Another World's Harem Diaries 02

Story Info
Over writing monsters DNA.
897 words
4.34
2.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I regain consciousness in the morning, sitting against a tree.

I take a few minutes to check my bag, all I have to do is think of my bag and it's contents appear as in a HUD.

I think of my clothes and armor and suddenly I'm dressed. My weapons the same.

Maddie included a small book with a general map and general abilities similar to video games.

I can use such Appraisal of anything.

My eyes work better than normal humans, I still cant see in a hole, my cheat doesn't go that far.

I do have a "Mating and bonding" abilities.

I decided to head towards the road and the closest town.

the road is a wide dirt road, according to the book this world is positively medieval, technology and living are hundreds of years behind what I remember.

I make my way towards town and find out what the hell I'm supposed to do to help out.

Of course just as expected from a bad web novel I started to hear sword play.

I can hear yelling as I get closer.

I cut through a bend in the road and come across 3 wagons being attacked by " 8/3

40 Goblins, 3/5 Hobgoblins" appeared on my HUD.

So the 45 monsters got trimmed to 11 and on the victims side 3/20 humans, 2/10 Demi humans.

I pass slowly behind shrubbery between trees and soon 1 Hobgoblins and 3 Goblins remained.

I did a quick scan of the area and saw only 1 female human and one demi wolf female left.

The Hobgoblin had his loincloth off with his back to me and had an ankle of the human in each hand.

The wolf girl "Anna" is getting filed in all 3 holes by the remaining 3 goblins.

I take quick aim at the goblins and let loose 3 arrows in quick succession.

after taking care of the goblins I lined up the Hobgoblin and shot 2 arrows through it's heart.

I rush to the wagons to find the human "Terri" still impaled on the Hobgoblins cock.

I pulled the dead monster off to find that it had ejaculated in its death, deep inside of Terri, no the woman, full figured long blonde hair and wide baby making hips bombshell tits and ass.

the wolf girl Anna is slim with nice bubble but and medium fun bags

Since Anna was worse off I decided to take care of her first.

Anna was in such bad shape that she couldn't help but stay on her hands and knees wiggling her little ass at me.

Anna cried at me, " my babies are all dead, give me more babies!"

So I started what "Maddie" sent me here for and slowly slid my own monster inside of her.

Anna's pussy even well lubed is still a snug fit.

I couldn't fully fit into this little milf, I was sloppily squeezing the goblins spew out with my own invading monster.

After few good pumps to get her used to my cock I started going deeper with each thrust until I got that last 4 inches in and by balls started slapping her pussy.

Soon Anna actually started fucking me back. she was yelping and barking her way through several orgasms.

Finally I came in an explosion of cum which sent Anna into another orgasm and also sent her to the ground in a nearly catatonic state.

"Achievement reached."

"Aphrodisiac neutralized."

"Impregnation neutralized."

"Impregnation achieved."

Now on to Terri, I find Terri had taken the opportunity while I was "curing," Anna, to crawl under one of the horses to give it a blow job.

The need for semen is actually saddening to me.

Terri was crying for cocks and soon saw my manhood, She opened her mouth and took me in so far she started choking on it, as she gets into a rhythm she stopped gagging and worked me into a belly filled load for her.

Next I sat cross legged and sat her facing away from me and when her weight sank her to my base I reached around and started mauling her breasts.

Terri was moving like she had a hoola hoop around her waist.

We were both feeling good, with my cock stuffed all 12 inches into her and my hands mauling her breasts as she fingered herself.

Terri only paused momentarily whenever she came.

When I finally came Terri also had a massive orgasm.

It feels great when a pussy is milking a cock.

Soon Terri also slumped forward.

I got another achievement announcement and pregnancy announcement.

As I rummaged through the monsters bodies and gear the girls came to and happily approached me thanking me profusely for helping and eliminating the monsters and their seed.

Then we had to do the sad tasks of loading the bodies of the victims.

Guards, family and friends all into the carts.

The 3 wagon caravan had left the big city selling several families wares and was headed back to the country side township with the profits when they were attacked.

Both ladies had lost their remaining family members in this attack. they had already lost their husband's over the last year or so.

After we got our dead together and checked the monsters for sellable items, I stored everything that I could we set off to town.