Another story from Pirates Overlook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was about to ask you the same thing. I'll leave that in your very capable hands," he said with a wink.

"Put on some shoes. I'll meet you here when I finish in the kitchen."

With everything in order I changed my shoes and met him on the gallery.

"We are going down to the water so you can see how the pirates used this place for their Ill-gotten-gains." Always embellish when telling the story of the pirates.

It was about a quarter mile down to what used to be part of the river until it changed course toward the west, leaving a large lake fed by the river. One of the previous owners put a deck and boat dock down there, but like so much of the place, it had deteriorated and crumbled into the current. Bill was thinking about building a boat dock so town would be closer, but the helipad came first.

We strolled down the hill hand in hand. He was feeling like himself. He talked more. We threw rocks in the water and in general had a good time. There is one problem with the pathway down to the river, it is straight up back to the house.

"There's a path that winds through the woods here. It will get get us back to the house without having to make a quarter mile trek straight up hill."

"Let's do it."

The path is well marked and lighted. The grounds crew kept it free from poison ivy, or roots that could trip you. Like everything Bill did, it was done right. It takes longer but it is a pretty walk. Along the way there are fallen trees that have been repurposed as benches. We stopped at one and made out like teenagers behind the bleachers. Holding hands, pushing each other on the shoulder. Having a great time strolling through the woods. Once back, we shot some baskets, HORSE to be exact, followed by a spirited match of badminton. I was a pretty good athlete in college but not pro level. He beat me all over the place.

Lunch was a grilled chicken salad with a choice of sauces, all of which are homemade. The table, properly set on a linen tablecloth. A nice wine, a breeze, it was like sitting in any great resort anywhere in the world. After lunch we returned to the pool where we drank margaritas and even did a little barefoot, boot-scootin' to a classic Brooks and Dunn song. I pushed him in the pool at the end of the song. It was a fun afternoon of just two guys hanging out. Of course there was innuendo, but basically just good fun. When the sun and alcohol had taken its toll, we moved to the big mattress, pulled the sheet over us, got in the spooning position and napped.

When we awoke I began to prep for supper. Cooking again outside seemed to be the order of the day. So I pulled out some large fillets, Idaho potatoes, and ingredients to make a side salad. I put the potatoes on as soon as the charcoal was ready.

We sat in the chairs, sipping Shiner Bock.

"What time do I need to check out tomorrow?"

"Why check out at all. I have one more day."

"I have obligations."

"Yeah, I know. Noon. We have a group coming in this weekend, which means the cleaning and grounds crew have to get in and do their thing."

"Yeah."

"But that's tomorrow," I said as I walked over to him and kissed his lips.

"I would like to spend the night in the bed I rented. Would you join me?"

"Oh yeah."

After dinner we headed upstairs and went straight to the shower. We washed each other and kissed. And kissed some more. We dried each other off and kissed. Walked back into the bedroom, fell in the bed and kissed. We rolled all over the bed. Sometimes it was like Prince Charming and Sleeping Beauty and others like hand to hand combat.

He wanted more and began sucking my cock. I wanted more, as well. I flipped over into a sixty-nine position. This is not my favorite thing to do as I find multitasking is a bit hard in this situation, but I wanted a close look at that ass. I pulled his cheeks apart and licked his hole. I rimmed him good. He was loving this. So was I. I slipped my tongue in his ass. He forgot all about sucking my cock and pushed his ass further into my face. I moved him to his knees, got behind him and began eating his ass. He squirmed and giggled.

"Do you want to go further? As in me fucking your beautiful ass."

"I've thought about that all day." He flipped over onto his back and pulled me close. We kissed. "Yes," he whispered. "I want you to fuck me."

We kissed longer. I reached over to the night stand and pulled out lube and condoms that the concierge had thoughtfully placed there.

"How do we do this?"

"Put this pillow under your hips. I'll go slow. Just tell me what's going on, ok?"

I placed the Magnum condom on and began to apply some lube. "Take a good cleansing breath."

I placed the head of my cock at the door and knocked. Then slipped it in. He jumped a bit but handled it.

"You ok?"

"Yea."

"I'm going deeper."

Little by little I was able to get it all the way in. The first time I grazed his prostate, he shivered head to toe. I loved that I could make him feel that pleasure. I just rested it there and let him get adjusted.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes. I've never felt like this."

I started moving in and out. Grazing his p-spot driving him crazy. I took him deep then just the head. Then all the way in. He was into this like no one I've ever seen.

"I want to cum. Where you want it?"

"In my ass. In my..."

I hit the mother load. My giz hit his spot causing him to cum.

"Oh my lord," he shouted as we came together. My cock throbbing, his ass tightening around it. His cum going everywhere. We rolled all over the bed. My dick popped out and his reaction was priceless. He rolled over on top of me and kissed me. He placed his head on my chest and I held him. We were there for quite awhile before I had to get up and pee. When I got back I crawled in beside him and cuddled until we slept.

Thursday morning felt like Sunday. Get away day. Chad packed and I fixed breakfast. We ate in the dining room.

"So I want to book some more time one day. I call Bill, you? "

"Bill. He handles all bookings for this property."

"Do I ask for you?"

"Sure. I would love to see you again."

"You and Bill..."

"Sorry, off limits. I'll tell you that he and I are a couple, but he understands I have needs." That was not totally true. We are a couple, my need is to please Bill and if fucking a hot young athlete makes him happy, I'm happy to do it.

After breakfast, we loaded his car. He handed me some cash, I put it in my pocket. As he got in the drivers seat, I leaned in the window.

"Be careful out there in the real world. I hope you find someone, but until then you have our number. I've had more fun this week than I've had in a long time." I kissed him one last time.

"I'll see you soon," he said. "I'll send y'all tickets if you want them."

"Gladly, Joel."

He smiled and drove away.

I didn't have to do all the clean up since the professional crews were coming in in about an hour. I loaded my bike, and headed home.


12