Another Side: Entrapment

Story Info
Caroline manipulates, entraps Leo to hide her secret.
3.6k words
2.38
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is told in non-chronological order and uses flashbacks. I promise this makes the story much better. I also promise this story belongs in this category... just trust me and read until the end and if by then you still don't think it fits, then you can complain.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Another Side : Entrapment

Leo's alarm clock rang at 9 AM as he made his way out of the bedroom and into the shower. Today is the day, he thought. And he needed to look his best. After his shower, he got dressed in a baggy Nirvana t-shirt, jeans and spent about fifteen minutes combing his hair. Once back in his room, he reached onto his shelf and grabbed a dainty brown vinyl journal with a flower etching engraved into the cover. It was bound with a purple string and inside it contained a poem that read as follows:

Caroline

Eyes like diamonds,

Ears adorned with full moons.

Smile like silver,

Your presence makes them shiver. 

You've convinced me it's a lie,

No one wakes up that pretty.

No effort, natural glamour. 

The boys all clamour.

 

Roller queen, with style so mean.

Moved like music by your soul.

Soothing voice, like an angel.

Soft like silk, chill like R&B cajole.

Curled hair might look normal in a mirror,

But it brings hearts to ruin. 

Brown and gold takes reason elsewhere,

Minds shattered like glass.  

Libra goddess;

I'm charmed by her kindness,

Balanced with her friendship. 

I get harmony from her soul,

But disorder from her eyes.

Leo, despite having written the first draft of this poem in fifteen minutes during a fit of inspiration, had spent the last month agonizing over every line, every word, and even the smallest question of syntax during revision. He had even self-censored certain lines. 

After grabbing the journal, he entered the living room and placed the journal on the ottoman next to a roll of wrapping paper. He carefully wrapped the journal in the paper and after taping it up, gazed at how beautiful the white and black wrapping paper adorned with drawings of balloons and confetti looked. He then placed it in his backpack and as the clock struck ten, left his house to drive to Toledo. 

***

One Week Later...

"Thanks for inviting me over!" Leo said cheerfully, walking through Caroline's front door and over to her sofa.

"Yeah of course, it's been a rough week. Figured it'd be nice to blow off some steam." Caroline exhaled.

"Fuck yeah! This stupid English paper on Dorian Gay is kicking my ass."

"Mind if I smoke you out?"

"Weed? Sure, it's been a while since the last time I smoked."

The two of them then packed a bong and smoked on the couch for an hour watching the Charles Grey Halloween Special on TV.

"Hey, there's something I'd like to show you. Follow me to my bedroom." Caroline said with a sudden gleam in her eye.

"Uh, sure! Yeah I'd love to see your bedroom!" Leo said nervously. Holy shit I can't believe my luck! He thought to myself. Wait, don't get your hopes up. I'm sure that's not why she wants you in her bedroom. Or could it be?

***

Back to Before The Flash Forward...

Leo sat in his desk, gazing at his computer. The time in the upper right hand corner of the screen read 10:57 AM. Where is she? She's usually here by now. Leo thought to himself. He nervously ticked, until a couple minutes later Caroline walked into the classroom. For a moment, time stopped. She was the most beautiful human being that Leo had ever laid his eyes upon. Her looks cast the ire of gods. Aphrodite became obsolete. Her curls mesmerized and ​​strangulated prying eyes in a way Medusa could not. Her skin was polished marble and her eyes granite. She would even have made Narcissus jealous.

"Hey!" Leo said gleefully.

"Hey," Caroline said in a lethargic tone.

"Everything all right?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't feeling the best this morning. But I'm feeling better now. I think it was a stomach bug."

"Well I'm glad to hear that. How'd you do on the ASL midterm?"

"Bro, I think I might be a little over my head on this one. I'll be honest with you, I kinda just took the class because I wanted to learn how to say "fuck you" to the customers at work without anyone knowing."

"Shit, do you think you're gonna have to withdraw?"

"Maybe, but I need it for my linguistics major and I don't wanna have to take it next semester. Cause then I'll have to take six classes instead of five."

"Understandable. Hey did you-"

"Shit sorry, my stomach is hurting again. I'll be back," Caroline said as she got out of the desk and rushed out of the classroom, just as the professor started their lecture on chapter 13 of The Picture of Dorian Gray. 

***

Back to One Week Later...

"Dude, I love your room! That Mac Miller poster is dope." Said Leo.

"Take a seat on my bed." Said Caroline, quietly.

Leo sat on her bed and waited as she excused herself to the bathroom. Once back, Caroline then got in front of where Leo was sitting on her bed and pulled her shirt up and off her body exposing her black lace bralette. Her frame was so petite that despite the relatively small size of her boobs, they looked like cantaloupes. She then put her thumbs in the waist of her jeans and slipped them off revealing her black lace panties. Her curly hair and matching black underwear set made her look like a goddess. If he weren't high, Leo would have exploded with anxiety upon seeing her. She then lifted off his shirt, sat in his lap and started to French kiss him. Meanwhile, Leo put both of his hands on her ass and squeezed her big tight ass. While God might not have given Caroline big tits, they gave her a fat ass. As well as something else amazing that Leo was about to discover for himself- Her whorish pussy.

***

Back to Before The Flash Forward...

Leo looked down at his phone. The time flashed 1 PM as he and Caroline walked towards the campus parking garage. As they crossed the street, Leo held his backpack-with the present inside it-with a grip of steel.

"Did you see my text this morning?" Leo asked.

"No, sorry I was busy," Caroline answered. 

"That's ok. So basically, yesterday on Facebook my uncle commented on a status my mom posted about the new hardwood floors my grandpa installed last week. He said something like 'This is bullshit blah blah blah. Dad never did anything like this for me. I'm tired of always being overlooked, what's it like being the favorite child all the time? Yada yada yada, I never want to talk to you guys again."

"Oh my god! What a drama queen. All that over a box of crab legs and a hardwood floor?"

"I mean yeah, but it's always about more than just the crab legs. Although that was definitely the Franz Ferdinand of the situation."

Leo and Caroline finally reached where her car was parked in the parking garage. They stood outside for a while, Caroline venting about her sister. Meanwhile, Leo sweated. He gazed into her beautiful green eyes and long brown curly hair and had to remind himself not to stare. His stomach turned with anxiety at what he knew he needed to do. Hopefully she'd like the gift. Once a space opened up in the conversation, he butted in. 

"Hey I got you something," Leo said, grabbing into his bag and handing the present to Caroline. "Happy birthday!"

"Oh my god! Thank you!" Caroline gasped as she was handed the present. "Can I open it?"

"Of course!"

Caroline ripped off the wrapping paper and gazed at the vinyl journal. A light entered her eyes. "Oh my god, you remembered I love journaling. This is really sweet, thank you so much!" she paused for a second. "I feel like I'm gonna cry."

"No, no need to cry, I'm just glad you like it. I wrote a poem in there for you."

"Really?! No one's ever written me a poem before. Can I read it now?"

"Umm, I think I'd prefer it if you read it when you got home. I'm kinda self-conscious about my work and uh... just in case you don't love it I don't wanna see your reaction."

"Okay, that's fine! I'll read it as soon as I get home and text you what I think."

"Sounds good!"

After they said their goodbyes, Caroline drove away and back to her sister's apartment.

*** *** ***

Back to One Week Later...

As the two college students made out, one by one article after article of clothing was removed. First it was Caroline's bra, which she unhooked herself. She then placed Leo's hands on her sensitive nipples to pinch and play with. Next was Leo's sweatpants, she then opened the part in his boxers and licked the tip of his erect penis like a lollipop. Before then taking the whole thing in her mouth and going down on it until his dick was in the back of her throat. She continued to deepthroat his cock until she felt a stream of juice start to run down her leg. It was time. She then stopped, stood up and turned away from Leo. She placed both hands on her black lace panties and slowly slid them down her legs and onto the ground, giving him a full view of her tight large ass. She then turned around, and bent herself over the bed.

"I want you to fuck me."

Leo happily obliged and got behind Caroline, starring at her big bubble butt. He then took his cock in one hand and parted Caroline's ass cheeks with the other before slipping his penis inside her. It was the warmest, wettest pussy he had ever felt. Perhaps not the tightest- but at 19 and being as skinny as she was- Caroline was pretty damn tight too. He slowly began thrusting in and out of her, as to not become overwhelmed by her college coochie. Her slutty pussy dripped as he smashed.

*** *** ***

Back to Before The Flash Forward...

