All Comments on 'Anniversary Gift(s)'

by daja

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
enovelistenovelistover 19 years ago
Cool beginning...

Very nice story of how a couple begins their swinging lifestyle. It also brings out that fact that not all men are "dumb" about their wives. Sam is very in tune with his wife's sexual aura. He recognizes the desires inside her that she tries to keep under control.

Sam wants to offer his wife to his friend for "her happiness and gratification". He was not looking to enjoy the pleasures of another woman in return. But, its nice that it turned out that way.

The future for Sam and Joan would appear to have many more exciting episodes waiting for them.

Good writing and good story line. I liked them.

willyb220willyb220over 19 years ago
Great start

This is a great start to a swing/group story. Please continue it asap. The writing is clear and concise, and evokes sharp images in the mind. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How ?

Do I understand this right? - Your characters husband was just to invite and watch - watch his brother fuck his wife, who didn't want to but he's talked her into a bigger cock just for thier anniversary? Is that right? So, once she likes bigger cocks and knows the her lovers fucking her won't hurt her husbands love of her - could one postulate that it might be a bit too late to close the gate? Just curious tho, is this self imposed cuckolding? How clever author. How entertainingly realistic to life? - To what might really happen in any neighborhood? Yes, I know this is a fantasy but not science fiction or comedy is it?? Well, perhaps sick or dark comedy.

I'm curious tho. How did you come up such a braindead wussie husband - where do you authors find these wimps? Is there a catalog online?

Now for thier next anniversary, is it a gangbang? With your husband taking movies?

Zero for self imposed cuckolding - Zero for originality - 25 for the guts to post it - and if you won't let him fuck his brothers redheaded new friend next chapter down to zero overall (is there less than zero?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hurry up

I check everyday for the next part....HURRY UP!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
BS

Another big cock story. Writers should learn how it really is so they don't print such garbage.

It doesn't matter how long or how short your penis is, because the vagina is so cunningly designed that it will accommodate itself to any length of penis.

The vagina of a woman who hasn't had a child is only a mere 3" long when she's not sexually excited. And even when she has been aroused, her vagina usually extends only to a length of about 4". So it's obvious that most men's penises will fill her vagina completely.

The vagina has the most remarkable capacity for lengthening if something is introduced into it gradually. So the exceptional man whose penis is, 8" long can still make love to literally any woman, providing he excites her properly and introduces his organ very slowly. If he does this, her vagina will quite happily lengthen by 150 per cent or even 200 per cent to accommodate him.

However, the number of nerve cells remains constant so the stimulation from fucking is constant for various sizes. Therefore, a man's penis whither 5" or 8" will feel the same to a woman. Perhaps, a good reason that penis size is not important to a woman.

Or the belief that black penises have bigger. Caucasian have the largest penises. See http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More!!!

A well written, exciting story. I'm glad it's a big cock story! It's what fantasies are all about. I can't wait until Eileen is finally face to face with her gift and accepts the challenge. Love the plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confusing ending...

Did Joan get John? Did Sam get Eileen?

Strange sort of non-story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Silly, incomprehensible swinging horseshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous