Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" she pressed and I bit my lip.

"Well because he feels, um, like I don't know? Stalky? Definitely not skinny or overly muscular. But more like he's just thick. Sturdy I guess? There is no part of him that feels fat or flabby. It's almost like he's naturally a bit burly?" I didn't really know how else to explain it.

"Sounds pretty hot to me. I like strong, burly men myself. They make me feel all petite and protected," she giggled and I smiled.

"Yeah, he actually seemed really sexy to me too," I thought back to the way he kissed me, touched me, and the noises he made.

"Mmm, you're blushing!" she laughed, making me laugh too. "Well this is awesome. I feel like I'm reading some crazy love story or something. Things like this don't just happen. Consider yourself lucky!" she insisted and I sighed, nodding.

"I do feel lucky. Because he agreed to do this no strings attached, no pressure, nothing," I insisted, her face wrinkling slightly as she crossed her arms.

"Oh don't be dumb," she teased, making me scoff. "There is no way you two are going to get through this if it stays that way," she insisted. I rolled my eyes. I had my own worries too, but convinced myself as long as we kept our boundaries there was no way for it to progress.

"Well, here's to seeing how it goes," I shrugged, unlocking my car as we hugged.

"Good luck, and keep me posted," she muttered. I nodded as I slid into the driver's seat, my mind racing as I thought about last night. It was already a bit late so I stopped at the store to pick up an easy dinner. When I got home the sun was already nearly set, my back aching from the long day. I threw the dinner into my microwave, walking out to my balcony as I hugged my arms and stared up at the sky.

A rush of smoke blew past and I felt my stomach clench as the smell surrounded me. The same smell that was smothering me as he bore his body down into me. I felt my body clenching excitedly, hating how quick I was to react to something like that. Another cloud of smoke and I bit my lip, wanting to say something. Anything. But I didn't know what to say.

I turned and went back inside, getting my food. I walked out to the porch and hesitated seeing the note dangling over the railing. I bit my lip, opening it quickly.

Tonight?

My stomach tensed as I looked at the wall. I glanced at my food and gripped the letter tighter.

"You there?" I asked quietly, seeing a puff of smoke.

"Yeah," he breathed easily.

"I just got back from work. I'm about to eat dinner," I muttered, sitting down. "But, um, a-after?" I asked.

"Just knock when you're ready," he breathed as another cloud of smoke went by. A moment later I heard his sliding door and plopped down, my heart racing. I was wondering when we would meet up again but I didn't expect it so quickly. A part of me was excited. But there was also a concern nagging at the back of my mind.

Of course that didn't stop me from showering quickly to freshen up after eating. I slipped into this silk pajama set; it was just a tank top and shorts, choosing to not wear anything under it. I grabbed my key, glancing up and down the hall to make sure no one was there. I shut my door, walking over to his quickly. I knocked a few times, shuffling as I hugged myself.

The door opened and I slipped in. Once it shut his arms wrapped around me. And soon enough we were a mess of heavy petting and sloppy kisses. His mouth was all over me, my shorts already pushing down from his hands as he groped and massaged my ass.

"Fuck this ass is so good," he groaned, before his lips devoured mine. I trembled, shocked he was this into it, or me rather. And then he picked me up, sitting me on his counter. His hands eased my shorts down, the waistband hanging on my one ankle.

My head was spinning as his hands groped and clawed at my thighs roughly. I fell back onto the raised portion of his island, panting as my body burned. He leaned over to suck on my nipples through my shirt, groaning as I felt his teeth and lips gnawing at them. It hurt but felt so fucking good I didn't want him to stop.

"Shit," he hissed when his fingers slid between my thighs, making me choke out a yelp of excitement as thrills coursed through me. "So damn wet," he muttered, the rasp in his voice sexy as hell. His hands pushed my thighs apart more as he bent down. Then I felt his tongue and lips, my hands holding his head desperately.

"W-wait I didn't shave," I groaned pathetically, trembling as he sucked and licked at me eagerly.

"So what?" he grumbled, holding my hips as he continued to devour me entirely. I was panting, my body on fire realizing this man had every intention of servicing me until I came. The lashing of his tongue, the brush of his stubble rubbing me raw sent waves of pleasure through me.

"Ah, oh god!" I fell back into the counter, cringing as it dug into my shoulder blades. My hand covered my mouth as I whimpered through my orgasm. His hands rubbed my back as it arched, his breath hot as it washed over me. I crumpled, panting as the waves of my orgasm subsided. And then I heard a wrapper, closing my eyes as his body pressed up against mine.

He cursed under his breath as he pushed himself into me. I felt so full, reaching out to feel him still in his shirt. I clutched it, balling the fabric up by his shoulders as he tugged my hips closer to him. One good thrust and I yelped, trembling as an electric jolt shot up my spine. I felt his arm slide under my back, pulling me up against him. I clung to him, whimpering and panting as he gripped the top of my ass and pummeled me into oblivion.

All I could hear were his hoarse grunts, our ragged breathing, and the squelching of our skin. I was dizzy with pleasure. One of his hands tangled into my damp hair, pulling my head away from his shoulder. When his tongue filled my mouth I groaned, kissing him back with any strength I could muster.

"So tight," he groaned as my hands clawed at him, my head snapping back with a vicious thrust. I could feel it, the rumbling threat of a mind blowing orgasm building as he muscled himself deeper and deeper with each thrust. Like a monsoon it destroyed me, my body falling back into the counter as I cried out. My hands yanked at his shirt, my thighs trembling as they squeezed at him. I couldn't tell if my body was recoiling from his efforts or trying to pull him closer.

Either way it was overwhelming. He pushed my legs off his hips, easing them apart. Then I felt him hit a place that sent stars shooting across my eyelids. I felt my body lock up, arching as I choked out, the pleasure almost painful and suffocating.

"Fuuuck!" he was bucking wildly, our bodies slapping together. And then I felt his hands clawing at my flesh, his body tensing and shaking as he grunted and groaned. He fell over, his hands braced on the counter by my hips. My body collapsed, the two of us panting. He kissed my nipples, sucking at them gently as he rubbed my hips.

"C-can I get down?" I huffed, my back aching even more.

"Yeah," he pulled away, my body shaking at the sensation. I eased myself off the counter, stepping into my shorts and wiggling them up. My body felt sore and weak. "You alright?" he caught me when I faltered slightly, his hands holding my shoulders. I bit my lip, looking at his chest in the dark. I could kind of make out his necklaces.

"Uh huh. I usually am a bit weak after an orgasm or two," I whispered and he chuckled. His hand reached up, his palm cupping my right tit as his thumb brushed the piercing.

"Thanks for coming over," he mumbled. I nodded, pulling my hair over my shoulder as I glanced toward his front door.

"It's late, I have an early start tomorrow," I excused myself, squeezing his hand as I walked toward his door.

"Have a good night 213," he breathed. I smiled, glancing back at his figure in the dark.

"Have a good night 215. And thanks," I felt giddy as I whisked myself away, crawling into bed loving the way my body tingled. If anything was certain, I definitely wanted to keep having sex with him. Either he was great at it, or we had fantastic chemistry for no damn reason. I didn't care what it was, it was fucking incredible.

And to my delight we continued on like that for the next few weeks, hanging out like normal for dinner and occasionally meeting up to fuck like wild animals. Katie was always so amused with my stories when I recounted our trysts and the countless places we'd decided to do the deed.

"Let's actually get those tattoos," Katie started as we sat down together for lunch at this café near her apartment. I pursed my lips, studying her for any kind of deception.

"Like, matching ones?" I demanded and she nodded.

"Well not perfectly matching ones but something for the two of us. Wouldn't that be fun?" she demanded and I nibbled on my lip, shrugging as I fiddled with my nose ring. "That's the one he got you right? You wear it all the time," she smiled and I shrugged, ignoring the blush on my cheeks.

"Stop making that face at me!" I snapped, laughing as she squirmed and laughed too. "Come on, we're just neighbors!" I insisted, hating how she rolled her eyes.

"Neighbors who have dinner dates together all the time and fuck like rabbits in heat," she teased and I ducked my head as she laughed at my expense. "Come on we're not doing anything today and I found a tattoo parlor that is doing a walk-in thing," she insisted and I sighed heavily, fiddling with my straw.

"Do you even have an idea of what we should get?" I challenged, hating that she already was pulling something up on her phone. She showed me two really simple tattoos for the inside of our fingers and I sighed heavily, trying not to smile.

"I think it'd be so cute, and simple, and cheap. Like no biggie, and not noticeable!" she insisted. I caved, nodding slightly as I slurped at the dregs of my drink. We cleaned up our table and walked out to her car. "And it'll be my treat since it was my idea," she gushed. Well at least I didn't have to pay. We drove downtown, weaving through the streets to the harbor. I was googling it to see how many tattoo shops there were around here, just trying to figure out the odds of it being the one he worked at.

Thankfully there were at least three so I had only a one in three chance of running into him. And there were like four others within a few miles so the odds felt even more slim. Not that I'd recognize his face. But I had seen, hell felt his body enough that I'm sure I'd be able to figure him out in a crowd. That and he said he kept his hair buzzed and bleached since he was really enjoying the look.

We parked in the back lot, walking around to the front door. There were a set of stairs to go up to the shop, the windows looking out over the harbor. It was amazing. I noticed the display of jewelry and grabbed Katie's hand, tugging her over. A woman who was covered in tattoos was standing by a desk, chewing on some gum and typing away at her computer. I kept studying her, wondering to myself if that was the kind of woman 215 really liked or was attracted to. Of course it was speculation but she looked stunning in her own way with all of the artwork on her body.

"Hey ladies I'll be with you in one second," she smiled at us, Katie nodding at her as I turned to study the piercings. There were a few different ones, some of the belly button rings catching my eye.

"You should get a new one, spice it up a bit," she pointed to the display and I shrugged.

"Alright, sorry about that, do you have appointments?" the woman asked, Katie grabbing my arm and pulling me over to the counter.

"I saw the post online about the walk-ins today. We were hoping to sneak in a quick friends' tattoo," she offered, making me blush at the ridiculous notion. But the lady just smiled at us.

"Hell yeah, Derrick is just finishing up and Trent should be back from our lunch run soon so we can get you both in with whoever is ready first," she explained easily, my head nodding in agreement. Neither of those names meant anything to me but my stomach was still turning with anticipation. I looked over to see a scrawnier looking man with long dreads wrapped up as he hunched over a chair, doing an arm tattoo. That was obviously not 215.

"Why don't you both sit down over here," the lady walked us over to an open booth, Katie plopping down in the chair as I sat on a stool.

"You should go first so I know you won't chicken out," Katie told me, gesturing to the guy still working on a tattoo. He glanced over, pausing from his work with a grin.

"First tattoo?" he called out, Katie giggling as I rolled my eyes.

"No I have one other one. And I'm not going to chicken out," I corrected her. She shrugged, sliding off the chair and meandering over toward the booth. She hovered from afar seeming curious.

"Wow that's amazing," she breathed, the guy pausing and glancing at her.

"Thanks, this is our last session. This portrait has been a lot of work," he muttered, his client smiling at Katie.

"It's my grandfather's photo from when he was drafted. He recently passed away so I wanted to honor his memory," the man explained, Katie nodding. I was curious now too so I got up, walking over. I was impressed with the details.

"We're just finishing up the shading today," the guy explained.

"Derrick's so good with portrait work. He's famous in the area for it. It's why Trent hired him," the client explained, Katie and I exchanging a glance.

"So you're the talented Derrick finishing up," Katie teased, the guy smirking and nodding as he continued his work on the man's forearm. "This is our first time here," she explained, Derrick nodding slowly. "Woah," Katie pulled me over to a wall with cool artwork all over it. "Who did these?" she demanded, looking at the girl who was organizing the jewelry and cleaning the cases.

"Oh that's Trent's work. He opened this shop up about five years ago. He's one of the best artists I've ever seen. This is his book too," she grabbed something off the counter, walking over to show us a really tattered looking book. We flipped through it slowly admiring all of the artwork in it. I had to admit I was so impressed.

"I might have to come back here to get my back piece done. You know the one I told you about?" Katie asked me and I could only nod in agreement. This artwork made me wonder how good 215 was at tattooing or drawing. I wonder if he'd ever show me some of his designs in the book I got him, if he was even using it?

"Alright, let me get you wrapped up and then I'll help you young ladies," Derrick pushed up from the chair, the guy easing up himself and walking over to a mirror. I stood by the empty chair, shocked when the door opened and a few more people came in. They were all laughing, carrying bags and drink carriers in.

I turned to see Katie coming over to sit down with me.

"I still can't believe you came down on your day off to do this walk-in thing," a voice called out. "Derrick could handle it, he didn't have many appointments today," Katie glanced past me, studying the group as I turned to plop down.

