Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 07

Story Info
Bradley wakes Alexis up for one last round.
3k words
4.1
2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got breakfast from Whataburger and went back to Shae's. Alexis had taken a cab to the sex club, so at least we didn't have to worry about her car. In fact, she had just sold it that morning. It was the last major item she needed to sell before leaving the country. We were all three pretty exhausted, and neither of us spoke much on the way home, or while we ate. After eating our breakfast tacos, we all three got in the shower together. We washed ourselves, and each other, and all three crawled into bed, snuggled under a nice summer weight duvet, with me in the middle, and passed out. I didn't know, or care, what time it was, all I knew was that I was sandwiched between two of the hottest ladies I had ever been with. I was happy. We cuddled up together, hands roaming, and giving each other soft kisses as I slipped into a deep, satisfying sleep.

I woke up sometime early in the afternoon. Alexis was still in bed, but Shae wasn't. Her spot was cool, which told me she had been up for a while already. I looked around the room, but there was no sign of her. The door was cracked, and I could hear the TV in the other room. There was an alarm clock on the bedside table that said it was 2:42 in the afternoon. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. I peed, cleaned up and returned to bed. I scooted up behind Alexis, wrapped my arm around her, and pulled her close to me. She sighed, snuggled back into me, and wiggled her ass against my crotch. My cock wasn't hard when I came back to bed, but a few minutes of her wiggling her ass against me changed that, and I was soon as hard as a rock. Again.

I kissed her exposed shoulder, and the back of her neck. I sucked lightly on her earlobe, and nuzzled the nape of her neck with my lips. She sighed a soft sigh and wiggled her ass into my crotch some more. My hand reached up and took her breast in my hand. At first I just held her breast, while kissing and sucking on her neck lightly. I felt her gum drop nipple hardening under my fingers though, and I couldn't leave it alone. The harder her nipple got, the more she wiggled, and the more I kissed and sucked. By now we were both starting to breathe heavily. She was writhing against me more and more, elongating her body to touch more of mine. My hand slid down her curvy body, past her hips, to her thighs.

The more she writhed and moaned the firmer I massaged, kneaded, and groped my way up and down her body. I loved all the soft parts. All the squishy parts. Her ass was phenomenal! I hadn't gotten a chance to really examine it yet, and now seemed like the perfect time. I kissed my way down her back, and as I did, she rolled onto her stomach, giving me good access. Her back was smoothe, but had some welts on it from being flogged the night before. I made a mental note that she and Shae needed some after-care. I kissed the welts gently before working my way down her spine to the small of her back, and then on to her glorious round ass.

I've seen a lot of ass in my day. I play the hand drum for belly dancers. I've seen a lot of perfectly round, smooth asses. Alexis's ass surpassed them all. It's impossible to describe how perfectly round, how perfectly shaped, how perfectly firm with a slight jiggle, and how smooth her ass was. I kissed it all over.

She sighed and wiggled and squirmed as I bit, kissed, and sucked on her ass cheeks. I pulled her cheeks apart and laid my eyes on the most beautiful button asshole I'd ever seen! Spreading her ass cheeks wide, I kissed the insides before licking her crack from bottom to top. Alexis let out a soft moan, and lifted her hips. After a few more licks she was up on her knees, with her ass in the air, and my face buried between the two beautiful half-globes of her ass. Her smell began to fill the air. I took a quick glance at her pussy to see it glistening with moisture. Without hesitating I reached out, spread her labia apart, and stuck my tongue into her entrance. I closed my mouth around her twat and sucked.

"Ahhhh. Fuck! Yes. Please. I'm gonna cum. Make me cum."

With my arms now wrapped around her hips, I reached under and took her breasts in my hands. My thumb and forefinger easily found her nipples, and I pinched and pulled them as I alternated tongue-fucking her ass and her pussy. It wasn't long before she was moaning, and writhing.

"Fuck! Ah, fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy with your tongue. I love your tongue! Agh."

Crossing my arms across her ass, I flipped her over onto her back. Alexis has the body of an athlete. Albeit, an athlete who likes cake, but still, she is very athletic. Her legs were firm, and shapely. I doubted she had ever missed a Spin class - her calves were defined and firm. Her thighs were works of art - the inner-thigh was soft, yet powerful; her outer thigh was well-defined, with a slight concave running down the middle. She had an hour-glass waist, and though she didn't have a washboard stomach, it was flat, giving me an incredible view of her immaculate tits. Her tits were everything a great pair of tits should be - they were firm yet jiggled, like Jello. They lifted up a bit, with dark areola, and large, gum-drop nipples. She had moved the pillow and her head was laid back, framed by her curly, wild-fire red hair. I thanked the gods for putting this woman in my path and granting me this time with her. She was a goddess among goddesses, and I was lucky to be able to worship at her altar. I knew it, even if she didn't.

