Anniversary Pt. 02

Story Info
What happen to james the next night and day.
2.4k words
4.23
3.8k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, this is a true story; only the names were changed to help with anonymity.

Upon entering the office Tuesday morning, all the secretaries had gotten a party together for me. There was cake and presents everyone from the office was there. Even the CEO showed up.

After the party, I retrieved the security camera tape and replaced it with a new on. The day was ordinary until I looked at the appointment schedule for the day. I had a one-hour meeting with the CEO just before the end of the day. When my secretary entered my office, I noticed Julie, the CEO wearing a tight corset that pushed her breast up and out and made her figure even more alluring. She was a gorgeous and sexy woman.

I dated her while we were in high school together. I always would remember her as she's the one who took my virginity. She also was the first woman to give me a blowjob. Aside from my wife Amie, she was the only one to make me cum three times in a row just from a bj. My wife knew all of this, of course. Anyway, I digress.

Julie spoke of an opening at the head office and thought I'd be perfect. That would mean I'd be working in Seattle, and we currently lived in Portland, and I'd have to either commute or move; it also meant about another $75,000 a year. I told her I'd have to talk it over with my wife.

Julie said I'll be back here on Wednesday. I want your answer by then, and it is Tuesday. I had a week to discuss this job offer with Mistress Amie. I told her that I should have an answer for her by then. We walked out; we were the last two at the office. She reached and grasped the member locked to my chastity cage. She kissed me and said we would always have High School. Happy anniversary, give your wife my love and have her call if she has any questions.

On my drive home, I contemplated whether I should tell Amie about the groping. Upon entering the backyard and I stripped as I was supposed to be naked at home. I knelt, locked my collar to the chain, attached the lock to my wrist cuffs, and crawled into the dog house. I was embarrassed kneeling there with a chastity cage on with a strap-on locked to it and cuffs and collar permanently attached.

I saw the tape recorder and pressed play; next was Mistress's voice. I'll be home later; your dinner is in the bowl, and you have something to drink. Relax, and When I get home, we will talk and give you your punishment for your unauthorized releases last night.

Mistress came home well after I had eaten my dry dog food and drank what she had left for me. It was the consistency of tomato soup, but it was nothing like it. It tasted like a salt lick for deer and corn, yet not as salty; it was also a little sweet.

The first indicator that My Mistress and Goddess Had returned home was I heard, Pet, how was your day? I told her about the party, the meeting, and the job offer. I hesitated, though, and she said what are you holding back Pet? I said, Mistress, well, 'eh, it's this. I proceeded to tell her about the groping and what Julie had said.

Mistress then unlocked the chain from my collar, smacked my ass, and said go to the dungeon. I'll be right there. I entered the dungeon, knelt, and waited for her. Amie entered and told me to sit on the whipping bench. I did so, and she then locked my ankles and knees to the whipping bench. Then she unlocked my cuffs and said put your hands on the Chastity slave. I did so, and she locked the chain to the cuffs in my elbows. She then removed the Chastity. And said to get yourself hard; it didn't take much effort. I began to masturbate as I reached total hardness. The chains on my elbows tightened enough so I couldn't touch my cock.

She then said have fun but remember, no coming. I need to have a conversation with your boss/ old girlfriend. I'll be back for you later. I attempted to masturbate time and time again with no luck, and I fell asleep. I don't know how long I was like this. Eventually, Mistress Amie woke me, saying she had been on the phone with Julie for hours.

She said that she and Julie would be spending the week together in Seattle to try and narrow things down and do some negotiating. She then knelt and gave me a blowjob. I was about to cum. I said Mistress, I'm about to cum she continued for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, mere moments before I blew my load, she backed off. After I came down from the near orgasm, she started again. This continued until I was a babbling mess. I was edged probably 6-8 times, but I lost count.

Once she was done with me, she locked a chain to my collar, locked my elbows to my opposite wrists, left and administered my punishment for my unauthorized Cumz after she had left me on the bench, turned out the lights closed the door, said good night, I'll get you in time to get ready for work in the morning. I was in silence and dark for the rest of the night.

After an eternity, the lights came on, and I was blinded soon. I felt my Chastity being replaced as my eyes adjusted. I saw now, not just Mistress. I also saw another feminine figure. As my eye adjusted more, I realized that it was Julie. She said I always knew you were a little kinky, but damn, this takes the cake. Mistress then unlocked me from the bench while saying get off to work. Julie and I are flying to Seattle in about two hours; you will drop us at the airport.

At the airport, I unloaded the goddess's bags onto a cart. They both leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, one on either side. Both said in harmony, you will love this new job and have fun at work. My wife said I would have the job details and contracts for you when I get back. With that, they walked into the terminal.

After arriving at work after dropping my Mistress and Julie off at the airport, I gave my daily pleasantries to the ladies in the outer office, checked my Wednesday schedule then began to catch up on my paperwork and emails. Most were work-related as I moved thru them.

I had several from Nick and cc'd my wife, Mistress Amie. They were all labeled "proof of fun we had. Don't be mad at james; we forced it on him." The email details the plans the Guys had for me that night, followed by the pictures and even a video of me receiving some of the dances.

Following the video, a question read, "Dude looked like you were in agony during the lap dances not having fun; what was that about?" I skipped to the following email in the chain, figuring I'd ignore the question for now.

Upon reading the following email in the chain, it was a reply from Mistress Amie, and what follows is her reply verbatim.

"Big Brother Nick, the reason he's in pain is self-explanatory. James is mine and mine alone unless I have allowed it. Jim knew I disapproved, so he was in agony over that."