Caroline looked at her Apple Watch, the time read 1 PM as her and Leo walked to her car at the parking garage. As they crossed the street, Caroline tried hard to hold back her nausea before it eventually dissipated again. 

"Did you see my text this morning?" Leo asked.

"No, sorry I was busy," Caroline answered. 

"That's ok. So basically, yesterday my uncle commented on a status my mom posted on FaceBook about the new hardwood floors my grandpa installed last week. He said something like 'This is bullshit blah blah blah. Dad never did anything like this for me. I'm tired of always being overlooked, what's it like being the favorite child all the time? Yada yada yada, I never want to talk to you guys again."

"Oh my god! What a drama queen. All that over a box of crab legs and a hardwood floor?"

"I mean yeah, but it's always about more than just the crab legs. Although that was definitely the Franz Ferdinand of the situation."

Leo and Caroline finally reached where her car was parked in the parking garage. They stood outside for a while, Caroline venting about her sister. She was so pissed off at her sister, that she needed to go over everything that her sister had ever done wrong to her in her entire life. Sans what happened this morning. Once she stopped, Leo butted in. 

"Hey I got you something," Leo said, grabbing into his bag and handing the present to Caroline. "Happy birthday!"

"Oh my god! Thank you!" Caroline gasped as she was handed the present. "Can I open it?"

"Of course!"

Caroline ripped off the wrapping paper and gazed at the vinyl journal. A light entered her eyes. "Oh my god, you remembered I love journaling. This is really sweet, thank you so much!" she paused for a second. "I feel like I'm gonna cry," She said genuinely.

"No, no need to cry, I'm just glad you like it. I wrote a poem in there for you."

"Really?! No one's ever written me a poem before. Can I read it now?"

"Umm, I think I'd prefer it if you read it when you got home. I'm kinda self-conscious about my work and uh... just in case you don't love it I don't wanna see your reaction."

Weird, what does he mean by that? He hasn't been shy about showing me his poetry before. God, I hope this isn't a love poem. That's the last thing I need right now. Caroline thought to herself before speaking, "Okay, that's fine! I'll read it as soon as I get home and text you what I think."

"Sounds good!"

After they said their goodbyes, Caroline drove away and back to her sister's apartment. As she drove away, she played Frank Ocean's Pink Matter over her car stereo.

***

Back to One Week Later...

Leo was thrusting his cock in and out of Caroline's pussy. Fucking her with a fervor. Here she was, the most beautiful girl he'd ever met and one he had been crushing on, opening up herself to him. Quite literally!

She was so submissive and beautiful bent over the bed like that. Her long curly hair was like looking at a Monet painting as Leo was fucking her from behind. His horniness was overwhelming him and getting in the way of his better decision making. He could not, would not let his dream of fucking his crush be over so soon though. So he pulled out and lifted Caroline onto the bed. From there she spread her legs as Leo got between them. Guiding his dick inside her, he peered into her beautiful green eyes.

"You're so beautiful."

"Thanks."

Leo then proceeded to slide in and out of Caroline's sopping wet vagina. Leo had only been with two other girls before but neither of them had been so wet that their juices dripped down their leg and onto the mattress! Again, Leo felt his lust taking over his judgment.

"Hey, uh, are you on birth control?"

"It's ok, just cum in me. I have Plan B in my purse."

"Ok!"

Her permission was all it took for Leo's penis to seize up and start shooting rope after rope of cum in her unprotected womb. As this happened, Caroline closed her legs and clamped him into her. The gateway out was shut and she would not let him leave her wet pleasureful heaven. Pulling him closer as he let loose all of his seed. Her legs were wrapped around him and she would not let go.

"Stay inside me please. I think it's so sexy." Caroline said as cum dripped from her vagina.

***

Back to Before The Flash Forward...

Caroline walked through the doorway right as the clock struck 10:59 AM.

"Hey!" Leo said gleefully.

"Hey," Caroline said in a lethargic tone.

"Everything all right?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't feeling the best this morning. But I'm feeling better now. I think it was a stomach bug." I wish it was just a stomach bug. Caroline told herself.

"Well I'm glad to hear that. How'd you do on the ASL midterm?"

"Bro, I think I might be a little over my head on this one. I'll be honest with you, I kinda just took the class because I wanted to learn how to say "fuck you" to the customers at work without anyone knowing."

"Shit, do you think you're gonna have to withdraw?"

"Maybe, but I need it for my linguistics major and I don't wanna have to take it next semester cause then I'll have to take six classes instead of five." If I'm even still in school next semester.

"Understandable. Hey did you-"

Suddenly, a tight hand grabbed Caroline's stomach and twisted it into a knot. "Shit sorry, my stomach is hurting again. I'll be back," Caroline said as she got out of her desk and rushed out of the classroom. She spent the next twenty minutes throwing up in the bathroom before returning to class a little while later.

***

Back to One Week Later...

"Let's go again. Get my money's worth from that Plan B."

"Damn, again?"

"I love cock, what can I say."

Caroline got on top of him, mounting his cock with her tight nineteen year old pussy. She looked angelic with her cantaloupes covered in black lace. She then rode him with his unprotected cock inside of her, bouncing up and down rubbing the hilt of his cock against her clit to stimulate herself. She then began to moan like the whore she really is.

"Fuckkkk."

"Your pussy is so wet, and fucking tight."

"I know it is. You like this pussy don't you?"

"Yeah!"

"You want to keep fucking this pussy?"

"Yes."

"Then fuck me back. When I slide up on your cock, I want you to thrust upwards and meet my pussy. I know you need it.

Leo obeyed and as Caroline's pussy rose, Leo thrusted upwards to meet her. Her modest tits bounced up and down and her pussy was stuck to Leo's penis. She enveloped him and was ready to suck up any cum that came out with her pussy. Leo tried to pull out but she forced him back in.

"No! You're cuming in me. Now." Caroline sternly demanded.

That was then the last straw that broke the camel's back. Leo grabbed Caroline's hips as she bounced up and down, and thrusted upwards as his cock let loose all the cum it had stored up. When he pulled out her pussy oozed with cum as some poured out and onto the mattress. The two collapsed onto the bed and lay there, panting. An award silence ensued until finally Leo spoke.

"So...are you gonna take that Plan B now?"

"Yeah sure."

Caroline got up off the bed, grabbed her black lace panties off the floor and slid them up her legs and back on her tight teenage ass. She then entered the bathroom and opened up the medicine cabinet. She grabbed a bottle and popped two Advil. There never was any Plan B.

I thought she said they were in her purse? Leo thought to himself.

***

Back to Before The Flash Forward...

Caroline's 9 AM phone alarm rang in the background as she laid on the cold linoleum floor of her and her sister's apartment. She emptied the entire contents of her stomach into the toilet bowl until her stomach had nothing left and she started throwing up white liquid. The smell of butyric acid lingered on Caroline's teeth. Her shirt was stained and wet with warm residue. What little vomit that had missed the toilet bowl or her shirt seeped around the base and back towards her until the substance stuck to and coagulated on her bare knees. The door lay open and through it peered her older sister, Britney. 

"If you still want to live here, you had better abort it," Britney said with an apathetic tone as she shut the door closed. 

Caroline did not speak. But in her mind, she said much. You fucking bitch, I don't even know who the father is. What the fuck am I going to do? But before she could think too much about it, she left the bathroom, changed her shirt and left to go to class.

***

Two Weeks Later...

Alright I think that should be long enough. Caroline thought to herself as she picked up her phone and sent Leo the text: "Hey, we need to talk. Meet me after class tomorrow in the parking garage by my car." So the next day the two met up at the usual place. Hopefully cumming in her twice would be enough to convince him the baby was his without him questioning it.

"Hey, there was something you needed to tell me? I don't see why it couldn't have just been over text."

"Leo, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm pregnant. And it's yours. I haven't slept with anyone else but you." She lied.

"Woah I... holy shit. I don't know what to say. Fuck. I'm gonna be a father?! I thought you took Plan B?" He said, buying it hook, line and sinker.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you." Caroline said, forcing fake tears. "I don't know what to do. I took it but... but it must not of worked."

"It's okay Caroline. Don't cry. I'm gonna be here, I'm gonna take care of this baby with you. I won't leave you like my dad left me. I graduate next semester, I'm gonna raise this child with you."

"Thanks. I mean it. It means so much." Caroline said, crying fake tears. "I- I love you."

"I love you too."

Caroline knew it was wrong to lie. But she didn't want to get an abortion and knew that neither RJ nor Ed would be a good father. They were both broke and had little to no future. But Leo, his future was bright. He could never find out that the kid wasn't his.