Annie: 'Twas The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she eased off of me, Annie was there, sucking up our juices and beating my refractory period into submission. I know it was Annie because, like I said, I know her technique. Which, by the way, is excellent. It took a little while for her to get me full up hard again, but not terribly long. By my calculations, that left Abby. And I think she knew it was going to be obvious it was her, because she didn't try to hide it.

She started with a sixty-nine so I could eat her while she gave my cock an awesome titty-fucking. If this was truly okay with Annie, this is one I'd want to do again, definitely. After massaging me with those magnificent melons for awhile, she added her mouth. I wasn't going to cum right away, but God! was she cranking me up! I realized I was slacking and turned my attention to her pussy... and found a clit almost the size of my thumb! Oh, this was going to be too good to be true... a clitty blowjob with all the tonguing and butterfly flicking and everything else I could think of.

Feeling her build, and build, and build was amazing. I had my hands on her hips -- confirming the curviness, by the way -- and she was shaking as she kept climbing. Eventually, with a moan that was more howl, she went over, sitting down on me hard, flooding me and shaking like an earthquake.

I damn near drowned.

So I pulled my face back, put my tongue out, and stuck it in her ass.

She came again. Hard. With the howl.

She was turning out to be a lot of fun... but I knew better than to break my toy. She, on the other hand, was some kind of glutton for punishment. After the second earthshattering orgasm, she eased off my face, turned around and sat down on me. All the way. And started rocking. She felt incredible. Cushy in all the right ways, her breasts pressed down into my chest, and then... the kiss. The only one to do that. She pressed out lips together and it felt completely natural to fall into some very intense Frenching. Kind of like trying to devour each other. And while we were doing that, she hit her third orgasm.

She paused our slobbering to moan deeply into my mouth. I could feel her pussy pulsing and her legs trembling. We rode it out together, and just before she dismounted, she sat up and drew a heart on my chest with her finger. Then she slid off. Leaving me up in the air, bobbing around. Until Annie mounted me.

Again, I knew it was Annie. We were so far into each other's spheres of influence, it was second nature to know how she felt, just cuddling or fucking like hell. And this time, she was going for the orgasm. Not hers. Mine. She was going to make me blow my load for a second time and she was going to make sure it was in her. Jesus, talk about Reclaim Sex! Right then, though, I didn't care. She was the most important, wonderful, amazing lover I'd ever had and she owned me, body, mind and spirit.

She kept grinding on me, and putting a tit in my mouth to suckle, and tickling my balls, and everything else she knew how to do... hitting her finale with a finger up my ass and me unloading deep within her.

When we finally calmed down, she gave me a kiss and eased off of me. A little bit after that, I felt hands taking off the hearing protection. And then the blindfold. I dug out the foam plugs as I blinked in the relatively bright light.

Five clothed females were standing around the bed, grinning. Five. Not six. The mystery chick wasn't there.

"Ready for your test?" Jill sat on the edge of the bed, idly playing with my detumescing cock.

"Uh... sure?"

"Who did you, in what order?"

"Okay..." I took a deep breath and let it out. "Annie to start, to fluff me," I told her. "Then Becca. Then you. As in, you, Jill. Then whoever your Mystery Chick was. Not a clue. But then Barb, and Annie to fluff me again, since I lost it. Then Abby, and finally Annie, where she made me cum again. I believe that is correct."

The girls all looked at each other and shrugged.

"He got it right," Becca nodded.

"Amazing powers of concentration," Barb added.

"And one prodigious tongue and cock," Abby smiled.

"That's my Bro'!" Annie beamed.

"So what did I win?" I asked, facetiously I thought.

"That wasn't enough?" Jill asked, sounding surprised. "Hmmm... let's see."

"Our undying gratitude and whatever Annie allows," Becca smiled.

"Ditto," Barb added.

"Ditto, ditto," Abby echoed.

"And for your bonus question?" Jill asked.

"Yes..." I drawled.

"For the rest of the party, try to figure out who the mystery guest was."

"Oy!..." I face-palmed. The dramatics were worth it. It got the laugh I was looking for.

And for the rest of the party? I did try to figure out who the skinny chick with the boobs and delicate hands was.

* * * * *

The next morning, we threw as much of Annie's stuff as she was going to need into my car and headed for my parents'. Annie seemed pretty introspective for the first part of the drive, but happy. I was keeping my mouth shut and my eyes on the road. I was still nervous about the previous night's shenanigans. We were at our first rest stop, about two hours into the drive, when Annie decided it was time to talk.

As in, her talk, me listen.

"Okay, Bro', I think they all are," she told me as she buckled her seatbelt and stowed the snacks and drinks.

"They all are what?" I asked. I wasn't going to avoid it.

"They're all on my Pre-Approved list." Yeah, that's where I thought this was going.

"Please define 'they all', Sis," I requested, settling into my driving.

"Well, Jill's already approved... I mean, she's almost living with us. So, Becca and Barb and Abby and Linda. You can boff any of them and I won't care, unless it's taking time away from me."

"Linda??? Is that who the Mystery Chick was?" Annie grinned.

"Couldn't figure it out, could you, Mr. Brainiac?"

"No, I couldn't, and I never would have considered her in a million years. She's been nothing but aloof since term started. I didn't figure she had any interest in me."

"She doesn't. She's mostly into girls. But every once in a while she gets a craving for a cock and unfortunately, most of them are attached to assholes. In her experience. You were a safe, anonymous opportunity. But now I'm going to have to tell her I told you, so don't get all weird about it, okay?"

"Uh, sure... it didn't happen." I knew when to let it go.

"Unless she wants it to happen, and you do, and then it's okay with me," Annie pointed out.

"Okay. Whatever you say, Sis."

"Well, I figure I'm not going to be there to protect my interests. So I need a group of friends who will look out for them for me. This way I know exactly what you're doing and who you're doing it with, and everything is cool. By the way, I'm going to tell Mom and Dad that I want to come back down with you after Christmas. I want to get a running start on next term. So don't be surprised if it comes up."

"Okay, I won't."

"Oh, and Jill may proposition you."

"Proposition me?"

"Yeah. About dating. Like, regular dating. Boyfriend-girlfriend dating. I've told her it's okay with me. As long as she still spends time with me."

Okay, that one surprised me. And gave me a lot to think about, the rest of the drive to our parents'.

Life without Annie for a week or so, Christmas at our parents' house and a return to school was going to be a strange and wonderful lead in to next term...

~ Finis ~ (for now)

Author's end note: I had to find a place to end this part of the story, since Annie and Brian's story obviously continues on. This seemed as good as any. I hope this provided some light diversion and that you enjoyed some more of their story.

Cheers!

eidetic