2 boys & 1 Toy on vacation

Story Info
One hotwife attracts the attention of two friends.
2.3k words
3.64
14.1k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she arrived it really didn't take long for us to spot her. We were there days into a week break, sharing a room and making the most of the sun, sea, sand, and the all-inclusive bar. So far we'd spotted a couple of girls who looked like friends holidaying together as some possible entertainment, but as soon as we saw her both knew that she was a much more tempting prospect and a challenge. We hunted as a pair, and couldn't resist.

She wasn't tall, maybe a little over five foot, with dark blond hair that fell to her shoulders, a figure that suggested she'd had children and then worked at it hard, and most telling of all, the combination of a wedding ring and a gold anklet. After watching her round the pool for a day we concluded that at least for the moment, her husband was not on this trip with her.

She was doing what we were all doing, lazing around the pool, filling the time with her book, her phone, and dips in the pool and the sea. She'd work a couple of different bikini combinations, a white and gold number that looked very expensive and she filled out beautifully, and a flimsy cheap set in peacock colors that showed a lot more skin. In the evenings she dined alone, causing a minor stir in her summer dresses and gold sandals. We'd watched with interest as she deftly dealt with the blundering attempts at "seduction" from a couple of older guys whose wives had retired for the night.

By the second day, we had a plan. Taking the sun bed next to hers and striking up a conversation didn't seem likely to work, so we decided to play on her desire to be desired.

When she next headed to the sea for a dip, I slipped a business card into the book she'd left on the lounger, making sure it was obviously sticking out and not to be missed. It was one from reception and on the back, it simply said "Hi" along with a British phone number and "WhatsApp". We watched from afar as she came back, toweled off, and stretched out. When she lifted her book the card was immediately obvious and she plucked it out, turning it over and over. She glanced round the pool a few times, obviously trying to spot who'd left it. We weren't there, watching instead from our balcony, our glaze masked by staring at our phones.

She picked up her phone and fiddled with it. Almost immediately my friend's phone rang in his hand, set to silent obviously. Blondie was staring round trying to catch somebody answering or maybe even hoping that a phone would ring out. No such luck, we're not amateurs.

We'd give her his number because frankly, his game is better than mine. I'm good in person, big, physical, I can literally sweep a woman off her feet, but he's a great online lover. He can chat and unblock even the most prudish partner, have them squirming in their seats before they've ever met in person. He's a good-looking bastard too mind, slim to my broad, shorter than me but in good shape. We'd met at the gym years ago and somehow ended up doing, well, this, one way or another.

He doesn't react, doesn't hang up or give the game away, and eventually she stops ringing. Then a message appears, the familiar green icon bouncing.

"Hi. Do you always leave creepy notes?"

He gets up and drifts off inside, to avoid being spotted.

"Rarely. But then rarely do I encounter just a cock teasing ice queen".

She doesn't realize it but the number she messaged is his second SIM and this is a group chat. I can see all the messages, she can o oy see the two of them in the chat.

"I don't play games with anonymous cowards and I am not a cock tease!" Her message has a typo and she's clearly worked up.

"I'll introduce myself in good time if I think you'll actually come through with your promises. Until then, you can take this at face value or you can block me. If you decide to stick around, you can ask a question though." His reply is such a gamble. If she blocks him I guess we'll be chasing up those two lasses who are knocking back margaritas and eying up everybody in sight. I'd bagged the one with a wide set of hips and a very small pair of bikini bottoms.

"OK, I'll play along. Who are you and what makes you think I'd be interested in chatting to you?"

"That's two questions, and I'll choose to answer the second one. I know what that gold anklet is all about."

I see her start to reach for it and then think better of it, instead squirming a little in the sunbed.

"My turn to ask you a question. Does it make you all hot and bothered to know that everybody around the pool has been eye fucking you all morning?"

It's true. Since she'd appeared almost everyone has taken a sneaky look, men and women. Some were furtive, and some openly stared. I'd seen at least one erection being hidden behind a paperback.

"I enjoy the attention. I enjoy it more when hubby is here to witness it through"

So there is a husband and he's not here. Has she come on holiday without him or is he somewhere else for a few days?

"My turn to ask a question: how do I know you're not a fat German grandfather who I've no interest in?"

I know what he's going to do here because we'd taken a bunch of photos earlier in preparation. He doesn't reply immediately though and I see her try to read her book, fail, and pick up her phone again several times.

When his message lands he's chosen carefully. It's a selfie taken in the mirror, belly button down, showing his enviably flat stomach, a pair of brightly colored boxer shorts from a brand that advertises mostly on Instagram, and curled up in them, his substantial package. He might be a short wirey lad, but he's a shower and knows how to take a picture.

We both see in the app she has started typing but stopped several times, but because I'd not been watching her I wasn't expecting the photo that came up next.

It was a selfie, showing the bottom half of her face, lip bitten, and a lot of cleavage. She was lying face down on the lounger and had lifted herself on her elbows. It had a title too, "Bring that to mummy"

I almost laughed out loud and gave the game away. Instead, I looked back into our room and caught his eye, getting a thumbs up in return.

His reply comes quickly (oh the irony).

"You'll have to earn it. Maybe if you can make it happen I'll send you one when he's awake".

