All Comments on 'Another Side: Entrapment'

by DangerHunt69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Very confusing. I wonder what will happen when something happens in the future to suggest the kid isn't his - maybe incompatible blood types? Caroline needs to learn there are consequences for her actions, and in this case she deserves to be hit by a speeding fully loaded 18 wheeler driven by Karma.

Another reason why DNA paternity test should ALWAYS be done on babies.

Actually if you want to be safe, do it after the birth and maybe just after bringing the baby home to make sure the hospital gave you the right baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

week story - too obvious and not that interesting

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Interesting; I like they way you do the jumping forward and back. I'm pretty sure that the chickens will come home to roost at some stage - but that is a different story and it doesn't need to be posted here. Thank you for posting this.

Lovemaster123Lovemaster123over 1 year ago

@author

I hope you make sequel where Leo snap when he see DNA test, and put her in prison.

6ulprsn6ulprsnover 1 year ago

Your story was as long as it is ONLY because you repeated each paragraph verbatim before adding maybe one sentence. Probably should be about 2 paragraphs long. Confusing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some time in life... all curtins are lifted... a life built on deception is not a long term life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lmao to SwordWeilers comment about the two dna tests . This forward/backward style is confusing and I had to back pedal a couple times to reread a passage or two and felt as though you were in some Groundhog Day funk with nearly repeating scenarios , wtf ??? I get the overall gist but I feel like I’ve swam through molasses to get there .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Waitin' for part 2 when we find out Jamal is the father. Haven't seen THAT before, have we? Or, in five years when the kid needs a blood transfusion and Dad's type is excluded. Decent writing which is wasted on the subject matter, but it's OP's talent and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible story, horribly written. Sorry, but if she was to the morning sickness stage before getting Leo to cum in her, the baby is going to be an extremely "premature" birth which is going to be extremely suspicious when what pops out is a full term baby.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

JFC you idiots shouldnt be allowed to have offspring, because, without a doubt, future generations should be deprived of this shit.

FYI...Im guess you are gay. Prove me wrong Mr. Simmons.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Saying this was awful just insults awful. Offal is a better word.

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Linear or zig-zag, both paths will lead to a sad conclusion.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Offal is an appropriate word.

Paternal fraud is about as low as you can possibly get, and there's nothing erotic or entertaining about it whatsoever. Caroline is a horrible person and deserves no happiness in this story. Add to that the lack of any sort of closure or conclusion and I have no problems giving this a 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous