Another Year, Another Slave to Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at him quizzically. "It's not tea time."

"It's tea time somewhere."

"I can't argue with that logic," I replied sarcastically. "What if I don't want tea?"

"Then you can have something else, but you seem like a tea girl to me," he responded with a smile that showed off his dimples.

"Fair enough," I said as I found myself getting lost in his sparkling green eyes. "So tea man, do you have a name?"

"Charles, but everyone calls me Charlie."

"Like Charlie the Trickster?" I asked in a suspicious tone.

"No, I'm just Charlie, thank you."

"It just seems like a strange coincidence that the person who saved me from a cruel Charlie the Trickster prank is also named Charlie."

"I didn't say it was a coincidence, Kristin. It's complicated."

"Explain it then," I said with growing frustration in my voice.

I felt the car slow and make a turn onto a gravel road that disappeared into a dark field. "Where are we?"

"We're at my house," Charlie replied.

"It's just a pasture," I said, my eyes straining through the window searching for a sign of a house somewhere in the dark field.

"People only see what they believe," he responded with a smile. The car slowly proceeded forward through an opening in the hedgerow and he placed his hand on top of mine. "Book of John chapter twenty-five, verse nine."

I blinked in confusion and shook my head. "I've never been much of a Bible expert."

"Whereas once I was blind, now I can see," he said as he pointed out the window. I looked up and saw an enormous sprawling mansion before me.

"How is this possible?" I asked in confusion. "That house wasn't here a minute ago."

"It was always there," he said as he rubbed the back of my hand reassuringly. "You just weren't ready to see it until now.

I felt confused and my head was starting to swim with frustration. "I don't understand."

"Like I said, it's complicated. Let's go inside and have some tea and I'll tell you everything."

"What about your driver?" I asked as he opened the door for me.

"She stays with the car."

Chapter Three: Charlie Explains it All.

The ornate antique clock at the entrance chimed eight times as Charlie escorted me past the grand front doors of the imposing mansion. We strode through broad hallways containing walls adorned with expensive looking works of art and beautiful sculptures atop fine white marble display pedestals.

"This is an amazing place you have, it's like a museum," I marveled. "Is that a Picasso?" I asked in shock as we passed a painting that caught my eye.

"It is, and the one next to it is Monet. Over there are Chagall, Matisse and Modigliani."

I'm not a big art expert but I knew that each of these works must have been worth millions, possibly tens or hundreds of millions of dollars. "That one is Munch and this one is Rubens and you even have a Van Gogh," I exclaimed in surprise.

"Several actually," he replied with a wink.

"How is it that you have these incredible works of art?"

"I've been very fortunate and I love beautiful things. I'm a collector of it actually. Beautiful paintings, beautiful sculptures, beauty in general. I like to surround myself with it, have it near me to boost my spirits and remind me that the world is a wonderful place to exist in."

"You don't live in this massive place by yourself do you?"

"No," he answered with a shake of his head. "I have pets, various animals and many objects of splendor and grace. Plus of course I'm always surrounded by my many beautiful possessions. They keep me company and bring me joy."

"Your collection is just so huge; I can't believe what I'm seeing."

"Actually what I have on display is just the tip of the iceberg. I can't fit most of my collection up here so unfortunately I have to keep most of my items in a special secure warehouse under the house. I try to rotate them out every once in a while to give me fresh perspectives. It's kind of sad to have so many beautiful things in storage but what can I do?"

I gazed with wonder at his home which was better than any museum I had ever seen. The tour continued down grand hallways and spacious corridors past countless works of art. Charlie led me into a large opulently appointed sitting room with dark wood paneled walls and a deep red antique oriental rug. He guided me to the plush dark brown leather sofa in front of a massive fireplace where I sat and the warmth of the roaring fire quickly heated my chilly little body as he stepped away to fetch the tea.

He returned with a highly polished silver tray and poured the tea into two small ceramic cups. "Would you like some milk? It's fresh and really tasty." I nodded and he poured a good amount of the sweet white liquid into my cup before returning the milk to the tray.

"You're not having any?"

He shook his head and answered, "I don't' take milk with my tea."

