Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well come get one," he chuckled, my face hot. The idea of being in his arms again was making me so freaking anxious. The door opened and I glanced over seeing Jen, a nail tech, walk in.

"Tiff said she could wrap up the schedule and payroll for you," she looked proud of herself. I hesitated, confused.

"Is Tiff in the shop today?" I was surprised.

"She came in to get her nails done and I told her you were moping all day because your boyfriend was home and you weren't going to see him," she teased, Trent chuckling as I blushed and sighed heavily. I rubbed my forehead, the door pushing open more. Tiff smiled at me.

"Go on home I can wrap this up," she insisted. I shook my head, hesitating as I turned away from them.

"I'll be there soon," I muttered into the phone, hating how he was laughing at my embarrassment. I hung up, pushing up from the desk. I grabbed my purse and turned hugging Tiff.

"Thanks," I sighed as she rubbed my back.

"I was young and in love once too. I still remember what it's like," she teased, making me roll my eyes more. "And it's my salon, I have to remember how to manage it whenever you decide to go on vacation," she teased.

"Well I owe you big," I insisted, hurrying out. Jen wiggled her fingers at me slyly, so proud of herself. I ignored it though, loving and hating the butterflies in my stomach as I got in my car. Traffic and the lights were not on my side.

"Come on!" I hit my steering wheel at the fourth red light, hating how close I was but it taking forever. I glanced at my phone, nibbling on my lip nervously. Hopefully he didn't think I was wasting time or avoiding him. When I finally got to the apartment I didn't even think about getting changed or showering.

I walked right past my door and knocked on his. It opened soon enough and I threw my bag past him, stepping into his arms.

"Wow, happy to see you too?" he stepped back, shutting the door before his arms wrapped around me. I pressed my face into his neck loving how rough it felt. And that familiar sandalwood smell overwhelming me.

"Just let me hug you," I held him around his waist, his arms so warm and firm around my shoulders. He smoothed my hair back, pressing his lips to the side of my head as his body curled into mine.

"You smell like strawberries," he pulled back, pushing my hair behind my ear as I looked up at him. Seeing his face again made me feel centered. Grounded.

"Is it good?" I whispered, loving the cute way the one corner of his mouth turned up with his smirk.

"Yeah, smells nice," his hand slid along my cheek, tucking up into my hair as he leaned in to kiss me. Our lips pressed together and I was in heaven. His palm held the back of my head, his lips needy as they moved against mine. Before we could get into it my stomach growled, both of us freezing.

I giggled as he laughed, shaking his head as he pulled away. His hand pat my ass as he turned to the kitchen. I looked over seeing a box of pizza. "Help yourself," he went to the fridge pulling out two cans of Coke and I bit my lip. I opened the box, seeing the hot gooey cheese and started salivating immediately.

"You didn't even eat yet?" I felt him press up behind me, his hands sliding over my hips and up my thighs as he leaned in to kiss my cheek. The blush on my face was killing me as I pulled a slice out and folded it up. I took a bite, moaning happily as the weight of him pressed into me. I feel like I should be bothered by it, but there was something so amazing about it.

"Give me a bite," his arms wrapped around my ribs, pulling me back into him. I held the pizza out, watching his lips and tongue as he took a bite.

"You're surprisingly clingy for a man in his thirties," I teased, taking another bite.

"Tell me you don't appreciate it," he mumbled, his face nuzzling my neck. I squirmed, giggling around the glob of pizza in my mouth. He stepped to the side grabbing a slice for himself. I opened our cans, smiling at him as I held his out. He set the pizza down, taking it.

"Cheers!" I grabbed his wrist before he could drink it. He laughed softly, tapping his can to mine. We both took a drink and I sighed, setting my can down as I looked at the box.

"Not to keep bringing it up but my ex would have hated it if I ate pizza like this," I recalled, Trent chuckling as he shrugged.

"My wife hated it when I ate out of the box. Said it made me look like a pig," he shook his head with a smirk. "We really have so much in common huh?" he nudged me as I took another bite. I nodded, chewing it happily.

"Perfect match?" I teased and he laughed, shaking his head with a cute smile. "Now how did she feel about you eating a second or third slice?" I pressed and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh terrible," he joked and I could only smile as I shook my head and finished my slice. I grabbed another, glancing at him as he studied me. His lips were pressed in a cute smile, his eyes bright.

