Annie: 'Twas The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad and I settled in to watching football and reminiscing about Thanksgivings past, while Mom and Annie worked their magic and kept us supplied with drinks and snacks. At one point, they took a break and came out and joined us, and it really felt like one of the traditional family get-togethers, except without Kerry and Joel.

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner around four and I had to leave for work around five-thirty. Everybody wished me well, Annie told me leftovers would be in the fridge and that she'd try not to hog all the blankets. That got a laugh from the parental units and I figured she must be doing a great job of allaying any suspicions. I went on in to work and had a boring night.

I got home at my usual midnight-thirty, found a note that said You're on your own, Bub! ~Annie~, fished out some leftovers and made dinner, then headed to bed. This time, I intentionally stripped down. It might have been somewhat masochistic, but I really liked the feel of her skin on mine. And she didn't disappoint. As soon as I eased into bed, she rolled her wonderfully naked body over and snuggled into me.

"God, I love how you feel," she told my chest, then proceeded to run her hand down to my already hard cock. "Him, too," she added.

I knew I could keep quiet, even if she made me cum. Her keeping quiet was more of a question mark. But right then, I just wanted the fantastic feeling of melting into her. Apparently, she wanted more.

She began jerking me off in earnest while leaning up for one of her I-own-you kisses. Which I happily returned -- with a slight moan behind it to let her know she was getting to me. We made out like that for a few minutes while she got me manually cranked through the roof. Then she switched to oral.

She broke our make-out session and began kissing her way down my neck and chest. I knew where this was going, and I wanted it to go there, so I made sure I had a pillow at hand, in case I needed to smother myself. She made her way down to my throbbing cock with agonizing slowness... from my point of view. She hesitated and teased me when she got there, holding me up and swirling her tongue around my glans while she looked up at me with her amazingly mesmerizing turquoise eyes, now brilliant with excitement. I swear to God, she could make me cum just by looking at me.

Then she eased her mouth down around me and kept on going... until she had me all the way down her throat and could lick my balls. She paused there, too, licking me and driving me crazy, somehow breathing through her nose. I'd love to say I was all kinds of sophisticated and everything, but come on! I was twenty-four years old and my hormones were all working just fine, thank you very much!

I came.

Hard, and long, and deep in her throat, and arching up into her, and she pushed me even farther by sticking a finger up my butt. I didn't know I could keep going like that. I was getting tunnel vision, and little twinkly lights and shit, and damn near passing out. Finally, when she'd drained every damn drop of cum out of me, she had mercy on me and eased off, letting me start down the other side of one huge cosmic orgasm. She was smiling like the proverbial cat that ate the canary.

"Aw, nuts..." she murmured. "Didn't make you scream."

"Kristen Proby," I muttered. "Play with Me." Annie broke out into a huge grin.

"I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbors know my name," she quoted.

"Except our neighbors are our parents," I reminded her gently. "However, in the spirit of seeing how much self-control you have, it's my turn."

"Uh-oh..." she muttered as I struggled up onto my side and drew her up to me. I rolled her onto her back and started kissing my way down, the same as she'd done to me. Except for stopping at her nipples to worship them for a while. By the time I moved on, she was squirming like crazy and eating the pillow.

I stopped at her navel to tease her with a little tonguing -- since I know she's supersensitive and it kind of lights up her groin. I didn't stay long, though, since my target was a bit further south.

Annie has the most perfect pussy I've ever had the pleasure of intimately knowing. I've said it before -- she appeals to all my senses. Her fluted pink orchid-like labia, her exciting scent, her sweet-and-sour taste, her smooth, warm, wet feel... the only thing missing this time were her moans, currently muffled by the pillow. Her clit was well swollen up by the time I got my mouth down there and I went straight for the gold. Sucking her into my mouth so I could flick her with my tongue while slipping in two fingers and going for her G-spot set her off like the Fourth of July.

"OMFKNGD!" she moaned into the pillow... which was doing a pretty good job of muffling her. Thank God. I could feel her tense underneath me, and then the gratifying pulsing of her vaginal muscles against the stroking of my fingers.

"NFK! NFK! NFK!" she kept moaning. I wasn't sure, but it felt like she'd rolled over another orgasm. It was kind of hard to tell with her, unless she was talking to you, because she was incredibly multiorgasmic. I couldn't tell the difference between a bunch of cums all strung together or one really long one. It didn't really matter, though, because I would keep going until she either told me to stop or passed out.

"OMFKNGDBRN!!! OGD! OGD! OOOOHHHHGAAAAWWWWDDDD!!!" Thank God for the pillow. Again.

Her legs snapped shut on my head, she started shaking, and she squirted all over my chin and neck. I knew that could happen. I'd sort of forgotten. So, suddenly I had to ease up if I wanted to breathe. And try to get an arm up to steady her before she vibrated my head off. That gave her a chance to start calming down. She'd done a fairly good job of keeping the sound down. I decided pushing for more would be a bad idea.

"God... Brian... you... sadist!..." she panted in a vehement whisper when she could talk. "Are you... trying... to get us... busted?"

"Nope," I told her quietly as I moved back up beside her. "Just trying to make sure you sleep well, since you have to be up early for Black Friday shopping."

"Oh, God..." she moaned and turned to look at the clock. "Fuck! It's almost two! I told Mom I'd meet them for breakfast at six. Shit."

"Sweetheart, just pass out," I told her. "I'll wake you at quarter of, and get up and start coffee and such. I can go back to sleep after you leave."

"Oh, Brian..." she murmured as she snuggled in under my arm. Less than a minute later, she was asleep. It took me a bit longer, but after setting my alarm on my phone, I joined her.

* * * * *

I did as I told her I'd do and woke her around quarter to six, then slipped into gym trunks and a t-shirt to head out to make coffee. I found Mom already in the kitchen, cooking eggs and nuking bacon. The Keurig was already warmed up.

"Morning, Mom," I greeted her as I moved to pull out the bread and get ready to make toast.

"Good morning, Brian," she answered with a smile. "Sleep well last night?"

I had the mandatory fluttering of the Guilt Butterflies as I framed my answer.

"Sort of," I decided to tell her. "Got in late, up early because I promised Annie I'd get her up for your excursion this morning. So I'm headed back to bed after you guys leave."

"We won't be long," she nodded. "Is your sister functional?"

"Pretty much," I told her. "I think she was headed for the bathroom while I headed over here. Looks like you've got everything under control, so I think I'm going to see if the bathroom is free."

"If you'd poke your head in and tell your Dad that breakfast is ready, I'd appreciate it," she told me. "And by the way... was Annie having a nightmare last night?"

Oh... this could be bad...

"A nightmare?" I echoed, confused.

"Yes... I thought I heard her moaning," Mom told me. Okay, Brian, I thought. Think fast.

"Not that I know of," I told her. "I sleep pretty soundly, so maybe. But it wasn't loud enough to wake me."

"Okay, thanks. So scoot. Breakfast is ready when you are."

"Thanks, Mom," I told her and headed for the bathroom, stopping to poke my head into Annie's room and tell my Dad that Mom had breakfast ready. I met Annie coming out of the bathroom.

"Mom thinks you had a nightmare," I told her quietly. To her quizzical look, I added, "the moaning."

"Oh." She paused and looked at me. "Thanks. For everything..." Then she gave me a peck on the cheek. "Better wash my sugar out of your beard," she added and headed for the kitchen.

I finished up and headed back to the kitchen to grab a bite and cup of coffee while they were getting ready to leave. Dad told me he guessed they'd be done by about two and I automatically added two hours for Mom-and-Annie time. They headed out and I went back to bed. I figured I'd get up around noon.

* * * * *

I was right. It was closer to four when they got back. I was at my desk, doing some more reading up on network theory, when they came through the door in amazingly good spirits for having just gone out and battled the unwashed masses, trying to get everything on their "deals" lists.

"Mostly," Annie beamed.

"Next year, I'm just going to go with Amazon Prime," my Dad crabbed a bit as he set down a pile of packages and eased into one of the overstuffed gaming chairs. "Those," he added, pointing to the packages, "are your sister's. We left ours in the car."

I eyed the pile with raised eyebrows.

"Don't worry about it, Bro'," Annie told me, coming over and giving me a neck hug. "That's almost all of my Christmas shopping. I'll stick it in my closet. It won't be in your way."

"Fair enough," I told her. "I didn't do anything about food, since I wasn't sure when you'd be back. I need to leave for work in an hour and a half or so."

"That's okay, son," Mom told me. "Annie and I will put something together. Do you want a sack lunch to go or something?" I hadn't realized it until she spoke, but she'd been giving me a really strange look while Dad and Annie had been talking.