I leaned forward and grabbed my cup. I took a small sip and I found myself instantly delighted by the incredibly delicious flavor. "I believe you were going to explain everything," I said as I took another scrumptious sip.

Charlie nodded and gave a comforting smile of his perfect white teeth, his handsome face captivating my attention and disarming any reservations I had. "Indeed. This is going to be a lot to take in, I know, but please hear me out with an open mind. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded in anticipation of discovering what the big secret might be and he continued. "I'm immortal."

I blinked in disbelief and raised an eyebrow. I was definitely not prepared for this revelation. "Really?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Really," he replied sincerely.

"So you're like a ghost or something?"

"That's not right," he said, shaking his head.

"Sorry, that was insensitive of me. I should have said 'living impaired'."

"No, I'm not that either. Quite the opposite really. I can't die."

"How do you know?"

"I've been alive for a very long time and I haven't died yet."

"I haven't died yet either but that doesn't make me immortal."

"I know I'll never die, it's a thing."

"So in a million years you'll still be alive?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes," he responded with a confident nod of his head.

I let out an audible gasp. "What are you going to do in four billion years when the sun turns into a red giant, swallows the Earth and engulfs half the solar system?"

"I hadn't really thought about it to be honest," he replied.

"If I were you, I'd start coming up with a plan."

"Has anyone ever told you that you're really annoying?" He asked with a disarming smile of his perfect white teeth.

"All the time," I answered as I felt my cheeks become flush from our playful interaction. I didn't want to feel such a strong attraction to this mysterious and handsome stranger I had just met under the most dubious of circumstances, but my little body was betraying any common sense that my brain may have had to offer up. "So you really are Charlie the Trickster then. You look nothing like the masks I saw the kids in town wearing."

"Again, it's just Charlie and I'm glad you noticed."

"You mean you're not a psychopath who takes girls against their will and does all manner of unspeakable horrors to them?"

"I never take anyone against their will. You can thank the people of Sunnyside for that. I had nothing to do with your abduction," he said as he moved closer and began to gently stroke the locks of my long dark hair. I found myself instinctively leaning in to meet his touch, enjoying the feel of his fingers through my hair. "I'm a big believer in being safe, sane and consensual. I would never force myself on you."

"That's a relief," I said as I exhaled and took another sip of my tea. "It's always nice when rape is off the table."

"It is most definitely off the table," he said with a reassuring smile.

"Then what am I doing here? And what's the deal with the town?" I asked thinking through a thousand questions a minute.

"I told you I'd explain so here it goes. It all started back in the year seventeen hundred. The town was young and folks were going through hard times. The summer crops failed and they were facing what was to be a brutal winter. People were starving and disease ran rampant, babies and innocent children were dying in the street."

"That sounds horrible."

"Indeed it was," he said as he tucked the strands of my black hair behind my ear and traced the contours with his fingertips. "How could I stand by and watch such horrors without stepping forward and doing something to help? I approached the village elders and gave the town my blessing which brought it luck and prosperity. The crops suddenly grew bountiful, disease disappeared and health and happiness returned to the town."

"That is truly amazing," I said with astonishment. My skin began to feel tingly and just being near him made my arousal grow.

"They knew I lived alone and had no one so they offered me the most beautiful of their daughters to show their gratitude. Of course I refused but they insisted and so started an annual tradition. Every year I selflessly blessed their town to bring it luck and wealth and in exchange on Halloween they would send me their most beautiful girl. At first the girls went willingly, even volunteering for the honor. As time went by, volunteers turned to victims who were cruelly bound and left for me in offering."

I listened carefully to his remarkable tale. As outlandish as it seemed and as shocked as I should have been by his revelations, I wasn't. I felt tranquil and serene with a touch of growing arousal. My mind accepted his supernatural disclosures as if they were perfectly normal occurrences. I felt the warmth of his hand on my bare leg as he began to gently caress it. His fingers danced on my soft silken skin and his touch was electric, sending flutters of pleasure up my spine.

"The best thing was to give these poor abandoned girls who had been taken against their will by their own families and the greedy townspeople and left as a sacrifice an alternative. They could stay with me until midnight of Halloween at which time they were free to leave and I would give them the means to start a new life wherever they desired. Or if they chose to stay, I would make them immortal and they would forever be young and beautiful."