"I told you I didn't get like this," I grabbed my ass, jiggling it slightly, "without a love of food," I laughed when he grabbed my ass, tearing into the next slice. He sipped his Coke looking out at the balcony.

"I didn't think I'd actually miss you as much as I did," he admitted quietly after some time, my mouth full as I studied him curiously. "But getting to see you again?" he blew a raspberry of disbelief, shaking his head as he sipped his drink again.

"I-I feel the same way," I offered, feeling all shy and uneasy. This part was always hard for me, admitting to any of my feelings. At least, admitting that my feelings were real and strong and confusing. "So, um, how was your visit by the way?" I changed topics and he laughed once, grabbing another slice and glancing at me.

"That was a quick subject change," he muttered. I sighed, shrugging as I took another big bite. "It was fine," he covered his mouth, still talking with food in it though. His weird little quirks were so endearing to me. It was like he felt comfortable around me. That made me feel so warm and fuzzy.

"Just fine?" I pressed and he sighed, smirking as he shrugged and looked at me.

"It was just bad timing all around," he explained. I could only nod my head once. "Because half the time I wanted to see you, rekindle whatever it was we had. Or figure out what it was I was feeling before I left," he continued, my stomach knotting uncomfortably.

"And did you figure anything out?" I don't know why I asked, considering I was here eating dinner with him.

"Yeah," he left it at that. My heart was pounding as I slowly ate the last few bites. I chugged the rest of my Coke and took a deep breath, clearing my throat. "I'm gonna smoke. You can join me if you want," he walked toward the balcony and I was curious to see what his side of the wall looked like. We got out and I saw a small couch like bench thing and a table. There was also an ashtray and an interesting looking sculpture by the wall.

"So this is your side of the wall," I teased and he nodded, taking a drag of the cigar.

"Yeah," he coughed lightly, exhaling heavily as he glanced at me. "So tell me Lyndsey, what are you feeling here?" he gestured between us as I sat down. I wiggled slightly, hugging myself as I shrugged.

"I thought we already said we were dating?" my answer felt pathetic. He smirked and nodded, looking out at the sky as the sun set, taking another drag of his cigar.

"Mhm and what does that meant to you? What are you feeling?" he pressed, cornering me for an answer at this point.

"Well I mean, exclusive obviously? Like I won't go fucking around and I hope you don't either," it sounded dumb. I sounded dumb. I hated the words as I said them. He looked amused. "Ugh, fuck fine ok. I really, really like this. It's hard to describe how it feels, how right this is. Like the way you look at me, talk with me, hold me," I shook my head, staring at my hands as I picked at my nails.

The silence lingered, making me unnerved.

"If I thought I was in love before I really don't think I know what true love feels like. What it truly means to be cared for, to mean something to someone," I whispered, tucking up into myself as I rested my chin on my knee. My eyes were glued to his table. "Because even the short time we've known each other you've made other relationships seem like nothing. And I don't even understand how you're doing it," I mumbled, rubbing my shin to soothe my nerves.

"Huh," he sighed, the scent of coffee filling the confined space. That's all he had to say? I pouted, closing my eyes as I hugged my leg. I flinched when his hand touched the top of my head, his lips pressing to my forehead.

"Wh-what was that for?" I demanded, the skin tingling as I looked up at him. He puffed his cigar, smiling as he turned back to the railing.

"Thanks for letting me in."

"And what about you?" I demanded, making him laugh as I crossed my arms. "I'm serious!" I insisted, his head hanging as his shoulders slumped slightly. He turned, putting his cigar out in the ashtray on the railing. He left it there, only half smoked, and walked over to me.

"I could tell you," he started, his hand brushing against my neck as he leaned over me. "Or I could show you," he offered quietly, his thumb sliding across my chin as our eyes connected. I lost my breath as he studied me, his face so close to mine. And then he closed his eyes, kissing me gently. I leaned into the kiss, my lips quivering slightly at the sudden change in mood.

"T-tell me," I huffed, his lips still against mine. He laughed once and I could feel the subtle smile as he sighed against my mouth. The warmth of his palm slid along my neck, his fingers pushing into my hair slightly.

