Annie: 'Twas The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleasant dreams?" I greeted her and worked hard to stifle my laugh.

She glared at me as she turned red as a beet.

"Hey! Don't blow a gasket," I told her. "Shit happens. I've got cheese, bell peppers, onions, chopped up chorizo... what do you want in your omelet?"

She was still fuming as Mom got up, walked around to her and gave her a hug -- without a word. Then she went to start making Annie a cup of coffee.

"Light and sweet," I told Mom. "Ridiculously sweet." Mom nodded and Annie moved over to the table and sat down. Mom delivered Annie's coffee and after a few sips, she addressed me.

"Brian, the next apartment we share is going to have two bathrooms. Or at least one and a half."

I turned to look at her, inviting her to explain.

"Because Dad's in the shower and I had to bust in on him to use the toilet. You and I may have worked out a morning routine, but he and I haven't, and two embarrassing situations in one morning is more than enough." I decided to have mercy.

"Okay, no problem," I told her. "If you find a place this convenient, in this price range, with more than one bath, I will certainly consider it. But for now, I'm not planning on leaving here, so we need to work something out."

She didn't respond, per se. She looked back down at her coffee and resumed sipping it.

"Everything on mine," Mom spoke up, effectively derailing the discussion. I went back to making omelets and Dad came in a few minutes later. He seemed oblivious to any issues, so I just went ahead and fixed breakfast for him and me, too, and we all sat down to eat.

The talk turned to how to spend the day and both Mom and Dad were interested in a tour of campus, including where I worked and so forth, so Annie and I decided to play tour guides. It was towards the end of breakfast that our doorbell chimed. I looked quizzically at Annie, but she just shrugged.

So I went to the intercom and found out it was Jill. She wanted to stop by for a bit. I told her our folks were visiting and she was more than welcome to come up and buzzed her in. While waiting for her, I explained to our parents that Jill was a Senior and a friend of Annie's and mine. I pointed out that she was one of the reasons Annie was doing as well as she was.

It turned out that when I let Jill in, she was carrying a case of preserves... a twenty-four pack of canning jars with a variety of fruits which she told us were put up by her grandmother. Annie and I introduced her to our parents and vice versa, and we chatted a bit over coffee. Jill was amazingly relaxed and gracious with our folks and they seemed pretty impressed with her. She told us she and Becca were going grocery shopping, but she wanted to drop off the preserves first.

All in all, a great first impression from my point of view. We chatted some more and she took her leave. We cleared off breakfast and cleaned up, and then the four of us headed down to Dad's car for a day of cruising around and just sightseeing. Annie was walking ahead with Dad and Mom was next to me when she quietly asked me, "girlfriend?"

I realized she was referring to Jill. "Could be," I answered just as quietly. "Maybe."

"Finally," Mom smiled and that seemed to end the conversation. I wasn't sure what leaps of logic had just been performed in my Mom's mind, but whatever they were, she seemed happy.

We did spend the day touring the campus and some of the tourist traps nearby. They were suitably impressed with the Network Operations Center and my office, and I think Annie was, too. When it got close to dinner time, Dad suggested we hit one of the bars on the Strip, to "sample the ambience" in his words, but early enough to miss the bands and the party crowds. I picked one of the higher end Bar & Grill joints with an attached dance club. The steaks were decent, though a little pricey, and there was enough ambience to satisfy Dad.

After pigging out at dinner, we headed back to the apartment to wind down and enjoy the rest of the evening. I pointed out to our parents that Annie and I would usually relax with video games, since it was something we both enjoyed, but if they wanted we could find a movie to watch or something. They opted for the movie and one of the Classic Movie cable channels was running It Happened One Night, so we went with that. By the time it was over, we were all pretty ready to crash.

We cleaned up the popcorn and soft drinks, and I made nightcaps for all of us -- Mom and Dad didn't seem too surprised that I'd made one for Annie -- and we covered plans for the morning.

Since Annie and I didn't normally go to church services Sunday morning, Mom and Dad decided they'd just leave mid-morning to drive back, so they didn't have to push it. We agreed it was a good plan and we'd have breakfast ready in the morning. We took turns with the single bathroom and finally said our goodnights. The best one, though, was Dad's.

He gave Annie a loving hug, then held her at arm's length and told her, "pleasant dreams!"

She flushed beet red. Again.

"Come on, dear," Mom interceded, taking Dad's arm before Annie could say anything, "let's all go have some pleasant dreams..." And she steered Dad in the direction of Annie's bedroom.

"Come on, dear," I told Annie as I put my arm around her and turned her in the direction of our bedroom. "Let's go --"

"If you say it, I will kill you," she interrupted me. From the look on her face, she was serious.

I managed to stifle the laugh somehow and we headed for bed.

* * * * *

"Oh, God, Annie... you're killing me..." I moaned from behind her. We were spooned together and docked, and she was doing some kind of Kegel thing to my cock while she slowly rocked on me.

"Hush up and suffer," she told me, doubling her efforts. "You're not allowed to cum until I do. Consider it punishment for teasing me."

By the clock, we'd been at this better than half an hour -- closer to forty-five minutes. As soon as we crossed the threshold, the clothes came off and Annie dragged me into bed, where she informed me it was my Big Brotherly duty to fuck her brains out and be quiet about it. Every time I'd get close, she'd back me off, one way or another, until she came. Unfortunately for me, she hadn't cum yet. And she didn't seem to be in all that much of a hurry to do so, either.

She kept working my poor cock like the World's Greatest Sadist or something. Until all of a sudden, she froze.

"Annie, what the hell?..." I protested, but she leaned back a put her hand across my mouth.

"Shut up and listen," she told me. Rather urgently, too. So I shut up and listened. And got the surprise of my life.

"Remind me to get some WD-40," she told me as we lay there listening to her bed creaking on the other side of the wall. Loudly. Rhythmically. As in, our parents were fucking in it rhythmically. Then Mom got into the act.

Apparently they'd been at it for a bit, and Dad must've been good at what he was doing, because we could hear her low moans as she built up. And built up. And built up.

"Jesus!" Annie whispered. "She better cum soon or she's gonna have another stroke!"

"Sounds like mother, like daughter?" I teased her. She glared over her shoulder at me... but then softened into a smile.

"Yeah, it does... doesn't it?" she chuckled. And that's about the point where Mom went over. The first time.

I wasn't exactly counting, but by the fourth or fifth one, I was laughing into the pillow.

"Very funny, Bro'," Annie told me in tones that said it wasn't. But it was...

"Definitely like mother, like daughter," I told her and then, before she could respond, I rolled her hips forward a little to give me a better angle and started pounding her.

"OH FUCK BRIA-nnnn!!! umthrfknsnfabchssholdmyrgnnamkmCMMM!!!" She'd grabbed the pillow to smother her sounds, but I still heard her... and I was loving it. She came and she came hard and that gave me permission to blow my load deep in her pussy... then I realized Mom was still cumming.

"Oh, God, Brian..." Annie moaned as she lowered her head from the pillow. "That's no fair! You know exactly how... what the fuck are you DOING???" She slammed her face back into the pillow.

I hadn't gone down, yet, so I decided to see how much more fucking I could do before I went soft. Enough, it would seem.

"N-FK! N-FK! N-FK! N-FK-CMMNG!!!... (pause) N-FK! N-FK! N-FK! N-FK-CMMNG!!!" And so on.

I was going soft when Mom and Dad eased up, so I decided we'd better, too. I eased out of Annie's pussy and lay back on the bed.

"Some... day... Brian... some... day..." Annie tried telling me as she labored to catch her breath.

"Not today, Bwana," I kidded her. "Not today." I mean, Hatari! was one of our favorite old movies.

She rolled onto her back... and hit me with a pillow.

"Shall we get some sleep, Sister Dearest?" I asked, figuring she'd have to be exhausted.

"After we cuddle and make out and all the other stuff we missed," she told me, rolling on over into me, under my arm. "Or... we could save it for morning..."

"Morning it is," I told her and held her to me. We both drifted off fairly easily.

* * * * *

Morning was anticlimactic. None of us acknowledged that we'd heard any of the others. Annie and I made waffles and sausages for breakfast and bade Mom and Dad a fond farewell around ten a.m. I reminded Annie that I had work that night and she reminded me that I owed her the cuddling and making out and all from the night before. I reminded her we had shopping and laundry to do and she reminded me that shopping wasn't an issue since we were still full up from the Thanksgiving acquisitions, and cuddling and making out and everything could be done while the laundry was running.

She was, of course, correct.

So by the time I went to work that night, we were both thoroughly cuddled and made out and everything'd, and our lips were a bit sore, and we were a little dehydrated... but all that could be fixed.

Time to put our minds back on courses and Finals.

* * * * *

"Do you want to date her?" Annie asked out of the blue. I figured she must be talking about Jill.

"Define 'date'," I told her. "I presume you mean Jill." A lot of my answer was going to depend on how she was looking at it.

"Well, you know... one-on-one time and all that. Like what she was talking about before."

"That leaves a lot of room, Sis," I pointed out. "If you mean date as in going out occasionally without you around, that's one thing. If you mean exclusively, like going steady type dating, that's another. If you're talking about sex or sleeping together without you, that's another."

"Any or all of the above," she answered. "Am I keeping you from doing what you want to do?"

Oh, brother... this was going to get interesting.

"One -- no. You aren't keeping me from doing anything I want to do. Two -- the couple of times Jill and I have gone out without you, for whatever reason, were really nice and I enjoyed her. Would I like to do that again? Sure. Three -- do I want to be exclusive with her? No. I'd rather not be exclusive with anyone, but if I had to, it'd be you. Four -- would I want sex with her or sleeping together without you? I don't know. It's never happened. Would I like to find out? Probably. But there are a lot more important things going on right now, end of term being the major one."

We were in the middle of December, starting the run-up to Finals and Christmas Break, or Winter Break for the PC. The temp had dropped and we'd gotten our first snowfalls. I'd begged some space in the garage at the house Jill and the others were sharing, so I could stash Deathtrap for the winter. I was keeping busy with coursework and regular work, occasionally joining some of the ONat group when they'd spend a Saturday night at one of the clubs. Annie went more often than I did and they did a good job of keeping her out of trouble.

I didn't think the Jill thing was a problem until Annie brought it up.

"So having said all that," I ended up, "why are you asking?"

"Remember your comment about you not going home for Break?" she asked. I nodded. One of the disadvantages of holding down a real job. "Well, Jill isn't, either. She's not going to her parents' until right before Christmas and she's coming back soon after."

"And that means," I finished her thought for her, "that Jill and I will have alone time while you're up at Mom and Dad's."

"Yeah, pretty much..." she confirmed with a kind of 'down' tone. I wasn't sure exactly what she was feeling. Maybe the jealousy I'd been concerned about?

"I'm not jealous," she told me, reading my mind. "At least, not in the green-eyed monster sense. I'm just... I don't know... apprehensive? Scared?"

"She isn't competition for you, Sis," I reassured her. "You're top dog. Or bitch. Or whatever."

"But what about getting married?" she came back. "She's right, you know. You can't have any kind of normal life if I'm in it. And I guess I'm worried you'll figure that out if you get to spend alone time with her. She is a pretty fantastic friend and lover. I could see you wanting to marry her."

"Uh, Annie?... Could we put the brakes on this runaway train of thought for a bit?" I was afraid she was going to start escalating into some possibly unpleasant areas. "I don't know what you think 'normal' is, but if you're thinking two-point-five kids and a suburban house with a white picket fence, then I can assure you, that's not where my head is at. I'm looking forward to finishing my degree and maybe, like Dad said, going for my doctorate. Or maybe some real world work, hopefully with travel, since that's something I've wanted to do for a long time.

"And if you're worried that my spending intimate time with Jill is somehow going to diminish our relationship, well... given how she feels about you, I highly doubt it. In fact, it might make the three of us stronger. You can't have missed that we've got a sort of polyamory thing going on here."

Annie looked at me for a long time before she finally said, "okay..." and got up to go to the bathroom.

Somehow, I got the feeling it wasn't really "okay," but that she was going to mull it over for a while. In the meantime, it was a non-work Sunday, but I had more studying to do, plus the laundry. About an hour or so later, Annie came out of her room and sat down by me.

"You should sleep with her tonight," she told me.

"Excuse me?" was my somewhat confused reaction.

"Jill's coming over for dinner and studying tonight, and taking me in to class in the morning, but you should sleep with her tonight. In your room. Without me."

"Why?" Somehow, that seemed like an important question to ask.

"So I know if I'm being jealous or not," she answered. I immediately saw a number of issues with the controls on that experiment.

"It wouldn't tell you what you want to know," I pointed out. To her questioning look, I added, "because you're the one setting it up and you'll be expecting it. It won't be a surprise you'll be reacting to... you'll be monitoring your feelings, but there won't be any because you're expecting them. And, you haven't gotten Jill's buy-in on this, nor mine."

Annie looked at me for a long moment before telling me, "I still think you should sleep with her tonight," before getting up and heading for the kitchen to start dinner.

* * * * *

"You sure this was her idea?" Jill asked, curled up naked with me in my bed.

"Yep. She pretty much insisted on it," I confirmed.

"Then how come every time you get me off, she goes off, too? Repeatedly. She isn't being subtle about it."

"Because the walls are thin? Probably fantasizing like crazy," I offered. "I mean, you're not being really subtle about getting off, either. Imagining me doing you is probably tripping her triggers like there's no tomorrow. She can get a bit unrealistic with her fantasies, especially since she's in her room and can't see us."

Jill chuckled. "I don't know that she's being unrealistic," she smiled. "Let's see... you've eaten me to a couple of big cums, and fucked me to a couple more. You haven't done my ass, yet. After that, though, we probably should get some sleep. Annie and I have class in the morning."

"I live but to serve... ice," I told her and fished around in my nightstand for the Astroglide.

"Oh, God, yes..." she murmured as she got up on all fours, then dropped her shoulders, putting her head down. A position which she knew drove me bonkers. "C'mon, Brian... fuck me into next week."

"But it is next week," I teased as I lubed her rosebud.

"Next next week," she clarified. "Or until you cum or I pass out."

"Deal," I told her. There wasn't going to be any problem with me getting hard. I'd cum once when we were fucking before, but there'd been more than enough recovery time, especially with Jill's talents.

I knelt behind her, lined up and eased in.

"Oh, fuck, yeah..." she moaned as she shuddered beneath me. She really liked it up the tuchus. Or tookus. Or however you want to spell it. Her ass.

She was hot and tight and felt awesome. I knew from before what kind of slow, steady rhythm she liked and went right to it. Angling down slightly seemed to rub her pussy through the wall pretty well, too. We' discovered that me fucking her up the ass, she could pretty much cum at will by reaching back and rubbing her clit. What she liked best, though, was to let me pound her right to the edge of orgasm, then finger fuck herself with a couple of fingers, with her palm rubbing her clit. Guaranteed to blow the lid off. And she could do it over and over and over.

That's where the passing out part came in. If I took too long to climax, she could literally make herself pass out. I'll admit, there were a couple of times where I ended up finishing in her after she was out of it. As good as she felt, I didn't figure this time would be a problem not getting off soon enough.

"Hnnph! Hnnph! Hnnph!..." She had this cute kind of chuffing sound she made each time my thighs slapped her butt and I bottomed out. It got louder and more intense as she climbed to her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Oh, fuck, yeah!..." That was the other one -- kind of like a mystical chant or something. Annie did the same kind of thing, sometimes.

"Oh! Fuck! YEAH!!!..." She reached back and did the diddle herself thing and went over, big time. Her ass clamped down on me so tight, I felt like a tube of toothpaste. Her pulsing damn near made me get off. I managed to hold back, though, and keep pumping. Her orgasm subsided, then started climbing right back up again.

"Hnnph! Hnnph! Hnnph!..."

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Oh, fuck, yeah!..."

"Oh! Fuck! YEAH!!!..." She went over again, just like last time. I was grinning like crazy and my ego was the size of a weather balloon.

I got two more out of her before she did me in.

"Hnnph! Hnnph! Hnnph!..."

"Oh, fuck, yeah! Oh, fuck, yeah!..."

This time, she reached back with both hands. One went to her pussy per usual. The other grabbed my swinging balls and pulled/twisted in a way that just took me right over the top, like zero to sixty.

Her "Oh! Fuck! YEAH!!!" and my "Oh, God! Cumming!!!" were mingled with the sound of Annie's howl from next door as we all three came together. I pumped a gallon of jizz into Jill before I came down... well, not a gallon, but you get the idea... and she just stayed there on all fours, impaled on my cock, pulsing away and draining me dry.

"Left," she mumbled into the pillows. So I grabbed her hips and pulled the two of us, still joined, to the left, falling down into a spoon, on our sides. Part of me just wanted to say, "okay... goodnight..." and fall out, but I knew that could be considered tacky.