Anniversary Lingerie Surprise

Story Info
A consenting couple having rough sex on their anniversary.
1.7k words
4.31
23.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heart pumping with adrenaline, Anne stepped into the bedroom. Her legs were covered with sheer black panty hose all the way down to her black-fuck me-red bottom heels. Up top she was wearing a black, lacy body suit. Her cleavage was pushed together and her pink nipples were visible through the skimpy suit. It connected between the legs with small snaps. Around back, her ass was barely covered, of course, just the way daddy liked it.

Her boyfriend, James, was laying on the bed waiting for his little princess, who was changing in the bathroom. He was slowly stroking his thick cock as she entered the room. "Hi Daddy," Anne purred making it very obvious she was walking slowly so he could take in her whole appearance.

It was their 3rd anniversary and Anne had been dropping hints all week of her little lingerie surprise. His eyes lit up, as she twirled on the ball of her feet showing him every angle of her sexy body. His cock twitched in his hand.

"Do you like what you see baby?"

Anne said in her best seductive voice, biting her lip as she approached the bed. She climbed up onto it and positioned herself right between his legs, crawling on her hands and knees until she was right up by his hard cock.

She looked at him with her big, blue eyes and batted her eyelashes as she leaned down to lick the length of his penis. He groaned as he became even harder- which he didn't know was possible. She moved to nip at his inner thighs lightly with her teeth. She kissed down his left thigh and back up and moved over to his right thigh, purposefully ignoring his bobbing cock. His hands found their way to her ponytail and grabbed a handful of her hair.

"Suck me, slut" he growled.

He pulled her hair hard but with a gleam in his eye, he planted an intimate kiss on her lips. Their tongues met and swirled around before pushing her head further down into his crotch. She giggled because she knew teasing him drove him fucking wild. The more she teased, the harder he pulled her hair.

Her mouth opened and his cock slid onto her resting tongue. He pushed her further so he was bulging in her throat. While he fucked her mouth, she tugged lightly on his balls. This caused James to moan and thrust further into her, making her gag. He pumped in and out of her lips, and she twirled her tongue along the underside of him- hitting the sweet spot along the veins under his cock head. A bead of precum appeared at the end of his shaft and Anne made a big, dramatic show of licking it up.

To be more of a tease, she crawled away from James and turned around to wiggle her ass at him. She looked over her shoulder at him with a big grin.

"Get the fuck back here, sexy" he grabbed at her, laughing.

"No," she purred, knowing very well he hated when she said no to him.

"Slut, I said get back here." He said this time more assertively.

He had moved to be standing by the bed and pulled her to the edge. He reached between her legs and undid the snaps of her lacey, lingerie number. He then ripped a a hole in her panty hose, exposing her damp, naked pussy.

"Is my whore fucking soaked for daddy?" running his finger down to touch her swollen clit. With a sharp motion, his finger left her pearl and his entire hand came down, slapping her pussy. "But you were a bad whore so I'm gonna make you wait for my cock, baby" slapping her wet lips again, harder this time.

"Please put your fingers in me, I will be good,"

Anne moaned and her back arched. He reached his big hands up and put them around her throat, adding pressure, choking her.

"I will fuck my pussy when I say so."

James picked his belt up off the floor from when he stripped before and bound Anne's hands together over her head. He was now in complete control and they both knew it and they both loved it.

He put his hands under her hip and flipped her over so her feet were rested on the ground and her stomach was laying on the bed. His hand came down once on her left butt cheek, making it red. Anne's big, round ass looked hottest with Daddy's handprint on it. She whimpered with desire. He spanked her three more times to make sure that it his mark would stay on her. His two fingers slipped back between her legs, where she was aching for him, and he pumped in and out of her pussy.

He was fingering her slick cunt so fast she felt her pussy muscles clench and she began dripping down his hand. He forced her legs to be spread wider and rubbed his thumb along her clit, his fingers still buried deep into her. Her first orgasm of the night hit her hard and she squirmed and writhed under his hands. He finger fucked her until her first orgasm subsided.

