All Comments on 'Anniversary Gift'

by be24you

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God,

Another moron! As if we didn't have enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Husband must have some brain damage... and wife must have never used a vib... I just cannot imagine this couple... wait a moment on that... I did meet one... and they are strange...try for a better story and form...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 Inches?

I guess your story was satirical about those with small dicked husbands. Still, the extreme of a 2 incher disconnected me from your story.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 10 years ago
Also...

In addition to what others have said, you need an editor and some basic writing skills. The typos are atrocious and frequent. Don't rely on spell check so much and actually read what you've written.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Cluck cluck

Cluck cluck goes the cuck. Now i need to go read an iver the top burn the bitch story to keep my lunch down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get an editor. Reading this was painful

Too many errors. Too many dis-connected paragraphs. Too much unbelievable crap.

All-in-all a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't care how small (cliché maybe) his little dick is he is loser for the things that occur in his mind not his little dick. If you talk yourself into being a cuckold then you are a loser regardless of your physical prowess! This place is all cuck all the time now and that is highly disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
worthless bastard

the husband is a worthless no good bastard, assholes like him should find a gun and kill his self, he is a cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A sweet story

Some people do not think to look at the author's nationality - Swedish. Could those people who complained write erotica in Swedish as well as be24you has done in English. I think that he should be applauded and encouraged to write more.

I think the story was very sweet and loving. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous- a sweet story

A sweet and loving story you say. Only to a cuckold like yourself maybe. These stories are a dime a dozen anymore in loving wives and now we have a writer from Sweden joining in turning loving wives into cuckerotica. Your points are invalid. Why would anybody even attempt to write in a language that they are not comfortable with. The outcome would be a badly written story like this one, setting aside it's a detested wimp cuckold tale. 1*-hope it discourages this writer from submitting anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No title

For a second language you did ok, but perhaps you could find an English speaking editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: re: anonymous- a sweet story

There's a big difference between saying "I disagree with you" berating them for having a different opinion is not. Personally, I agree with your points regarding the story, but an asshole who can't stand others have their own opinion is still an asshole.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

I wonder if she'd would do the same for him on their next anniversary? Somehow I think it's doubtful she arrange the same thing for him. Probably would make a cuck wannabe puke with the thought of being with another woman. Wait, maybe he could meet Arne and get his cum from the source...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 inches closer to paradise!!!!

I like reading stories from Sweden. I feel like I am immersed in a different culture. I agree with the commenter who said that writing a story in English is twice as hard when it is your second language. And the author should be commended for achieving a difficult task. Despite the challenge to express one's self in a foreign tongue, there is somehow a gentle sweetness that flows through the translation here, even still. I actually liked the (seems to many) twisted and turned phrases, foreign, yes, but aptly described. That said, I HATE the subject matter. Willing cucks are JUST NOT EROTIC!! All fetishes aside, it seems to me the ABSOLUTE WORST time for extra-marital sex is on an anniversary. An anniversary should be about celebrating the marriage union of TWO souls, not a time for adding extra cocks to the bed! Meanwhile, this character doesn't seem to realize just how GREAT he had it with her up till now, but NOW that is forever ruined. A new view indeed! She will NEVER be satisfied with him again, and her declaration of true love will last just as long as it takes for all of the respect she had for him to die. OK, lets assume Arnie WAS a swell guy, and understood this couple's special needs, but I assure you that the NEXT bull will initiate the humiliation. OH YES, there will be others! But be24you, you did it to yourself. Even Matt Moreau's hopeless cucks pack 4 inch puds. May be you missed something when converting from metric, but a 2 inch cocked man WOULD have resorted to a surgical solution by now. I guess you tried to imagine a guy with a dick SOOOO small, that this scenario "might" be understandable, or at least sympathetic. However, no matter how much you should be proud of your writing skills in a foreign language, unfortunately, this story will only be received as merely just pathetic. You just can't sugarcoat freaks of nature. Sorry!

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Inappropriate criticism

Why oh why are the majority of negative comments Anonymous?

Clearly written by someone in their second language I found this story was charming.

What do readers expect from 'Loving Wives' stories if not wives having sex with someone other than their husband. Read Erotic Couplings if you do not expect to read about cuckolding stories.

I would like to re-write the whole thing on his behalf, but without changing the sense in any way

As for spoiling an anniversary, well those are less important after 30 years and I think, a brilliant time to give his wife the gift that he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You call this a "cuckolding story"

It therefore does NOT meet the criteria for Loving Wives. A cuckolding story is focused upon the retarded dumb-ass husband allowing and encouraging his wife to cheat with his full knowledge. This makes it FETISH.

1* for posting in the wrong category.

Posting as an anon is no different from posting as a dickhead with a pseudonym.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the struggle with language notwithstanding.....

....you cannot expect people to act like the husband and wife in the story do. No self-respecting man is going to be happy with his wife getting serviced by another man.

Now if he's a bent fuck....well that's treated as abnormal psychology, isn't it?

Also, a woman's affections tend to follow her pleasure. Sex is part of the bonding between men and women in committed relationships. just read up on the seratonin dump during sex..

Sex for fun outside marriage or commitment tends to dull one's ability to bond with a mate.

A lot of commenters seem to be missing something. She was reluctant, but very antsy. He was jealous, but loved her enough to orchestrate some relief for her. While generally ill advised, this is not unheard of. It apparently seems pretty common in retirement communities, although not without significant resentment on the part of the husband with performance issues.

But all things considered, his sort of thing still significantly contributes to the failures of many, many marriages and relationships.

Well, if you can't be committed enough to get your jollies in a non-threatening way, you'd best keep your honor and self respect and divorce first.

I do not find the atrocious use of the language either quaint or cute. It is worth your while to complete your writing by getting a competent review and correction of the writing. Spelling, person, tense and general language are all ruined here. You haven't brought anything new to the forum, but manage to tell an interesting story.

please seek help to improve the presentation, so we're nt all having to re-read some parts multiple times to make sense of them.....

Oh, and to the commenter that questioned anonymous comments.....well buddy, we all have our reasons. it doesn't change a thing. there are as many assholes with identities here as anons. And there are as many well thought out responses from anons as there are from named users. Get over it. feedback is feedback. You put it out there, you're gonna get it back. And the dopes that try to be the comment police are wasting their (and everyone else's) time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Straights ass

Another fag

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Dumped!

Sarah,having realized that guys with more than 2 inches were out there turned into a size queen with her motto being,"The bigger the better!"

Thomas thought he could put up with it in their marriage but Sarah became mean and vindictive. She began to describe the big cocks she was fucking and how they put Thomas to shame. Often she would say she hated him for keeping her in the dark about cock sizes for the 30 years of their marriage. She began bringing her studs home with her and the end of the marriage came when she called Thomas into their bedroom upon his return from work where he saw a big black cock stuffed in her cunt,ass,and mouth at the same time.

The Anniversary Gift ~ A gift that keeps on giving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect cuckold

Once she had fucked with hung man, probably she requests BBC 10+ later.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck lets something named Arne screw his old whore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

She needs a top level stud which is a Chad for the whore.

And take off the true love tag.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

faithful women dont exist

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous