Another Lockdown Pt. 03

Story Info
Son continues to fuck his mother in lockdown.
2.5k words
4.38
16.3k
26
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly I have had to disallow open comments. I welcome constructive criticism, but vile comments for no reason have no place amongst the many good critiques, and frankly they cause upset to me and my readers. If you don't like my stories, please move on, there is no benefit to targeted hatred.

I lay in bed my body had been used by Jack to satisfy his needs, my vagina feeling sore and swollen, my backside sore and my throat also. He had kept to his word, he had fucked me in the afternoon, he had fucked me after tea, he had fucked me when we went to bed and he had fucked me in the morning when he awoke. None of it felt wrong. Jack kept making me cups of tea, "to keep your chipper up," he had said. I know I felt a little woolly but that was lockdown, it did that to people. I read that.

I looked across towards the window, glad for the respite, Jack off playing computer games in his old room, old, as he now slept in mine. "Perhaps I shall call you Eloise, rather than mum" he had said this morning. Dust danced in the rays of light that came in and they made a shape, it was Bill. He looked at me, a loving smile on his face, a kiss on his lips, and as he walked towards me, I felt his embrace, his kiss on my lips, his hand on my breast.

Bill dipped forward and sucked my left nipple into his mouth, it was always my left nipple first, I never knew why. I hadn't noticed at first, but then, after so many times, I realised. He favoured my left, his right when he faced me, and both our lefts when he embraced me from behind. Today was no different.

I felt his arousal grow, his hardness pressing against my stomach, I reached down and gripped him through his trousers, Bill smiled. Using both hands, I undid his belt and then his trousers, pulling down his zip, I pushed his trousers to his feet, and then I knelt before him.

I ran my tongue around him, pushed his foreskin back, and licked around the helmet of his cock, running a tongue beneath its rim. I dabbed at the slit at the end and then sucked, a brief salty taste and then it was gone. I held his balls, his magnificent and beautiful balls in my hand and rolled his testes around inside their sac. My mouth engulfed him, and his cock slid down my throat, past my tonsils and deep down my throat.

He let me fellate him for a few moments then pulled me back to my feet, kissed me and ran a finger down the crease between my labia. Oh my goodness, the feeling was blissful, and my breath gasped as a finger slid past my entrance, it was inside me. 'Oh Bill' I gasped, 'this is wonderful.'

"Love me always," Bill whispered as his finger worked its magic, he was teasing my clitoris at the same time his finger was penetrating me. I loved Bill inside me. I lay back and eased my legs apart, and as Bill entered me with his cock, my fingers scrunched on his back, no doubt leaving marks as my nails raked across him.

Bill pushed some more and I was filled, and as I looked up at Bill he face morphed and he became Jack.

"Yes Eloise," Jack called as he began to fuck me, early morning, the second time today, and his cock seemed to get bigger every time, stretching me to my limits, reaching every inch of my vagina, perhaps even into my womb. But it was okay, it was right, Jack had explained, we were locked down and needed each other, and I was his mum and nothing would hurt us.

"Shall I make you pregnant Eloise? Shall I put a baby inside you to grow and live off you?" The thought of a baby inside me was tantalising yet scary. I didn't think I could get pregnant again, I never had after Jack, perhaps it had been Bill firing blanks, perhaps it was me that was barren. If it wasn't me, then the amount of sperm that Jack was depositing in me was bound to make me pregnant.

He pushed hard into me and held, his cock spurting inside me, sending baby makers into my womb. He pulled back and then leant over my face. "Suck my cock clean Eloise, suck me clean."

I opened my mouth and sucked his cock inside. I ran my tongue around, licking, sucking, tasting. I could taste me, my wetness on his cock, sweet, where his own taste was slightly salty. As I sucked, he began to stiffen again. I wondered if he would spurt down my throat, send his baby makers to my stomach.

He pulled back and reached for a mug on the bedside table. "Here you are Eloise," he said, "I made you a cup of tea, drink it up, there's a good girl."

Strong tea, with sugar, he knows I don't like sugar, but he had been thoughtful enough to make it, so I drank it down. As I put the cup down, I felt drowsy, he was keeping me awake so much of the night as he had sex with me, it was hardly surprising I was tired so much these days.

I awoke later and went to the ensuite to pee. "A shower would be good," I said to myself and turned the shower on. As the water warmed, I went to take my nightie off and realised I was already naked. I shrugged and got into the shower, the hot water making me feel awake and more with it. I poured shower gel onto my palm and rubbed it over myself, cleansing, and then I used the scrunchie to exfoliate.

Finished, I turned the water off and got out and grabbed a towel to dry myself. I did feel a little unsteady for a moment. I leant on the bathroom wall, I just seemed so tired.

"Oh good, you're up," Jack said, "come with me, no need to dress." He wasn't dressed I noticed. It seemed normal to be naked.

I followed Jack and we went downstairs and through the patio door. We were outside into the back garden.

"It's raining" I said, drops landing on me, pitters and patters across my breasts and back. The flowers were dripping water and the trees around the garden were bowed with the weight of their water load. The rain seemed make me heavier.

"Yes Eloise, natures shower." He took my hand and led me to the lawn. "Lay down Eloise," he commanded.

I lay down, the sky was grey above us, water falling as rain, the grass I lay on was soaked, the soil was saturated, it almost felt like having a shower whilst laying in a bath. The rain wasn't warm like a shower, but it wasn't cold either.

"Back to nature Eloise," Jack said and then he was Bill. Bill and I had lain on the grass and made love in a rain shower, more than once, his tongue gently sliding between my lips and pressing at my entrance. I could feel his tongue entering me, his finger grazing at my back passage, the rain falling on his back and then dripping onto me.

I curled my toes and scrunched them into the grass, the wet blades tickling, the water beneath me warming from my body heat. I felt his penis at my entrance and then he pushed in, slowly, the head of his penis opening me and then his shaft following behind, filling me, stretching me apart.

Bill kissed me as we made love, his movements slow but complete, almost leaving me, pressing back and fully in. His body pressing against me, opening my labia and crushing against my clitoris, my vagina filled, sucking him back in as he pulled back.

I opened my eyes and Jack stared back at me, his fucking increasing in tempo, harder he pushed, his eyes intent, focussed on mine, almost a carnal desire, rather than the love that Bill showed. I dug my nails into his back as my orgasm built, the grunting from my lips not his, my breath held, my back tightening and then the explosion.

I spasmed, my back rigid, the electricity shooting from my crotch to my toes and finger tips, pulses flowed throughout and my vagina clamped holding and then ejecting his penis, his penis still spurting as it left, coating my labia with his seed. I lay back drained, spent, so tired.

"Too soon Eloise, too soon. We will have to fuck again soon if we are to knock you up." Jack stood and looked down at me, "I shall go and make you a tea, you probably want to shower, your cunt is covered."

I lay there for a moment, Bill's face hovering at the edge of my view, rain now landing over all my body, spits and splats hitting my nipples, my eyelids, momentarily blinding me. I sat up, at least that gave my face some protection. I turned to my side and stood, a little unsteady; the rain wasn't easing yet wasn't heavy enough to wash myself. I would need the ensuite.

After I had showered, I headed downstairs. "Your tea is on the Island" Jack said pointing to the mug. I sat on the stool and hugged my tea and as I looked down, I realised I hadn't dressed again. Oh well, it was lockdown, no one was coming to visit, the house was warm, clothes were just something else to wash and iron. It seemed odd though that I didn't remember to dress myself. But then, if Bill or Jack were going to keep undressing me, what was the point in dressing.

I looked around for my phone, but I wasn't sure where I had left it. "Jack, have you seen my mobile?" I asked. My mind was fuzzy, I really couldn't remember where I had it last.

"No Eloise, don't worry, you don't need it, we are all in lockdown, I will let you know when anything changes.