"It's no big deal," my heart dropped at the sound of that familiar voice. I perked up, Katie seeming confused as I looked over at the group. That familiar frame from behind, his shoulders flexing as he pulled the food containers out of the bag. He had on cool print pants and a baggy shirt, his hair buzzed and bleached. I felt a panic in my gut.

"What's your deal?" Katie nudged me and I turned to her unable to compose myself. She looked at the group and hesitated, her eyes narrowing before they widened.

"No way?" she whispered and I covered my face, feeling a panic. "H-hey relax," she muttered. It didn't help me calm down. I looked down at my jeans embarrassed I wore the baggy ones with the rips in them.

"Do I look ok?" I asked meekly and she snorted.

"You look hot," she insisted as I fiddled with my ponytail to fix it. I had on the earrings we made too. A part of me wanted to run away and hide but there was a part of me that was curious about this moment. I studied his back, his legs, and the way he moved. How his ex-wife thought he was unattractive at all confounded me.

"He looks hot," Katie nudged me, being quiet for my sake. I bit my lip, unable to disagree.

"Trent you have a walk-in. Derrick is still finishing up," the lady at the counter smiled at him as he handed her a drink. That made me even more self-conscious. I stood up slowly, turning to grab my purse and throw it over my shoulder. My flower earrings feeling so silly and juvenile.

"Hey thanks for waiting," I heard his boots scuffing the old wooden floor, my heart racing as I glanced up to see Katie smirking. She held her hand out, shaking his as I stood up slowly.

"My name's Katie, this is Lyndsey," she breathed and I flinched, turning then to see his face. He had light blue eyes, brown eyebrows and scruff on his face. His features were rugged but charming. He was so fucking hot.

"H-hi," I held my hand out, hating how it trembled. He hesitated, his eyes narrowing slightly as he studied me. And then that look of shock flooded his face. Katie giggled then and I scoffed, pulling my hand away quickly as I nudged her. "I'm sorry I didn't know this was your shop. I would have, I mean we should have, um-"

"No, heh, um no don't worry about it," he smiled then, turning as his eyes lingered on me. I felt like dying out of shock and embarrassment. He went to wash his hands and I glanced at Katie, blushing as I sat down in the chair.

"He's so sexy," she whispered, making me blush more as I pushed her away.

"Katie right?" Derrick called out, carrying his food and drink over toward a table in the back. Katie nodded, following him eagerly. I felt a lump in my throat as he walked back toward me. Trent. He owned this shop? He never told me that. I fidgeted in the seat as he sat down on a wheely chair, sliding over as I set my hand down.

"K-Katie can you send me the photo?" I called out and she nodded, picking her phone up as Derrick munched on some food. My phone buzzed and I turned to it, trying not to stare at him as I pulled it up.

"Lyndsey?" he asked softly and I flinched, my tongue feeling sticky as he stared at me.

"Uh yeah, so your name's Trent?" I asked softly and he smirked, nodding once. He looked so cute when he smiled it nearly destroyed me. "Guess I can't call you 215 anymore?" I offered and he laughed, his face so expressive as he threw his head back slightly.

"Guess we're not anonymous anymore either," he mused, a coy smirk on his face as he settled in next to me. I took a deep breath, clearing my throat as I blushed. "Red is a nice color on you," he mumbled, making me lose my breath over and over again. "Your eyes are hazel too," he continued, his eyes glancing down to my legs.

"And your eyes are blue," I mumbled, making him smile as his forehead wrinkled slightly. We stared at each other for a moment and then he cleared his throat, turning to lean in a bit to look at my phone.

"Show me the picture," he breathed easily, the smell of his cologne and cigar smoke wafting over from his movement. I took a deep breath, sighing as I covered my eyes and held my phone up to him. "You ok?" he sounded worried.

"Sorry, um, just had a funny thought," I mumbled, glaring at Katie as she happily chatted with Derrick. She showed him the tattoo she wanted, seeming completely unaware of how much of a mess I'd become.

"About what?" he asked and I bit my lip, blushing as I avoided looking at him.

"Just the other times I could smell your cologne," I admitted quietly.

"Oh!" he cleared his throat, the sound a choked cough-laugh thing. His hand touched mine as he snagged my phone. My hand tingled from the contact, my heart racing as he looked at it. "So which hand?" he set my phone down on my thigh and I held my left hand out to him. He grabbed it, holding it gently as his other hand touched between my fingers. "And this finger like in the picture?" he adjusted them, holding my middle finger up.

123456...8