Annette - Our First Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Intertwining in perfect delight.
896 words
4.39
3.8k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awakened still smelling of Annette's beautiful scent which reminded me of love and sex. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, my beautiful wife. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

Today we have a four-hour dolphin watch tour off the coastline of Kona and some snorkeling by the Captain Cook Monument. Annette opened her sweet green eyes and smiled as we lay in the king size bed idling away the morning in paradise.

"Last night was wonderful, Cheryle," Annette spoke in her sexy voice, "I love you so much."

Kissing me sweetly, then passionately, her tongue dancing in my mouth. Our naked bodies coming together, hands, fingers, legs, feet rubbing each other. Pussies grinding together bringing the usual arousal.

Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to start a day in Hawaii with my beautiful wife. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

Recovering our senses and noticing the clock we had to hurry to catch our boat at the dock at KEAUHOU BAY, Kailua-Kona. We jumped in the shower together washing our bodies.

Toweling dry and putting on our matching tie dye thong bikinis, shorts, and flip flops. Out the door in a flash, into a waiting cab, an onto the boat dock. We walked Walk past the boat trailer parking toward the boat ramp. Look to our right we saw the crew checking in guests at the picnic table next to restrooms.

We checked in and made small talk with one of the guides. Ellie. a short woman, shorter then me anyway, with short black hair and the cutest dolphin tattoo. She is a naturalist which to my surprise has nothing to do with sex.

On the boat we watched the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins play in the boats wake. Getting some great photos as the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins leaped and spined out of the water. Viewing the dolphins in their natural environment with Ellie explaining how to respect these intelligent creatures' boundaries. They feed in deeper waters at night, spinner dolphins come close to the Kona shore where they often interact with their boats, playing in their wake as they were now.

Ellie said the utmost respect and care was given to her aquatic friends to assure that people do not disrupt their rest, nursing and breeding behaviors. Depending on where and when they locate the dolphins there would be time for a quick snorkel at one of the many beautiful reef areas along the Kona coast line, quite possibly Kealakekua Bay.

Ellie was a naturalist, I get it, laughing to myself. Time to get wet, the drew passed out snorkel gear to us and the rest of the passengers.

"Stick with me we'll have fun" Ellie almost whisper to Annette and I.

Jumping in the warm ocean water, we snorkeled with Ellie around the reef. Seeing the Hawaiian Spinner Dolphin as they should be, wild and free! Ellie our naturalist guided us on the journey we enjoyed and I'm sure will talk about for years to come. Snorkeling the pristine reef at the Captain Cook Monument. As we searched for dolphins those, wonderful, beautiful creatures in the warm tropical waters, Ellie shared her knowledge about the Dolphin's life cycle, habitats, and behaviors. As we encountered these beautiful animals in their natural habitat. Their torpedo-shaped bodies darting smoothly through the waves, swimming and rolling in formation, like synchronized swimmers. I looked to the horizon observing a pod of dolphins off in the distance, leaping high into the air as they traveled together.

After we some spent time snorkeling viewing these beautiful dolphins we cruised the coast line looking for other marine life. Ellie pointed out sea caves, sea arches and spoke of Hawaiian History. As the boat docked Annette and I decided to ask Elie to join us for dinner. Ellie agreed to meet us at our hotel for dinner and we hugged her and thanked her for a wonderful day.

Back in our room we showered and dressed for dinner in loose flowered sundresses no panties or bras. Ellie knocked and Annette open the door to a gorgeous little lady in an Hawaiian dress her feet in cute pink flip flops. Annette invited her into our room and I made some drinks.

We drank, chatted and munched on some appetizers I had order from room service. Annette and Ellie started kissing, as I watched my beautiful wife make out with the naturalist, my pussy said hello again. I watched their hands roam each others bodies, dresses coming off, fingering each other.

I rubbed my clit feverishly, Ellie sucking Annette's amble breast, fingers working wet pussies. Getting on my knees, crawling between Ellies legs, Giving our naturalist a good licking with my long tongue.

A magical night with my wonderful wife exploring our journey of sexual freedom on the big island.