All Comments on 'Another 'Alba' Story: The Rehearsal'

by inyotefi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I just love the way you take the time to weave a solid plot behind the sex. I never find a want to rush through to Jessica fucking, and when I do get there its a delectable cherry on the top. And deciding to add a super hot porn star like Lela Star turned this into an instant classic. Bring on The Shoot.

inyotefiinyotefiover 11 years agoAuthor

Just wanted to say not to worry I havnt left 'Mirror Crack'd' chapter 4 will be up in the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
huh?

WTF did I just read I'll give you. Credit though I totally jizzed on my floor. About two tablespoons worth, sexy story. I had to put a video on in the background with an bitch moaning, though. Thanks for the hot story miss/sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

thank yot for writing lela star i like porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great start. I think I have said it before but, you are one of the best writers of Jessica Alba stories. (And also Dark Angel) The bad thing for me, is I'm such an Alba fan that I really don't really get into other characters, unless they're having sex with Jessica. However that's my problem. You have done an outstanding job and I can't wait for the next part. I was wondering if the guy was going to get lucky again before he left, since they were going to talk about the shoot?

SammycoltoSammycoltoover 11 years ago
Alba rocks!!!

Once again, great work! The storyline was simple, but amazingly executed! This is my favorite of the series and I'm really looking forward to your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The intro was a bit hurried, but great sex scene, and good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous