Anniversary Confession

Story Info
Cuckold humiliation on anniversary vacation.
1.2k words
2.57
43.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verb411
verb411
93 Followers

***********************************************

Title: Anniversary confession

Tags: #cuckold, #humiliation, #HornyWife, #Slutwife

Summary: This is a cuckold humiliation story, if you like that topic this story is for you. This story is written as a fictional retelling of a real world event using my cuckold humiliation interest.

***************"*******************************

Other than my wife nobody knows what I'm about to tell you. Our 20th wedding anniversary was in 2019 and we have been in the swinging/cuckold lifestyle for years. My wife told me she had planned a special getaway for us that would involve her longtime bull. I wasn't overly thrilled about it but I could tell she really wanted to do it. She kept insisting she'll make it very special for me. When we arrived at the hotel we checked in and looked things over. The hotel was very nice with a beautiful pool. After we checked in we went out for lunch & sightseeing, overall a very relaxing day.

Once we returned to the hotel she began preparing for the evening. Starting with a long shower. Then she applied her special lotions that make her body glow and take on a subtle hint of cotton candy sweetness. Followed by hair and make-up that perfectly compliments her body. The final step of preparation was trying on various sexy outfits asking my opinion of each. By the time she was finished getting ready she looked like a sexual goddess & I was beyond horny. She was totally consumed with her incoming bull, no desire to offer me any satisfaction as she rested and messaged other bulls she talks with regularly.

Once her longtime bull arrived she immediately attacked him and was gagging on his cock within minutes. She reminded me to get my phone out and take pics. They spent the next hour in passionate foreplay as he showed me his face and fingers covered in her pussy juice telling me how wet she was. They took a break and she changed into her bikini so they could go to the hotel pool, telling me that I can wait in the room they will take pictures as needed. She told me when they returned that she sucked him at the pool and he kept removing her bikini, she was certain hotel security saw.

After a quick shower and outfit change for her she had me take pictures of her in the new outfit as he showered. Intentionally teasing me, at one point approaching me to rub my cock over my shorts only to have her smile and say "is someone excited". Once he finished his shower they embraced again and started devouring their lust on the bed next to mine. My wife told me to find some porn on the tablet and play it for us all to see. Over the next few hours they proceeded to fuck and suck in every position possible with countless orgasms for my wife. Taking breaks only for drinks or to have me hand over a sex toy or towel. During one break he told me to give him the lube and had my wife on all fours. I knew he planned to fuck her ass, he knows she won't allow me to fuck her ass. She says it isn't enjoyable for her with me and has told me to stop asking because it's never happening. So he always makes a point to emphasize how she willingly gives it to him and how she loves it. It was so amazing watching her face grimace with pain as he pushed into her ass. The best part is when he grabs her hair and pulls her head up and asks her "do you love it when I fuck your tight ass?" watching as she breathlessly says "OH GOD YES".

The room was filled with the sights, sounds and smells of sex as midnight struck and I realized our actual anniversary day was here. I looked over to the other bed as my wife was in the midst of violently fucking her bull while using her favorite vibrator. This vibrator never fails to trigger a deep prolonged full body orgasm for her resulting in her squirting everywhere. In this situation he was experiencing the pure ecstasy of her showering him in pussy juice as he fucked her relentlessly. He was boastfully stating that "her pussy was getting so fucking tight he couldn't hold back from cumming anymore" and asked her if "she wanted him to cum?". I watched as my wife's whole body was washed over with orgasmic wave after wave as she breathlessly begged him to cum deep inside her. In that exact moment of our marriage I knew I was witnessing my wife achieving so much more sexual satisfaction than I have ever given her, purely from the power of her bull. Seeing clearly that they were connected to their lust fueled energy. I was lost in the bliss of it all, felt like a highly erotic dream. I was thrust back to reality as he roared loudly to orgasm pumping my wife full of cum.

After the climax of the evening subsided she returned to my bed to sleep. She smelled of pure lust and tasted the same as she kissed me goodnight. No sex for me & absolutely no jerking off during all of it. Plenty of reminders to take pictures and to lend a hand when needed.

Needless to say I couldn't sleep with a hard-on that literally hurt it was so hard. I eventually fell asleep as my dick softened only to be woken in the early morning as my wife and bull showered together before he left for the day. When she returned to bed she kissed me passionately and rubbed my cock as she whispered Happy anniversary to me. I was instantly hard and badly needed to cum, the anticipation of finally fucking her was overwhelming. When I tried to reposition to fuck her she told me "not now I'm too sore, tired and need to rest for round 2 tonight". I was disappointed but understood as she simply stopped rubbing my cock and rolled over to go back to sleep.

Later that day after we grabbed lunch and started preparing for another evening of fun I couldn't help but wonder why she didn't just climb back into bed and go back to sleep after showering with him in the early morning. Instead she made sure I was fully awake and teased my cock hard, only to leave me with no release. So I asked her why she did that? She told me that she blew him in the shower and he came on her face, he then fed her his cum making her lick it from his fingers. She was so horny afterwards that she wanted cock but he had to go to work. So she returned to me with every intention of fucking me, she quickly realized I wouldn't last long enough to satisfy her so she decided it was better to rest up and save her sexual energy for tonight. Plus she knew that the more she denies me release the more attentive I am and she needed me to be very helpful again tonight. It dawned on me that she not only kissed me passionately this morning with her cum filled mouth but I'm likely going to be denied any sexual release during our entire special anniversary getaway.

verb411
verb411
93 Followers