"You have no idea how happy I am that you responded to my first note. I felt like a lunatic, but was truly worried for you. I heard you crying all the time. I wanted to do something, as a good neighbor," he whispered, kissing my chin as he started talking. I felt like I couldn't breathe. "But then I started learning about you, the way you laughed, how your voice changed when you were being silly or sarcastic. I could tell when you were stressed or upset. And I found myself fully invested in you somehow," he continued, kissing my cheek then.

I wanted to ask him, tell him so many things. But I couldn't find the words.

"And the first time I got to hold you, kiss you?" he let his lips dance against mine again, my chin jerking forward as I lurched for the kiss. He let me steal one, his breath hot as he exhaled deeply. "I told myself to keep doing anything and everything I could, to keep sneaking in more and more," he whispered, my body aching with eagerness.

"When you first saw me?" I choked out after another soft kiss.

"It felt unreal," he admitted. "And you looked so good," he laughed, the sound almost inaudible as he shook his head slightly. "I probably jumped the gun but I couldn't hold it back anymore. Not at that point," he shook his head.

"I was scared," I confessed, holding his wrist as I pressed my forehead to his. "Everything with you feels so unfamiliar and intense. It's a lot to handle. But parts of me wanted to keep falling deeper, recklessly, and that scared me too. When you asked me and I told you I wanted to think about it?" I shook my head, cringing as I remembered that day. "As soon as I sat down in Katie's car every fucking fiber of my being was screaming at me to chase you back into that damn tattoo shop and kiss you," I laughed at once, relieved to finally get that off my chest.

"So why didn't you?" he sounded amused. I took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

"I felt like I upset you and didn't want you to misinterpret my action. I didn't want to chase you to try and mend something like that. I-I wanted to do it right, and not in a way that made you think it was a shallow attempt to just save whatever weird thing we had going on," I insisted, met with just his calm breaths. His lips pressed against my forehead before he pulled away. I looked up, seeing him walking over to the sliding glass door.

"I found your note by the way. It was a bit damaged, but I saw most of the message. You really did write me that day, huh?" he chuckled and I nodded. I glanced inside his apartment and he looked at it, that same warm smile on his face. "Well come on," he laughed, gesturing past him. I smiled, getting up and walking in.

I hugged myself, looking around as I stood in front of his couch. I noticed lots of cool little knick knacks and decorative pieces. It was like he wanted to be surrounded by art. A book on the coffee table caught my eye as he put the pizza away.

"Hey, this is the book I got you!" I grabbed it, smiling as he glanced back at me. He smirked, walking over. I went to open it and he took it out of my hand, flipping to a specific page.

"I took it with me to my dad's?" he started, making me nod slowly as I waited for him to get to whatever page he was looking for.

"Did you really fill it in that much?" I was shocked.

"I usually doodle lots of different lings to practice, like um," he flipped back showing me a page just covered in eyes. In fact a few pages were like that. "So sketchbooks fill up pretty quick when I'm in the right mood," he muttered. I was impressed as his face wrinkled as he flipped eagerly.

"What are you looking for?" I nudged him and he laughed quietly, glancing at me as he bit his lip.

"There was a design I thought would look beautiful going up your back. Like right here?" he turned me then, his hand pressing against my thigh gently. "All the way up like this," he ran his hand up my side and over my back.

"Show me," I was excited now. He nodded, turning back to his book. When he found it he flipped it, holding it vertically. I was shocked. It was a gorgeous picture of a naked woman. I studied the body, a bit flattered. "She looks like me, at least her body does," I mumbled and he nodded. It was hard to describe how beautifully intricate it looked. Not to mention all the colors and shading he did.

"A male client of mine, one who I've seen regularly for some time, asked me to design him a goddess tattoo," he closed the book, setting it down as I blushed and hugged myself.

"S-so your depiction of a goddess is my body?" I asked quietly and he nodded. "But that was for him?" I gestured to the book and he shrugged.

"It's a concept art. It probably won't end up like that," he admitted. "You're not upset about that right?" he asked quietly, making me look at him.

"Oh no! It's just, I've never felt beautiful enough to be a model for any art or concept or anything," my eyes fell to the book on the table again, his hands grabbing my arms and pulling them toward him.

"Well you are in my eyes," he whispered, guiding my arms around his shoulders. "Do you work tomorrow?" his hands ran down my back, pushing me gently. I stepped into his hug, letting my forehead press into his cheek.

"Not until later in the morning, why?" my stomach was twisting and turning.

"Do you, uh," he sounded nervous. I let my fingers scratch at the back of his head gently, his body relaxing slightly. "Are you opposed to sleeping over?" he asked finally and I smiled, my hands going still. He tensed up at that reaction.

"Can I think about it?" I pulled away, laughing. He sighed, exasperated as he threw his head back. He tried pulling out of my arms as we both laughed. "You want me to sleep over?" I pinched his shirt by his stomach, his hands holding my forearms as he leaned away slightly.

"Not anymore," he joked, smiling as he shook his head and looked off toward his bedroom.

"It'll be the first time we spend a night together," it was a silly statement, but that seemed to strike both of us in a weird way because his face twitched slightly, his eyes darting to meet mine. I realized I was holding his shirt tighter, my breathing a bit heavy.

"You mean stay the night together. We've spent many nights together," he corrected, his voice sounding a bit different. I bit my lip, my neck hot as I nodded slightly. My eyes were glued to his chest. "Or have you forgotten about all of those nights already?" he whispered, his hands reaching up. I lost my breath when he held me face, pulling me in for a kiss.

I closed my eyes tight, kissing him back eagerly. My hands gripped at the fabric on his chest, my heart racing already.

"Do I have to remind you?" he teased, his voice husky as he nuzzled his face against mine.

"I-I remember," I croaked and he laughed once, his lips brushing against mine. It felt like a playful tease. "You know what I meant," I insisted pitifully, my head tilting up to try and get a kiss form him. He let his head tilt back, his lips just barely brushing against mine.

"Do you want to stay the night?" he pressed, his breathing a bit heavy now.

"Yes," I pulled him to me, my mouth pressing against his. His hands gripped my hips, pulling me tight against him. Our arms locked around each other, his tongue filling my mouth with a soft groan. This kiss was magical. And then he grabbed up under my ass, tugging and I hesitated. "Wh-"

"Get up here," he grumbled and I giggled jumping slightly as he pulled me up into his arms. My legs wrapped around his hips, his hands clawing under my ass as his palms braced my thighs. He walked us to his room, my heart racing as I held on tight.

"Y-you didn't have to carry me," I stammered when he climbed onto the bed with me. His hand pushed down onto the bed as he knelt over me, his other hand sliding up my neck. Without a word he just kissed me again, my eyes closing tight.

My hands grabbed his shirt, pulling it up as his tongue teased mine. He pulled away, shrugging his shirt off the last bit. I couldn't help but admire him. His stomach had hints of abs, his shoulders broad and chest bulky. His tattoos scattered. My hands ran over his bare torso on their own, enjoying the fill of his body. There was a desire to feel the full weight of him bearing down on me all over again.

His hands pushed my shirt up and I sat up, letting him ease my shirt off. He leaned over, holding my face and kissing me as I reached back and undid my bra. I tossed it aside, reaching up to grab his arm and pull him down as I leaned back into the bed.

His skin was so warm and soft against mine. I was drunk with lust as the familiar sensations and smells overwhelmed me. Now that I could also see everything it was too much for me to handle. His shoulders hunched and jutted out sensually as he dropped his head down to suck on my nipple. His tongue flicked the piercing and I shuddered, gripping his arms as my back arched slightly.

"Shit," he groaned, kissing my rib under my tit. "I wanted it to be romantic," he grumbled before nipping at my skin. I yelped, flinching as my hands caught his head. He looked up at me, a wild passion burning in his eyes.

"Sk-skip the romantics and fuck me already," I muttered. He laughed once, kissing my stomach as he adjusted, his hands undoing my pants. In one swift tug he hand me bottomless. He threw my clothes aside, glancing over at his side table. He got off me, walking over the few steps. I watched as he pulled a condom out, his eyes glancing over to study my body. I took a deep breath and rolled over onto my tummy, tucking my arms up under the pillow. His eyes locked onto my ass immediately and I giggled, wiggling my hips slightly.

He smirked, nibbling his lip cutely as he undid his pants. I watched him push them down, his cock springing out. I had felt it so many times, but seeing it, seeing him naked was a different experience. He went to open the condom and I hurried off the bed, grabbing it from him.

"What?" he was confused but excited.

"Let me," I sat down on the edge of the bed, my hands shaking as I grabbed his wrist and pulled him over. He stood in front of me, his legs comfortably apart. I spread my legs around his, reaching up to grab his hips and pull him closer.

1...345678