Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus," he choked out as I pressed my face against him. His hand grabbed my hair, holding my head in place. I could hear him panting eagerly, feel his excitement as he throbbed against my lips. I sucked on him a bit, letting my mouth caress him as my tongue teased all over. When he seemed rearing to go I pulled away, opening the condom and sliding it on.

I slid back slightly, my legs still spread as I leaned back onto my elbows. He climbed on top of me, his mouth devouring mine. I felt his hips push between my thighs, and then his hand guiding him inside of me. I curled up instinctually, my body clenching and trembling at the sensation.

My hands gripped and tugged at him as he held himself over me, powering his hips into my body. We let our tongues tangle, his lips and teeth colliding with mine as he thrusted relentlessly. One powerful thrust sent my head and shoulders back, my back arching as my eyes shot open. His arm braced my back, his other hand on the bed as he held me in place, continuing his onslaught.

"Trent!" I cursed, my hands flying up to claw at his shoulders as his mouth and face slid along my neck. Our panting was filling the room drowned out only by the slapping of our bodies. He adjusted slightly, his hand pushing on my chest. I fell back into the bed, yelping a cry of strained pleasure as he thrusted into me. His palm pressed against the top of my breast, his fingers curling slightly as he held himself over me.

Then I felt his other hand, his fingers, trailing down my stomach. I was heaving, my body tingling with anticipation of what was to come. His palm ran over my hip and thigh, then turned as he shoved his fingers into my pubes. I felt his thumb brush across me, massaging and sliding around torturously.

"God yes!" I pressed my heels into the edge of the mattress, lurching up desperately. He groaned, his face strained as he bit his lip. My eyes watched his chest and arm twitch as he continued to massage and tease me, his hips curling and lunging against me.

"So fucking sexy," he spat, throwing his head back as he shuddered. I felt the pressure released from my chest and then his grip digging into my hip as he held me, driving himself into me. My hand clapped as it smacked into his stomach, my back arching as my other arm draped over my face. "You like that?" he groaned, his thumb pressing and rubbing violently at my clit now.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried out, my voice cracking into a whimper as he thrusted into me. My whole body was electrified, burning up from within as this monsoon of pleasure washed over me. And then he leaned over me, his arm sliding up under my back as he pushed down on my mound. "Ahh!" I choked on the pleasure, my voice failing me as my whole body went rigid.

I could feel my muscles twitching and locking up rapidly, my eyes blurring and speckling with the sensation as I clawed at his chest. He held himself deep inside me, letting my body ride out the powerful orgasm. When I went limp he pulled out, pushing me over onto my side.

"God," I moaned, exhausted as he pulled my leg up and drove himself into me. I pressed my face into the bed, crying out as the pleasure and raw pain mingled and burrowed into the pit of my stomach. His arm held my leg up, his body pressing down onto mine. I felt his elbow press into the bed, his hand in my hair.

"So tight," he groaned, his face rubbing against my shoulder as he panted and grunted over me. I could feel him slapping against me, my ass and thighs jiggling from the force. He kissed and sucked at my skin occasionally, moaning as he picked up the pace.

"C-cum for me," I begged, almost on the brink of insanity. I was overstimulated, my body feeling numb and raw. It was both immensely pleasurable and altogether exhausting. I felt his lips by my ear, his hot breath washing over my hair and down my neck.

"Say my name," he grunted, shoving himself into me. I yelped, yanking at the blankets. We were both panting, my legs sore and back aching at this point. But I wasn't going to stop him. It was too amazing.

"T-Trent," I stammered, trembling. He lodged his leg between mine, my thigh hooking on his hip as his hand ran up my stomach to my tit. He groped it, flicking and tugging on my nipple as he pressed his face into my hair. I could tell he was close. "Trent cum inside me!" I pleaded, when he tugged on my piercing, his other hand tangling in my hair.

"Uuuuhnng," he lunged violently, shaking and grunting heavily as his body rubbed against mine. I reached down, touching his thigh as I turned my head. His lips touched the corner of my mouth, both of us panting.

"C-can you get up?" I whispered, patting his leg. He kissed my cheek before easing off me. My body fell flat into the bed, my back spasming and burning. But I relished in this sensation of being fucked senseless. Whatever romantic intentions he had, I didn't care. Nothing beat the feeling of a man losing his mind because of his need, his lust for you.

"You ok?" he asked softly after I didn't move. I turned my head, tucking my arms up under it as I smiled at him. He was lying on his back, panting as he studied me.

"My back is killing me," I admitted sheepishly and he smirked, rolling onto his side. His hand rubbed over my muscles, soothing them with the heel of his palm. "Are you always like this in bed?" I teased and he sighed, hanging his head in shame.

"I told you I wanted to try and be romantic," he insisted making me giggle as I bit my lip.

"Well, we can see. But I have to admit I really enjoy it when you can't seem to control yourself," I mumbled, his eyes meeting mine as his forehead wrinkled. "Let me guess, your wife hated rough sex?" I rolled my eyes playfully, laughing as he chuckled. He groped my ass gently after a few passes on my back, his arm tucked up under his head as he smiled at me.

I felt a funny tingling in my stomach as he continued to just stare at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I demanded, putting my hand over his face. He kissed my palm with a cute laugh, making me blush as I pulled it back slowly.

"Because I'm happy. Because you're making me happy. Is that so wrong?" he demanded, his tone light though. I shook my head, unable to hide my smile.

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" I whispered suddenly and he smiled.

"Absolutely. And sexy," he ran his hand from the back of my neck along my spine and over the curve of my ass. He sighed, his eyes following his hand as he ran it back up. I felt him push my hair back, closing my eyes as his thumb stroked my cheekbone. "Lyndsey I really like you," he muttered, making me look at him. My heart was racing.

"I-I like you too Trent," I whispered, the smile on his face making me melt.

"Do you want to shower before bed?" he offered and I scoffed, pushing up onto my knees. He seemed shocked but laughed as I playfully swatted at his chest.

"You perv! Asking me to shower with you after all of that!" I cried out. He grabbed my hips, pulling me down onto my ass as he curled up into me, putting his head on my lap.

"No, I was offering to let you shower. I'd shower alone, promise," he kissed my stomach then. I felt embarrassed about the way it pudged out when I sat. But he didn't seem to notice or care. I ran my hands over his hair, scratching at his scalp and the back of his neck lightly.

"What are the odds that this worked out?" I mumbled. He just shrugged. "I'm glad it did," I concluded after a long silence. He sat up then, his hand brushing over my collar bone as we smiled at each other. His head bumped mine, our eyes closing as he let our noses collide. Then I felt his lips, sharing a few soft kisses.

"I'm going to shower," he whispered, offering me one more lingering kiss before he pushed up from the bed. I hugged myself, smiling as I glanced at the blanket under me. Anonymous to dating in a few months. It felt surreal but amazing.

I was certain I'd be forever thankful for the stranger in 215 who threw that note around his privacy wall. An anonymous good deed, that's all it was. Now I had Trent and what felt like a promising future of happiness and fun. And I looked forward to figuring that out with each day.

1...345678