Annie: 'Twas The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon in!" she smiled. "Top of the stairs, first room to the right is our coatroom. Keep your valuables with you... wallets, IDs, cash... Family Jewels..." This last was accompanied by a hug and a slight squeeze of my groin. Then she went to hug Annie and I figured the way they were going at it, I might as well take our coats upstairs. They were still hugging when I got back. I got the feeling Annie had become the house mascot or something.

"Food's on through the living room to the sunporch," Jill told me, coming up from behind. "C'mon... Annie can catch up." She slid in next to me and hooked my arm. I figured what the hell and let her lead me back through the house. There were a whole bunch of the people who'd been at the float, males and females, plus a number I didn't know.

I was surprised to see some faculty there, although in retrospect I suppose I shouldn't have been. End of term and people would know people... hell, for all I knew, they could be part of the ONat group. Jimmy and Becca were the first ones to intercept us.

"Hey, Brian!" Jimmy stuck his hand out. "Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, Jimmy," I answered. "Hope Santa stops by, even if you have been naughty."

"Oh, but he's so nice about it..." Becca sort of oozed as she squeezed in for a hug. "Annie here?"

"Barb's monopolizing her," I smiled. Jimmy kind of smiled and caught my eye, then pointed up as Becca nestled in, displacing Jill. I looked up and saw the mistletoe I somehow knew would be there, before I even looked, just from Jimmy's expression. I sighed, leant down and gave Becca the kiss she was looking for.

She was actually a very good kisser. I was starting to get into it when Jill tapped in.

"As long as you're still standing there," she told me. So, I let go of a reluctant Becca and kissed Jill. I already knew she was fantastic. That lasted long enough for Jimmy to start chuckling. Of course, I needed to know what he was chuckling about.

"You're gonna be a busy dude, tonight," he informed me, then started pointing around.

There was bloody mistletoe everywhere! Doorways, middles of rooms, over the couches... move two feet and you were under another sprig! And there were a lot of people taking advantage of it. Most everybody still had clothes on, but it didn't take much imagination to figure out how good all the kissing felt.

"Oh! You found the mistletoe!" That was Barb, leading Annie to us. And of course, sliding in to displace both Jill and Becca. I figured it didn't take very long for Annie to figure out what was going on, but true to her stated purpose, she didn't bitch when Barb snuggled in for her kiss.

Barb was a pretty good kisser, too. In fact, I was beginning to suspect they all were.

"Where's Abby?" I heard Annie ask as Barb was teaching me a new meaning for prehensile.

"Right behind you, darlin'," I heard Abby answer, "and since you're standing under the mistletoe..."

"Um, Brian is under the..."

"Look up."

"Oh." Then things got quiet for a while and Barb finally let me up for air. Just in time to see Abby and Annie in a major make-out session. Tonight was definitely going to get weird.

My sister is hot. I have finally gotten to the point where I can admit it. Not just to myself. It seems like everybody that meets her has an instant liking for her. And I realized tonight was going to be an exercise in jealousy control for me, as well as her. Part of me is very protective of her and apparently it's tied to the part that was now feeling territorial... probably because we'd become physically intimate, as well as emotionally and spiritually. It crossed my mind how I'd feel if she disappeared upstairs with one of the other guys at the party, and I didn't like it. I didn't like the idea of her doing it and I didn't like how I felt about it.

Abby let up on Annie, leaving Annie looking a bit feral. "Jill's a lucky lady," Abby told Annie. "I've been wanting to do that since we met at the pig roast. Just about as much as I've wanted to do this..." and she headed my direction.

Okay, I knew what was coming. Tonight was about letting some fantasies out to play. And I really had to trust that Annie was working on her self-control. As the others moved out of Abby's way, so she could slip into my arms for the kiss, it occurred to me that going after Annie first was a stroke of genius. Annie might be so flummoxed by the kiss that she'd lose track of what was happening with me. Or not.

Abby was a top-heavy curvaceous that felt really nice pressed up against me. Because of Annie's possible jealousy issues, I'd steered clear of any physical intimacies with the others, beyond hugs and shoulder rubs and the like. Besides Jill, of course. Now, they seemed to sense they had permission and were throwing some "body English" into it. And jealousy issues or not, they felt great. Abby rubbing her Natural Bounty into my chest as we kissed, and grinding her hips into me, was nothing short of a come-on of impressive proportions.

She knew what she was doing and between the uvula spelunking, the boob rub and the groin grind, she had me hard whether I wanted to or not. And right then, I wanted to. After a while, she eased off the kiss and patted my bulge.

"What have we here?" she murmured.

"Well, the only way to really find out," Annie broke in before I could say anything, "would be to haul him off to the infamous upstairs. But..." and she paused, which in turn had Abby looking at her with expectant curiosity.

"But?..." Abby prompted.

"But I'd have to be there to watch," Annie told her. There may have been a party going on around us, but I swear you could have heard the proverbial pin drop amongst the seven of us.

It was a long several moments later that Abby asked, "are you serious?"

"Yep," Annie told them and I watched with the same fascination reserved for train wrecks. "Brian's a great fuck and he really deserves to get his ashes hauled by some very competent women, which I've heard you are, but I'm really curious, especially about whether I've got any jealousy problems, and so I've told Brian he's got a guilt-free pass as long as I get to watch."

It was amazing to see her lay it out like that. Even Jill, who was privy to a lot of what went on in Annie's head, appeared surprised. There was another several moments before Abby turned to me.

"Brian? Are you okay with this?"

"I am but a leaf blowing on the winds of Fate," I answered, trying not to actually answer.

"Cop-out," she told me.

"Okay," I nodded. "Mongo only pawn in Game of Life."

"That's really a cop-out," she told me, but smiled slightly when she did. "Funny, yes, but still a cop-out."

"Okay, honestly... I don't know," I leveled. "Annie wants to know if she's got jealousy issues. She's decided 'letting' me have sex with other women is a way to find out. I'm not sure I'm for it, and I'm not sure I'm against it, but what I am for is a fun, friendly relationship with whoever my partner or partners might be. And whether or not I am the horndog my sister seems to think I am, there's still the No means No rule and other considerations. And pardon me while I step out from under the mistletoe before I get waylaid by somebody else."

"Hey, you're safe from me!" Jimmy laughed, but was quieted by a rather thorough kiss, delivered by Barb who dragged him into the place I'd just vacated. Jill turned to Annie.

"You're really serious about this?" she asked. I guess even she couldn't believe Annie's weird idea.

"I'm serious. I just want to watch him having sex with someone I'm not having sex with, to see if I have a problem with it."

"Annie..." Jill kind of drawled. "Can I talk to you for a minute?... Over here?..." She was guiding Annie away from the rest of us. Whatever they were discussing, I couldn't hear it.

"Brian," Abby spoke up softly, "while Annie's out of earshot... do you want to have sex with me? Because I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to do."

"Same question," Becca put in before I could answer.

"Ditto," Barb added. I took a deep breath, then let it out in a long sigh while I marshalled my thoughts.

"Okay, first, I like all three of you, you're fun, and as casual sex partners, you'd all be fine. Second, it would be a new twist to our relationships because we haven't had that kind of relationship before and I don't know what you'd like or not. Which is important to me, because pleasing my partner is very important. Three, I haven't done a group larger than three before, and especially not as the only male, and I wouldn't have any idea how to make that work. That being said, yes, all three of you interest me. Is that the answer you were looking for?"

"Works for me," Abby told me. "By the way, you kiss really nice! Now I just need to know what plot those two are hatching."

"Why do you think they're hatching a plot?"

"Because that's Jill's hatching-a-plot look and whatever she's saying, Annie seems all in on it."

"You know, Bro'?" Jimmy turned to me, "you're on your own... I think I'm going to go find out what kind of liquid fortitude they've got here. See you later... if you survive!" He grinned and walked away.

"You want me to go get us some drinks?" Becca offered.

"I think whatever's going on, I'd better stay sober," I decided.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Abby echoed.

"Ditto," Barb added.

"Okay. Guess we wait and see what's up..."

It was only a minute later or so that Jill and Annie came back over to join us.

"Brian? Are you up for a kind of game?" Jill asked me.

"What kind of game?" I asked with my best completely suspicious voice.

"A guessing game. Like, you're blindfolded and ear-plugged while each of us has our way with you, and then you have to guess who did you and in what order."

"If I lose?" I asked, trying to figure out how this would work.

"We get a good laugh at your expense."

"And if I win?"

"You will have made half a dozen people very happy. Not including you. Who I would hope would be happy, regardless."

"Half a dozen? I count five if you and Annie are included."

"A Mystery Guest," Jill smiled. Okay, this was getting weird. But then, I'm known for doing weird things.

"So how does this work?" I guess a weird part of me was liking the idea of half a dozen attractive women having their way with me, somewhat anonymously.

"You come with us, upstairs," Jill told me. "We can use my room. I'll dig out a blindfold and some earbuds, you get naked and on the bed, 'and put in your ear plugs, put on your eye shades'..."

"But where do I put the cork?" I teased.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll figure out where to put a lot of things," Jill smiled. "Okay, ladies... shall we?"

Jill slipped in on one side of me and took my arm. Annie slipped in on the other side and took the other. Together, they started walking me through the crowd, towards the stairs. I looked over my shoulder at the three women following us.

"Somebody remember liquid sustenance," I asked before turning my attention to my path. There were a good number of people milling around and a fair number of them started chuckling and laughing at the sight of five women escorting me to my doom.

I figured the way I was getting through this with the least embarrassment and the least angst over Annie's reactions was to treat it like the game Jill had outlined. A one night debauch where the women were in charge. Nominally deaf and blind, I could just go with the flow and trust that if it was too much for Annie, she would stick up for herself. And Jill would probably stick up for her, too.

It was in that mindset that I was led to Jill's room -- a place I'd never been before -- and was surprised at its rather utilitarian décor. More like a guy's room, actually. Wooden furniture in rich browns, white bedspread and linens, a desk and bookcase for her laptop and texts, a few pictures on the walls, mostly of a couple of horses and a couple of dogs, a set of portraits which I presumed were her family... and not much else.

I did get a little concerned, then fascinated, when she reached under her bed and pulled out a small locker and a range bag. When she opened the locker to dig out a blindfold, I noticed a number of sex toys. When she rummaged through the range bag for foam earplugs and a set of cans, I noticed a couple of handgun cases. Nobody made any kind of deal about either and she pushed everything back when she had what she wanted.

That's when she turned to me and said, "strip."

Showtime.

I slowly but steadily slipped off my shoes, then unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, letting them fall. I eased off my socks, leaving them on the pile as well. Then I started in on the buttons on my cotton dress shirt, the tails of which were hiding the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I made sure to keep the tease going as long as I could, holding the shirt generally closed in front as I unbuttoned it. Eventually, though, it was going to be the Big Reveal. Well, actually more like the Moderate Reveal.

Keeping my eyes on Jill's while I stripped had two effects: it made me less aware of my audience; it got me chubbing up because the look of anticipation she was returning was awesome. So when I finally peeled off the shirt and let it drop, I got a smattering of "Nice!", "Ooohh...", "Lookin' good" and "Mine!" The last one was Annie, of course.

"But I share," she added. "Damn, Bro'! I'm never gonna get tired of that beautiful cock!"

"Alright, Almost-up-to-Big-Boy," Jill told me. "On the bed, on your back." All I had to do was follow instructions. So I did.

"Okay, this is also a memory game," she told me as she leaned over to hand me the blindfold... it was one of those padded sleep masks where no way was I going to peek out from under it. "Not only do you have to figure out who's doing you and in what order, you need to remember it so you can tell us at the end. And we're not going to make it easy on you. Put in the plugs, then put on the ears. Hopefully, the double muffling makes overhearing our conversation difficult."

I did as I was told, squishing and inserting the foam plugs and waiting to be sure they expanded well, then slipping on the hearing protection. They were 3M over-the-head earmuffs like the ones I used and they had a decent noise reduction rating of around 30 db. Coupled with the foam plugs, I wasn't going to be hearing much. Then I went to put on the blindfold and realized I'd made a mistake. So the cans came off, the blindfold went on and then the cans went back on. Then I laid back to relax.

Relax... right... I'd gone down a little while I was screwing around with the eyes and ears, but that didn't last long when a very talented mouth went down on me. That had to be Annie... it was exactly her technique and I shot right up. I realized she was only a fluffer when I actually heard a very loud, and muffled, "all yours, ladies!"

I had realized when Jill said they weren't going to make it easy that they would try to disguise giveaways, like I was sure Becca would take out the barbells. But after that, I didn't know what they could do. Maybe put a pillow between us? I started running it in my head while Annie was blowing me... Jill, Becca and Annie shaved. Abby and Barb were trimmed. And I had no clue about Contestant Number Six.

Even without the piercings, Becca had small tits with huge nipples which seemed to get pretty hard when excited. Annie was next smallest in boob size, with Jill and Barb next and about the same size. Abby had pretty hefty tits on a cushier frame than the others, who were more athletic.

They would probably put their hair up. Otherwise, Annie and Jill both wore long ponytails, Abby's hair was about shoulder length and both Becca and Barb kept theirs short. Hair color wasn't going to help me any. I was sure they'd be quiet enough that hearing them wouldn't do me any good.

I was pretty sure Jill and I had made love enough that I'd be able to pick her out, but the others? Not a clue. This was going to get interesting.

When Annie relinquished my dick, someone else took over blowing me, and it wasn't Jill. I started to reach out to touch my fellator, but hands on both sides grabbed my wrists and held my arms down. Okay, so I wasn't going to be able to 'reach out and touch someone' for clues.

I did catch a break, though. After going down on me with no little skill, whoever she was moved to mount up on my very turgid cock and happened to brush her tits on my thighs... and I couldn't miss the small tits and very pointy nipples! This had to be Becca. It was sort of confirmed when her small pussy tried to engulf my above average cock. That tight, she had to be a small body or a virgin, and I was pretty sure 'virgin' wasn't in play.

Once she got settled down on me and could start riding, though, she got off pretty quickly. Like firecracker quickly. Like several quick, hard ones in a row. She was doing an amazing job of keeping her mouth shut, but the last couple of orgasms were intense enough to elicit a very intense moan. She eased up and off of me shortly after that, leaving me bobbing in the air, not having cum.

The next lover I had no problem identifying. It was Jill and I was absolutely sure of it. Not only did she not mind sucking Becca's juices off my cock, she straddled my face and let me go to town on her wonderful pussy. I think she did that because she knew I'd figure her out. However, while she was getting her moustache ride, somebody else started sucking me... and had me stumped.

I could feel her breasts pushing into my thighs and her thin fingers wrapped around my cock as she deepthroated me. Her boobs were somewhere between Annie and Abby, which would be Jill or Barb, but Jill was already riding my mouth and I didn't remember Barb having really thin fingers. Then whoever it was started tickling my scrotum, perineum and anus with her long fingernails and I knew it couldn't be Barb, unless she'd put on long nails.

Somehow, without my even paying attention to her, Jill got off from the oral. Mostly I think she was just putting me where she wanted me and I was running on autopilot. But it was enough that when she calmed down, she dismounted. At which point, Mystery Chick turned around into a sixty-nine and I knew it wasn't Barb, because whoever she was, she was bare as a babe. Whoever had my wrists let go, so I could at least hold the hips above me while I went to town on her. This was definitely the mystery guest and I started burning brain cells trying to figure out which of the other girls it could be.

I finally gave up about the point where Mystery Chick got off on my tongue and damn near tripped me over. She didn't, though, and once again I was left bobbing in the air. Until somebody straddled me and impaled themselves on my waving cock.

It took me a bit, but I think I finally figured it out, because whoever was using me for a pogo-stick didn't shave. Trim, yes. Shave, no. So it had to be Barb or Abby and she wasn't hefty enough to be Abby, so it had to be Barb. She went straight from zero to sixty fucking, lubing like crazy and after a long, almost excruciating build-up, went over like the Fourth of July. Even through the earplugs, I could hear her shouting her orgasm to the stars. Muffled, but still audible. Hot, wet, pulsing like crazy... and I lost it.

I didn't try to. It's like her pussy just milked it out of me. I pulled up and hit that Point of No Return before I even realized it was happening. I remember I cried out something like, "Oh, Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!!!... sorry..." as I spent deep in her pussy. But she didn't slow down. She just kept on riding me until she got off a couple of times, then eased up. I'd gone a little soft, but not a lot.