Another Year, Another Slave to Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and tried a form of meditation to stave off the sense of panic that was pounding on the door to my psyche. Just when I thought the dam would break and I would go crazy, he finally uttered the words that I longed to hear. "You have my permission to swallow now little one."

Suddenly the mix of cum and saliva flowed easily down my throat and once it was securely placed in my waiting tummy, I could part my lips once more. I took heavy gasping breaths as Charlie tenderly rubbed the back of my head until I began to calm down enough to talk. I was feeling angry and confused and I wanted to ask him what the hell had just happened, yet the words refused to come out of my mouth.

He gently stroked the soft skin of my cheek and spoke in a comforting tone. "I hope you enjoy the gift of my seed in your tummy," he said with a smile. "When someone gives you a gift what should you do?"

I shrugged unsure of where he was going with this. "You should thank them of course," he continued. "You may thank me by kissing my feet."

I looked up at him with a confused look in my crystal blue eyes, yet before I knew what was happening my fleshy lips were pressed to his feet and I even found my soft moist tongue extended, licking gratefully from his toes to his ankles. "That's enough," he ordered. My body moved back into my kneeling position with my toned legs spread wide to show off the little pink treasure between my tanned thighs. It felt like I wasn't the one making my body move though, it was almost as if it was happening on its own.

He leaned down and brushed his lips against mine before smiling. "You have been a very good little girl Kristin, I'm extremely proud of you."

Suddenly my muscles tensed, my legs began to quiver and the tingles between my thighs turned into a lustful tsunami. I couldn't see straight, I couldn't think and I could barely breathe as the most powerful orgasm of my life seemed to rip my body in half. My entire frame shook and my eyes rolled back in my head as the climax seemed to last for eons. I felt every nerve ending in my lewd little body, every millimeter of my clit tingled with desire and every tiny bump on my pink nipples and small areolas were alive with pleasure. The intense orgasms I had experienced earlier in the night were the most incredible I had ever known yet this one put those to shame.

Finally the sensations began to recede like the tide and breath and sight returned to my body. I had cum simply from his words, his praise and now for the first time I truly understood how Charlie's pets felt every time he praised them.

Charlie lifted my chin and helped me up until I was balanced once more on my delicate bare feet. My toes squished into the loose dirt of the garden as he held my little body close, keeping it warm with his touch. The clock on the tower atop the mansion struck twelve. "Looks like midnight has come and you're ready," he said with a hesitant smile displaying the dimples that sent flutters of attraction through my tummy. I nodded, ready to leave this place for good and put the strangeness of this Halloween night behind me. He picked up Pixie and Trixie's leashes with one hand and wrapped his other around my waist, squeezing my shapely rear securely as we made our way back to the house.

Chapter Seven: Whereas Once I was Blind.

Charlie led me through the maze of museum-like hallways and corridors until once again we reached the sitting room where he and I were intimate not so long ago. The place in which I felt him penetrate my slender little body for the first time and where his throbbing cock explored the insides of my moist vagina. Gazing around at the luxuriously appointed chamber and feeling the heat of the fire which continued to burn brightly, the events that began my time in this house a mere few hours ago seemed so distant.

He unclipped the leashes from Pixie and Trixie's collars and gave them a pat on the head. "Say goodnight to our guest and return to your cages for the night," he commanded. "1873 will lock you in as always."

"Woof woof," Trixie barked out with a big smile on her face as she and her twin sister scampered to my feet. Pixie pressed her tongue to my bare right foot and began to coat the top of my foot with long wet licks while Trixie nuzzled my left foot and sucked my toes, glazing them in her sticky saliva until they glistened in the firelight with her moisture. Charlie clapped his hands twice and instantly the eager sisters faced each other and pressed their lips together to share one final passionate deep kiss, mixing their saliva once more. When their lustful interaction was complete, they drew their long pink tongues back into their mouths and scurried out the door on hands and feet, their asses raised high, the tails buried deep inside their rectums flopping back and forth and the shimmering wet pink lips of their needy vaginas on display.

"Looks like it's just you and I once more, little one," he said as he gently stroked my soft cheek. I instinctively pressed my face against his warm hand, reveling in his scent and the feel of his body. "This seems like a good opportunity to have a chat, don't you think?"

I nodded and smiled weakly at him knowing exactly what the subject of our chat was to be. His offer was so tempting that a part of me desperately wanted to take it. To be young and beautiful forever was literally the point of the Holy Grail and here such an opportunity had been laid at my feet, waiting for me to simply pick it up and drink from it. Plus in the short time that I had gotten to know Charlie, I couldn't deny that I had strong feelings for him. My heart pounded a little harder whenever I looked into his eyes and my pussy tingled whenever I looked at any other part of his anatomy. I wondered if he was Mr. Right, the man I was destined to be with for all of time and live out an eternity of happiness.

Then my thoughts turned to doubt as I considered the more sinister side of the coin. The most obvious problem was the sheer perversion of what I had witnessed this Halloween night. Never in my young life had I ever even imagined that such shameless depravity could exist. Girls made to act like animals, servants and statues all for the twisted pleasure of one man? It didn't make any sense to me. Surely if I joined their ranks there would be nothing special about me at all. I would be one of the dozens of girls I saw desperately vying for the tiniest scrap of attention from their Master.

The bigger issue however was what happened out in the garden. I had never felt so scared or panicked as I was during the few minutes that felt like an eternity when I had no control over my own body. It frightened me to my very core, the idea that another person could have such complete dominion over my form like that was something I never thought possible, and it was by far the most disturbing element of my experiences with Charlie. I suspected it was that control that made all those girls do what they did for him and not the result of their own choices as he led me to believe. My blood ran cold at the thought of it and I felt terrified and upset whenever I even considered the notion.

Indeed this was not the fate I wanted for myself at all. I would rather live a short life that was mine to control than to be a slave in his grasp for the rest of time, even if he did make my pussy drip like a faucet. I looked into the ocean of Charlie's sparkling green eyes and spoke slowly as I twisted a strand of my long black hair around my finger as I often did when I was nervous. "I really enjoyed spending time with you tonight Charlie. You are an incredible man with everything you could ever want. A beautiful house, amazing works of art and you're surrounded by so many stunning women. The time we had together was special but I think I need to live my own life even if it doesn't last forever. I hope you'll forgive me for being the first to choose not to stay with you, but what you're offering just isn't for me. Thank you so much for everything."

I waited for him to respond, to say something but as he reached up and gently stroked my hair, a slight smile crept from his lips. We stood like that in an awkward silence and after a couple of minutes I started to wonder why he wasn't answering. It was then that I made a realization about the quiet between us. The entirety of the speech that I just said never actually made it out of my mouth. I thought it did, but no sound came out at all. My heart began to beat wildly as it dawned on me that once again my body was not mine to control.

"Kristin, will you stay with me, join my household and be mine for all eternity?" He asked with a devious grin.

"Oh yes Master, I live to be your faithful servant. Owned and controlled by you in every way forever. My body, mind and soul are yours and I will obey and serve you as your property." I couldn't believe the words that were escaping from my mouth. Those weren't my thoughts or desires. It's not what I wanted. My lips were moving on their own and I had no control over what came out. I tried to scream but my lips wouldn't move; no sound came out. Instead I was aware that I was giving Charlie a big white toothed smile that falsely communicated my overwhelming joy to give myself willingly to this deceptive and reprehensible pervert. I felt like a puppet that was being manipulated and there was no question about who was pulling my strings.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," he said with a deceitful wink and for the first time I began to see the darkness and evil behind his captivating eyes. "You have given yourself to me and I accept the gift of your mind, body and soul as my property to do with as I desire. From this moment forth, you are bound to me until the end of time, to be decorated, changed and used as I see fit. I own you completely. I am your Master and God and you will worship me in perpetuity."

He wrapped his muscular arms around me and gave me a tight hug before pressing his lips to mine in a kiss that made my little body tremble with lust and my pussy ache and spasm involuntarily.

I gazed up at him with a fake plastic smile plastered to my face as my brain was trying to make sense of everything that was happening. He must have sensed the confusion and fear that I was feeling because he looked at me with a smug expression that seemed vile and evil, his dimples mocking me.

"You look confused little one. Your tiny undeveloped bimbo brain is still trying to make sense of things and figure out what happened isn't it?" He smirked as he took my face in his hand. "A young naïve little thing like you never had a chance. You have to understand that I've been doing this for a very, very long time. Everything that occurred today was perfectly orchestrated to this moment."

I felt my heart beating even faster like it was going to burst apart as he started to reveal the truth to me, lifting the veil of illusion that had clouded my judgment as he continued to explain. "The water that I gave you which was laced with high doses of Xanax to make you feel relaxed and at ease, my scent which was steeped in pheromones, the hypnotic cadence of my voice and even the breast milk in your tea which acted as an aphrodisiac; all of it served to one end, one purpose and that was to get you to spread your thighs and let me put my cock inside that dripping little honey pot of yours so I could spray my seed into your consenting womb."

His hand moved from my face to my firm breast which he squeezed in a deliberate manner, as if he was appraising an object he just acquired. "Ever since the moment my cum entered you it has been infecting you on a cellular level, spreading like a cancer in a willing host for the past several hours until the time finally came that you were ready and I ultimately gained full and complete control over you. As a side effect, the process does indeed preserve your beauty and make you immortal as your now contaminated cells will no longer take damage or age."

I was still trying to figure out how this happened. What about my choice? What about free will? I felt like that had been stolen from me as if there never was a choice. From the very moment I entered the town my fate was sealed; a fact that Charlie was more than happy to confirm. "There was never a decision to make little one," he laughed. "I just needed to keep you calm, wet and happy until my semen had sufficiently transformed you. When I tested you in the garden, I knew you were ready to be my beautiful object for all eternity."

I gazed at the floor, the patterns in the antique Oriental rug captivating my attention as my brain fogged up. The truth of how I was trapped, taken and tricked was more than I could handle. Once more I tried desperately to open my mouth to speak, to say anything that came from my soul but I had lost all control of myself. I was truly his.

"As long as I'm revealing the truth to you, my pet, there is one more that I feel you should be aware of. Book of John chapter twenty-five; verse nine."

The memory of our previous conversation flew into my muddled head. "Whereas once I was blind, now I can see," I thought.

"People only see what they believe," he continued. He placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my head and for the first time I saw the actual form of Charlie the Trickster. The room suddenly felt like it was spinning and had I any control left over my body surely I would have vomited profusely. Instead I was forced to gaze upon his authentic self, the illusion of the handsome blonde boy shattered as the truth was revealed before my eyes. His frame seemed much taller than before as he towered over my petite body and appeared to be almost skeletal in nature. I looked upon the disparate wispy white hairs that stuck out from his blemished and pock marked skull to the two small black horns that protruded from his forehead. His eyes were bright red, what was left of his rotted nose hung from his face in a hook shape and his face was composed of sinewy exposed tissue. As he smiled, rows of large sharp yellow teeth were revealed; dripping blood red saliva and his body was covered in sickening sores and wounds from which a thick greenish-yellow pus like liquid oozed constantly.

I couldn't take my eyes off of the morbid horror before me and I found myself mentally retching at the recollection of having been intimate with such a repulsive monstrosity. I remembered how my juicy tongue slid so easily upon what I thought to be deliciously smooth skin, but it was really ghastly putrid festering flesh.

He smelled of rot and decay like garbage in the hot summer sun and as he moved forward to kiss me once more, he stuck out his tongue which was covered in hundreds of small legs and resembled an insect, as if it was a worm like centipede. As with the rest of his body, the surface of his tongue was covered in viscous greenish pus filled sores that oozed his disgusting rancid infection. Yet I was powerless to stop his foul tongue from entering my mouth or even to stop myself from kissing back as passionately and devotedly as I had before. My luscious little pink tongue flickered in his revolting mouth sending shudders through my spine, yet outwardly I continued to appear to be his perfectly compliant toy.

His cock began to harden and I saw for the first time that it resembled a large decaying worm or perhaps a poisonous snake writhing around on its own accord and I began to understand the unusual sensations I felt when it was inside my little pussy and later my mouth. The head of his cock opened up like a mouth revealing row upon row of tiny sharp teeth. From the mouth of his cock dripped a vile green venom and as I glanced down at my firm little breasts, I saw spots of green where Charlie's cum had dripped past my lips earlier in the night.

Knowing now the truth of the slimy squirmy creature that had been inside my mouth, exploring my throat as I sucked on it with lustful abandon made me feel sick to my stomach, but when I considered it was that same loathsome beast that penetrated the tender folds of my pink pussy, stretching my vaginal walls and spewing its toxic pollution directly into my womb, I thought I would surely faint.

He raised the putrid festering flesh of his rotten right hand to my face and gently stroked my raven hair. "I have such plans for you little one, such plans indeed."

Chapter Eight: A Year later: Halloween Day.

It had been a year since I last tasted food or drank water. It's not that I didn't desire such things; in fact I felt the constant maddening pangs of hunger in my tummy and thirst in my throat that was such intense painful torture that I thought for certain I was going to die and on more than one occasion I wished I would, but of course I knew that the lack of food or water wasn't going to kill me.

I stood carefully on the ultra high platform heels I was perched upon. They were made of heavy steel and locked on to my delicate feet at all times. There was no way I would be able to walk in such perverse footwear on my own, but given that Master was controlling my body, my slender legs moved gracefully on their own. I was merely a very uncomfortable passenger in my own body at this point.

A number of changes had been made to my captivated lithe form and I had been decorated to my Master's specifications to become the perfect little metal doll as he put it. The shiny steel collar that was permanently affixed to my slender neck pressed tightly to my throat, not that I needed to breathe, and I had chains connecting the small silver rings in my ears to identical rings in each of my nostrils. Even my septum was adorned with a thick silver ring that dangled to the edge of my top lip and was used to lock the rings in my tongue when it pleased my Master to do so. Not that he needed any locks or restraints to control me; he made it clear early on that he appreciated the aesthetic of the presentation that chains and locks provided. My arms had been bound tightly together behind me in heavy metal cuffs at my wrists and elbows that matched the cuffs on my dainty ankles and toned thighs. The tingling gave way to numbness months ago and I had gotten so used to not having use of my upper appendages that were it not for the occasional glance in a mirror at my new form, I wouldn't have even thought they were still attached to my body.

The same cellular control that gave him ownership of my body also gave him the ability to modify it. My firm little breasts were not pleasing to my Master so he enlarged them to a ridiculously massive size, then to make matters worse he permanently fastened small metal bands around the base of each, constraining them tightly and forcing them to seemingly pop off my chest in an unnatural shade of dark purple. My tender pink nipples were lengthened until they were the size of my small pinky finger and they dangled absurdly from the tips of my huge bound udders. Each nipple was pierced with a row of small rings and studs several times down the length of the delicate flesh which had become ultra sensitive and a large ring hung from the tip from which a small ball with painfully sharp silver spikes dangled; a little extra incentive to ensure that my posture was always perfect.

A large burdensome metal plug indelibly filled and stretched my rectum and was secured with locks attached to the small rings that protruded from the flesh around my puckered little anus. Sets of rings decorated the soft pink flesh of my pussy lips and like my nipples, my clit was enlarged to be the size of my pinky with piercings down the length of it and a large ring in the tip. The nub of flesh that was at the center of my sexual being now controlled me both literally and figuratively as I was often leashed by that unpleasant decoration. The sensitive bundle of nerves constantly ached and throbbed in its engorged condition and my needy little cunt was always pulsing in the hopes of being filled.