How I Fucked My Castmates

Story Info
Hilary Duff hosts her female castmates over for an orgy.
15.3k words
4.45
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers

How I Fucked My Castmates

By KMB

Starring Hilary Duff, Francia Raisa, Tien Tran, Leighton Meester, Cobie Smulders and Lindsay Lohan

Codes: FF+, orgy, oral, rim, voy

Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction and is not meant to reflect reality in any way. This is a product of imagination and is NOT real. All characters are 18 and is not meant to be read by anyone under the age of 18.

As she let out a long, very, VERY happy sigh, Hilary Duff felt extremely confident that this had been one of her very best ideas ever. And she needed no further proof than the intense and satisfying orgasm that she had just experienced.

"Mmmmm fuckkk! Oooooh that was SO good!" Hilary moaned out, trying to catch her breath as her words came out of her mouth in sharp little gasps while she ran her hands through her hair, brushing it off of flushed face. "Ooooooh so yummy!"

There was a smile across Hilary's face from ear to ear and she was far from the only woman there who felt that way. The woman who was between her legs now had a coating of girl cum glistening on her lips and her chin while a similar smile crossed her lips. She pulled up from Hilary's freshly cummy pussy with that happy expression as she licked her lips to get more of the taste.

"Mmmmhmmmm VERY yummy!" Francia Raisa declared back, savoring the flavor of her co-star's hot cum as Hilary sat up on the bed and held her arms out.

"C'mere! I wanna taste it too!" Hilary insisted and that was not a request that Francia was inclined to refuse.

Francia took Hilary's hands and let the blonde pull her up off her stomach so the two of them could be face to face in the crowded bed. Hilary pulled Francia right to her and planted a passionate kiss right on her co-star's face so she could eagerly sample her own orgasmic flavor. Hilary loved tasting her own cum. It made her feel so naughty to be able to lick it off another woman's fingers or a toy that had just fucked her into a creamy, cummy mess and she especially loved tasting it in a kiss.

She had come a lot all over Francia thanks to how skillfully the gorgeous Latina had gone down on her and there was plenty for her to taste. Hilary and Francia both moaned into the kiss as it instantly deepened. Francia returned all of Hilary's passion with her own and their lips mashed together in a fervor of girl on girl lust. They smacked their lips together several times before Francia opened her mouth and Hilary immediately slid her tongue inside to rub up against Francia's and taste more of her cum.

"You fuck me so good! Ooooooh gawd Francia you're like my best co-star ever!" Hilary moaned with a shiver running through her naked body as she delivered the high praise even as she remembered vividly just how good former co-stars like Jessica Szohr, Molly Bernard and, especially, Sutton Foster had been to her.

But Francia was definitely a cut above. She was just so good at eating pussy and making her come with her tongue and her fingers that if Hilary hadn't already had a girlfriend she might have considered seriously wanting to take things to another level with Francia. Francia's boyfriend might have minded a little bit if she had done that but Hilary was sure she could make sure he was out of the picture with just a little bit of work. Because boyfriends were okay but girlfriends were so much better and Hilary knew there was no way his body could compare to hers.

She already had a girlfriend of her own, though, so she wasn't about to pursue Francia as anything more than a friend with some very special benefits and that was just fine with Hilary. Especially because her girlfriend was not only fine with her pursuing some slutty, naked fun with Francia she had actively encouraged Hilary to do it and had joined in with the two of them on many occasions.

Hilary's only regret, in fact, was her girlfriend wasn't here right now to be a part of all of this because she knew Lindsay would be loving it. Everyone here was so hot and so horny and so very, very naked. It was exactly the kind of way Hilary and Lindsay loved to spend their nights. They both loved fucking other women in front of each other and sharing their bodies and their desires almost as much as they loved each other. It was most definitely the best relationship Hilary had ever been in and she wished Lindsay was there right now as she and Francia tongue kissed and pressed their bare bodies together.

Both of them were sweaty from all the fucking they'd already done and that made it so much fun to rub themselves together especially because it meant they could feel their boobs mashing together. Hilary and Francia had both been blessed with abundant natural chests and it felt so good to both of them to have their soft, sweaty tits rubbing into one another whole they kissed. They could both feel the other's erect nipples poking into their skin and they began sliding their bodies together with a more earnest effort while their lips and tongues smacked together and their hands caressed each other's faces.

"Mmmmm I hope you have some more for me because I am far from finished!" Francia said, showing off the insatiable side she rarely ever hid in intimate moments while boldly taking one hand off of Hilary's gorgeous, flushed face and sliding it right between her co-star's legs to tantalizingly touch where she had just been licking.

"Fuckkkkk!" Hilary hissed in delight when those very welcome, skilled fingers rubbed right against her already quivering slit. "Ooooooh yeah Francia! I got lots and lots more! Mmmm fuck yeah! Right there baby! Oooooh fuck you always make my pussy so fucking wet!"

Hilary wasn't about to just sit there and selfishly enjoy herself, though. Not when Francia's body demanded attention. Hilary couldn't help bringing both of her hands over to Francia's big, tan tits and caress the full mounds of natural Latina flesh. She could never resist those tits. Francia had amazing breasts and Hilary loved to play with them. But she only let her hands linger there for a moment before she moved them down her co-star's tummy, playfully tickling her a little before she used one hand to spread open Francia's thighs and the other to go right to her honeypot and pet the soft, silky lips of her sodden pussy.

"Mmmm yeahhh ooooooh fuck yeah Hil! You make me so fucking wet!" Francia groaned in response before they kissed again, rubbing their velvety lips together while they rubbed each other's slits. "I knew from the second I saw you that I had to get you into bed! I'm so glad you're as big a slut as me!"

"Ooooh I'm a WAY bigger slut!" Hilary giggled, feeling confident as hot and fuckable as Francia was there was no way she could match all of her experience at the mansion and from hanging out at Desire Records whenever she could, not to mention all the things she loved to do with Lindsay's mom and sister and even her own sister Haylie. "Mmmmm fuckkk I wanted to fuck you from the second I saw you too! I was so glad they cast you! Mmmm I was totally pushing for them to do it too because I totally wanted to kiss you and touch you and get you into bed so I could eat your yummy pussy!"

Hilary was an executive producer on How I Met Your Father, the show she and Francia were co-stars in. And in any other context, that kind of inappropriate admission about wanting to use her position to fuck someone would have gotten Hilary into a lot of trouble. But what would have been creepy and wrong in another situation was more than welcome because all of the instant desire Hilary had felt for Francia had been more than mutual from the beautiful Latina.

In fact it had barely taken a week of them meeting for them to end up making out in the ladies room near where they had been doing the first table read for the pilot and both women had been a bit surprised that it had even taken that long. Hilary had felt instant chemistry with Francia and she actually hoped it would show up on screen too. She was hoping the show would spawn some serious online shipping of Sophie and Valentina because she liked the idea of people imagining their characters together.

Hilary vividly remembered filming a scene where she and Francia were doing yoga together and how she had wished their characters had forgotten all about guys and ditched their clothes so they could do some very sweaty hot naked yoga together and end up in a wild 69. They'd done that many times off the set but Hilary wanted people watching the show to want to see it on screen too.

She'd been so fucking turned on that day filming the yoga scene in those sexy, tight outfits that had showed off their sexy bodies so well. Francia had felt the same way which had made it so easy for them to burn off their pent up arousal with each other before they had headed back to Hilary's place so they could get all charged up again and do another threesome with Lindsay.

"Oh yeah? You think you're the bigger slut, huh? Slutty Lizzy McGuire thinks she can outfuck me?" Francia moaned and laughed as she gave Hilary's bare bottom a playful smack while still rubbing right against her soaking wet slit, touching her labia and taking advantage of how sensitive it was after repeated orgasms for the former Disney star.

Hilary let out a little yelp when her ass got smacked but that immediately turned into a moan and a happy giggle from how good it felt to have that firm hand striking her bare rear. Francia was so good at that and Hilary really liked it when she did it.

"Uh huhhhhh!" Hilary cooed. "I'm the biggest slut in the whole cast! Mmmm no one's got a naughtier pussy than me!"

"Oh yeah? Well maybe I need to keep spanking you until you put some respect on my goddamn name!" Francia laughed, giving Hilary another firm smack as she delighted in how good it felt to strike those thick, luscious cheeks of Hilary Duff's juicy bottom. "But I'll bet you'd like that too much, wouldn't you Hilary? Mmmm me smacking your big white butt and making it all nice and pink as I show you just what a hot Latina like me knows what to do with a spoiled little white princess like you! I'll make your fat butt so tender you won't even be able to sit on your girlfriend's lap after I'm done showing you who the biggest and the hottest slut on this show was!"

Francia was only teasing. She knew just how to dole out discipline without making it hurt and Hilary knew it too. Francia's "threats" only made Hilary squirm more in pleasure. The two actresses kissed again, passionately smacking their lips together and sharing the taste of Hilary's pussy while Francia could taste her own cum too from when Hilary had gone down on her earlier. Their tongues kept intertwining and their hands kept working between each other's legs. And while Francia now groped and squeezed Hilary's backside with her free hand, Hilary was all over Francia's lovely tan tits.

Her brown mounds had been on Hilary's mind ever since they had first met and Francia had been so eager to whip her top off and pop them right out of her bra so Hilary could get her full C-cups. Hilary hadn't ever been able to get enough of them. Ever since Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera had first seduced her, Hilary had lusted wildly after big boobs and of course being with Lindsay only fueled Hilary's desires for great tits. Francia had such a lovely set and Hilary loved touching them and kissing them and seeing them bounce when they fucked.

So it was no surprise that she used her free hand on them to massage all over her soft flesh and feel those stiff nipples with her fingers. Their bodies were practically fused together now and Hilary could feel the needy heat from between Francia's legs against her hand. She was getting wetter by the second and the temperature of that arousal felt so sexy radiating out of her cunt.

Hilary was about to start finger fucking Francia in earnest when suddenly she was distracted by the sound of her cell phone, which she had kept very close to the bed. Normally any call at a time like this would have been thoroughly ignored but not this time because Hilary had been expecting a call and she squealed in excitement when she heard the ring tone of someone trying to FaceTime her.

"Oooooh! Yes! Finally!" Hilary declared excitedly as she lunged for her phone and immediately answered it, starting the video connection for the FaceTime and finding herself staring at the smiling face of Lindsay Lohan.

"Hey baby!" Hilary said with a big smile on her face, making no effort to hide her total nudity or what was going on in the bed right then.

And Lindsay's eyes lit up on the other end of the call when she saw Hilary's flushed face, her naked tits peeking just into frame, and the telltale sounds and signs of sex. Far from jealousy, Lindsay looked elated to see her girlfriend having fun and only one thing made her frown.

"Awww you started without me?" Lindsay pouted.

"You're late!" Hilary pointed out. "We couldn't help ourselves! It was too long to wait!"

"Ughhh don't remind me!" Lindsay groaned. "We wrapped late today! I got back here as soon as I could! Mmmmm gawd I miss you so fucking bad Hil! I wish I was there!"

"I wish you were too baby!" Hilary assured her girlfriend both because she didn't like to be separated for too long from the woman she loved and also because she knew the crowded bedroom activity would be even hotter if Lindsay was there too. "I'm SO fucking wet right now! So horny!"

Lindsay's eyes lit up at the sound of that and she knew exactly what she wanted.

"Show me! Spread those lets and let me see how wet your yummy pussy is Hil!" the excited redhead urged. "Show me where I wish my tongue was right now!"

Hilary loved sexting with Lindsay. They were very thankful for all the new security features on iPhones these days because if they ever got hacked there would be a treasure trove of nude selfies and dirty videos discovered. Even when they were apart, Hilary and Lindsay couldn't keep their clothes on around each other and they always delighted in each other's naked bodies.

Sexting each other whenever they were separated for work or other reasons kept the home fires burning hot so Hilary didn't hesitate to spread open her legs and give Lindsay a lewd display of her soaking wet, smooth pussy and how puffy her glistening lips were from the multiple orgasms she'd already had. Lindsay got a hell of a closeup via FaceTime and the redhead reacted by flinging off the bathrobe she had changed into so she could be naked too and running her hands all over her famous freckled tits.

"Mmmmm fuckkk yesssss that's what I want to see! Show me what I'm missing! Show me that perfect fucking juicy pussy!" Lindsay groaned as she happily touched herself, caressing her heavy mounds and spreading open her own legs at the sight of her ultra-aroused girlfriend. "Ooooooh fuck I miss that pussy so much Hil! Oooooh you've been such a naughty girl, haven't you? Mmmm fucking all those horny sluts without me and making me fucking crazy wishing I was home with you!"

Lindsay was in Ireland filming her latest comeback movie for Netflix and while she was certainly grateful for the uptick in her career she missed Hilary immensely. She had hoped Hilary could go with her at first but filming the season finale of How I Met Your Father had needed to take precedence over a romantic Irish vacation so they were separated by a long, LONG distance. That meant lots of FaceTime and lots of sexting. It wasn't the same of course but it kept the separation between them from being too unbearable.

"Yesssss I've been soooo bad mmmmm I've been so fucking naughty!" Hilary moaned as she held her phone to her crotch and showed her girlfriend a lewd, intimate look at her vagina after other women had licked it to multiple creamy orgasms. "Mmmmm fuck Francia was just licking me and I came all over her face! I wish you were here to lick it off her! Gawd I wanted your big boobs in my face as I screamed out from coming so hard from her licking me Linds!"

Francia had become a bit forgotten as Hilary showed her girlfriend how wet and juicy she was and teased her back and forth. But she didn't mind. She had her hands over her own impressive chest as she looked at Hilary showing off and peered over Hilary's body to check out Lindsay naked on the other end of the video call playing with those big tits and exposing her own body in such a naughty way. She loved seeing them interact with one another and she loved joining in with them on threesomes so this was very hot to her.

Francia had never had a girlfriend before and she felt kind of jealous about the connection between Hilary and Lindsay and how they loved and supported each other even while they acted super kinky and slutty with each other and other women. That was such a hot thing to behold and Francia wished she had that in her life. But that kind of a lifestyle didn't seem appealing to her with a boyfriend and Francia had only been in relationships with men her whole dating life.

She wanted a girlfriend even if she wasn't quite ready to admit that out loud to anyone. She even had some trouble admitting it to herself but while she might have had a boyfriend these days she was less than satisfied about how that was going and she found herself wondering more and more about what it would be like to have a girlfriend. After all she knew a lot of women who were in loving and fulfilling relationships with other women and she wanted what they had.

What would it be like for her to have a girlfriend? Especially one girlfriend in particular? Francia tried not to think about that too much but she couldn't help it sometimes, especially when she saw Hilary and Lindsay interact like this with sexy, open intimacy and an eagerness for them to share their bodies and desires with each other and other. She wanted that in her life so fucking bad and there was someone specific she wanted to have it with.

Francia didn't want to go down that rabbit hole, though, so instead she distracted herself with sex, something she always was eager to do when emotions got a bit raw.

"I wish you were here too!" Francia said as she boldly grabbed Hilary's phone out of the blonde's grasp so she could talk to the redhead. "I wish you were sitting on my face and grinding that sweet, bald pussy of yours right into my mouth so I could eat you out while Hilary was right between my legs giving me the tongue fucking of a lifetime!"

"Fuckkkkk that sounds SO good!" Lindsay groaned, aching to be a part of the action as her free hand slipped between her legs and started rubbing herself vigorously. "I'm so fucking horny right now! Ooooh gimmie something to see Hil! Do Francia right in front of me! I want you two to fuck!"

Lindsay had been worked up from having to wait for them to wrap for the day so she could get back to the hotel, get out of her clothes and connect with her girlfriend. But all of this was getting her even more turned on and she was already dripping with desire as she began touching herself, moaning into the video call.

It was so hard for Lindsay to be away from Hilary and all of this fun. It wasn't like she had been forced into abstinence or anything. There were plenty of lovely Irish ladies Lindsay had met and enjoyed while they'd been filming and the girl Netflix had hired to be Lindsay's assistant and driver, since for obvious reasons she wasn't going to be getting behind the wheel in Ireland any time soon, had been a regular in her bed as well. But it wasn't the same and Lindsay pined for Hilary.

This was as close as they could get for now though and Lindsay at least had plenty to enjoy as Francia placed the phone down at a good angle, making sure that Lindsay could see all the good stuff over FaceTime. Hilary and Francia then embraced each other, mashing their soft, large breasts together, and kissed passionately. They could hear Lindsay moan and groan for more as they kissed and began rubbing their bodies together, grabbing each other's juicy rears and wiggling their tongues together in a saliva-filled series of wet, horny kisses.

KMB2476
KMB2476
119 Followers