"Yeah, thanks," I told her. "Annie's been putting together a sandwich and chips or whatever. Then I eat whatever she cooked for dinner when I get home. It's nice not to have to cook, but I've been putting on more weight than I should."

"If it's okay with you, son," my Dad told me, standing up, "I'm going to grab a nap before dinner. These two Bargain Hunters have worn me out."

"Do what you want, Dad," I told him. "I'll be off to work. Annie's nominally in charge."

"Smart man," Mom smiled. "Annie? You want to help me in the kitchen?"

Annie agreed, Dad went to take his nap and I went back to my studying.

Mom presented me with a sack lunch as I was getting ready to leave for work, and I gave her a hug and soft kiss "thank you" on her cheek. When she stepped back, she was giving me the oddest look, like she was appraising me or something. But then she smiled and told me to have a good night.

I told her I would, and headed in to work.

Since it was the Thanksgiving weekend break, there wasn't much excitement. Life would get frantic starting the week before Finals, but for now it was mostly quiet.

I got home at my usual midnight-thirty and found a dark, quiet apartment and a note... Annie said leave you a note. Chicken-rice casserole in the fridge. Love, ~Mom~ I did my usual dinner of leftovers, hit the head and went to bed. My wonderful sister was waiting for me. Naked.

"Hey, love," I smiled as I slipped into bed. "What's happening tomorrow? Or later today, I suppose..."

"Well, I hope I have my occasional lucid dream, and then get up sometime between eight and ten," she told me with a really crafty look. "Then I guess we spend the day with our parents."

"What 'occasional lucid dream'?" I had a feeling something was up, especially with her sly smile.

"The one I had to tell Mom about."

"What 'occasional lucid dream' you had to tell Mom about?" I was starting to have a sinking feeling.

"The one where I lust after my handsome, charming, perfect Big Brother."

That stopped me for several seconds, before I was able to get out, "what?"

"The one where I lust after my handsome, charming, perfect Big Brother," she iterated.

"I got that part," I answered a bit testily. "Let me rephrase: what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Mom asked me about the nightmare," Annie told me.

"And...?"

"And I told her sorry, it wasn't a nightmare, it was an embarrassing lucid dream."

"And...?"

"And she wanted to know what was embarrassing about it."

"And...?"

"And I told her I was lusting after you and I kind of got all cranked up sexually and sorry if I was moaning too loud but I woke up getting off from my dream and I didn't think you knew what was going on, so I just went back to sleep, but the images kept waking me up, so I just..." She paused, smiling at me.

"You just..."? I had a feeling I knew what was coming next.

"So I just rubbed a couple out, lying next to you, but you didn't wake up and so I didn't think there was any harm..."

I took a deep breath and let it out. "And Mom's thoughts were...?"

"Mixed," Annie told me. "She was obviously smoking the gears thinking about it. She quizzed me about how much physical contact I had with you, and if this had been going on for very long, and so forth. In the end, she decided that I was right -- that if you didn't know about it, there probably wasn't any harm. But that I needed to be careful, not to let my emotions run away with me... that it wasn't unusual I should look up to you, and even find you attractive, but that I needed to make sure I maintained control."

"And are you going to be controlled?" I asked.

"I am going to be very controlled," she answered, sliding her hand down to start playing with my cock. A cock that had been hard since before she started touching me. "Slow... and steady... and very, very controlled..."

I just moaned slightly and lay back. She was going to have her way with me and I was going to let her. I guess she really did have me wrapped around her pussy. And honestly, as long as we didn't get caught, it was fine with me. I felt better with her than any other woman, Jill included, and I had no idea what that meant for the future, but right now it meant I was going to blow a huge load all over both of us.

Except I didn't get that far. She could feel me pulling up and slid down to take me in her mouth. Her very warm, very wet, very talented mouth. She started her little swirl-and-bob thing and that was pretty much all she wrote. I lasted maybe two minutes, tops. She was being so agonizingly slow about it, it was going to be a huge one. I grabbed the pillow and saw her maniacal look right before I stuffed my face in it.

"MMFKNGDNNYY!!! FK! FK! OFKNCMMNNNN!!!"

I could feel myself unload in her mouth in rope after rope after rope and she didn't falter a bit. She kept right on sucking and swallowing and sucking some more until I was close to passing out. Again.