"That sounds like quite a choice. So how many accepted your offer?"

"All of them."

I gasped in surprise. "Seriously? You didn't force them?"

"I couldn't make them immortal by force; they had to accept it willingly," he said as his hand explored the contours of my toned legs. "Besides, I was offering a veritable fountain of youth. Who wouldn't want that? Of course to justify their own foul behavior, the town began to manufacture lies about me. I went from being Charles the Generous to Charlie the Trickster. They made me out to be some kind of revolting evil monster that was taking their daughters when nothing could have been further from the truth. That's gratitude for you," he sighed.

I felt sorry for him. He was a nice, handsome guy who clearly had some extraordinary powers and used them to do the right thing and help people and they took advantage of him. I looked up at him and smiled as his hand continued to stroke my leg. He leaned toward me and I instinctively found myself moving to meet him. Our lips met and as they pressed together I felt strong pulses of pleasure flow through my slender body.

I sensed his lips part and his moist tongue slid out to meet my own. Our soft pink tongues intertwined in a saliva covered dance as I felt him slowly explore my mouth. His tongue slid along my straight, white teeth and over my pink gums, even feeling the insides of my cheeks before returning to flicker once more against my own tongue, our saliva mixing as one.

"You taste delicious," he said as he ran his tongue across my plump scarlet lips before returning it to my mouth. Our kiss went on for what felt like an eternity and my hands explored the well formed chest that had given me tingles of arousal the first time I laid eyes on it back in the clearing of the corn field. I felt his other hand reach up to my firm right breast, cupping and fondling it gently through my tank top before he reached under the material and began to delicately knead and squeeze it, his thumb slowly circling my stiff pink nipple. I sensed his other hand slide up to my rear and grip the firm flesh of my denim covered ass as I moaned with pleasure from his expert attention.

He broke our kiss and a silvery strand of saliva continued to connect our lips as he moved to stick his tongue deep inside my ear before sucking my earlobe into his mouth and massaging it with his tongue. "Your breasts are just perfect. Your nipples are perfect. I want you so much Kristin, you have an amazing little body, you're amazing," he whispered into my ear, his warm breath bathing my skin. His words sent shudders of pleasure through me and at that moment there was no doubt that I wanted to feel him inside me.

His tongue slid down my slender neck as he pulled my tank top over my humble breasts to expose them to his gaze. He moved to kiss and gently lick my firm mounds of flesh until his mouth reached the tips where he sucked my little pink nubs into his mouth and rubbed them with his tongue, sending waves of tingles flowing through me as every nerve ending in my tender tissue was activated. My lithe body was an instrument and he was playing it like an accomplished artist.

This was all moving way too fast and I knew it. I shouldn't be making out with a guy I just met even if he was rich, gorgeous and sweet. I'm a good girl after all and we should at least go out on a date first. Even as those rational thoughts swirled about in my disoriented brain my body wouldn't allow me to stop. I was an addict and I couldn't just say no.

The tips of my delicate fingertips gently circled his nipples as I closed my eyes and indulged in the flutters of arousal between my legs. I felt him unbutton my shorts and tug them down over the smooth satin skin of my toned thighs exposing my black lace panties. His digits found their way under the silken material and in no time they were brushing against the moist pink folds of my vagina.

"Your pussy is hairless," he said with delight upon discovery of my bald pubic region. "You have no idea how sexy that is."

His fingers slid around my sensitive labia, slick with copious amounts of my slippery girl juice and crept up to where my engorged clit was trying to peek out from behind its protective fleshy hood. I gasped and moaned, my breathing becoming ragged as I melted into a pool of blissful pleasure. He wasted no time in bringing me to a powerful orgasm with the simple masterful manipulation of my clit.

My entire body felt like it was on fire with pleasure; every inch of my smooth skin tingled and as our passion grew. A sheen of sweat formed on our flesh and I inhaled deeply, enjoying his spellbinding scent, feeling the tingles in my small frame mount with each intoxicating breath. He tugged skillfully at my panties, pulling them down to the tops of my pink sneakers with one hand as he unbuttoned his pants and slid them down his muscular thighs with the other to reveal his impressive cock which was fully erect and twitching with desire.

