All Comments on 'Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 05'

by EmilyTyers

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

Why not go to the cops? Or the newspapers? Good grief. Man, you need help.

What happens after 400 days? She just magically goes back to her old life? She would have PTSD, Stockholm syndrome, schizophrenia, mental trauma, and any guy who would do that to a person, doesn’t care about laws or morality. Every illegal act would be her daily routine and don’t say it wouldn’t.

I read about Dubai Porta Potties where attractive women are highly paid by Saudi princes to smear shit on themselves, eat it, have sex with animals, be beaten up and worse. And you would have us believe that turning a woman into some sexed up whore is going to end with adult only, human sex? I think you need to re-assess your plot line.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like it, but much too fast...more detail as in the others is better, but I will rate it 5.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers7 months agoAuthor

Whacky, you get so stressed reading my work people might think you are obsessed or in need of help. Don't like something, don't read it. Poor optics.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the series, but felt it was moving too fast. I preferred the slow "burn" of the details at play. Seemed more interesting to read, otherwise this could have ended 2 chapters ago.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

"I lay back on the bed limp. I sobbed with absolute shame that I had just had a fantastic orgasm to the worst thoughts of violation."

I love this story! With each chapter the author is ratcheting up Anne-Marie'sdegradation. Step-by-step, her body and her mind are being molded to Mr. Croker's expectations.

I especially liked the lingerie, stockings, and heels she was made to wear when she gave the fat old man a blowjob while he ate her in a 69. "Dressing in the uniform of a whore," Anne-Marie was acutely aware of what she looked like. More modifications and decorations to her body will be just as visible to her and will emphasize every day that she is a whore, to serve only for men's pleasure.

These chapters are frustratingly short, but only because the story is so good. Again, I love that it is told from the POV of Anne-Marie, as she expresses all her disgust , shame, and unwanted but desperately needed sexual release from everything that is being done to her.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

"I thought about the dirty feeling of submission and being owned that anal sex always aroused in me."

So, it appears that Anne-Marie gets wet from the thought of being owned, Was this Mrs. Lau's hypnotherapy or was it something that

had lain dormant until it was reawakened by Mr. Croker and Mrs. Lau?

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I love how the author has Anne-Marie contemplating with anguish everything that is being done to her and everything she has been forced to do. She is especially worried about the unwanted pleasure she is getting from her degradation: “, , , a fantastic orgasm to the worst thoughts of violation.”

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"I liked the series, but felt it was moving too fast. I preferred the slow "burn" of the details at play. Seemed more interesting to read, otherwise this could have ended 2 chapters ago." Pretty good assessment. Some fixable problems here: 1) Switch to third party narration. The level of self awareness of first person narration, when you introduce drugs/hypnotherapy , makes no sense. Besides, it would be good to know what the bad guy and others are thinking and scheming and feeling. 2) Related to "hypnotherapy" . The whole concept of hypnotherapy defeats the purpose of conscious humiliation and shame. This is a single buzz killer for a non-consent story, turning into Fantasy more than the Sci-Fi dreaded concept. This concept(hyjpnotherapy) should be discreetly droppedj(if you want to be aware of how campy, dubious and not serious it is, read a number of so called "sissy" stories in the T categoryj. Simply put, the bad guy could announce to our heroine that she will become this and that because that is her essence, etc . and no need for placebo therapies.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I would love to see Anne-Marie bent to the point where she will implore Mr Croker to give her huge tits, filled cocksucking lips, and a BBL to make her his "perfect whore." Of course she would feel shame and self-disgust for how she has been twisted and degraded.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Re: Anonymous’ comment re: hypnotherapy. You make an excellent point. I suppose it might be possible in the author’s fantasy for the “conditioning” to work only on Anne-Marie’s physical responses, and accentuate her physical pleasure and orgasms no matter how degrading the sex is so that she will do anything to get more of them. This conceivably would leave her aware of what is being done to her and what she is forced to do. In the end, the author sets the parameters for what is “real” in her story and “hypnotherapy” is a rather loose term than can be used in all sorts of fictional ways. I frankly don’t care if it is made up; the idea of her mind being twisted to condition her to do things she would otherwise not do, but not so twisted that she is not aware of what is happening. She just is unable to stop herself from responding to the conditioning. The author did have Anne-Marie realize at one point that Mr.Croker had identified and taken advantage of a submissive side of her personality that Anne-Marie barely realized she had. This would make her much more susceptible to “hypnotic” suggestions in the context of the author’s fantasy. Rationally, Anonymous is right; to the extent that the hypnotherapy works as intended, it would undermine Anne-Marie’s ability to feel humiliation or shame for the acts she was performing. But I can easily suspend my disbelief as the author writes so well that it is believable. Also, I really like the story being told from her POV. That leaves the motives and intentions of Mr. Croker and his associates vague and unknown. I am comfortable knowing only what he is telling her and what he doing to her, as recounted by her. He has made his motives and intentions quite clear, and he does speak, as heard by Anne-Marie. A terrific story, and a good one to speculate about and comment on as each chapter appears.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't get why the author wouldn't write in some push back. Good story's about forcing people to do what they want, have the victim plotting and scheming how to push back. This story and others all have the victim giving up. Humans are fighters. She could put toilet paper in her ears and close her eyes to combat the hypnotherapy. She could constantly repeat her own mantra to keep theirs from taking, or cause herself pain to counteract conditioning, or when the driver takes off his pants, laugh at his dick. Do anything to not let them win. That should be her only goal not, "I had no choice." That helps to make a good story.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers6 months agoAuthor

What makes a good story for some doesn't make a good story for me. I'm a woman writing and sharing a dark fantasy of mine. Telling me what you want to read only makes me think: "Be less lazy then you clever man and write your own story and share it."

robertjohnrobertjohn6 months ago

Many thanks for sharing your fantasy with us. Our sexual desires can lead us to some pretty dark places, that's for sure ! It is fascinating to read where yours have taken you. Looking forward to more.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers6 months agoAuthor

Thank you Robert John.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

To EmilyTyers: Thank you for the reminder. Your story triggers my imagination, but I certainly don’t want to tell you what I want in your story; I will limit myself to what I like and leave it at that. Your story does not need any improvement.

Claudia69Claudia696 months ago

Great story!! I feel sorry for Anne-Marie and would like to give her a kiss and hug I'm pretty much a submissive Sissy that would love to help her pay off her debts..

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers6 months agoAuthor

From the Anon person who emailed me 'Okay I seriously need more of this story- come on!!!!! Please I’m begging you! From a fellow submissive bi girl' – don't worry more is coming.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers6 months agoAuthor

To the Anon person who emailed me 'Absoultey love these stories I’m a sub so the thought the control loss is amazing'. Thank you. I'm glad fellow subs get it.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Anne-Marie is terrified at what is being forced on her, and now is frightened that at some level she finds sexual pleasure in her submission and sexual abuse to which she is being subjected every hour, every day. The author has done an amazing job in creating a MC who is so believable in her anguish and turmoil as she is descending further into what she sees as sexual degradation and depravity, and who is no longer sure who she really is.

greens444greens4446 months ago

The dominance and humiliation is very believable. Great job of crafting the story. More please

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It appears as though Anne-Marie has really no control over her desires. She truly wants the degradation in her unconscious mind, while not in her conscious mind. She truly has changed, and I think she will willingly accept the sex soon enough she is a submissive at her core. More, Please!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looking forward to the continuing Saga. Very enjoyable. Pleasure and Pain Without End!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I put dislike this time as fantasy and story development is, apparently, failing the writer this time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 Stars ! Please have more cumming ! Great story idea, love to see to what depth of degradation Anne-Marie will sink !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When will you update? Love the story!!

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

This story may come from the author’s darkest fantasies, but it is an incredible and compelling tale and look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story. Emily has accepted that she will fuck whoever Croker demands her to. She is a true whore now. She just needs to accept it.

wwepringlewwepringle3 months ago

I hope you get more into the Schoolgirl stuff that makes me real wet because I been there spanking and more.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyers3 months agoAuthor

You may enjoy my true stories of being a schoolgirl dressed spanking whore.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“I was truly worried that they were forcing me into becoming a whore at the deepest levels of my being.”

Quite likely, but Anne-Marie is still aware of what is happening to her, and that may not change, even as her body more and more embraces what she is becoming.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

I really enjoyed your stories from your diaries as a “spanking whore,” something I had never heard of. However, I much prefer your fiction, as it reflects, as you say, your “darkest” fantasies. But every page, I am sure, is infused with your personal experiences which gives it that much more believability. I look forward to the next chapters in Anne-Marie’s descent into sexual submission and depravity. A compelling story so far.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Any update on future chapters?

SatcommSatcomm2 months ago

Love it. Hope you continue the story.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

I hope you can continue with this story.

EmilyTyersEmilyTyersabout 1 month agoAuthor

Dear Ambul, I shall be returning to writing this and transcribing my diary entires soon.

kajkellikajkelliabout 1 month ago

Please, the 400 days are up! More!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

If I were the woman I would have bitten Evan's dick off as he called me a dirty whore. all on camera taken the camera to the police you do know that the crime of blackmail is illegal and only works if the information doesn't get out. and that old ass boss would be broken financially by the lawsuit she could bring with the camera content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Hot series.. Please write more as I would love to read how you orchestrate Anne-Marie's fall!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyTyers@EmilyTyers
After a couple of years reading stories on Literotica and yes, finding some of them very pleasing and useful for sexual release, I thought I'd try my hand at actually writing some of my ongoing fantasies and explore some of my weird kinks. I might be sexually submissive, but d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES