Annie: 'Twas The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to get your own damned sandwich," she murmured. Her code for being well wiped out. I had apparently done a more than adequate job.

"I'd need another guy for a proper sandwich," I teased her.

"So you found the strap-on? I'll have to see if I can wear it..." she teased back.

"I was thinking more like DP," I told her.

"I know," she smiled. "But there's only one of you for the time being. Ready to knock off?"

"Here," I told her, handing her a hand towel. She took it, slid forward -- stuffing it between her legs -- and waddled off to the bathroom. I grabbed some Baby Wipes and cleaned up, then got a couple of bottles of cold water from the fridge. I made it back about the same time Jill did.

"You, sir, are a true gentleman," she told me as she took the water and a healthy swig from it.

"I try," I told her and crawled in. She was right behind me.

She curled up to me, very much like Annie would, half-rolled up on me, her head on my shoulder, her left tit on my chest, her left leg up over mine... amazingly comfortable to me.

We fell out like that.

* * * * *

"You are wicked," Annie told me when I stumbled into the kitchen where she and Jill were finishing up breakfast, prior to heading in to class.

"Huh? What'd I do?" I asked in my normal morning befuddlement.

"You made me sore," she told me, dead serious. "And I have to sit through two lectures and a lab today."

"I made you sore? How did I make you sore?" It dawned on me that Jill was trying not to laugh in her coffee.

"You had fantastic sex with her..." -- Annie shot a look in Jill's direction -- "over and over and over. Making me jill off like crazy and cum my brains out until I was so sore, I couldn't use the vibe any more. Thank God you finally knocked off."

"Hey!" I protested as I made my way to the Keurig. "I'm not the one that made you masturbate."

"The hell you weren't!" she declared and I figured I'd better get the coffee soon, because this conversation wasn't making any sense.

"Come on, sweetheart," Jill interceded. "We both know he's a bad influence. But you and I have to book to class, instead of staying here and making him apologize to our pussies, over and over and over."

Annie looked over to Jill, and for a moment I thought Jill was going to get ragged at, too. But Annie broke out in a grin and told her, "yeah... I suppose the apologies can wait. Onward, Fearless Leader!"

They headed out and I got breakfast, a shower and my stuff packed up to head for campus. Waking up this morning with Jill and not Annie had been strange. But comfortable. I was a pretty happy camper.

I was wrapping up my coursework this semester, plus my work in the NOC counted towards my internship. I had pretty much formulated the thesis I wanted to do and had met with one of my professors that I hoped would be my advisor, just as a sanity check before I submitted the proposal. At this point, it looked like six months of developing my thesis and getting it approved would net me my M.S. in Info Tech with a concentration in Network Forensics.

Armed with a positive attitude, I headed in to class.

* * * * *

We hit Finals Week with a splat! I had mine first, and went into the week with a head cold that was making me miserable. I had Jill playing mother hen with me because Annie was borderline panicking over her finals. Needless to say, our sex lives went to zilch until we were past all the crap.

Living on cold meds and chicken soup (Jill's idea) wasn't the best way to study but it worked and I managed to be awake and on time for both of my finals. I didn't think I'd aced them, but I didn't think I'd blown them, either. I'd find out when grades were posted.

As soon as I was out of my finals, I turned to helping Jill keep Annie from self-destructing. Jill didn't seem bothered by all the playing nursemaid and I was damned glad of it. She used the time at our apartment to study and disappeared when necessary to take her tests. I knew she was in the College of Communications, majoring in Theater, and close to a minor in Comp Sci, but I wasn't exactly clear on what that all meant.

Later, I'd find out some of the kinds of things she had to study, like acting and directing, scene design, tech and a bunch of other stuff. Mostly, she was into the staging and effects stuff, and into the Computer Science stuff mostly for the programming because of her interest in special effects.

Annie, on the other hand, had a smattering of basic courses and was freaking out over each of them. I believe she had English, Algebra, Earth Science, French and Art Appreciation as her main courses. I think she was doing Yoga, or something like it, for her Phys Ed. The Algebra and French she had to work for. The Art Appreciation and Earth Science classes were mostly memorization, and she was pretty good at those. The English was her last final and was a breeze, once she got calmed down.

Jill had actually skipped the Friday night ONat end-of-term party to stay and help Annie be ready for her early morning English test. When Annie protested that she was screwing up Jill's chances to enjoy herself, Jill told her 'bullshit' basically and pointed out that she and her housemates were throwing a scaled down after-party party to which Annie and I were invited. That seemed to placate my sister some and Jill got her redirected back to her studies.

Friday night I got back from work to find the usual note and leftovers. The surprise was finding both women in my bed. The bigger surprise was them telling me to strip down, get in bed, snuggle with them and go to sleep. No sex. Just comforting and cuddling. I took them at their word and we actually slept.

Saturday morning, all our alarms went off within seconds of each other. Jill was closest to the door and rolled out beautifully naked, heading for the bathroom. I told Annie to follow her. I figured I could hold it long enough to start coffee. We cycled through the bathroom and put together a light breakfast. Jill decided that since I'd worked late, she'd take Annie to her final and bring her home afterwards.

I told her I appreciated that and actually went back to sleep after they'd left. Their return, just before noon, is what woke me. They walked in together and Jill handed me a pint of Cherry Garcia.

"Single serving size container," she smiled. "I stopped to treat Annie to ice cream to celebrate the end of Finals. She figured you might want some, too."

"Awesome," I told her, sitting up and taking it and the offered spoon. "I don't remember the last time I had ice cream for breakfast."

"Brunch," Annie corrected me. "Toast and jam and coffee was breakfast."

"On whose world?" I asked, working the carton open.

"Yours," she told me simply. "I'm going to go take a really long soak. In case you're looking for me."

"Don't drown," I told her.

"I won't," she assured me, then headed out.

"FYI," Jill told me as Annie left, "Abby and Becca are going to be after you tonight."

"Excuse me?" It seemed a little odd that they'd be presuming I was going to be available, even if I was at the party at all. "How does that work? I wasn't planning on going."

"Yes, you were," she smiled. "You just didn't know it, yet."

"Okay, let's drop the cute, okay?" I asked. "What's going on?"

"Okay," Jill agreed, dropping into Serious Mode. "Annie wants to go. You'll want to watch out for her, therefore, you will go. Abby and Becca have been lusting after you, and Annie, since the camping trip, but especially since they can sense there's something special about you and they want in on it. They also know Annie is your top priority and the only reason you and I are balling buddies is because it's okay with Annie. Therefore, they decided a War Council was warranted.

"Which is part of the reason I took Annie for ice cream after her final. Barb, Abby and Becca met us and the five of us had a long talk about opportunities and expectations. I took the role of Devil's Advocate, given the position that you'd never go for it as long as Annie thought it was a betrayal. Without going through all the detail, Annie has come to the conclusion that from her point of view, she can be magnanimous and share you with the two, or three, of them for one night. Only.

"That leaves the other part where you actually have an opinion and it counts. Annie is going to presume that you, being the horndog you are, will do pretty much whatever she says it's okay for you to do."

"Ah-ah-ah!..." She held up her hand to stop me when I started to object. "I'm just saying what her presumption is right now. If you don't want to get intimate with Abby and/or Becca, you need to make sure Annie knows you don't want to. I know you're not a horndog that will hump anything in a skirt. You can be rather selective. For example, Scotsmen in general are off the list..."

She paused, dramatically indicating an apparent loss for another example.

"Very funny," I told her. "So my services are being lent out via Annie's blessing. I'm not sure I like that. I'm not sure I don't like that. And I have until tonight to get it straight with her."

"Yeah, pretty much," Jill agreed. "I'll help you any way I can, but really, it's your choice first, and then it has to be okay with Annie, given the current state of your relationship."

"On the other hand," Jill smiled, "you seemed pretty interested in Abby and Becca at the campout and have been pretty friendly this semester. Maybe this is your chance."

"A lot has changed since the float, believe me," I told her. "Falling for you, on top of loving Annie, being one of the major ones. Which doesn't change the fact that Abby and Becca are both very sexy women."

"I'm not going to get bent out of shape if you have sex with Abby and Becca," Jill told me. "Just like you don't when I do." Actually, I'd sort of forgotten that little detail. But she was right... it didn't make any difference.

"I'm going to need to talk to my sister," I decided. "After all, she's the one I want to keep happy... within reason."

"Just don't spoil her," Jill advised. "I have a hard time telling her 'no' and I'm not even her blood relative. It's got to be that much harder for you. But she does need to hear it occasionally."

"Agreed. So, ice cream for brunch... do I do a late lunch?"

"No, I do," Jill answered as she headed for the cupboard. "Soup and sandwiches. Then I have to book back to the house. I've got to help the others get set up for tonight's party. I'm hoping you'll decide to um... arrive. Regardless of what you work out with Annie."

"It's a pretty good bet we'll be there," I told her. "Let me know when lunch is ready." Then I headed for the bathroom and knocked.

"Jill's doing lunch when you want it," I told my sister when she answered the knock. Even though I could have just walked in, I didn't. "I want to run laundry. You have a problem with that?" She told me she didn't and I went to pulling together her dirty clothes and mine. Since I'd be driving her home in the morning, then driving back early Monday for work Monday night, I figured I wanted it out of the way.

* * * * *

Annie caught up with me just after Jill left, so I reheated the soup for her and joined her at the kitchen table while she ate.

My opening salvo was "So, I heard you want me to fuck Abby and Becca." That got a very strange, mostly quizzical look from her. Until she apparently made a decision.

"Well, yeah," she told me, as if it was obvious.

"Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot, over?" I asked.

"You don't have to get cute, Brian," she told me between bites and sips. "It makes sense on a lot of levels. I was initially against it, but now I'm all for it."

"Would you care to explain why? And all this is before any input from me, I'll point out."

"Okay, let's see..." she answered as she put down her sandwich and took a hit off her Mtn Dew. "They want to fuck you. You're a great lover and would probably enjoy giving them an amazing time. They're friends of mine and I like seeing my friends happy. I don't like seeing myself jealous, which is what I think I'm becoming. It was hard, to start, to encourage you and Jill to build a relationship separate from me, but I'm finding it easier because she isn't really taking anything away from me. And I love her.

"But you should be able to have balling buddies and maybe even fall in love and have a wife and kids and the whole shebang. Which Jill was right to point out isn't going to happen if I'm clinging to you, controlling your every move, deciding who you can have as friends and so forth. And I know you haven't expressed an interest outside the ménage of you, me and Jill. But I'm never going to get my head screwed on straight if I can't let you do what you want to do... and trust that you'll keep wanting me enough so that you stay in my life.

"And... though the possibility borders on nil as a limit, I might someday want my own balling buddy without worrying if he, or she, will destroy our love. So I think you should love me and Jill, and fuck the hell out of Abby and Becca on a regular basis, and Barb, too, if she's interested. And me and Jill, too, of course."

To say I was surprised would be severe understatement. Stunned might get into the ballpark.

"Okay, who are you, and what have you done with my sister?" I asked and I was serious. Though it did get a smile from Annie.

"I'm still me," she smiled. "I've had a lot of time to think about this, especially as tight as we've gotten with Jill. Part of me wants very much to control you and keep you for me alone. But that's not the part I want to have control of me. I figure I'm getting a head start on what other college kids take years to figure out, but I think I see the difference between high school crushing and really falling in love. And part of loving is loving with an open hand. The pigeon will stay wherever he, she or it wants to."

"Dove," I told her, almost automatically.

"Same difference. Bird. Whatever. My point is, I need to learn to let go. This appears to be a golden opportunity to practice."

"Okay, one question..." Her rationale sounded great, but I still wasn't convinced. "Is this your idea? Or were you talked into it by Jill, Abby and Becca?"

"Neither," she told me.

"Neither?" Okay, now I was confused.

"Neither," she iterated. "It wasn't my idea. It was Barb's. The others just helped me understand what was going on in my head."

"Okay, one more question... were there any psychedelics in your ice cream?"

She actually took me seriously for several moments, or seemed to. Then she broke into a huge grin.

"Having trouble with your sister growing up?" she asked. "You do know that I expect you to give me a galaxy-class fucking before we go to the party tonight, right?"

"Okay, there's my Annie," I smiled. "I feel muuuch better now..."

She smiled again. "You know, I haven't had sex with anybody except you and Jill. And there's a lot of fun people in the ONat group. For all I know, I'm the one that's going to end up in bed with Abby and Becca. But that doesn't take away from the fact that you are the most important person in my life right now and I will always come back to you, until you tell me to go away."

"Annie, you know that's never going to happen," I hurried to point out. "I will never tell you to go away."

"Well, it's the only way you'll ever get rid of me, so I guess that works for both of us," she told me. "Can I finish my sandwich before you have my way with me?"

"Of course," I gently shook my head. "Come find me when you're ready."

* * * * *

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"You want to watch?"

"I want to watch."

"Not to look the proverbial gift horse, Annie, but this has all the makings of a train wreck."

"Well, it could... but that's why I want to do it. Who knows? I might learn something. How to be a better lover for you."

"Annie, you get any better and you're going to give me a coronary!"

We were lying in my bed, both exhausted from one of our epic lovemaking sessions and contemplating the upcoming party. It wasn't really 'formula'... it's just, some things worked well and we exploited that. So she had gone down on me, I'd gone down on her, we'd fucked missionary, then switched to doggy, then switched to doggy anal. I was at three orgasms and she was somewhere off the charts. Greater than a dozen, I was sure. And now she was talking about wanting to watch me doing Abby and Becca.

"I'm worried about the green-eyed monster, Annie," I admitted. "It's already pushing you to 'let' me be seduced by those two..."

"Oh, like you aren't interested," she interrupted me. "Maybe three, if Barb gets in on it. Four if Jill joins in. I want a video record of my Big Brother taking on the untamed Amazons."

"Oy! If you're looking for untamed Amazons, there's these big trucks with smiles painted on the sides all over the city."

"Very funny. I'm serious. I think a big part of my potential jealousy issues is from the Great Unknown. I imagine some sexy Siren winning you away from me and I get all pissed, even though it's just in my imagination. With Jill, she isn't an unknown anymore. The three of us gel really well. So I don't feel jealous about her being with you because she isn't a threat. But Abby and Becca... and Barb... and Suzy and Linda for that matter, though they're pretty much taken... anyway, they're all unknowns. And the best way to know them is in the Biblical sense because then my imagination won't run away with me."

I was already wiped out from the fucking. Now my head was starting to hurt.

"Annie, look..." I tried to explain. "Can't you understand that if I do anything to screw up our relationship, the chances are very good I'll never live it down? And you're too important to me to have something get fucked up."

"And that, dear Brother, is exactly why I think I'm being silly and stupid and should be more trusting and encourage you to have more fun, instead of trying to rein you in."

I had a feeling this was going to come back to bite me in the ass. "One night only, right?" I asked. "I get a guilt-free pass for one night with partners of your choosing and then we're back to normal, right?"

She looked thoughtful way too long.

"Well, not entirely back to normal..."

"Annie..." It was my best suspicious voice.

"If it works, it means I can start developing my Pre-Approved list, so you know who you can fuck around with and not risk triggering me," she explained. "I mean, come on! You're going to be down here over Christmas Break and I'm going to be home with Mom and Dad. I don't know who's going to be down here or what kind of temptations there'll be, but expecting you to be celibate is ridiculous."

"Not really," I pointed out. "I was, before you. For over a year. I can do it again."

"That's horrible!" she exclaimed, raising up over me on her elbows. "As good as you are? That's... that's... unthinkable!"

I chuckled. I mean, sometimes the machinations of my sister's mind left me gaping in awe.

"Want me to scrub your back?" I asked. "We need to shampoo the cum out of your hair."

She sort of giggled and agreed we should grab a shower. I offered to cook dinner but she decided we could hit fast food on the way. I wasn't going to argue. Again, she was driving this bus.

So a couple of hours later, we were on our way to Jill's house, having hit a Wendy's on the way. When we got there, available parking was scarce. Between the people who lived there and the invitees to the party, most of the space was gone. We finally found a place a couple of blocks away and walked back, slogging through the snow on poorly shoveled walks. We were greeted at the door by Barb, dressed in torn jeans and torn sweatshirt... revealing and sexy, but still covered.