All Comments on 'Annie: Floating Along'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing ruins the heat of a good I/T story (hint, taboo, forbidden, usually hidden) faster than group sex scenes. keep it private and it's 1000X better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! One of the best I have ever read! Please keep writing!

RootlinRabRootlinRabover 1 year ago

Great story, well written, well done. 5 stars.

Gremlin078Gremlin078over 1 year ago

One of the best I’ve read in quite a while. Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there is a follow up on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you to the author... Don't know when I've enjoyed a story that had all of the components that were incorporated in this one. One fine piece of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 I was loving it until the group sex, which is not my thing. Still a good story & if you like group that's fine.

zooliciouszooliciousover 1 year ago

Nice, slow river stories are the best. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah college lesbians, some real, some just to keep the frat boys at arm's length. Annie will have her girls, and perhaps in doing so, keep Mom & Dad clueless about day-to-day "sleeping" habits.

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 1 year ago

What a wonderful read. Explicit but done in good taste. Well done,

msa6572msa6572over 1 year ago

this story is.... omg fantastic. I ADORE your writing style. lusty, yet not unfeeling, just perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good, but slipped a bit as the story went on. A 4 would lower the story rating, which deserves more than a 4, so, 5 for you!

The characters are interesting, not cliche-ridden, with a thoughtful male protag.

A lot of good taboo stories are heart AND heat, the heart starts to slip out of the story with multiple partners and/ or devil-may-care browsing of potential other partners.

Maxwell_EdisonMaxwell_Edisonover 1 year ago

Really liked this story. Learned a couple of new words. Had a good laugh with the "Come Together" scene. I hope there is a planned follow-up. Annie is a hell of a character, I love her. Interested in seeing if the others from the float trip make appearances if there is a follow-up. Again, enjoyed the story, well-written IMHO.

Talius14Talius14over 1 year ago

This was a very well written story with great character development, and exciting sexual action! Nice job!

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

A polished and well presented tale of lust, love, debauchery. I thought for certain Brian was going to get smores slurped from his saber. I do love a good engaging meandering tale but I must admit to speed reading certain parts but overall a yellow brick path to delight. The smattering of cunning linguistics was a tantalizing and unique. Letting the reader consider the potential. The only part I struggled with was her openly disseminating to everyone they were siblings. The nudist lifestyle to my knowledge doesn't frown on the occasional sex in their midst or even a bit of lechery. However, they many times have minor children and frown upon indulgence. Incest would also be likely looked upon with disfavor under most circumstances save for the hedonism which is a grade above nudist. Even hedonism doesn't just say put your dick where you want when you want. Regardless a brilliant demonstration of writing prowess. Slainte

UniqueUserName02UniqueUserName02over 1 year ago

RARELY do I leave feedback, but this is an exception. Not a wham-bam story but one that is well thought out with lots of banter and inside jokes one would find in a family.

Looking forward to more of the story line, and this author is a new favorite to follow.

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

maybe you could write a little shorter continuation of this story about their life at university. If not it is still a very good story

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Yes!!!! You are the best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply terrific. One of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was great!!! I enjoyed it from beginning to the end! If you do continue their story don't bring to many people into the relationship between brother and sister. Keep Jill in the story since you already introduced her into their relationship.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Very nice! I especially loved it when Annie and Jill seduced each other. If you continue with this story, I hope that Jill eventually moves in with Brian and Annie so that they become a Triad. The first half of my own story "That Girl Next Door" is a similar story, so you were definitely pushing all of my buttons here. I gave you a 5/5.

poopybrodypoopybrodyover 1 year ago

Very good. Keep the story going at school….

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Superb summer-lovin' story. Screams for a follow-up fall-lovin' sequel. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hated it. It was wonderful up until the final campsite. Mixing someone else up into it ruined everything for me. But there's no accounting for tastes, and therefore I give it four stars in honour of the first half, despite the second half spoiling any and all value that first half had.

tantamount63tantamount63over 1 year ago

Great story! I loved the addition of Jill actually. It adds another element for future trysts at school. Hope this story continues......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, addition of other people cheapened and killed it. Tawdry and juvenile, sorry. 😞 Was enjoying it until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it all. Great pacing, great storyline. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good story, and I mostly really enjoyed it. The "turning up the heat" as they journeyed together was just on the edge of believable, and quite hot. They are good-to-great together.

I am not sure how I feel about a brother watching the sister he loves and with whom he has just started illicit love-making, into which she seduced him, ... watching her eagerly jump in the sack with others.

We'll see where you take this if you continue...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your dialogue tags are all over the place. I smiled is not a tag. I prompted is not a tag. She panted is not a tag. Fuck, why don't you just write, "Holy balls, batman," I somersaulted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope that this is not the end to the story. What's going to happen in college, with Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This started of a seriously hot. Totally predictable but hot. And then it went mostly off script.

Stupid stuff like the Smores King and Queen - if you'd ever paid any attention, the filling in Smores is seriously hot. Any one who would accept one on their breast (or penis) would be in the hospital shortly thereafter.

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Soooooooo close to a five star rating, but I hated the threesome and possible multiple partner arc. If it's a group sex story, sure, but this was more of an incestuous romance and it diluted their love for each other. Otherwise it was a great story. Very cute and wonderful movie and music references.

So well written, though. Great editing and vocabulary. I don't see many authors with this kind of grammatical expertise on this platform, so thank you!

Would love to see this one continue.

Lovewomen88Lovewomen88over 1 year ago

Fabulous story and very, very well written, with enough literary references to please this former professor at "State." A few errors in proof reading that would be easily seen by a reader other than the author, but that doesn't detract from this superb story that hit all of my fantasy buttons. Please say you'll add to this story, perhaps something like "The further adventures of Annie, Brian and Jill et al."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would've been sooooo great if it didn't involve other people, just killed off the whole thing for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would totally read...but threesome put me off it. Would browse more for your other submissions

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Well written narrative and plot development overall. There were a few plot gaps that threw me off, preventing me from completely buying into your world. The characters go from zero to sixty to fucking with little buildup of their emotional states. You imply Annie has had a crush on her brother for years, even showing signs of jealousy. Then she turns on a dime, engaging Jill and pulling Brian along with her to share a threesome. You completely skip any narrative between the family after their trip together, a certainty the parents would want to hear all about. Overlooking this point, you missed a perfect opportunity to test their newfound relationship in front of the parents. Last gap was the college conversation with their parents. The story version has Brian acting oblivious of what was coming, but there’s no way they wouldn’t have talked about it during the trip (and did). More realistically, the mom or dad would have asked, “ I’m sure you two have talked about this on your trip…” well wee what the next chapter brings - 4* overall.

SkanderbegSkanderbegover 1 year ago

Very well done, great character development and a coherent plot. I scanned some of the other comments, not a common thing for me but wanted to see if there was a consensus. For the most part is seems like minor quibbles and personal dislikes so it's true you can't please everyone all the time. You definitely did please this one with your wonderful submission, I look forward to seeing more from you. Thank you for sharing.

HookmeistrHookmeistrover 1 year ago

This is the first story of yours that I've read and I must say, enjoyed very much. Great plot and character development with plenty of details relating to their personal lives as well as their surroundings while in nature. I enjoyed the interactions with the others and particularly enjoyed the promises of what might be coming in the future while at school. Very enjoyable and looking forward to reading more of your works.

IJS0904IJS0904about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your very well written and fun story. It is well worth the five stars I gave it and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. I thought the threesome was an understandable fun thing they happily enjoyed. Considering their ages, and their newly discovered intimacy, I wasn't surprised that they embraced the experience. Thank you for sharing.

cuck1cuck111 months ago

One of the best I've read on here. Great plot and character development. 4 stars. Minor quibbles. I preferred it when it was just the two of them on their journey down the river. Introducing Jill etc completely unnecessary. Also committing incest I think they would be more discreet about their relationship. Anyway overall enjoyed it. Could do with seeing what happens when they live together what with all these other girls waiting in the wings. And what happens when their parents find out as would be inevitable eventually.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A well-written story, free of language errors; it's doubly enjoyable to read a literate story here! BUT:...if Annie had really had a crush on Brian for so many years, how could she so quickly turn to Jill? Doesn't seem to compute. While the character development was generally very good (and convincing), it all fell apart in the last 3 or so chapters with the introduction of the multi-whatever group and the 3-way sex; that really ruined the effect of the characterization and the love. 4* max.

Texasman88Texasman889 months ago

Very nicely done. Not a wham bam thank you ma'am fuck fest, nicely fleshed out. I look forward to the next one at State when Annie joins him and we get to see where it goes from there.

M4827333M48273339 months ago

I stopped reading when she sucked other dude Dick. Sorry not my cup of tea. Unfortunately it's going good but got ruined.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Completely lost me when Annie went to suck another guys dick for a s’more.

Frankie1952Frankie195219 days ago

More please. eager to read about their college years and their shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Sucking the guys sick as payback for flirting and wanting Becca? There was no other reason for it. If she wanted him exclusivily then she should have never went to the nice zone. I too stopped reading as soon as she did it. Fucking cuck stories wah

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
I'm sorry I finished and submitted the latest Spark story so close to the Geek Pride deadline that it was delayed and missed the 25th. However, it is now published. I hope those who have been enjoying the series continue to do so with this latest offering. *~*~*~*~* I keep fo...