Another Vice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on Ben's mind too, because the truck seemed on autopilot as it made its way to the cabin on the lake. Maggie's icy exterior melted slightly. They entered the house and Ben led Maggie to the bedroom. She tried to maintain some self respect but instead clung to him as they kissed.

They had engaged in all kinds of sex ranging from fetish filled sessions to classic vanilla couplings. Everything about loving on Ben's body was familiar, but at the same time, this experience was different.

They took their time making out, grinding on each other through their clothes. Their hands explored known territory, yet the sensations brought about new levels of arousal. As Ben removed Maggie's clothes, he took his time etching the memory of her form into his mind.

Maggie laid back as Ben mirrored her. She spread her legs and guided him inside for the last time. They held each other close as their bodies moved in perfect rhythm, Maggie's hips reached up to meet Ben coming down, over and over. Moving as one, they began to respond in unison. Ben's thrusts quickened as Maggie scratched at his back. Their moans echoed each other and in one final thrust, they came at the same time. The simultaneous release was cathartic.

Neither of them was in a rush, so they pulled the covers up and napped in each other's arms. The afternoon continued between sweet kisses, lovemaking, and napping. The end was near, but for now, they were together.

The afternoon gave away to early evening and they knew their time was up. Driving back to Maggie's car was like driving to certain death. Their last time together had been one of Maggie's favorites. She would cherish these last six months forever.

"Maggie, you will always be someone special to me. You know I can't continue with how things have been going, but. I would like to check in and see how you are doing if that's ok?"

Maggie felt herself bristle. In her mind, he would start off checking in and it would wane away to nothing as time passed. She wouldn't be made a fool again.

Her response evident that she had put her armor on to protect her destroyed heart, "Sure. Whatever works. Don't worry if it doesn't work out." Internally she wanted to dissolve into a puddle of tears.

She knew Ben was wise to her ways. He saw right through her tough girl act. As they pulled up, she immediately jumped out. "Bye," she called without looking back. She forced herself to get into the car. It was the first meeting at the park all over again.

Time went by without contact from Ben. Maggie fought daily to wrap her head around everything that had happened in the half year. Some days she could barely function. Other days she found a second wind and she was normal again. It was the first time in her life she decided to give herself grace and grieve how she needed.

Months after their last contact, Maggie received a text from Ben. She told him that she had started to heal and come to terms with the decisions they had made. Maggie was even able to finally express gratitude to Ben for being strong enough to "save" them from ruining their current lives. Ben confessed having a hard time healing as well, but that he felt better overall.

The same day she received his text, Maggie was scrolling social media and found an anonymous quote that spoke directly to her heart. "Tragedies will always be found in the things we love. And if we are not willing to see the beauty in losing something that means the world to us, then imagine how terrible it will be to live for them. We must always welcome the end of all things. For sometimes, knowing nothing lasts forever, is the only way we can learn to fall in love with all the moments and all the people that are meant to take our breath away."

These days their contact was limited to texts and calls on Wednesdays. It was a huge departure from what they previously engaged in, but Ben would forever be Maggie's vice.

12