Another World's Harem Diaries 01

Story Info
Taken to another world fucks Goddess.
1.4k words
4.12
5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

rewrite of chapter #1

I've corrected several errors vague sentences.

All participants are 18+

I can't believe I finally got a story published now I'll even redo chapter one better.

Please let me know how this story is.

please enjoy a half blind old man's fantasies.

------------------

I am Anthony I'm 92 years old and I've led a full life.

I have lived long enough to meet my great, great grandchildren.

I am a very rich and influential person.

Even though the cancer would have killed me in another year or so, apparently someone couldn't wait.

The poison will finish me off within hours now.

Soon everything goes dark then I'm enveloped in a light. Which makes me wonder for a moment because I don't think that I am good enough for heaven. I started to have a wonderful feeling that I haven't felt in years.

My doctors being afraid of my heart, would never prescribe the little blue pill so yeah years since I have felt this.

I opened my eyes to see a cute ass with a bunny tail but plug riding me reverse cowgirl.

Wait I see a little pucker winking at me and realized the tail is real.

I heard a cute voice from the ass pounding a larger erection than I've ever had.

"No Anthony, you're not going crazy and you're not in heaven."

"I built, for you, a new body and I did such a great job that I couldn't help myself!"

"I'll, oh ahhh, be finishing in a minute!"

"Damn this cock is so fucking good!"

"So you obviously wanted me for something so bad you made a body for me and you don't care that your actually raping me?"

"I am Maddie, The Goddess of Hearth and Home!"

"I.. oh, have need ahh.. of you!"

"Now just wait.. ah few ..aw more ah .. moments."

"I don't care what you are!."

"Not without my permission girl!."

I grab her hips and get on my knees while keeping my new and longer manhood balls deep inside her.

"Now little girl you're going to get a lesson in "not without my permission!"

I started hammering her little pussy with everything I have, I grip her tail with my fingers as my thumb goes in her ass.

I can feel her velvety warmth gripping and convulsing around my cock. Her ass keeps tightening and loosening around my thumb.

Maddie screams through multiple orgasms before I cum.

"Now for your punishment!"

I take my now well lubed cock, after taking my thumb out of her ass I push my massive member just past her Anal ring.

Maddie screams for me to stop!

I said "punishment." then I started to spank her till her little ass cheeks grow red though her light grey fur as I also bottom out with my foot long dong!

"I am a Goddess!"

"No, you're a rapist!"

and I shoved my cock up her poop shoot all the way to my balls.

I sat up from behind putting us both on our knees as I pumped her ass, while mauling her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other.

It almost feels like her ass wants to wring out my cock like a wet rag.

"Oh, after multiple orgasms while being ass fucked, I think the Bunny fuck Goddess loves it!"

"I'm, oh the ah Goddess of oh no, Hearth ah and Home! I'm cumming!"

"I agree the Goddess of Hearth, Home and cumming."

Maddie screams another orgasm as I cum in her ass.

I pull out of her ass and go for another round on her pussy.

"Maddie here's to filling up your hearth, home and your pussy!"

I go into overdrive and "The Goddess of Hearth, Home and cumming." passes out from one huge orgasm after another another.

I fucked her pussy and ass twice more, the Goddess was barely coherent from all of the orgasms she was getting off of my new cock.

This monster cock is nearly a foot long and I could barely fit my own hand around it.

I think it's actually a good thing test driving this new cock with the Goddess, I might actually hurt someone with this thing.

Maddie is semi conscious when I came again and since I need my cock cleaned I roll her onto her back and grab her head around her jaw line and go deep enough into her throat that my balls keep running across her nose.

I feel like I'm having a wonderful massage as she started to swallow my cock.

When she feebly tried to push against my hips I grabbed her hands and held them around by back against my ass cheeks.

Soon she was massaging my ass and swallowing me on her own, I guess Goddesses don't have a gag reflex.

When I finally came, I made sure to grab her jaw line and went deep, and I didn't let up till balls stopped pumping out my baby batter.

After I was finished Maddie started to get up.

"What do you think your doing?" Maddie asks as I grabbed her by the ears.

"Finish by licking me clean up or I will use your ears, Goddess!"

Maddie actually did what I told her to without any complaints.

When Maddie finished I said "Before you go in about how I treated you think about how you treated someone you kidnapped, raped and then wanted someone from."

With downcast eyes Maddie asked me of I would be willing to help her world survive.

"Several powerful beings from other dimensions have invaded this Realm and have been creating monsters and as the God's battle in the heavens could you help the citizens of this world below?"

"First, Goddess how?"

"Anthony the monsters found out that if they breed with the humans and Demi humans here they breed new monsters with the best combination of abilities."

"They kill or enslave the men and boys and impregnate the females then eat them when they are of no use anymore!"

"I designed your body to breed the citizens of this world true."

"Meaning that if you breed any pregnant female you will overwrite the monsters DNA and they will give birth to not monsters but their own race."

"That also includes non pregnant females."

"The monsters Sperm has a 100% addiction rate aphrodisiac, but the addiction will be canceled of you fuck and cum in them."

"I built you a never tiring libido Anthony and your women will give birth to multiple children always."

"I can already feel 4 of your children forming in my womb at this moment!"

"Another cheat you will have is when you kill a monster you will steal some of his strengths and abilities."

"You Anthony have lived a long life and have amassed an amazing amount of skills that we could use here!"

"I have made clothes, armor and weapons for you."

"I have made your body out of Celestial materials so it will be stronger, faster and more durable than mortal bodies."

"If you get strong enough maybe you can visit your children here and replenish the heavens with your children as well."

"I'm guessing that my little Goddess liked being ravaged and has a desire for more punishment?"

"Even our God of lust can't give me the satisfaction you did Anthony, If I wasn't a Goddess I don't think that I could sit for 3 days with the force you pouded me with."

"When you rise to this level I could probably find something else I need punishment over!"

"Now back to business, Anthony."

"I've given you a ring with an unlimited storage space, lightweight armor for easy moving, it's a leather made from Celestial Dragon hide and bracers, boots cloak and gauntlets of Celestial dragon scales. A magical bow and arrows. The quiver regenerates the most powerful arrows stored as well as twin Daggers that will cut steel like soft butter. All 3 will equip with a thought and if you drop one just think about it and it's back in your hands."

"Keep them clean or they might get upset with you."

"Now would you agree to help, Anthony, please?"

"Oh, what the hell, I guess I can help out."

Maddie jumps around in happiness.

"Just in case you're wondering I did not leave you penniless, and all monster corpses can be redeemed at the Adventures Guild. You might want to find one and get signed up."

"I want you to do me again but time has run out unfortunately."

"Bye Anthony, come back soon, "Damn" do I do good work or what!"

like that I disappear in another glow of light and find myself on the grass in a moderately heavy forest.