Another Walk Through the Field

Story Info
A walk around the same field as from our earlier story.
837 words
4.25
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another memory of the same field that featured in a previous story, is from one night when we were walking around, touching each other, and enjoying the fresh air.

I've always loved touching, caressing my wife as we walk around, invariably leading to some of her clothing getting removed for me to touch her skin in the open air. We had stopped for me to vigorously finger my wife.

I had my hand in her soaked knickers, wanking her hard and fast. She was leaning back against a wall, her legs wide apart, her dress having all the lower buttons undone. As she started coming, a stranger walked around the corner and straight past us, oblivious to what was going on. This added a thrill to the moment.

She was now soaked from almost the waist down, having squirted strongly down her legs.

We carried on walking around the edge of the field that we had visited various times late at night. I caressed her arse with one hand, squeezing her tit with the other, after having undone the rest of the buttons on the dress.

I loved watching her walk around like that; tits shining in the moonlight, soaking wet pussy that I'd been rubbing, then fingering, barely covered by the thong underneath.

We walked around for a while like that, then I removed the wet dress from my wife's body, and carried it over my arm. This allowed me to enjoy watching her almost naked body, still feeling her all over, as we walked down a path leading from the field.

After a little while, we came to a small bridge over the river, and I asked my wife to carry her dress to the other side of the bridge, then leave it, and her thong, on the parapet, and slowly walk back to me for me to enjoy her nude figure walking in the moonlight.

She did this, slowly walking back to me, showing off her beautiful tits, and wet pussy glistening, just as I like it. Her legs were also glistening, her pussy juices having squirted down her legs.

She came to me, then turned around, presenting me with her beautiful backside. I caressed her arse and wet pussy for a short time, after which I pulled out my rampant cock, and slowly slipped it into her wide-open pussy. We then started to fuck against the parapet, me behind her, fucking her hard and fast.

I had asked her to leave her clothes over the other side of the bridge, so that if anyone walked nearby, they could see all of her body, glistening in the moonlight. Unfortunately, no one passed by, probably from being too late for the average passer-by.

About seventy-five yards away from us, was a house belonging to friends of ours, right on the riverbank. We'd always been jealous of their house because of the wonderful spot it was in. It was a large detached house, with a large balcony in front of the upstairs rooms.

We then noticed that the wife of that family had come out onto their balcony overlooking the river, with a cup of coffee in her hand. It turned out she was just wearing a dressing gown, presumably to enjoy the view before leaving for work as a nurse.

We saw each other, and it took a moment to dawn on everyone what was happening. I can't say it was a great view because of the distance involved, but it was close enough to certainly get the idea of what was happening. She could certainly see who we were, and that we were fucking.

There was no way we could stop fucking by then, but surprise, surprise, she put the cup down and opened her robe, then started touching herself.

She first caressed her tits, all the time watching us, then lowered her hand to her pussy, where she proceeded to masturbate while watching us fuck. She bent over the railing more and more as she masturbated vigorously.

After a few minutes, her hand moments speeded up, and she bowed her head low over the railing, her body shaking, showing the effect her orgasm had on her.

This almost coincided with us two also coming, the two of us having fucked madly while watching her performance. I came inside my wife, she sprayed juices all over my cock and legs.

We waved to our friend once we had our breath back. She closed her robe, and went inside, leaving us to kiss and touch each other for a short while before my wife walked to the other side of the bridge, a lovely sight, added to by me knowing she was full of my spunk.

We both dressed, then left to walk back to the car, then drove home where as normal, we fucked slowly while reliving the evenings events. Almost as good as the earlier action.

Our friend never mentioned this event, a shame, but maybe for the best? A lovely evening though.