He pushed me down on the opulent leather sofa and I felt his weight on top of me as our hot skin melted as one. His cock bobbed about in search of the warm wet home between my legs that ached for its visit. "Tell me you want to feel me inside you," he whispered breathlessly as our lips met once again.

"I want you inside me Charlie," I said in a raspy voice. "Please fuck me Charlie."

"Good girl," he said, brushing the strands of black hair from my blue eyes. I felt shivers of bliss run up my spine as the head of his throbbing cock met the entrance to my needy wet pussy. I let out a loud moan of pleasure as his member pushed past the pink guardians of my love tunnel and sank inside me. He moved it in and out with expert precision, navigating deeper and deeper into my lithe body, stretching my vaginal walls with the well endowed member that I squeezed and milked with my vaginal muscles.

Our tongues intertwined once more in a sloppy wet saliva soaked kiss as his thrusts bore into me. We had become one passion filled beast, our bodies connected. Another strong orgasm tore through me causing every muscle in my body to quake and shudder. I had never experienced euphoria and ecstasy like this in my young life. His cock inside me felt like nothing I could have ever imagined. It was almost as if it was moving inside my body and exploring me with a life of its own.

"Do you like having my cock in you," he whispered against my lips.

"I love having you inside me," I gaspingly replied. "I love how it feels in my body."

"Are you a good little girl," he asked as he thrust deep inside me. I nodded as a moan escaped my lips. "Say it. Tell me what you are."

"I'm a good little girl," I recited breathlessly as my hips rose to meet his.

"You want to please me don't you?"

"I do Charlie, I want to please you more than anything," I moaned as my slender legs began to quiver with pleasure.

"Don't call me Charlie, call me Master," he said in a firm tone as his cock continued to drive back and forth in my tight little fuck hole.

My brain was muddled with pleasure and buried in a fog of lust and I was happy to call him whatever he wanted as part of our passionate interaction. "Yes Master," I moaned loudly.

"Good girl," he said as his hips met mine once more, his words sending pulses of pleasure through my petite body. "You enjoy calling me Master; it feels natural to you, doesn't it?"

I tried to think about it. I knew it seemed strange to call him Master but my head was so foggy that my rational brain was incapable of thinking it through. Before I realized it, the words had mindlessly slipped through my lips. "Yes Master, I love calling you my Master."

"Do you want to cum for me, little one?"

"Oh god yes I want to cum!" I shouted.

"Beg for it. Beg for me to make you cum again," he commanded.

"Please let me cum, I want to cum so badly," I mindlessly groveled.

"Bad girl!" He exclaimed as he gave my bare ass a light slap leaving a red mark on my fragile skin. "Address me properly."

"Sorry Master. Please let me cum Master, please Master, please."

"I'll allow you to orgasm if you take all my seed into your womb and let it fill you completely. Do you agree little one?"

"Yes Master, please fill my womb with your seed Master," I agreed without any thought.

His cock continued to explore the soft pink flesh of my juice filled pussy sending me closer to ecstasy with every thrust deep inside me. I felt it begin to twitch and throb and based on the contortions that his face was making, I knew he was getting close. Our heavy breathing was in unison as our bodies moved back and forth in a perfectly synchronized dance. As our hips met each other my vaginal muscles milked his cock and our mutual pleasure quickly approached the bursting point.

"Cum for me now little one, you have your Master's permission," he growled in my ear as I suddenly felt my pent up orgasm ready to explode through my slender little figure. My muscles immediately tensed and my entire body quivered as the overwhelming orgasm took control of me. My eyes rolled back and I couldn't see, I couldn't think, I couldn't even breathe. I heard Charlie grunting and moaning as he began to spray his hot semen deep inside me. My climax seemed to last forever and I lost all track of time, completely enveloped in the throes of pleasure for far longer than I had ever experienced before.

As the rapture finally began to recede my breath returned and I found myself panting heavily, my breasts rising and falling with each desperate gulp of air. Charlie kissed my luscious lips once more and stroked my sweat soaked hair as his cock continued to lightly pulse and move inside me.