Another Secret of Witchcraft 09

Story Info
Andrea Shares Conclusions.
2.6k words
4.9
3.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Secret of Witchcraft [Part 9]

Wielding a Wet Wand

By A_Little_Show

Edited by A_Little_Show's spouse

Please start with Parts 1 through 8. Many events in this chapter won't make any sense unless you know how the characters got here.

Summary so far: Andrea is a witch. She casts her spells by wiggling her clitoris instead of her nose. She doesn't always like the consequences of her craft. She has given everything she has to make amends.

----- ~ -----

Andrea rolled out from under Elfman's arm. He didn't stir. She walked the few steps to her bathroom wearing only her panties. When some long overdue necessities were accomplished, she returned and shook Elfman.

"Wake up!" She jostled him more vigorously.

"Wah, What?" He rubbed his eyes.

"How did I get home?"

"I called an Uber. He didn't charge me when I scooped you into the backseat like that." He looked up and down her body appreciatively.

"Really?"

"No." Elfman sighed. "I put you in my shirt. It was like a dress on you."

"And our bikes?'

"In the rack outside. Uber man but them in his hatchback. Anything else?" He yawned.

"Where's that shirt?"

Elfman took a minute to process. "Oh? He waved his arm under the covers a few times before catching his prey. With triumph, he hauled the red button down shirt into view. "You took it off. You said you sleep nude. I didn't argue." He shrugged.

"Ugh. Red. I suppose it can't be helped. Even worse, it this light it looks pink." She made a sourpuss face. She slipped her arms into his shirt and started buttoning it at the bottom just above her knees. It was like a baggy dress on her. Even with the top button fastened, Elfman's neck hole was big enough to reveal some of Andrea's cleavage. She pressed her breasts together to verify.

"Where are you going?"

"I don't want to miss my favorite class."

"Did it work? Did you cast the spell?"

"I'll tell you about it later. I'm going to be late!" She paused in the open doorway and wriggled yesterday's panties down and out. She tossed the soiled garment and its shiny silver passenger at Elfman. "Not again!" She smirked. She called back over her shoulder from down the hall. "At least not in this class."

----- ~ -----

The lecture was entitled, "Secret Societies."

"There have been secret societies of women throughout history," the professor asserted. "They have taken many forms. Some have theorized that many women form family groups with whoever they think they can trust. Women who were isolated from other groups may have sought each other to find strength in numbers. Solidarity."

Andrea took notes on a small pad of lined paper. She seldom took notes, but the professor was old-school and didn't post her slides online.

The professor continued, "Childbirth and events surrounding it have spawned countless secret societies. It's not so much that the societies were secret. It was the activities that were secret. Men could not be trusted with topics of menstruation let alone childbirth. Tying into last week's lecture, the village witch was often also the village midwife. Since witches didn't or couldn't marry, one way of supporting themselves included birthing services."

"Is a doula like a midwife?" Andrea asked.

"Yes." The professor waited for anyone else to interrupt. "Women's sexuality in general has been the organizing principle of secret societies. A woman's pleasure is unnecessary for procreation. Her pleasure may not even be desired by her partner. Some women and many men throughout history likely believed women were incapable of pleasure from activities related to procreation."

Andrea raised her hand but spoke without waiting to be acknowledged. "So, ejaculation is necessary or certainly helpful for procreation, and ejaculation is accompanied by orgasm. But, the woman may become pregnant with or without any pleasure in the process."

"Exactly," the professor agreed. "So, women found other women to educate and provide comforts lacking at home. Some were likely lesbians. Others were only walking wombs to their husbands. The company of other women offered hope for fulfillment."

"Didn't they just have affairs or something?" another student interrupted.

"Perhaps in some cases, but what chance was there for a lover to understand or care about her pleasure?"

"Weren't there like, famous lovers? Don Juan? Marquis de Sade?" Andrea interjected.

"Yes, Andrea. They were evidentially so rare that Western history remembers the few by name. How many women could count on finding a Don Juan? It was a high stakes, low reward proposition. She would take immence risk trying."

"What do you mean?" another student asked.

"Low status women caught in fornication or adultery might be stoned to death or driven from their villages and forced into prostitution to survive. Some likely became known as witches." The professor smiled at her success tying another aspect of the previous lecture to the current one. "Of course, rules have never applied to women of high social rank. There is evidence that women Pharohs kept harems of other women and men or possibly eunuchs."

"Must be nice," a pretty redhead exclaimed.

"Ewww. What good are eunuchs?" a student complained.

"I've read that Italian castrati, men who were castrated in youth to preserve their beautiful high voices, were like rock stars with women fawning over them. They were extremely popular as lovers."

"Yah! Who needs cock anyway?" someone observed.

The bookworm student scolded the student who didn't appreciate cocks. "Castrati probably retained their penises. They only sacrificed the testicles."

"Just so. That wasn't always the case." The professor frowned and resumed. "High status women did not need a male to support them. In fact, the men sought THEM for their wealth and family connections. Others dispensed with men entirely."

"Oh! Like Jane Austen." The students were more engaged than usual in the lecture.

"Right, ah, Lucy," The professor nodded. "Jane Austen never married. Her works suggest she was not a lesbian, but we'll probably never know. She was from a rank of untitled landed gentry. She had an income from her writing. She didn't need a man. A low born man would only have diminished her status, and high born men were likely uninterested in a woman so liberated for her time."

"Did she have lovers?" Andrea asked.

"I don't know. Jane Austen is neither my topic of research, nor even my time period. Moving on," the professor dismissed further questions. "High status women always had options. There was really only one constraint on them."

"What was that?" Andrea asked.

The professor glanced at her peculiar student and elaborated. "Hereditary succession has been important in almost all societies. Paternity was always in doubt. Was the fourth Earl really the son of the Third Earl? Was Henry VI really the son of Henry V? There is seldom doubt who the mother was."

A couple of students chuckled.

"Kings and highborn men often sequestered brides to assure paternity."

"A prisoner in her own castle," Bookworm remarked.

"Well, it wasn't all bad." The professor smiled. "Some kings were probably gay. Some found their wives unattractive while they were pregnant. Some may have preferred mistresses or even a harem. No sexual attraction was required for marriages of alliance and fortunes. Once the wife was safely impregnated and there was confidence in the paternity, rules sometimes disappeared. She was at liberty to discreetly find solace wherever she could. For the duration of her pregnancy, the high born male may not have cared who plowed her already planted field. Along the same lines, eunuchs might served acceptable dalliances at any time - same for ladies in waiting."

"Maybe the eunuch harem guards made slavery almost bearable," Bookworm grinned.

Andrea interrupted also. "So, let me get this straight: Doulas and midwifes were witches. Doulas and midwifes formed secret relationships with other women to share knowledge and do pleasurable sexy things. Right? So, is that what a coven is? Is it women getting each other off on the way to smashing the patriarchy?"

Everyone including the professor laughed. The professor said, "Women pursuing their interests including pleasures were often called witches, and a group of witches is a coven. It makes sense." The professor nodded her head.

"A group of witches may be a Coven," a student remarked, "But, a group of Karens is a Complaint! Get it? The meme - Karens are complainers. A Complaint of Karens?"

Everybody turned their attention back to the professor. "Andrea is thinking like a Historian finding connections," the professor stated. "Very good."

"One more thing," Andrea raised her hand and blurted. "So, Don Juan was hard to find, but what if covens found the good men - the ones who could please women or maybe witches trained the men? The covens could hook up high born women with the right men! That might be the whole point of covens. It could all be about getting off regularly. Like in the slides you showed. One had an evidently superb lover between her legs. Another showed a man in ecstasy or agony bound behind their naked dance circle. I mean, maybe he was their boy toy?"

"All good observations, Andrea. I didn't think you were paying attention during that class." Everyone laughed. The professor continued with the lecture moving on to alliances formed between marginalized women in more modern times. She talked about carnival performers, dance troupes, theater groups, prostitutes and lesbians across all walks of life. Then, she talked about matriarchal societies. There was one she described where the people believed a baby could have any number of fathers. The woman was encouraged to copulate with as many as she wanted in hopes of getting one man's strength, another's intelligence, a third's humor, a fourth's good looks. For the sake of making the best baby, she'd welcome a train of men into her hut. The professor finished with Chinese dynastic successions through the emperor's sister instead of his wife. After all, you can't be sure the wife birthed the emperor's son. The baby might not have royal blood at all. The child of the emperor's sister was sure to have royal blood.

----- ~ -----

Andrea returned to her room to catch Elfman in her shower. "You didn't whack off without me did you?"

"I'm not telling," Elfman replied.

"You did." Andrea spoke as a matter of fact.