I shrugged, he was right, I didn't need it, what was I going to do? These days I just wandered around the house or dozed; I did seem to be so very tired.

After I had drunk my tea I looked across at Jack. He was leaning against the kitchen counter, naked as was I, his penis hanging down between his legs, a glass of water in his hand. I had no feelings of desire, his penis just hung there, and I looked away, I was not interested. My vagina felt numb, my mons was sore, and my backside ached from the stretching.

"Come on Eloise, I think I need your mouth." Jack said, beckoning me over.

I stood before him and looked at Bill as his love shone like a beacon. I knew what Bill loved, he loved me to pleasure him with my mouth. I knelt before him and kissed his penis, my hands holding his large testicles, rolling his balls inside like marbles in a sac. He hardened in my mouth, I knew what he needed, and pushed his foreskin back with my mouth, my tongue dabbing at the small slit at the end.

I used a hand to hold his foreskin back and licked around the rim of his cock head, my tongue lightly dabbing under its rim. I could feel the pulses in his penis as his arousal grew, and his desire for me increased. I looked up and at first Bill looked down and I smiled as I felated him, and when I blinked it was Jack once more.

I was finding it confusing as my mind flicked between memories of Bill and the realities of my son Jack. I did not understand what was happening. Jack was my son, I knew I should not be engaging in sex with him, but he looked so much like my late husband, and I did so miss Bill, and where was the harm, it was just the two of us, forced to only enjoy each other's company due to lockdown.

Jack pulled my head from his penis and pushed me back, I lay on the kitchen floor, the tiles cool on my back, but hard and unforgiving. Jack knelt between my legs, I longed for the touch of his tongue on my clitoris, wanted it to slide along my valley, yearned for it to dip inside me.

Jack leant forward and I felt his penis as it nudged the entrance to my vagina. 'No, fanny," I thought, 'his cock is nudging my fanny and he is going to fuck me, to shag me and make me pregnant, to make me his the way Bill did.' He entered me. I felt his foreskin roll back as he pushed inside me, I felt the rim of his cock as it brushed past my G spot. I felt the pressure as he reached my limit, but still he pushed.

He began to move, thrusting, pushing, his pubis slapping against my mons, my shoulder blades complaining as they were pressed against the hard floor.

I heard my gasps and grunts as he fucked me and squeaks as my back slid against the tiled floor. There were squishy noises as his cock moved within me. I wanted to feel something, but I didn't. I had been used so much that I just lay there and let him do what he wanted.

I vaguely heard a knock at the door and Jack got up, simply pulling out of me, leaving me gaping. I saw him put on his gown and open the door. I heard a commotion, there were raised voices, Jack arguing, other voices calm but insistent.

And then my sister Fenella walked in. "Els, what the fuck?" She asked looking at me naked, Jacks sperms dripping from me.

"Oh Hi, Fen"

"Jeez Els, you're naked, are you fucking your son, jeez."

Jack turned toward Fenella, "As you can see, quite clearly for yourself Auntie, mum is fine. We are just staying in keeping ourselves to ourselves, keeping each other company. Andy anyway, how are you even here, why aren't you locked down at your house?"

"I have been trying to get my sister on the phone for nearly two weeks, nothing, no reply. I was concerned, I came here to check up on her, make sure she was okay. I did not expect to find an iniquitous relationship."

"Oh don't be silly Fen, I just lost my phone. Wearing clothes just means creating laundry. We're not going anywhere, it's just me, Bill and Jack, we're fine."

"I don't fucking think so Els, Bill is dead, you know that."

"His memory lives with me Fen, and we make so much love in this house, Oh it is so good Fen.

"You are far from fine Els. I am staying. I shall lockdown here with you."

"Oh will you Auntie?" Jack said.

"Oh stop bickering, I am so tired," I said as I wandered across to the sofa and sat down."

"I do think you should put clothes on Els, it's not right parading naked around in front of Jack."

"Fiddlesticks Fen." I sighed. It was all so exhausting.