Another Day with MIL Panties

Story Info
Final day of playing alone at Dee's house.
810 words
4.18
10.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started as just me checking her mail has turned into an exciting perverse adventure.

I arrived at Dee's house just as my phone rang and Marie informed me that her and her mother were on their way back, and that Dee would be spending a few days with us,as she had some things to discuss with us when they returned. She said she'd be stopping by Dee's house to grab a few sets of clothes and then be on her way.

She had no idea where I was at the time but said they had just gotten on the road,and was about 4 hours away. I was relieved as this would give me ample time to have another adventure with her panties.

Moments passed since I had talked to my wife and I am now searching through Dee's things, and very much interested in the dildo I found yesterday, so I opened the drawer it was in and snooped deeper into her things and came across 3 bottles of AstroGlide lube. Wow....did she need that much? I know the dildo is huge but wow. The vision of her lips on her panty gusset came back to me as I started to feel that naughtiness again. She must have huge huge pussy lips being able to manage a cock like that, lips that hold alot of juice and flavor. I was sure she had masturbated into her panties now.. Never have I thought my mother in law was a naughty little granny. But now when she kisses me when she greets me,it will take on a new level of excitement as I know she has a little freaky side

I went to her dresser to find her clean panties. There were only one pair in there. A thin silky tan pair, made out of sheer mostly with a big gusset to hold her sexy lips. Although clean... I held up the soft gusset to my mouth. I sucked and licked where her pussy was going to be. She said they were coming here to get clothes and I knew within hours...she'd have these on. She'd have them wrapped around her mature ass and snugged up close to her pussy. This got me thinking....I could cum in them and she'd have my sperm sliding around all over her pussy.

Son in Law's Cum mixing with mother in law's wet mature pussy..... This already had me precumming so I unzipped my pants and and wiped the tip of my cock into her clean gusset. This made another thick release immediately seep out and her panties were now very damp with cum....I didn't want to make a big mess as she may not even notice what I've already done, so I hurried up and finished in my hand and without anywhere to wipe it, I coated her dildo with it as she'd soon be using it again, and as it slickens up inside her, she will have my cum coming back to life as her panties did for me.

The past three days have been an adventure and now I'm wondering what I can do now, she'll be home in a few hours, no more freedom to be the filthy son in law cumming everywhere I could.

I returned home and awaited for them to arrive and when they got here, Dee didn't have a bag with her with clothes and when I asked her, she said that she needed to do her undergarment laundry so she put a load in and only brought her few pieces of clean undergarments and she would shower here and just wear the clothes she had on.

My mind was racing now. I saw her go into the bathroom and heard the shower start.

My wife said that Dee and her spoke and thought it would be a good idea if she moved in with us because she was aging and wanted to have more time with us.

All I could think of was all the panties I could have fun with. Possibly getting a glimpse of whats in them, Dee kissing me more and who knows.

Just then the bathroom door opened and Dee came out, freshly showered and made the comment, this is the best and freshest she's felt in a long time

What was she referring to? did she know that she had on cum filled panties from her son in law? Did she see what I had done into her others as she did laundry?

Either way I was aroused once again..Dee asked if I'd come with her to pick up a few things from her house, Marie was resting and almost asleep. I said I'd go and she smiled deviously. I think she knows. and I think she likes it. I know I do.

If anything more happens.... More stories will come.