All Comments on 'Anniversary Confession'

by verb411

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There are some nasty comments here. The story was good about telling what a wimp the husband is and does not have the right to live.

I gave you 5/5 for being new writer, but the story is a little over board.

thank you and keep going.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 3 years ago

Well, you know, this is one reason people come to Literotica. Thanks to the author for this contribution.

cuckboatcuckboatalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic. This had so many similarities to our 7th anniversary that it is uncanny. Loved this story. Close to home. Keep up the good writing.

cuckboatcuckboatalmost 3 years ago

LOL such haltered and one sided reviews would scare of most new writers trying their hand at a story. I gave it a 5 star because of the effort, viewpoint, and and understanding connection to what the writer was conveying. Best written story of all times , no. Go down in the history books, no. But how many of these critics have written their own stories and submitted them?????? Me I enjoyed the story and if you feel that makes you superior over anyone that liked it , well that's your opinion and like butthole we all have them. Thanks to all the writers that try to entertain us. Without the writers no one would have anything to converse over.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolute nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So what, exactly is in this arrangement for the husband? I can sort of get my head around the concept of a man enjoying his wife having sex with another man if at some point in the proceedings he gets to come but no orgasm? Can't work that one out at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverb411@verb411
Not a professional author, nor do I desire to be. Just enjoy writing short stories inspired by my real life experiences. I'm a 40 something husband to an insatiable hotwife. She embraces the slut wife hotwife lifestyle and is most comfortable referring to us as a stag hotwife ...