All Comments on 'Ann's Snowy Rendezvous Ch. 01'

by duddle146

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BetweenHerLegsBetweenHerLegsover 17 years ago
Fun, Sexy Read!

Hot, sexy read -- a lot of fun, and I'm turned on. The Alaska setting was a little off, but it's a fantasy -- so who cares?! It sure didn't stop me from enjoying the story! =)

I look forward to reading the next in the sequence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovely!

Hey, that was a lovely, beautifully written story. Very passionate. Thank you! Kim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Tripe

This is crap.. the guy can't even spell HUGE.. what is HUGH COCK? several times in the story.. let me guess part two has her visiting the Island again and finding another HUGH cock?

SapphoLustSapphoLustabout 17 years ago
Nice read but needs some work

A good read but a bit obvious. Strange use of CAPS.

"Sexual Crossroads" is a good use but for the words that just describe an item of clothing? Used sparingly caps have more impact and meaning.

take it to the next level sexually next time:)

tigger119tigger119over 6 years ago
I noticed you're a coward and a liar.

In both parts you left out two critical tags to both parts that almost beg to be added.... CHEATING and CHEATING WIFE. Like another commenter I'm glad you stopped writing. Like I said in part 2... I'm retired military and was deployed many times when married. I had no problem with being faithful and neither did my spouse. How did I know? you ask? simple. My spouse hates cheaters as much as I do and had first hand experience with it in a previous marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wind

Outside, the wild winds blew in freezing gusts. The sated, sleeping lovers did not hear the lock being picked and the door silently open. Outside, the wild winds blew harder as the shadowy figure raised the axe high over the sleeping lovers. Outside, the wild winds blew drifting snow through the open door . Outside, the wild winds blew, but the lovers would.never awaken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I Stopped Reading at, "a cozy quonset hut". I Did Not Rate This.

I am a Retired US Army officer. I slept in shelter halves, poncho, Con-Ex boxes, Arctic tents without a heater at -34 degrees F. (I did have a sleeping bag and enough cardboard boxing to cover the snow beneath me.) l also stayed in barracks at Camp Walker, South Korea--the land of 'not quite right'. I worked inside quonset huts and slept in one as well.

So I think I have a good idea of what is "cozy" in the winter. It isn't a quonset hut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous