Another Time Around? (FFVII)

Story Info
Aerith and Cloud get saucy on the gondola.
2.5k words
4.67
834
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Time Around?

Aerith takes Cloud on a date at the Gold Saucer, Final Fantasy VII (FFVII)

Featuring: Cloud Strife, Aerith Gainsborough

Character profiles:

  • Cloud Strife (21 years old) is the main protagonist of Final Fantasy VII. A former member of the elite fighting squad, SOLDIER, he projects a tough guy persona while deep down he's insecure, uncomfortable with emotions, and confused about his own past due to unreliable memory. He is recognizable for his spiky blond hair and wields an enormous sword, the Buster Sword. He has a fit, wiry build and an attractive, boyish face. He wears dark purple pants, a matching sleeveless turtleneck, and brown boots.
  • Aerith Gainsborough (22 years old) is a main supporting character of Final Fantasy VII. She sells flowers in the Midgar slums, but secretly she's a Cetra, a member of an ancient race with spiritual ties to the planet and its living energy, the Lifestream. She's flirtatious and upbeat, which is contrasted by her deep wisdom and spirit. She is known for having light brown hair that's pulled into a long French braid with a pink bow, a flowy pink dress, a red crop jacket, and dark brown boots. She has a thin build, delicate facial features, and green eyes.

Note: This story is an adaptation of canonical events in the original FFVII story. While the intimate scenes are an embellishment of what is shown in the game, they are not entirely implausible or inconsistent with the original story. Actual events and dialogue from the game are included in this narrative to aid in fan immersion.

"Two, please." She said it with such confidence. It was as if she could see the future, like she knew it would all turn out right.

Cloud, on the other hand, was uneasy. His palms began to sweat, and he hastily wiped them on the sides of his pants. What if - she wanted to hold hands? She'd dragged him on this date, half against his will, but he secretly wanted this to go well. Who was he?

He liked her - right? As he had so often lately, he struggled to identify his feelings. Aerith was lovely, a ray of sunshine on a clouded - lifetime. She was bubbly and sweet and a little ditsy, but beneath it all was an ageless wisdom and an effortless connection to all things spiritual. He was drawn to her. He tried to keep her at a distance when they first met, but she grew on him. Was it romance? He couldn't tell.

He followed her onto the Gondola ride, a wooden cable car that took them on a tour of the entire Gold Saucer amusement park. It was night, and the bright lights outside cast sensual shadows in the cable car. Aerith sat on the bench facing the back while Cloud faced the front. They were face-to-face, Aerith's smiling green eyes peering into Cloud's blues that glowed with a mako-infused, cerulean hue. He tried to smile back, felt self-conscious, and looked away with an embarrassed sigh. Aerith giggled. Why were things always so easy for her?

The Gondola ride lurched to life, nearly jolting them off their seats. They gasped and then steadied themselves, feeling the cable car rise into the air on its pulley. The car was open on all sides, allowing a 360-degree view of the park. The warm, summer air was comfortable on their skin. Before they knew it, they were high in the air.

"Oh, how nice," Aerith said. She was leaning out the window to her left. Cloud turned just in time to see a roller coaster rush by, which he recognized as the shooting game from the Speed Square. He quickly glimpsed several riders blasting holograms with laser guns to earn points. Cloud had played that game just the other day with Tifa and Barret, achieving the top score but only winning - an umbrella? It was girlish and purple, so perhaps he'd give it to Aerith as a gift.

"Oh! Look, Cloud!" This time, Aerith was pointing out a pack of giant birds racing along an elevated track that circled the park. The colorful birds called Chocobos were swift, a blur of red, green, blue, and yellow feathers. They were ridden by jockeys who gripped the reins for dear life, and a few of the birds chirped excitedly as they passed.

When the thunder of Chocobo feet had died down, a moment of silence followed. Aerith was still watching out the window, but Cloud was watching Aerith. She did have rather pretty features - a pleasing face with kind eyes and an unwavering smile. Despite all they'd been through, her long brown hair was always perfect, kept in a long braid past her shoulders and held neatly with a large pink ribbon that matched her tight, body-hugging dress. Her outfit was almost childlike, but it suited her youthful enthusiasm. She climbed up on her knees in the seat, leaning a little more out the window, her small yet nicely rounded ass protruding a little from her slender frame. No panty lines - he wondered what she was wearing under there. He caught himself staring, then quickly looked away, embarrassed.

