All Comments on 'Another Vice Pt. 02'

by TheDoctorsMistress

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Cheaters, lowest scum

2/5

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Why is this woman married? Her clueless husband is nothing to her. She has no feelings for him. Her feelings are all for the lover. Time for the wife to upgrade. And let her clueless husband free to do what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow. I'm usually a big RAAC person (when warranted). I love romance and couples working things out. I love poetry and deep thinking. I love true love.

But I have to say, what a selfish, immoral woman! She never even felt guilty or remorseful for the affair. She only felt remorse for it ending! She was willing to throw her family away just like that! And sought to get her lover to do the same. Beyond wrong. I know people are human and make mistakes, but she doesn't even see her affair as a mistake! Talk about warped thinking.

I loved college as well but one can't stay stuck in those memories. All her moaning and groaning over her precious Ben was so annoying. I found her to be unbelievably self-centered and willing to do anything to have her lover. No matter who she would hurt. Including her own kids!! If her marriage is having problems, why not try to work on it! If she tried all she could and made the decision to leave. Fine. But no. She only wants to leave if she can go with Ben. So how bad off is she really? Give me a break. I just strongly disliked this woman.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago

5 stars. Beautifully written. Intensely bittersweet.

Brace yourself for negative feedback from people who think we can tell our hearts what to feel.

Thank you.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

She is living a lie. The husband is of no consequence to her so regardless of her beloved Ben not being prepared to leave his wife she should be honest enough to seek a divorce and let her clueless husband move on and find someone actually worth loving.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

She should have been true -- to her husband and second to herself. Her husband deserves to know the truth that she doesn't love him. She should give her husband options, she owe her that and stop making him her plan B. That tryst will rekindle as both cheaters doesn't want to end their contact.

I hate cheaters but this story tends to make this cheating a beautiful thing. Nothing beautiful with cheaters, her making her husband a true cuckold.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

"She wasn't sure when their relationship became so businesslike"

Gee! Could it be HER!? You know, the one who knows she made a mistake in marrying the guy and that has been what has been undermining the relationship all along?

Maybe?

You know, SHE has just never given her all to the marriage and that lack of commitment has been picked up on by her husband and, probably, her whole family.

Maybe that is the problem.

Oh, but that would make the heroine at fault and.....

OK! SHE IS AT FAULT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn’t really enjoy this part a much as the first. Her husband seems to be nothing but a shadowy figure in the background, she says she doesn’t love him and makes no attempt to rekindle whatever love she had. No reason for their breakdown in communication.

She is willing to break up two families for her own selfish pleasures, no real thought to the effect it would have on their respective children.

She is trying to relive her past in which, for some unknown reason, she split up from her boyfriend.

She comes across as a very selfish woman with little or no respect for her husband, or any real self respect for that matter.

Well written though.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Absolutely stunning! As I've stated before, this writer seems to carefully choose and place every word, every turn of phrase so that they fit together like a precision instrument. Every line seems to be deliberately crafted and lovingly polished, and the thoughts, feelings and themes flow unhurried and precise, yet each speaks powerfully and without pretension. Then, between the lines, she writes things that only the human heart can understand, that only exist in that interminable moment between the beats of our hearts. Her imagery reads simply but evokes powerfully. The quote at the end of the story, I believe is the author's own words. Yes, truly, this writer is an amazing force.

.

Please, keep writing!!

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago

"Oh woe is me" Poor Maggie, how terrible her life is. She has basically just given up on re-invigorating her marriage really. The poor old sap husband is just a paycheck. She should do them both a favour and just call it quits and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hate the cheating slut and her inconsiderate asshole boyfriend. Liars to the core. Please follow up and have them found out and destroyed. Then show the beauty of them finding each other as one another's obsession. Only to find out the reality is so much less than the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this well written story. I enjoy your interpretation of female emotions, apparently from the female perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know you want to glorify and fantasize your affair in real life but cheaters are always wrong. I hope both spouses find out about you and your lover. You could not have written this with out first hand knowledge.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

How you can see anything good in this story remains hidden from me. Even the writing style and the choice of words, or the expression of feelings only speaks of an ugly character hidden in a woman!

I wholeheartedly wish women like her to contract HIV and suffer an excruciating and slow death!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So well done. It makes me cry.

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69about 3 years ago

So wonderful. Get ready for the complaints.

The truth is sometimes we make mistakes. They did, some have said she is a shrew who should be honest with her husband that she does not love him. Well, from his behavior I suspect he does not and never did. She left the love of her life to live a "normal" life with the guy who asked her. Often people create false stories about what they should be and do, women are often the victims of this "when are you getting married..." "We want grand children...". Pressure to conform and "not die alone" is so great. Women are often trapped by the need to be asked, so they are left waiting for some guy to notice or like them. It is often easier for men that way, they get to start the relationships, and often end them.

These two people made a mistake early in their lives and then compounded them by allowing others to determine what kind of life they would life. Sometimes God gives us something to replace it like children but this marriage was dead long before she found her true love again. I suspect her husband was just as unhappy as she was. My bet is you will find he is either a cheater or suppressed homosexual who married her because he was supposed to.

I all my years in family law, I have found a couple in which one was ecstatically happy and the other like Maggie. Both were usually miserable but just unable to say it.

I suspect if she asked him to go to counseling he would refuse and if he did go, it would end up in divorce when it was discovered he unhappy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Written for the sewer rats that roam this category. You know who you are. One Star.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

These two need to be taken for the long ride deep in the swamp and fed to the gators. Best outcome I can see for either of these low lifes.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Well written, yes. Stunning? No. No matter how well presented, there is no excuse for cheating in a marriage.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That marriage should have gone the way of the dodo. Dumb assed husband, lying cheating skank. Well written but neither were likable, as neither seemed to be a decent person for the most part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well-written and tragically wonderful. Five stars ⭐️!

1959richard21959richard2about 3 years ago

Terrific writing.

You develop a moral hazard story. With an ending of pain and suffering.

Very entertaining as I can't decide on a rating for the story.

Disagree with Legio_Patra_Nostra.... each paragraph was building on the manipulation.

Definitely agree with Legio_Patra_Nostra I want to see more stories from you TheDoctorsMistress. The skill set is there!!

I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

She wasn't sure when their relationship became so businesslike.

***Probably around the time she decided she deserved to fuck other men

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****Great piece of storytelling. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Have to agree with a previous comment: neither of the main characters are very likeable; appear to be very shallow individuals. They don't even seem to have much going for a relationship and, don't share anything in common outside of the bedroom.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Well written and reflective of real life. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous