Another Year, Another Slave to Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After bathing in the afterglow of our shared experience for an immeasurable amount of time I heard the clock above the fireplace chime nine times. "Want to just sit here together and enjoy each other's company?" Charlie asked as his warm hand caressed the soft skin of my cheek.

"I'd like that Charlie," I replied.

"You can keep calling me Master if you're comfortable with it."

"Would that make you happy?"

"You have no idea," he replied.

I nodded and grinned playfully. "Then Master it is."

As he moved to sit up I felt his impressive cock slide out of my wet little love tunnel leaving me gaping and vulnerable. I reached forward and grabbed at my panties and shorts to pull them up but Charlie put his hand over mine to stop me. "Let's just stay naked, there's no need for clothes here. As a matter of fact, why don't you take your shoes off too?"

I felt a little shy about my body being so exposed but there was no one else around and given that his cum was starting to drip out of me, there wasn't a lot of mystery left between my legs to be modest about. I pulled off my pink high tops and slid my panties and shorts over my small feet before pulling my bra and tank top over my head to reveal the entirety of my body without any impediments and I watched as he followed suit and removed the rest of his garments as well, exposing the fullness of his perfect hard, muscular body to my gaze. A sight that sent tingles flowing between my legs once more.

We both sat together on the plush leather sofa completely naked. I pressed my head against his smooth chest and breathed deeply of his heady aroma as he lovingly stroked my long dark hair and I watched his cock soften. "I told you that all of the girls who were abandoned by the townspeople were given a choice to leave and return to their lives on the outside or to stay and live in beauty forever."

"Yes Master, I remember," I said with a coy look. I caught myself calling him Master and something about it felt so natural; so right. "And now you're giving me the same choice?"

"I am; you're free to leave should you choose but not until midnight."

Chapter Four: Master's Pets.

Our tea was long finished when Charlie reached over to an elaborate antique side table and grabbed a small silver bell which echoed through the room as he rang it. Within seconds a beautiful naked girl with long brown hair flowing to her slender shoulders entered the room and curtsied before us. Her bare breasts jiggled as she moved and around her slender neck she wore a black and white lace collar in the style of a French maid and she had the number "1873" tattooed in large black ink upon her hairless pubic mound.

"May I have permission to remove the tea Master?"'

"You may 1873, and please let Pixie and Trixie out of their cages so they may join us."

"Yes Master, right away Master." She said with another curtsy as she collected the tea tray and moved to exit the room, her bare rear swaying seductively with each step.

I blinked and felt my hands instinctively reach up to cover my exposed breasts. "I thought you said we were alone in the house."

"We are. Just you and me and my pets," he said as he gently pulled my hands from my firm boobs to reveal them once more. "Don't worry, they're all very well behaved I assure you. You have nothing to fear."

"So the girls you made immortal are your pets?"

"That's right, but it was their choice. Whatever their role is in the house, they agreed to it because they wanted to please me. As I said, I don't force anyone to do anything."

Suddenly the door burst open and a gorgeous blonde girl in pigtails scampered in on hands and feet with her firm rear in the air. "Woof woof," she barked as if she were a dog. As she approached Charlie she got on her knees and her head quickly moved to his feet where she licked and sucked at his toes. She raised her ass and I could see that the long black rubber tail that protruded from her anus and flopped back and forth was connected to some kind of plug buried deep inside her rectum. Before my brain could process what I was seeing, another girl who was an exact copy of the first flew through the door in the same manner.

"Arf arf arf," she yapped like a puppy falling to hands and knees and nudging her identical twin sister out of the way to lick her Master's leg.

I gasped audibly. I was confused and taken aback by the startling display before me. Charlie clapped his hands loudly and the twins immediately got into position, kneeling with the heels of their feet pressing into their bare asses, hands held up in the air in a begging position and their unusually long pink tongues dangling from their mouths, saliva dripping down to their well endowed breasts in long clear streams. The identical girls had thick black leather collars decorated with small silver spikes locked securely around their graceful necks. I found myself feeling a strange combination of shock and arousal as I gazed upon how their bodies were decorated with large silver rings dangling from their nipples, septums and even their sensitive little clits.

"This is Pixie," he said pointing to the girl on the left who bore a thick black tattoo that read "1914" on her bare pubic mound, "and this is Trixie", he said as he pointed at Pixie's identical twin sister who had a tattoo that read "1915" above her juicy little pussy. "Or maybe it's the other way around. Honestly I'm not sure it matters. Pixie and Trixie aren't their real names anyway, just cute little pet names I gave them a long time ago. Their real names of course are 1914 and 1915."

"Their real names are numbers?" I asked in confusion.

"That's right. Those are the names I gave them when I acquired them. Their names are the year in which they became mine."

"So Pixie is a year older than Trixie?"

Charlie rolled his eyes and tried to explain. "No, they're identical twins. In fact, Pixie was born five minutes before Trixie, making her older but she came to me a year before Trixie so Trixie has actually aged more than Pixie."

I nodded, acting like it all made perfect sense when in reality I followed absolutely none of that logic. "And they think they're dogs?"

"Not at all. They know they're human of course, but they've taken on the role of being puppygirls. They earn my praise by being the best little animals they can be for their Master. In fact, neither of them have walked upright or spoken an intelligible word for over a century.

He turned his attention to the twins before us. "Girls, this is Kristin. Greet her properly," he said as he clapped his hands once more.

Instantly they scurried over to me on all fours, their natural breasts jiggling beneath them with every movement, and before I knew what was happening Pixie was licking my delicate foot and sucking on my small toes while her twin sister licked up my smooth toned legs, inhaling deeply as she got closer to my exposed pussy. I felt overwhelmed and a little uncomfortable as she forcefully spread my thighs and tried to shove her face between my slender legs, her long pink tongue flickering in a desperate attempt to get at the tender crimson folds from which Charlie's cum continued to leak.

"This is a little weird Charlie...I mean Master. I've never had another girl this close to my um, vagina before."

"They're very friendly and affectionate and while they do love pussy, I'm fairly certain they smell their Master's cum inside you, a treat they relish anytime they get near it."

He watched with a pleased look on his face as Pixie abandoned my toes and moved up to join Trixie whose tongue had managed to lap at the soft pink labia between my legs, not only giving her a taste of my own brand of slippery girl lube but also gathering some of Charlie's cum on to her tongue as well. I felt strong flutters of arousal as I sensed her warm breath upon my exposed skin and though I wanted to deny the sensations I was experiencing as a result of having another girl pleasure me, I couldn't control what my body was feeling or how natural it seemed.

Trixie sat up and held her long pink muscular organ out in offering and her twin sister quickly wrapped her lips around it, sucking her sister's tongue with fervor. The twin puppygirls flickered their saliva and cum coated tongues together in a lustful display as their hands explored each other's slender bodies in a salacious embrace. I was trying desperately to come to terms with what I was seeing. The shock and horror of their perverted condition coupled with the taboo nature of the incestuous acts taking place before my eyes had my foggy head spinning.

"It's such a blessing when sisters can be this close," Charlie said as he reached over and gave Trixie's bare alabaster ass a sharp slap. Pixie broke the wanton kiss with her twin and slid up to my face where she began to lap at my chin and succulent strawberry lips, coating my smooth skin in a glistening layer of her saliva. In the meantime Trixie buried her head between my warm thighs a second time and the powerful stirring of arousal of her tongue dancing upon the fleshy bundle of nerves that was my clit took hold of my lithe body and once more I found myself quivering in pleasure, unable to hold a thought in my head except the desire to orgasm yet again.

Charlie watched me intently; fully aware of my predicament and grinned. "If you want to cum again, you need only ask."

I felt like my entire body was about to explode into a million pieces and an orgasm was the only way to relieve the pressure. "I don't need his permission to cum," I thought to myself as I tried to relax my body and let the orgasm wash over me yet it refused. I was held right on the edge of a heavenly precipice unable to go over to feel the euphoric splendors that awaited me on the other side. Desperation took hold and the words "May I please cum?" finally escaped my ripe cherry lips.

He cruelly shook his head back and forth. "You didn't ask properly little one. Try again."

I was ready to strangle Charlie for teasing me this way with his cruel game. "May I please cum Master?"

"Better. Kiss Pixie first," he answered. "Then I'll allow you to have your orgasm."

Pixie's mouth was already on top of mine and I parted my delectable lips allowing her juicy tongue to slide in. I could taste the essence of my own pussy and Charlie's cum as well as both her saliva and the saliva of her sister all mixed together in one lustful cocktail. It was my first time ever kissing a girl and it was a very different experience from kissing a man. Her lips were soft, her movements were gentle and her tongue flickered against my own in a sensual ballet that only made the frustrating need to cum even more intense.

Charlie reached over and squeezed my left breast hard, kneading it with his fingers. "Are you ready to cum Kristin?"

"Yes Master," I replied breathlessly in between long wet sticky kisses from Pixie. "Please let me cum Master, I want to cum for you Master."

"Very well then," he slowly replied as his thumb circled my erect pink nipple and Trixie's tongue continued to work its magic on my swollen needy clit. "You have permission to cum my good girl." As soon as the words left his lips my body was free. Suddenly my muscles tensed, my legs began to shake and another of the most intense orgasms of my life ripped through my diminutive physique for several minutes, convincing me once again that I was on the verge of death.

When the sensations began to recede Charlie gave my firm little breast another hard squeeze. "What do you say when someone gives you a gift?"

"Thank you?" I answered through gasping breaths as sweat once again coated my silken skin.

"Thank you what?" He corrected me.

"Thank you Master for giving me permission to cum," I said as I slumped on the sofa, unable to summon the strength to move.

He gave me a nod of approval before turning his attention to his puppygirls. He clapped his hands and said "Down girls! Sit," in an authoritative tone of voice.

"Woof woof," Trixie barked as she and her twin sister quickly scurried to the floor where they before us with their arms in front of them squeezing their ample tits together in an alluring fashion and their palms flat on the floor. They waited obediently with their long pink tongues dangling from their mouths, saliva once more dripping forth in copious streams forming puddles between their spread thighs.

He looked at Pixie and smiled. "You were such a good girl, yes you were!"

"Arf arf arf," Pixie barked as her legs began to quiver. She struggled to hold her position as her entire body tensed up and she started to tremble until her eyes rolled back in her head. The intense orgasm washed through her beautiful body. When it was finished Pixie breathlessly barked "Arf arf," before applying her saliva coated tongue to Charlie's feet in gratitude.

Trixie started to whine and whimper, gazing up at us with the saddest look she could muster. Charlie reached out and gently stroked her exquisite face. She responded to his touch by pressing her supple cheek against his hand and gently coating it with soft licks of her moist tongue. "Do you want some cummies too Trixie? Is that what you want?" He asked in a teasing manner.

"Woof woof," she barked loudly as she licked his hand with renewed vigor, glazing it with glimmering sticky sweet saliva.

"I guess you have earned a nice cum too. You're a good girl Trixie, yes you are."

Like her twin sister, Trixie's shapely body started to tremble and shake until a powerful orgasm washed through her. As the sensations began to subside, Trixie's mouth quickly found its way to her Master's feet to lick in appreciation for his generous gift.

"Do my beautiful little bitches want to accompany us as we tour the grounds?" He asked of his eager animals.

"Woof woof," Trixie barked out with glee as her sister Pixie chimed in to show her eagerness.

"What do you think Kristin, do you mind if my pets join us on our tour?"

I smiled and shrugged, after all who was I to tell a person what to do in their own home, even if it did seem a little too twisted and weird for my taste.

At Charlie's command his stunning twin bitches scampered out of the room on hands and feet, their asses raised high, the delicate pink folds of their dripping wet pussies fully on view between their thighs and their long rubber tails swishing back and forth as the plug in their rectums shifted with each graceful movement of their bodies. They returned moments later with their leashes dangling from in their mouths and an excited look in their light blue eyes. Charlie took each leash and clipped it to the corresponding girl's collar before standing up and giving the leads a sharp tug.

"Come along Kristin, we have much to see. Off the sofa now please."

I peeled myself off of the luxurious material of the couch and stood, feeling Charlie's cum continue to dribble over my soft pink labia and down my smooth inner thigh. He leaned over and kissed my lips and I found myself kissing back, even feeling disappointed when he didn't stick his tongue deep into my mouth.

Charlie led us through the back of the palatial estate to a flagstone path that led to the stables on the other side of a large pasture. His cock bobbed about in a semi flaccid state and the twin puppygirls did an admirable job of keeping pace at their Master's heels as he kept their leashes taut. I felt goose bumps form on my smooth satin skin when the cool Halloween night air licked at my flesh and I wondered how it was that despite the fact that all four of us were naked, I was the only one who showed any discomfort in the open evening air. A light foggy mist covered the ground obscuring the layer of freshly fallen autumn leaves that my delicate bare feet stepped upon as we strode forward.

I kept admiring Charlie's handsome face and perfect form and each time I caught a glimpse of his naked body I felt flutters and tingles between my legs. As we neared the stables something caught my eye through the thickening fog. I blinked several times trying to figure out if what I saw was real or a figment of my imagination, but as we got closer I came to realize that as disturbing and frightening as the goings on of the night had been thus far, I was unprepared for the creature that I was about to come face to face with.

Chapter Five: Wonders at the Stables.

As we approached the wood and brick structure that was the stables, a beautiful young brown haired girl scurried towards us, the firm melons of her bare breasts bounced exuberantly with each rapid stride until she got close enough to throw herself to the ground and kneel before her owner. She pressed her forehead against the hard surface of the path to properly display her submission before sliding her face up to his feet, liberally coating them with kisses and long broad licks with her eager tongue. The girl arched her back, raising her ass to show off her puckered little sphincter and the small rings that decorated the glistening pink folds of her moist sex which peeked from between her shapely toned thighs. Each of her erect rose colored nipples had two large gold rings pierced through them which pressed into the flagstone as she demonstrated absolute obedience and subservience to her Master.

"You may rise 1827," Charlie said with a motion of his hand.

"Thank you Master," she said as she gracefully moved into an upright position, standing on her bare feet and spreading her thighs slightly to ensure that her owner had a sufficient view of her hairless vagina which like the other girls I had encountered, had large black numbering tattooed upon the bare pubic mound to denote her name.

"1827 is my current stable cunt. She takes care of all of my animals out here and helps to train them to ensure that they're always perfect and of course she also milks them as needed.

I smiled weakly and gazed upon her perfect nude body, admiring the way her flawless breasts jiggled with each breath. "Isn't she cold, Master?" I asked as my exposed body continued to shiver in the increasingly frigid air.

He gave a shrug. "Maybe, but at worst it's a matter of slight discomfort. It's not like the cold is going to kill her," he explained with a sly grin. "Let's go inspect some of my animals."

As Charlie started to walk toward the stable, 1827 quickly interjected, "Master, I've been working very hard for your pleasure at maintaining your animals. I hope you're pleased with me Master."

He ignored her and gave Pixie and Trixie's leashes a sharp tug. "Come along Kristin," he said as he continued along the path. Without any thought I suddenly felt my slender little legs begin to move, keeping me within a couple meters of him at all times.

"It's been so long Master, please Master...I'll do anything Master," 1827 called out into the darkness before quickly scampering to keep up.

As we moved through the fog, the creature I had spied from so far away came more clearly into view. It was unlike anything I had ever seen or even imagined before. It was a girl with long red hair tied into a ponytail, that much I was certain of, but her arms were harshly bound behind her in some kind of thick leather arm binder. A tight, dark leather harness pressed into the smooth creamy skin of her muscular body and rings embedded in her hard pink nipples glimmered in the lights while the shiny silver bells attached to them jingled each time she inhaled.

She had what appeared to be a leather bridle locked securely to her head with a tall red feather plume attached to the top and between her perfect white teeth a rubber bit gag was wedged with long clear streams of saliva dripping down to her ample heaving breasts. My gaze turned to her muscular legs which were locked into a strange pair of gleaming black patent leather boots that kept her on her tiptoes and ended in what resembled shiny steel hooves. I spied a long braid in a color matching her hair emanating from her rear and as with Pixie and Trixie I suspected that this tail was attached to a plug that filled and stretched her tiny rectum.