Another Lovely Day

Story Info
A double session story.
1.9k words
3.86
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the best things about cold weather was it provided so many ways to hide their games. The oversized coat was all she was wearing for a top. Underneath, it hid ropes that it hid beneath could barely count as clothing. He had wrapped her up in silk ropes that morning. The fleece-lined tights under her pants helped hide the noise of the vibe he kept teasing her with. Though her stumbles had earned her more than a few stares that morning. The thick scarf covered the cock shaped gag. She was almost sweating in all of that despite the frigid air.

That morning had been such a thrill. He showed up with coffee and his box of goodies. He let her finish the coffee this time too. He grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around him without a thought. She usually would have fought more, but it had been too long. He slid his hand under her shirt and started teasing her nipples as he stared into her eyes. Finally, he pulls her shirt over her head, and his mouth finds her neck. She reaches down and starts to pull his pants down.

He stepped back from her momentarily, and she dropped to her knees before him. She finished pulling his pants down and letting his cock free.

"Pet, I want to see you take me into your mouth."

She let out an exaggerated sigh and rolled her eyes at him before kissing around the base. She looked him in the eyes and watched the desire in his eyes build as she teased him. She let out an involuntary laugh as she opened her mouth and let the tip slide between her lips. She looked up at him questioningly while she swirled her tongue around the head.

"Pet, you are really...."

She had been waiting for him to try and give her more orders, but she took him fully into her mouth before he could finish. She maintained eye contact while she started to please him. She would pull back so he was almost out of her mouth before flicking her tongue on the underside of his head and anytime he would start to speak, she would begin again. Teasing him as she could feel him swell and pulse in her mouth. The sound of his moaning caused her to speed up. Feeling him twitch, he warns her he is close, and she laughs as she runs her tongue firmly against the underside of his shaft. She moans as she feels him explode in her mouth.

He reaches down and helps her stand up. He spins her around and presses her against the wall once again. One of his hands finds her heat and the other her throat as he plays with her. Her moans grow as she begs him to fuck her. Laughing, he presses his cock slowly into her from behind. He pushes into her slowly until she can feel him fully inside her. Then, he starts gently pumping in and out of her as she begs him to speed up. The sting of his hand on her ass makes her moan and beg for more as his hand tightens on her throat. He finally starts to pick up speed as he smacks her ass. Each impact stings and sends electricity through her body. The feel of him beginning to twitch inside of her is enough to push her over the edge. She starts to moan as he picks up speed even more. His hand moves to her hair as he starts to moan along with her. The feel of her cumming on his shaft pushes him over the edge once again. She feels him spasm inside of her as he fills her.

Waking up, she gathered her clothes back up. It had been a good morning indeed. Showering and stepping back into the living room, she started poking through the box of goodies Sir had brought with him. Ropes and toys greeted her eyes as she sorted through them. She was greedily giggling to herself when his hand wove into her hair again.

"Pet, did you ask permission to go through my things?"

She lets out a heavy sigh and rolls her eyes. A small huff, and she drops the ropes and acts like she doesn't care about any of it. He pulls her hair, taught once again. She feels him place the collar around her neck and clasp it.

"I'm going to give you a task while I shower, Pet. He clips a leash to her collar and guides her to her bed. Wearing nothing more than her robe, he guides her to sit on her knees. He reaches up and strips the robe off of her. Slowly teasing her skin as he strips her once more. He returns to the box and returns holding a set of 4-way cuffs. He pulls her hands behind her, leaving her bound and stuck on the bed. He next shows he had also grabbed an egg vibe and teased her heat, teasing her until he could slide the vibrator inside of her. The low buzz is pleasant, but he sets it to pulse and continuously teases her.

"Now Pet, wait here and don't move. I want you to be in the same position when I finish."

She watches as he walks away to the bathroom. It is taking him forever to even start the shower. She is trying hard not to wiggle too much, but her hips start moving on their own. Even though it was slow, the pulsing rhythm felt terrific. It feels like he is dragging the shower out, but she sees his phone running a timer next to her. She had been so enthralled that she hadn't noticed him place it there.

By the time he steps out, she is moaning and humping the air. The smirk on his face lets her know he has more planned for her. He pulls out a chain with two clamps and a bundle of rope. He kneels before her on the bed and takes her nipples, one by one, into his mouth. He clamps her nipples and gently tugs on the chain torturing her sensitive flesh. The rope is smooth purple silk. He threaded the rope around her body, tying her up in intricate lace work. He passes it between her breasts and over her shoulders. He laces it around her back and chest creating a harness. The spiderweb of loops and knots creates a body suit around her. Each tiny motion of her body tugging and pulling the rope taut along her frame.

He finishes the binding and tying the final knot behind her back. The pleasure of his attention and the vibe is starting to push her over the edge. His hand takes her by the jaw, and she looks into his eyes.

"Now Pet, I need you to open your mouth and stick your tongue out for me. Be my good girl Pet."

She cocks an eyebrow at him. He wasn't going to get her to comply that easily. The pinch of his hand around her jaw pulls a sensuous laugh from her as she sticks her tongue out at him before slowly opening her mouth. His smile shows he loves it. She can see the fire in his eyes as the cock shaped gag slowly slides into her waiting mouth. He clamps it behind her head, and she moans loudly to tease him more. He reaches down for the vibe controller and speeds it up. Watching her as her hips start shaking. Her moans are desperate around the gag. His hand slides between her legs and starts to tease her clit as he bites at her collarbone. This pushes her over the edge as she feels her body become electric. The orgasm crashes over her as he whispers, "Good Pet, come for me," into her ear.

Coming down from the orgasm, she realizes he helped her lay down on her side. Fuck, she couldn't even remember moving. He pulls the egg vibe out of her and lets her rest for a time before moving on to a new game.

She sits up with his help, and he unlocks the cuffs. Standing he hands her a pair of fleece-lined leggings. He also passes her a more subtle toy held tight against her heat by the ropes and the leggings. She puts on shoes and socks and reaches for a shirt when he stops her.

"The boots and sock are good. But today you are just wearing a coat and a scarf."

After dressing fully, they went on a small journey. The mall was crowded with people. They were shoulder to shoulder inside. Most of the halls had been filled with booths and displays. The art show, one of her favorite things to visit, was almost frightening. So many people, and here she was, bound and gagged as they walked around. She glares at him realizing he will walk her around like this. He laughed and turned the vibe up. Her knees went a little weak, and she stumbled as they walked up. The feel of bodies bumping into her would cause the ropes to tug at her body. Which would press the vibe more directly into her.

She was already sensitive after all their fun that day. She had to take a lot of breaks to keep her composure. The bench was off the main track and only slightly hidden away. As she started to catch her breath, he had other plans. The vibe started to increase again, and she looked up at him with pleading eyes. The pulse would ebb and flow and increase in intensity. She had to fight back the sound of her moans as he pushed her over the edge again. Her mind was starting to go numb with all the attention. But she felt more solid after cumming. He helped her up, and they returned to his car. They drove back to her apartment, and she collapsed once the door closed behind them. She ripped the scarf off and collapsed on her bed. Her legs were shaky, but she felt him peel the leggings off her. The vibe was removed, and she thought he was done with his games for the day.

But instead of untying the ropes, she feels his breath on her pussy. The feel of his tongue gently teasing her sensitive heat pulls another moan out of her. He slides two fingers into her slowly as he continues to work her with his mouth. Slowly pressing fully into her, he works her until her hips start to move on their own once again. She feels him slide his fingers out of her and moans in desperation. The feel of the toy being pressed into her instead makes her laugh around the gag in pleasure.

He steps back, helps her roll over, and lifts her ass into the air. The feel of cold lube dripping onto her ass makes her jump. The toy he filled her with was enough to push her over the edge again. The sense of him sliding his cock into her ass is too much. She feels he slides into her slowly until he is entirely inside her. She loves the feeling of being so full. His cock presses against the toy on each stroke, and she collapses beneath him. He grabs her by the hair once more as he picks up speed. The feel of him fucking her has her moaning with each stroke. When she feels him slam into her more violently, she moans even louder. His moans are almost louder than hers as he starts to pulse inside her. The feel of him cumming inside her is the last thing she feels before she passes out again.