In order to give this goddess the experience she deserved, I decided to take it slow. I kissed her calves, hugging her leg to my body. I licked and nipped at her as I worked my way up to her thighs. I hugged her thigh close, running my face along the soft skin of her inner thigh. She put her hand on my hand and moaned as I kissed my way up her thigh to her middle. But instead of attacking her pussy, I lightly kissed my way across her mound to her other thigh. She didn't resist as I kissed and sucked my way to her knee. Then I made my way back to her middle. This time I attacked with fury.

I growled as I spread her slit wide open and stuck my tongue inside of her. She arched her back and held onto the sheets as I wrapped my arms around her and held her pussy against my mouth while burying my tongue as deep in her as I could. I shook my head back and forth and sucked and fucked her pussy hard.

Loud moans escaped from her as she writhed, and held my head in place. "Suck my clit. Please. My clit. Ahhhh, fuck."

Without stopping sucking on her pussy, I moved up to her clit, which was very easy to find. She had apparently already been playing with it while I was tongue-fucking her because it was hard, and already out from under its protective hood. I kissed it, licked it, and then wrapped my lips around it and sucked it between my lips. Inside my mouth, I pressed my tongue against it and wiggled it across her clit while sucking.

Just then I felt hands on my own ass. Shae spread my ass cheeks apart and squished them back together.

"So, you two are playing without me, huh? Well, we'll just see about that!" She smacked my ass hard. Alexis looked down at us and smiled.

"Hey ya' babe. Ummmmmmm, it's his fault! Ahhhhhhhhh...." was all she got out though, as I sucked her clit harder, and with more focus. Shae reached down and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. I was already half on my knees anyway, and gave her easy access to my bits. Shae didn't waste any time leaning in and licking my balls. It wasn't long before I was moaning into Alexis's pussy.

"Oh, Fuck! Your tongue feels so fucking good on my balls! I love that! Unnnnnnnnnnngggggg fuck!" I said, half moaning as I sucked on Alexis's clit. I worked it between my lips. I watched as she writhed around, holding my head in place. Then I slid a finger into her wet pussy. It wasn't long before I found her G-Spot and gave the cum-for-me motion. After a few more minutes of Shae sucking my balls and me sucking Alexis's clit and fingering her, I slipped another finger into her. Alexis's head was rolling around on her neck. One hand was on my head and the other was pinching and pulling her gum drop nipples. She was close, but needed a little extra push to get her to her orgasm.

I reached up with my other hand and placed it on top of her tummy, just above her pussy mound, and pressed down. The result was immediate - she grabbed my head with both hands and held me in place as I sucked like mad on her clit, fingered her, and pressed down on her mound. Then I began humming, a single note, that created a deep vibration that ran through my tongue straight to her clit, and she exploded.

Alexis didn't just cum. She squirted. A lot! It covered my face, dripped down my chin, and made a puddle on the bed. But I didn't stop. Instead, I sucked harder on her clit, fingered her harder, and reached up and wrapped my hands around her tit and squeezed like hell. She gasped for breath and held my head as I sucked her off to another orgasm. She writhed and wiggled and finally pushed my head away. But I wasn't done with her.

As Alexis lay, blissed out from her orgasm, I spread her legs wide, and positioned my cock right at her slit. I ran it up and down, spreading her wetness, and rubbing her sensitive clit with my cock. She closed her eyes and moaned. Holding her legs apart, I rubbed my cock up and down her slit, pressing extra firmly against her clit.

"Oh, fuck, yes. That feels so fucking good!" she said, looking up at me.

"Oh, fuck yeah it does! I love your little cunt. It feels so fucking good!" I said, pumping up and down faster and harder with each stroke.

Shae wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the back of my neck, and whispered. "After you're done with her, I want attention, too," she whined.

I turned my head towards her and my mouth found hers. We kissed as I slid my cock up and down Alexis's wet slit. I felt her getting wetter and wetter, and slicker and slicker. Then I pulled back, repositioned my hips, and pushed my cock into her wet pussy. Shae shoved her tongue into my mouth as I shoved my cock into Alexis. We all three moaned. Shae ran her hands all over me and Alexis - she pinched our nipples, and then sucked mine into her mouth as I began working my dick in and out of Alexis.

