All Comments on 'Annette, My Challenging Wife'

by Pokerman757

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
itsayouitsayou30 days ago

Nothing to comment on

Buster2UBuster2U29 days ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a hat story about a hot wife! thank you Buster2U

TajfaTajfa29 days ago

Maybe finish the story? What happened when he got home? She might have enjoyed it but didn't ask for it. Why would masked men raid a dance lesson session anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Very strange to observe his wife from afar and to see what was happening.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa29 days ago

This guy is dumber than a box of rocks. Apparently, he has no friends back in his home town, no coworkers to call and get the cops to the dance hall. Why call the local foreign police? They can't do anything... Maybe his wife set-up this so called robbery? I mean to say, no one is being robbed, no money taken, no jewelry snacked. His wife did like to cock tease when she danced with other men, makes you wonder IF she didn't want an affair or a gangbang. Maybe our MC is a closet cuck because he ALLOWED his wife her dance hall freedom, to dance and fondle her dance partners on the dance floor, makes a person wonder !!! .... Fair enough storyline, badly written characters, and the emotional feelings for either character minimal.. 2 stars for this mess.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

In part two the husband regains his balls and divorces the fucked up skank. He lives happily ever after and the skank becomes a real whore and dies within a year of a horrible painful STD. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Isn’t that rape. No matter if she enjoyed it. At least not into todays world

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

And as he continued to watch, he realized he was enjoying it too.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

SAD

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

"Annette, as I have mentioned, had big breasts."

.

Switched to past tense, so she's no longer his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

just crapola, nothing to follow up on because it is just crap.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I like the idea where he divorces the cunt and she dies a horrible death from from diseased assholes. Knowing the predators known to hang out at the place, you would think security would be a priority. Also, with a relationship like described early on, you would think she would have a hell of a lot more fight in her and not throw away her marriage. Then there's his revenge, going after everyone involved and watching her die, reminding her till the end what a useless whore she turned out to be.

jmm999jmm99929 days ago

Utter nonsense from start to finish. Ignoring the number of times the assailant squashes her breasts against the mirror but still manages to molest them ... you write:-

- their faces hidden beneath balaclavas

and follow it with

- his mouth clearly telling her to "shut the fuck up"

- the women being pushed into a corner and made to sit facing the wall.

- The other men were pushing all of the other women out of the room

So why were they pushed in a corner first?

- All the time, music blared out

then

- The music started again

- stiff nipples once more, rolling them gently

- while gripping one breast so tightly it was blood red.

The nonsense picks up speed -

He drops the gun and kicks it away - why?

He planned a robbery and brought a rope?

The hero fumbles for number for police and gets connected to his home town?

And all this ignores the fact that three men wearing balaclavas - one of them armed - set off to carry out a robbery ... at a DANCE CLASS?

Crap.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

If rape is inevitable, it's best to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Definitely not rape for the idiot who suggested it may be. Again rape is a rarity but society has been force fed a false narrative and swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Started with promise and ended crap!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It’s said that even though it’s a most horrible thing any woman can go through sometimes their bodies respond even though they are terrified and repulsed. Read an article once in a home invasion the husband was tied and forced to watch four men repeatedly rape his in every way possible. If I remember the guys were 19&20 with the couple in their late 40’s

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Story was a bit strange, but at least it was different. Poorly written in parts, but seems to have triggered some reaction, given the comments above. Why must people criticise and talk about revenge on the woman when they have just read a clearly fictional story?

Weirdo trolls!

LechemanLecheman27 days ago

Huh? Hmm um yeh OK, I think....~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPokerman757@Pokerman757
Just somebody offloading some thoughts, based on experiences, fantasies and other folks tales. I'm not a writer (no shit!), but just like to make up stories and share 'em. I also love the feedback from all you educated readers, particularly the ones who seem to know how the ne...