There was a flash of brightly colored light. "It's so pretty," Aerith said. They were crossing the fireworks arena, the grand finale of the Gondola ride. Automated fireworks went off as the gondola soared by, giving them a private show. Red, green, and golden showers lit the night sky. Cloud noticed Aerith turn away from the window. She looked at him solemnly, for once not smiling.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she began. He watched her in silence. She tore her eyes away from his, looking down at her hands, which were folded in her lap. She went on. "First off, it bothered me how you looked exactly alike." She looked back up at him, willing herself to see him. "Two completely different people, but so much the same. The way you walk, gesture - I think I must have seen him again, in you - but you're different. Things are different -."

Cloud opened his mouth to say something, but what? She was comparing him to her ex-boyfriend, a man who coincidentally held the same job description as Cloud, Soldier First Class. What was his name again, Jack? Zeke? No - Jeke? It didn't matter. He was almost annoyed hearing about her ex again. Was he jealous? His mind just wanted to block it out.

"Cloud - I'm searching for you," she said. She looked shy for once, uncertain. He furrowed his brow. What was she talking about? He almost said something again, but she continued. "I want to meet you."

"But I'm right here," he said.

"I know, I know - what I mean is -." She stood up and stumbled, falling forward into Cloud's arms and onto his lap. She felt light, and he was instantly aware of her ass on his crotch - surprisingly soft. She laughed nervously, then slid down next to Cloud on his left. She was still so close. She held his left arm at the bicep and looked up into his eyes. "What I mean is - I want to meet - you."

Their faces were inches apart, her green eyes staring dreamily into his, seeming to peer into his soul. He almost turned away, but at the last second she kissed him, a swift peck on the lips. At the same moment her hand dropped down, resting on his upper thigh - and grazing against the bulge that was growing in his pants.

"Oh," she said. "Cloud - I guess you do like me." She hugged his arm against her body, and he was keenly aware of his bicep pressing up against her breast. She relaxed and looked up at him again, and this time, they partook in a mutual peck which evolved into a passionate, open-mouthed kiss. Her right hand slid down to his pantleg, where she found that his bulge was fully engorged. She gripped it over the fabric of his pants.

She broke the kiss and looked down. "Oh, Cloud," she gushed. "I guess you're not exactly like my ex." He gasped and Aerith giggled, giving his shaft a gentle squeeze.

They felt a descent. "Aww, it looks like the ride is over," Aerith said. The cart was pulling into the station.

"Aerith, I - ," Cloud began. He dropped his voice to a mumble as he finished, "I'm - not ready to stand up yet."

Aerith beamed. "That's okay." She leaned across Cloud and out the window, her breasts now in his face, hardly concealed by the cut of her dress. She called out to the ride attendant. "Excuse me!" she sang. "Mind if we go another time around?"

Cloud heard a gruff male voice respond from outside. "Yeah, sure, whatever," the voice said.

"There," said Aerith, sitting back down with a bounce. "Now where were we?" She was in his face again, smiling up at him. Her gaze unwavering, her hand returned to his crotch and began massaging. "Oh, that's right," she said. "And how does this feel?"

Cloud could hardly catch his breath. "It - unh!" He struggled to hold back. He'd never been touched this way by a girl before, but Aerith seemed to be quite skilled at this. "I - I'm worried I might - make a mess," he admitted, his face growing hot with shame. He was worried she would laugh at him.

Her smile widened, but her eyes were kind, and there was no laughter. She released her grip. "Well, that won't do," she said lightly. "I guess I forgot, you've never been on a date before. Well, then," she put her finger to her cheek as if considering, and then her eyes lit up. "We better give you a really good time!"

She got carefully down to her knees in front of Cloud, the movements causing a subtle sway to the cable car. The lights and sounds of the Speed Square ride flashed by, but Cloud was focused on another view, the one he had down Aerith's dress. She must've caught him staring, as she said, "Oh, these?" She took off the top three buttons, letting her beautiful breasts drop free from their confines and exposing her perky nipples to the brisk night air. His erection twitched with excitement. "They're not as big as Tifa's," Aerith said, "but I hope you still like them."

"They're - they're perfect," Cloud said. Aerith's eyes flashed with delight, and she rewarded him by reaching for the waistband of his pants. She slowly lowered his pants, exposing the shaft of his member inch by inch. When the head was loose, his whole cock sprang up with enthusiasm, nearly striking Aerith in the face.

"Mmm," she said. "You are bigger than my ex-boyfriend."

Cloud swelled with pride, and he had to hold back once again from bursting prematurely. He summoned unsexy thoughts for a moment - Barret in his sailor suit in Costa Del Sol - and regained control. It was a good thing, too, because when he felt Aerith's lips against his shaft, it was almost game over once again. His gluteal muscles flexed against his will, thrusting his crotch further into Aerith's face.

"Now, now," she laughed. "We have at least another five minutes." But she eased off his cock, taking him by the hand and inviting him to fondle her breasts. They were - soft and malleable, he thought. The nipples were delicate, and she closed her eyes in ecstasy when he started pinching them. "Keeping going, Cloud, that feels good," she cooed. A rumble of feet and a ruffle of feathers signaled they were crossing the Chocobo raceway, but to Cloud and Aerith, the world outside the Gondola had ceased to exist. Cloud noticed Aerith slip her hand up under her skirt, appearing to touch herself under her dress. Cloud had heard about women pleasing themselves - the boys talked all about in the Shinra recruitment center when he was a teen - but he'd never seen anything like it before. He wished her dress wasn't blocking his view.

His wish was short-lived, as Aerith used her other hand to resume stroking his cock, and his attention was fully consumed. She pulled it back to her lips, putting her mouth over the head of his penis. The sensation was wet and warm, and wonderful. She bobbed her head up and down, going a bit deeper as she went. His shaft tingled and his testicles ached, building towards a crescendo.

Several things then happened in quick succession. Just as Aerith fit his entire dick into her throat, Cloud erupted with a mighty climax. He moaned as hot semen spilled forth, filling her mouth in its sticky, salty goodness. Reflexively, Cloud pinched hard on both of Aerith's nipples, prompting an orgasm in her as well. Just as this all began, fireworks burst forth in the sky, illuminating their activities with joyous and colorful hues. Aerith nearly choked on Cloud's semen, striving to swallow it down, and some spilled out down her chin and onto the Gondola floor. She sat back against the seat and started to laugh. Cloud, catching his breath, laughed too. He hadn't laughed like this in years.

They pulled themselves back together before the Gondola made its final descent into the station. Aerith wiped semen off her chin and sucked it off her finger. "Can't let the others find out," she said, "especially Tifa!"

Cloud nearly choked, passing it off as a cough. "So," he said, "um - another time around?"

Aerith grinned but shook her head. "We should get back to the others," she said. "Besides, shouldn't I leave you wanting more?" She lifted her dress, flashing him a glimpse of her neat little pussy, and winked. Had she been without underwear this whole time? Cloud blushed as she dropped her dress and giggled once more.

They stepped off the Gondola, still straightening out their clothes. The ride attendant was nowhere to be seen, and it seemed they were alone on the carnival grounds.

"I had fun tonight," said Aerith. "Let's go together again."

Cloud opened his mouth to respond but wasn't sure what to say. He knew how to act tough, but when asked to act vulnerable? He was clueless.

"You don't like being with me?" Aerith teased.

"That's not it," Cloud assured her. He did like being with her, so why couldn't he just say it? She seemed to read his mind anyway.

"I'm glad," Aerith said. "Next time we come, let's take our time and go on more rides." She bit her lip and glanced at his crotch as she said the word "ride," and again she rendered him speechless. "Oh, look at the time," she said. "We'd better get going."

Taking him by the hand, she led him toward the Gold Saucer's central station, and unknowingly to the start of their next exciting adventure.