Alexis's pussy is still the stuff of legends and dreams. To say it felt good to be inside of her is insulting to her and how good it felt to fuck her. Her pussy gripped my cock, allowing me to feel every inch of me inside of her. She was wet, warm, and welcoming. I never wanted to take my dick out of her. Instead of pulling out at all, I tried to drive my cock inside of her as deep as I could go. She gasped as my thick dick skewered her.

I took her by her hips, rolled her back some, and using my feet as the counterbalance, I drilled my cock into her as hard as I could. Shae helped by getting behind me, reaching around, and holding Alexis's hips in place. Shae was pressed up against me, and I felt her hard nipples against my back. I turned towards her and our mouths met. Our tongues danced around each other as I drilled deeper and deeper into Alexis. She was gasping for air, grunting with each of my thrusts, my fat cock stretching her as I worked it in and out of her, her tits jiggling like Jello, bouncing to the rhythm I set.

I felt my orgasm starting and knew I wouldn't last much longer. My cock began to throb and pulse. Alexis didn't miss a beat. Her pussy began pulsing with my cock. She met each of my thrusts with a return thrust. Shae must've known I was close too, because she pressed more firmly against me, and matched my rhythm. That was all it took. I burst inside of Alexis so much it spilled out of her. I growled as I pushed deep inside of her. I felt my cock pulsing as she squeezed it dry with her pussy.

"Oh, Fuck! Wow! Your pussy is... it feels so fucking good!"

"I often wished I had a cock so I would know what she felt like," Shae said, sitting back against the padded headboard. She kept her legs spread, and I could see her pubic hair was glistening. Her slit was soaking wet, and her clit was already swollen. She was wet, and horny as hell.

I pulled out of Alexis with our cum dripping off of my cock, leaking out of her pussy, and coating my balls. Shae handed me a hand-towel. I cleaned up Alexis first, and then myself, then I collapsed onto the bed. I scooted over to Shae and laid my head on her thigh, inches from her wet pussy. Her scent filled my nostrils and I felt my cock twitch. She reached down and put her hand on my head and stroked my temple as we both watched Alexis shiver and shake a little. I reached down and pulled the blanket up to cover her, and most of me and Shae.

"I'll be ready to go again by the time she recovers," I said, looking up at Shae.

Shae shook her head. "My pussy is sore from yesterday. You and Tammy really worked me over. I need a day off."

"That's prob'ly best," I said, then I turned my head and kissed her pussy very gently. "We don't wanna take her outta commission. That's no fun. Besides, I think you both need some after-care after yesterday's flogging."

Alexis looked over at me and nodded, her hazel eyes shining.

"Hi, there Sunshine," Shae said to her friend. "How're you doin'?"

Alexis smiled, nodded, and then grinned. "I'm great! Thanks for the morning fuck," she said to me, reaching out and putting her hand on my arm.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but we got home this morning..." Shae said, smiling.

"Yeah, yeah. Y'know what I mean. Don't give me shit. I have no brains right now. And I'm hungry as fuck!... and I need to piss." She rolled out of bed and bounced out of the room. I watched her round ass jiggle as she walked, then turned back and looked at Shae, who was also watching Alexis leave the room.

"She's awesome!" I said, then kissed Shae's pussy again. "I can't believe her husband wasn't taking care of her. What kind of man gets tired of a woman with her body?!"

"She's gorgeous. You're right. I've often thought her husband was an idiot. But what do they say? The grass is greener on the other side?"

"Something like that. I mean, I think it's pretty complicated. All relationships are. That's their nature. That's why so many fail." I kissed her pussy again. I was kissing more often, and pressing more firmly than I realized. She reached down and put her hand on my head.

"Easy. You can keep doing that, but that's it. I'm really sore after you taped that vibe to me. You gotta be gentle."

"Maybe I can kiss it until it feels better," I said as I kissed up and down her slit gently. Her pussy was puffy and clearly engorged with blood. She was horny as hell, and showing a lot of restraint. I realized how sore she must really be and didn't press the matter. Instead I kissed her very gently until Alexis came back into the room. She sat down on the bed, bent over and took clothes out of a bag I hadn't noticed, and laid them out.

"Either I put on pajamas and we order in, or I put on this sundress, and we go out. Which is it?"

The sundress was covered in yellow flowers, and there was a blue sky with a yellow sun shining down on the front, and back. It reminded me of a painting I had seen in a museum. I wanted to see it on her.

Shae sat up and looked at the dress, then to me. "Let's get out of here for a while. There's a new beer garden that opened not far from here."

"Works for me," I said, sliding to the edge of the bed. "Then we can come back here and I can put lotion on your welts from the flogging, and we can chill."