Annee's First Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
Annee pushes further into her husbands fantasy.
922 words
4.23
11.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annee tried to pull her guests cock out of his pants but it was just too big. After yanking a bit, they both stood up and he pulled her top off and started at her breasts. Annee shoved his pants and underwear down revealing his massive cock.

Annee shuddered a bit at the massive cock. At that moment she realized that her own wetness was dripping down her leg. As her boyfriend moved a camera from the bedroom in and around for a good shot, she reached down and grabbed a hold of the guests massive cock with one hand. As Annee and their guest continued to kiss and explore each-other, Annee's boyfriend pulled out his cock and started stroking himself while filming his fantasy. Their guest was taking advantage of Annee's generous fluids and managed to get three fingers deep into her pussy with one of Annee's legs held up high. Annee's body started to quiver at this, and the massive cock in her hand, and she immediately shuddered into an orgasm. Her orgasm sent her body into a frenzy and she gripped the massive cock much more forcefully.

Annee's boyfriend had, by this time, grown very hard and was working the second camera into the scene. He wanted to be absolutely certain he got all of this on film so he could masturbate to it later and show her off as well.

Though her body had somewhat recovered from the initial orgasm, her lust for the cock in her hand grew intensely. Annee and her guest slowly pushed back towards the couch kissing ever more frantically. Annee managed to position her new lover on the couch and commenced to climb down in front of him on her hands and knees. she worked the massive cock with her tongue and mouth masterfully but could not quite fit as much as her boyfriend would be used to fitting into her mouth. None-the-less, their guest seemed absolutely engorged and loving every minute of it. He eagerly grunted and stroked her head as she worked on his massive cock.

Annee's boyfriend got a good camera angle set up then moved in closer to feel just how wet his girlfriends pussy had already gotten. He moved his hand up her leg from just inside her knee slowly up towards her ripened mound. The juices already on her thighs allowed his hand to glide much easier, and his cock to throb. As his hand came upon her swollen pussy he cupped it and rubbed a bit. This action let go the tension barely holding the other juices inside of her, leading to a puddle beginning to form at her knees.

Annee began to push back against her boyfriends hand while stroking and working the huge cock in front of her. Her boyfriend slid two fingers very easily into her pussy and began to fuck her with them gently. His other hand slowly starting to play with her ass focusing ever closer on her anus. One touch of Annee's anus was all it took to send her off into another orgasm. This time, with the cock she yearned for in front of her face, she took in as much of the guest as possible. Annee's boyfriend pushed harder into her causing a finger to penetrate her ass and the cock barely in her mouth even deeper. Annee began to squirt as her boyfriend worked her harder. Quivering and lusting to have the huge cock in her, Annee had had enough.

As soon as her orgasm had subsided, Anne began to slide up her guest. She paused with his large cock between her plump breasts and squeezed it between them. Slowly she worked her breasts up and down while licking as much of his cock as she could. Her guest reached down and helped hold her breasts tight around his fat cock allowing Anne hands to work with. As her guest squeezed and fondled her breasts and nipples Annee used one hand to guide the cock toward her mouth and the other to catch it when loosened.

After seeing how much Annee enjoyed the anal penetration, her boyfriend went to get a butt plug to fill her now void ass. Upon returning, he repositioned the cameras again to make sure every lusting moment was captured. By this time, her guest had become so eager he was fucking Annee's tits while holding them. Her boyfriend then moved in and rubbed her swollen sticky wet pussy with his hand turning her on even more. He used these juices to lube up the butt plug though Annee was so horny and wet, they wouldn't have been needed. Annee felt her ass being teased with the butt plug and slid further up her guest to give her boyfriend a better angle to work with.

While Annee kissed her guest with great desire he reached around and held her forward into him by holding her ass open. Her guest used his other hand to work her plump vagina. As the butt plug fully seated, Annee let out a fierce moan. Her guest plowed two fingers into her and her legs immediately shook into and squirting orgasm. Still shaking, the guest knew she would need that extra lust and wetness to get started onto him, her guest pulled her up to a seated position with his great cock up against her mound. Anne had never felt more ready for such a large cock in her life than she did right then.

To be continued...