Her reply comes quickly. She slid the straps off her shoulders, lifted herself a little further, and slipped out of the cups of the white bikini top. Her tits hang down, topped by some obviously very erect nipples, and whilst they are not the perky D cups of a twenty-year-old they are magnificent and certainly make my cock twitch to think about mauling them.

All the more interesting is that this is quite a conservative country and topless bathing is forbidden. If the waiting staff caught an eyeful there would be trouble, but she's clearly open to the risk.

Looking over the top of my phone I see her readjusting herself and everything is back to normal.

"Did that wake him up?" Her message comes through almost straight away and my friend's reply bounces back as quickly.

"It's not your turn to ask questions yet, that's one spank you've earned".

I wasn't expecting him to bring up spanking and punishment so quickly, despite how much we both love it, but he probably knows what he is doing.

"I'm sorry Sir. How can I apologize properly?" She messages back. The change of language, not so subtly making the post that she's been around BDSM-type chats before, even if super cliché is a step up.

"And another question, you don't learn quickly. Did you bring any toys with you or will I have to make you edge with your electric toothbrush?"

"I brought my little metal plug, Sir. It's in my room, Sir. "

"Then you get to make a choice. Either you can go and pop that plug in and then come swim a dozen lengths, or you can tell me about what you fantasize about as you lie in the sun. Choose quickly".

I see her get up and head back towards the room. It looks like she's chosen the risk of public humiliation and a swim with a plug in, presumably up her arse. Another good sign, we do love a slut who's got options for where we can shove our cocks.

She doesn't reappear and there are no more messages. After 15 minutes my friend rejoins me on the balcony and we discuss if the deal is blown. The pair of 20-somethings, our backup plan, seem to be very friendly with one another and are now sharing a sun lounger, spooned together, arms of the redhead wrapped around her blond friend. It seems like the chances of a foursome went up, maybe they're already used to eating each other's cunts too. So many options there.

His phone vibrates just as she comes back into view, wearing the other bikini, the flimsy peacock-colored one, with a video message. How awkward, now we need to play it with sound on and that means moving off the balcony and increasing the risk she spots us, she's a clever minx.

Unfortunately for her, my friend takes out an earbud and passes it across to me. I slip it in and he presses play on his phone. I do the same, but mine is muted so I watch her on screen, the audio from his phone, just a little out of sync.

She's kneeling on the floor, feet tucked up under her bum, the phone must be balanced on a chair, looking down at her as she goes to great length to explain her fantasy of being tied to a sun lounger, spread eagled and available before the staff rub tanning oil into her exposed flesh and pop a hotel courtesy sign next to her, "Todays Free Fuck is Mrs Robinson". Anyone who wants to can simply pull her bikini to one side and fucks her and they do, the old, the young, the fat, the thin, the beery breathed, and the gym fit, she wants to take them all, her tits being mauled and her holes fingered. Sometimes the jealous wives of those balls deep in her stand over her to insult her, making her open her mouth as they spit into it.

All the while she's telling us (well, him) this she's fingering herself, slipping her hand inside her bikini and groping herself, even at one point seemingly to reach back and maybe finger her arse. She doesn't cum, but as she wraps up the little tale of being a free-use fuck toy, she's clearly very close.

Suffice it to say, we are left breathless and a little stunned. We'd been expecting something a little naughty, a woman in her prime having a little fling on holiday and living out a few fantasies, but she's clearly an absolutely stunning milf recording a sex video where she confesses to wanting to be gangbanged and abused as a dirty little slut. Neither of us expected this. Until this point in the week, I was fairly sure that this wouldn't get any dirtier than maybe fucking one of the 20-somethings in the ass, but things are looking up.

We can see she's typing, both on screen and in real life.

"Now that I've got your attention, send me another picture and stop fucking about"

This lady is an absolute queen. She knows what she wants, is willing to go nuclear to get it, confident in her sexuality and desires. I have never wanted anyone more.

After a brief discussion, we send her a photo of me. It's chest down, but we've carefully chosen it so she'll probably spot there are two of us. The boxers are a different colour and I'm broader and stockier than he is. Not that many would notice, because the point of the photo is my stinking great erection, coming out of the top of my boxers, held back against my stomach by the elastic. He might be a shower, but I am a grower, and grown it has. If she's figured out that there are two of us she can do the maths are also figure out there's close to two feet of dick waiting for her.

Watching from the balcony, we practically see her eyes bulge. She looks up and around and we both do our best not to look like we're either staring at her or sporting semis thanks to the video.

My friend nudges me and says "It's time", then sends her a message.

"Room 504. Now or never. Bring a change of clothes. Knock, but the doors in the latch."

He hits send and we watch her gather her things and scamper towards her room before we head inside.

"What's the change of clothes about?" I ask.

"Gonna rip those right off her aren't we?" He says, a man of few words. We've played this routine before, the two of us ganging up on one, overpowering, manhandling, tossing her around like a ragdoll, and literally tearing the clothes off her before we even start.

We sit side by side on the bed, naked, cocks in hand, well-lubed, and standing proud, facing the door. The knock comes sooner than expected and the door opens. She stands there, outlined against the light before stepping in and closing it.

"Hello, boys.."

We're on our feet and all over her before she finishes the sentence.