Annee's First Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
Annee obeys her boyfriends fantasy.
1k words
4
15.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been waiting a long time. "Where is he?" She asked herself. Annee had been waiting for her boyfriend it seemed for hours though it had only been ten minutes or so, the anticipation was wearing her thin. Annee sat at a dinner table where her and her boyfriend had just finished dinner. He went to the restroom and was taking longer than she felt he needed. On any normal day this would have been fine. Her boyfriend, however, was unaware that Annee had been wearing a vibrator the entire time. The vibrator sat inside her voluptuous pussy and sat firmly on her clit. It had been working her to a frenzy the entire dinner. Holding the vibrator in was a thin thong that was at this point barely holding. Her vagina had long since given away many fluids to her short skirt and the seat below her. The only thing keeping her from entirely sticking to the seat all together were her thigh highs.

Something else though was wearing on Annee. She had actually planned a very sexy night but the timing of the whole thing was imperative.

Her boyfriend had basically been begging her to have a threesome with another guy for quite a while. Though even the thought of this made Annee wet anytime it crossed her mind, she didn't even know where to start or how to go about it. She knew it had to be her to find someone and get the whole thing sorted out but that was as far as she had figured. One day though Annee decided she wanted it bad enough to move forward.

Annee looked around for someone with a big cock who was ok with a one night stand. It actually didn't take her long at all. Once she started her search, men were falling all over to be the one to play with her. After digging through many men she made her choice and set up a meeting with him and her boyfriend.

Now, here she sat, waiting to tell her boyfriend about what she had planned for the night. Anxiously horny and dripping all over the bench she sat on.

Finally, she could see her boyfriend coming around the corner. Her pussy gripped the vibrator tight and begged for more attention. Her breath got deeper and as her boyfriend sat down her anxiety turned into a very shocking deep horny sensation. So much so that as she started to tell her boyfriend that she had found a guy and wanted to fuck him, she came a little on the bench. Her boyfriend seemed very excited and exclaimed "I wondered if you'd actually do it!"

Annee and her boyfriend payed their bill and headed home. She hadn't told her boyfriend much at this point and was very nervous that he might not like how this would happen. She reassured herself though that he had always asked for it. When they returned home she told him she had the vibrator in and was really very horny. She told him to take a shower and hurry back, that her friend would arrive soon. Her boyfriend hurried off to the shower. In the meantime Annee wanted to make sure that this was memorable for her and her boyfriend so she set up cameras around their bedroom. When her boyfriend finished his shower she showed him what she had set up and instructed him that he would be in charge of starting the recordings and getting the best angles set. Her tone was very demanding and he had no problem following her wishes.

Just as he had got to the first camera there was a knock on the door.

Excitedly Annee opened the front door to great her new friend. He was quite a looker, tall and dark hair. More importantly, she noted, the large bulge in his pants. After greeting him Annee and her boyfriend guided their guest to the couch. Annee went and got drinks while her boyfriend made conversation with the new guest.

Annee came back in with glasses in hand and sat next to their guest. She was so horny at this point she wanted him to rip her cloths off right then and fuck her. However, she sat down and handed him a drink and started talking with him and her boyfriend. Soon enough Annee and their guest were feeling much looser and he had started running his hands up her thigh highs while talking. Annee put her feet in her boyfriends lap and had started rubbing his cock with one of her feet. Her boyfriend started getting hard instantly. As her guest moved his hand further and further up Annee's thigh she noticed that she was starting to get the couch very wet. She also noticed that her guests bulge had gotten much bigger.

Annee could wait no longer and the gap of silence between talking was getting longer and longer. During the next gap Annee moved closer to her guest and looked him dead in the eye allowing his hand to slip all the way up her thigh and rest at the top of her wet pussy. He leaned in and started to kiss her. While kissing her guest she noticed that her boyfriends cock was very hard and he seemed to be very excited.

Then she turned her attention to her guests humongous bulge and started to rub it with her hand. It continued to grow within her grip. At this, her guest slid his hand further down her vagina and started to finger her. Annee unzipped his pants and reached in to grab his cock. Her boyfriend got up and started fiddling with the cameras.

Annee tried to pull her guests cock out of his pants but it was just too big. After yanking a bit, they both stood up and he pulled her top off and started at her breasts. Annee shoved his pants and underwear down revealing his massive cock...

To be continued.