Annette, My Challenging Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette's face was one of pure lust now as she reached out to pull him on top of her. Instead, she looked on with delight as he dropped his head into her lap and began to suck at her pussy. Once again, her face contorted as she raised up on her elbows, legs wide, enjoying his tongue exploring her, another orgasm clearly wracking her body after a few minutes.

I was frozen, not knowing how to stop this, feeling more helpless than I had ever known. I was thousands of miles away with no means to summon help whilst watching my wife indulging in a sex act with an armed robber, in full view of a line of women.

Not wanting to take my eyes from the screen for a moment, I tried looking up the local police website but, using a split screen, I couldn't find a number, only seeing facebook or instagram links.

"Fuck" I thought, "how difficult is it to find an urgent number for the police?"

Annette was laid back, writhing around with the robbers face buried in her groin, her legs curled behind his back, hands clutching his head tightly to her.

I eventually found the police station number for the area and dialled it out, forgetting to add the international code. A recorded voice admonished me in Spanish and I cut the call to re-dial just as the music finally silenced, attracting my attention back to Annette.

Her body bucked wildly as her new mate's tongue drove her to another orgasm, both hands gripping her swollen breasts, those sensitive nipples pointing skyward as every muscle in her body tensed in pleasure.

A silence ensued and for a few seconds her breathing could be heard loudly as she lay replete, recovering slowly. The robber was standing over her holding his cock, rigid in his hand like a truncheon, the head looking angry and as red as her chest.

Annette's eyes opened and she drew back, fear showing on her face once more as she knew what was about to happen.

It was as if she had woken from a dream, suddenly realising what had just happened to her, fearing his inevitable next move.

She stood up and backed away, pulling her dress down as she slowly moved back, but leaving her breasts exposed, her voice clearly heard saying "No, don't do that,"

She repeated that again. as she backed away from him, my fingers fumbling to finally dial the right number.

As I listened to the connection being made, I looked back at the screen.

Annette's nipples were soft now, although her chest remained flushed, the blood still pumping through her from her exertions as she backed away toward the back wall.

She finally jolted to a stop as the sound console pressed into her back, triggering her music playlist to start again. Barry White's voice boomed out, her first track, designed to get the older women swooning before the music drove them into a well known groove as they started their session with a murmur of recollections of their youth.

This time, his voice was greeted with silence as the robber walked toward her, a length of rope in one hand, his angry cock in the other.

He grabbed an arm, swinging Annette round, expertly tying her arms behind her back and wrapping the rope under her armpits, wrapping it round each breast in a figure of eight, making them swell alarmingly as he tightened the rope gently, finishing off by tying the end at the back.

Annette was now bound and helpless, her breasts reddening as the blood flow was restricted, the flesh bulging and, alarmingly, showing her arousal once more. Her nipples were stiff again, larger than I could ever recall, even her areola was heavily pimpled and dark.

She was breathing heavily and staring at his cock, waiting for his next move, helpless to resist, even if she wanted to.

The robber looked pleased at his work and forced her down to her knees just as Barry White ended his intro with the words "nobody but you and me, we've got it together baby".

He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock into Annette's mouth. She let out a muffled scream, before gagging as he pressed it further down her throat. But she was not that complicit and bit hard on him, making him withdraw in pain, looking at her in indignation, slapping her face.

He was not expecting this after his work on her pussy, which he felt was welcomed by his victim. He clearly now wanted his reward.

The police finally picked up, a short recorded message frustrating me, causing me to shout several obscenities into the phone.

"Hello, please, this is an emergency, There are three armed men raiding the Omega night club. They have taken hostages and ......."

The man at the other end sounded like this happened every day of the week as he calmly asked me for my details.

My attention was distracted by the sight on my screen and I froze.

Annette had stared him down as he held his cock, looking at it for bite marks.

She shook her head slowly and mouthed something to him, letting him know that she would not tolerate that indignation.

The man smiled grudgingly and reached out for her breasts, squeezing them gently just as Barry White faded to silence.

The robbers voice echoed around the empty room.

"You liked this didn't you?"

His next words were drowned out when the next song started, a dance number with an ear shattering bass line. He knelt and squeezed both breasts, then bent forward and kissed her swollen and bruised breasts, making her head rock back in pleasure. As he continued to suckle, he reached behind to tighten the rope, increasing the pressure, making her breasts swell alarmingly as he continued to nuzzle and suck her breasts, Annette responding with silent whimpers and screams.

I knew that she would be unable to resist him now, he had found her sexual trigger again and she would be putty in his hands.

"Hello, sir, are you still there? We have men on their way, but I need some more details. Where are you calling from? Hello!"

I was stunned into silence as I watched Annette's face contort once more as he pulled her down out of view. I threw down the phone to zoom out the camera. For some reason the image blurred at that moment, so I selected another camera and zoomed in again, freezing in silent agony as the image I had always dreaded filled the screen.

Picking up the phone, I mumble to the police.

"It's too late. She's gone."

"Sorry, what does that mean, has somebody been shot?"

"No, it's worse than that, he's fucking Annette....and she's enjoying it."

12