"So, did you cast the spell or not? Will the missing students be back here for dinner?"

"We have to wait and see," Andrea conceded.

"Well - was the spell powerful enough?" Elfman stepped out dripping wet. Andrea stood on her tiptoes to peck him on the mouth. Then she grabbed his dangly length and pulled him until he dripped on the same part of the floor where she had.

"That one could have filled the Grand Canyon with gold." Andrea's skin glowed and her eyes sparkled. "You did good, lover." She pet his penis like anyone else would pet a faithful hound.

"That's great then. That's a load off your mind!"

"Not exactly," Andrea corrected. "I didn't cast the spell you suggested. That was stupid. I mean, Fate forfend, what if those students were already dead? Monkey's Paw!"

"You said you couldn't raise the dead," Elfman reminded.

"If I ever could, it was last night." She punched him playfully and then patted his short penis side to side. "You did whack off," she accused. You'd be hard right now if you hadn't."

"Like, talking about zombie students couldn't have anything to do with it?"

Andrea chose to ignore that point he just scored. "Do you want to know or not?"

"Tell me," Elfman agreed.

"Lay on the floor right there." She pointed. "Turn about 45 degrees, NO the other way." She studied the configuration of her room. "OK. Now here is the thing. Right now, it is all about YOUR pleasure. Don't do anything. Don't even touch me unless touching me will get you more excited."

"What's up? The floor is cold." He was still wet.

"Shut up." Andrea positioned herself and started to lower the target over his rapidly lengthening dong. She hiked his shirt up to her hips for access to her wet cleft.

As she started to slide back and forth using only the head of his penis to part her outer lips, Elfman stared to wiggle away.

"What? I told you to hold still."

"If you are planning to lose your virginity with me, I wholeheartedly approve," Elfman lectured. "But, one of us has to think straight in these situations. I don't have a condom. I don't want to make a baby." There was silence. He added, "yet."

Andrea laughed and reached between her legs to aim his shaft. She moved to ride him like a saddle and said, "Don't worry. I haven't had a period since I started casting spells."

Elfman remembered to close his mouth. "My pleasure?" He asked for clarifiction.

"I'm not planning on having a bad time, Elfman."

"OK." He relaxed with his back flat on the floor again.

Andrea reran the exact movements she remembered from her dream. Her knees on either side of her lover bent a fraction more, and the swollen head of his cock pressed against the threshold of her pelvic floor. She rocked back and forth not allowing more penetration yet.

"What spell did you cast?"

"Right now Elfman? You want to know NOW?"

"I can't relax and concentrate on the way your pussy is milking me until I know."

"My spell empowered them to select their own destinies. If they want to come back, they will be able to do it. If they want something else, more power to them."

"What if they are dead?"

"Shut up, Elfman." She resumed rocking for a few seconds and stopped again. "I don't think any of them are dead or even really hurt. I went out of my mind last night. Time slowed. I saw their choices branching out for the next fifty years. Their future lives flew by at lightning speed. I saw their grand children. You said I could pick futures. I think I really flexed that muscle last night. I'm not only Fate's daughter, I'm her heir."

"That's great!" Elfman tried to sit up.

"No." Andrea resumed her rocking trying to find just the right remembered sensations. She recalled watching shirtless men rock a car to get its wheel out of a ditch. The image amused her. Men rock things out of ditches. Women rock things in. Lost in her thoughts and savoring the feel of him, she mused, "Elfman, I have a spell in mind. Since you love me, will you let me drive? I let you drive."

"What do you mean?" Elfman sounded like he struggled to form the words.

"You know. I wore your little torture device. Will you let me do something similar to you - with my magic?"

"Oh no! You promised not to change me! You said my penis was big enough."

"Get over it, Elfman." She sighed as her muscles forced the head of his penis out of her entrance. Then she rocked it back into position. "I was just thinking, you know, that I might make you feel exactly what I felt last night. I mean, it could happen. It's plausible. Right? There is some non-zero chance that you coincidentally experience the exact same feelings I did."

"I don't know if I could survive that."

"Let's find out. I'll control the wand this time." She let her own weight force Elfman's shaft into her. She felt the walls of her canal opening around him tapping the well of her natural lubrication. She slowly ground herself against him opening a sluice for juices. She gasped when the head of his cock bumped a magical spot. Her clitoris ached in a most delicious way. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy using YOUR wand from now on! I've only begun to explore my power."