It was signed "Mistress of the house, Amie."

With a ps. "Did you notice that james had no erection? Think about that, Nick."

Upon finishing her reply, my heart sank; we had agreed to keep my situation between us that is aside from a few and how Julie. But if Nick wasn't all that smart, hopefully, he won't figure it out.

The following email was a reply from nick that said, "WHU?"

The next was from my Mistress; all it had was a picture of a key.

Nick's response was; forget it, Amie; if you are going to kid, I'll ask James later about it in private.

Then another short reply from Mistress

"He won't say anything to you about it, that is, unless I tell him to tell you."

My heart sank even further.

The following email was from Mistress. The subject was one-word "nick." and was not in the same email chain as the previous emails. And here is the email

"I won't make you tell Nick, that is, unless you want to. I have attached a quick draft of my part-time slave sale/ rental agreement contract of you to Julie. Read it over; it is, after all, preliminary. Make changes if you'd like to, and reply to me.

My first thought was slave sale. My second was rental. I'll look at it after I finish all the work emails. Anyway, I have all week to get it to her before she gets back. Aside from some texts I received with some pics attached, my day progressed as usual. I'll briefly go into some details of the texts here; if you'll bear with me for another minute.

My last email was from Julie. The subject was "I can't wait."

And here it is, the email.

"Slave, I always knew you had a submissive side, but you were always in control of our relationship while we were together. Anyway, have a good week, Slave. "

Now on to the texts I read, Mistresses, so ill start there.

Txt 1. "It was a fantastic flight. I've never been on a private jet before."

Txt 2. "We did some drinking with a picture of the pair drinking

it was taken from a distance, most likely the flight attendant."

Txt 3. "you didn't tell me that your Julie gave awesome messages."

Txt 4. "Julie is a good kisser."

Txt 5. A picture of the two making out. Once again, most likely taken by the flight attendant.

Txt 6. Next, I received a picture of the pair going down on each other again from a distance in a sixty-nine position. I was beginning to get concerned, but Once again, most likely taken by the flight attendant.

Txt 7. "you always said Julie's cut was sweet, but mine was the one you waited for all your life. Mine must be heaven for you to pass up Julie's. If I were a lesbian, I'd never stop eating at her honey hole."

The next form Mistress was a picture. It was of Mistress and Julie kissing a caged cock. The cage was a very secure metal cage, not dissimilar from the one I wore. It has an integrated lock, and in the picture, I could see that it would be impossible to remove without power tools. It appeared to have not only welded, but the lock seemed to have jb weld.

A little confused, I began to read Julie's texts.

Txt 1. "I had no idea Amie had never been on a private jet before; she's as giddy as a schoolgirl. I see why you fell in love with her; she is gorgeous."

Txt 2. "I had to get some drinks in her to calm down" with a picture of the pair drinking."

Txt 3. "You didn't tell me Amie loved to give and receive messages."

Txt 4. "You didn't tell me that your wife was so good at giving massages with a picture of Julie on the Plain naked and getting a message from Mistress Amie. Once again, most likely taken by the flight attendant, as both were in the picture and nude.

Txt 5. "OH MY GOD, AMIE IS AN AWESOME KISSER."

Txt 6. Again a slightly different picture of the two making out. Again from a distance. I think maybe the Slave attached to the chastity cage I saw in Mistress's picture earlier.

Txt 7. "You always said cunt was sweet and tangy. I'll take your word on that, but FUCK, IF I WAS A LESBIAN, I DON'T THINK I COULD STOP WORSHIPING THAT TASTY THING. YOU LUCKY LITTLE SLAVE!!!!!!!!!"

Txt 8. Next, I received a picture of the pair going down on each other again from a distance in a sixty-nine position.

And once again, a picture of Mistress and Julie, But In this one, Mistress had the slaves' Balls in her mouth, and Julie was sucking the tip kissing of the caged cock.

That was the last of the texts I received Wednesday. When I returned home, there was a note taped to the door. I was the first to the car this morning. I had not seen it get posted, and by whom.

After reading it, it was apparent it was left by Mistress. The note read

"Sweety, My Husband and Slave, I do love you; remember that during this week.

I have a task you must complete every night after work. Each night first, you will FaceTime me. Next, while on our call, you will strip down to nothing but your Chastity. Then place all your clothes in the trunk before you are allowed to go home, be sure your wallet is with your clothes as well.

I will be able to verify via FaceTime. Once I am satisfied you have completed this task, you may enter the car. I may give you a job to finish on the way home. Your mission could be getting dinner, of course. You'll have to get your wallet out, but only after I tell you you can.

On your ride home, you will, and I SPECIFY, YOU WILL NOT WEAR A SEATBELT; NEVER USE YOUR SIGNALS. YOU WILL RUN ANY YELLOW LIGHT; YOU WILL DO THIS BY STOMPING ON THE GAS. YOU WILL ROLL EVREY STOP SIGHN. YOU WILL DO NO LESS THAT 10 MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT. SHOULD YOU FAIL TO MEET MY REQUIREMENTS ON YOUR DRIVE, I WILL BE PISSED AND BE SEVERELY PUNISHED, UNLIKE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE.

You will find a phone holder on the buffet, and a small mirror mounted to your steering column so I can see your speed and signals. You better PRAY you don't get pulled over. Just think of how you'd explain your situation to a cop while getting your license for them. And I believe they may arrest you for indecent exposure. Imagine what all the guys in lock-up would do to you."

Love your wife and Mistress Amie.

Thank you, reader, for joining me in reliving this adventure thus far. More to Come in Anniversary part 3