She finally let up when there wasn't any more to milk out of me. Thank God. Sex with Annie was more cardio than a trip to the gym! She eased back up, smacking her lips and leaning in to kiss me as I pulled the pillow away. I kissed her back and let her lead with some gentle Frenching. I wasn't about to refuse, even though I could taste my cum on her. From my point of view, any guy who won't kiss his girl after she blows him, doesn't deserve the blowjob. Same for eating pussy. If he won't eat her, she shouldn't eat him. Actually, she ought to find somebody else.

Anyway, Annie let me coast down a bit before she scootched up to the head of the bed, spread her legs and told me, "your turn."

I was a bit more direct this time. I handed her a pillow and slid down to put my face between her thighs. And this time, I remembered to get an arm in there, in case her she snapped shut on me again. Then I went for it.

Licking and sucking from her anus to her clit, sucking and swirling on her minora and her clit, fingering her, going for her G-spot and A-spot... everything I could think of to drive her straight up the wall, zero to sixty in nuthin' flat. I wasn't more than ten seconds into it before she had the pillow over her face.

I'm guessing less than a minute to get to the first one, and then she just rolled them for me, moaning loudly into the pillow, over and over and over. Somewhere more than six, I heard her bedroom door open and realized I hadn't locked mine.

"Shit!" I muttered as I bailed off her and scrambled to be up next to her, hugging a pillow and planting my face into another one, willing myself to calm down and breathe easy... and fake being asleep.

Annie, bless her quick-thinking heart, took a different approach.

She was on the far side from the door. As far as I could tell, she kept the pillow over her face with one hand and dropped the other to her crotch, continuing to rub herself and stay stimulated. And she didn't bother covering up, either. So when Mom -- I'm pretty sure it wasn't Dad -- eased my door open to check on us, what she saw was me crashed out like a log and Annie diddling herself with the pillow over her head.

I may have been regulating my breathing, but my heart was in overdrive until I heard my door latch again. I decided a little role-play wouldn't hurt, just in case Mom was still listening from the other side of the door. I faked a confused waking up and turning to see Annie still doing herself.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask in the most incredulous voice I could manage.

"Dreaming," she told me. "Go back to sleep... ohhh, fuuuuuckkk... oh! fuck! CUMMING!!!" And she slammed the pillow back over her face. I watched her for a few moments, then decided that was enough acting and rolled over, snuggling back into the pillows and trying to ignore her.

That didn't work so well until she was finished with herself and snuggled in to fall out. She lifted up over me and whispered in my ear, "nice touch, Bro'... thanks..."

"You're welcome," I whispered back. "Goodnight."

"Night," she answered, and then she was out of it.

* * * * *

I was the first one up in the morning. I even beat Mom and Dad. I had the coffee water heated, and got a quick shower, before Mom came into the kitchen where I was setting up hash browns and omelets.

"Good morning!" she greeted me. "Sleep well?"

"Morning, Mom," I answered. "Um, yeah... pretty well. Work was boring so I wasn't too stressed. Oh, and thanks for the casserole. Do me a favor and make sure Annie has your recipe."

Mom smiled at that one as she made herself a cup of coffee.

"So, your sister didn't bother you?" she asked casually as she moved to the kitchen table.

"Uhhh... no?" I asked, turning to look at her. "Should she have?" I was playing as innocent as I knew how.

"Well, I guess not," Mom told me, studying my face. "She sounded a bit... energetic... last night. I hope she didn't disturb you."

"Oh, that..." I let out the breath I'd been holding. "No, she didn't bother me. Not really. I mean, I kind of half woke up to her um, antics... but when I figured out what she was doing, I just kind of turned over and tried to ignore her. I mean, she is an attractive young woman, and it does stand to reason she'd have certain needs... I didn't need to make it awkward or anything."

"Thank God you've grown into a reasonable and supportive young man, Brian," she told me, sipping her coffee. "You're probably the perfect Big Brother for her. Your Dad and I will be out of here tomorrow and she can have her room back. In fact, I may suggest she sleep on the couch tonight."

"I don't think that's necessary, Mom," I told her as detached as I could. "Annie's not bothering me and moving her to the couch might seem like some kind of punishment or something. Hell, if it bothers me, I can go sleep on the couch..." I think Mom was going to say something more, but that's when Annie walked in.