James took his fingers out of her and brought them around to her mouth. She sucked her own juices off of his hand. He rolled her over again so she was laying on her back again, hands still bound.

"My cock needs your mouth again."

He pulled her off the bed and she assumed her position on her knees. She knew better to tease him when they were this turned on. She needed his cock too. She parted her lips and he thrust into her mouth with force. He lightly slapped her face with the hand that she had been sucking, as his cock his the back of her throat.

"Baby, you like seeing your cock in my mouth?"

She cooed, looking up at him, innocently. Her hands were sliding up and down his shaft as her mouth was working wonders along the head, making sure to use lots of tongue just like he liked. She keep sucking, stroking, and licking him vigorously until he was about to blow.

"Not as much as I want to see if buried in your sweet, whore cunt."

He had to pull his cock out of her eager, magic mouth or he would cum right then and there. Anne climbed back onto her back on the bed and spread her legs giving James the prettiest view of her wetness. She was shaved completely and her naked pussy look delicious. He bowed he lap up some of her pussy juice with his tongue, flicking it quickly around her clit. He moved his head from her pussy to her hard nipples and sucked them at the same time he positioned his hard cock at her entrance and moved it through her wet slit, teasing her one last time before sliding it all the way into her tight pussy.

He started grinding into her slowly, letting her stretch around his length. Once she accommodated his huge cock in her pussy, he grabbed her tits hard and started to really fuck her. His cum filled balls were slapping against her lady parts with a wet sound. He was pushing all the way into her. His hard cock ramming into her over and over again. He thrust into her and grabbed her neck again, choking her.

"Yeah baby, choke me harder" she gasped.

She placed her hand over his hand on her throat, encouraging him to be as rough as he could with her. He increased the pressure on her throat. She could feel him getting close. The bed was shaking and they were both panting loudly enough for the neighbors to hear through the thin apartment walls. He was buried so deep in her wet cunt.

"Ride me"

With these instructions, she climbed on top of him, straddling his pulsing cock. Her tied hands rested on his chest as she lowered her dripping pussy onto his hard shaft. She could feel him hitting her g-spot and her pussy muscles began spasming again, milking his cock. Her tits bounced as she ground harder and harder. Anne started to move her ass up and down, twerking on him. They both were moaned, audibly. His rough hands were all over her, from holding her bouncing ass and tits to grasping her neck/ponytail. He reached around and rubbed around her tight, little asshole, circling it with his fingers- eventually slipping one into her hole. He had never fingered her ass before, but she loved it the extra penetration. She knew another orgasm was coming. She rode James' cock to match the pace of her quickened breathing.

"I'm going to fill you. You're my cum slut, I am going to fill your cunt," James yelled.

He started stroking her clit so they could cum at the same time. She felt his balls tighten and release with a final thrust. His hot cum shot so far into her pussy at the same time that her second orgasm rolled over her, sending tingles all over her body. She felt all of his thick cum deep in her cunt. Her toes curled and her back arched yet he kept thrusting up to meet her pussy, pushing his cum further into her. He did not stop rubbing her clit until he could feel her pussy releasing liquid and he knew that he was making her squirt. It had to be at least 5 or 6 huge gushes of her musty juice, which was running out of her, coating his cock, balls and dripping on the bed sheets.

"Fuck yeah, squirt on daddy's cock."

"YES, YES, YES, YES!!"

They both were crying out in absolute ecstasy, exchanging phrases of wonder. He thrust up into her a few more times, making sure every last drop of cum was drained from his balls. Her pussy clenched tight as he pulled his softening cock from her.

As they both came down off of this intense orgasm, he pulled his belt from her wrists and kissed her softly on the lips. Her heart was racing and both of their breathing was ragged and quick. They kissed a few more times and he crawled into bed beside her. They laughed in pure, post orgasmic bliss and assumed the spooning position. This was by far their best anniversary to date.