Another Year, Another Slave to Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie approached her slowly and gently stroked the soft pale freckled skin of her cheek with his warm hand. She responded by pressing her face into his palm and closing her bright green eyes, adoring her Master's touch. "Are you my good ponygirl?" he asked as his other hand gently rubbed her belly, his fingers dancing lower to trace the number "1981" tattoo in black ink that contrasted with the pale speckled skin of her bald pubic mound. She raised her athletic left leg to a ninety degree angle and stomped her steel hoof to the hard stone surface of the barn floor with a single thunderous clop. "Has 1827 let you out into the pasture yet?" She raised her beautiful contoured leg twice more and slammed it to the ground.

Charlie stared at 1827 with a raised eyebrow. "Make sure you exercise her thoroughly or there will be consequences, understand?"

"Yes Master, I'll do it right away Master. I just want to please you and earn your praise Master," she said as she reached up and took 1981 by the reins that dangled from her bridle and led her away toward the fenced pasture next to the barn. The loud clop of each step echoed through the misty night air until the gorgeous ponygirl and her handler veered off the path and disappeared into the tall mist-covered grass of the meadow.

"Come," Charlie commanded me as we walked further into the barn. "As you can see I have quite a few ponygirls," he said pointing to the various stalls, each of which contained a similarly restrained and decorated girl. I took note of the numbers permanently displayed on their pubic mounds as we passed, 1907, 1956 and 2003.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm a little confused. What exactly is the point of a ponygirl?"

"They exist for my entertainment and to serve me of course, just like all of my possessions," he explained as his fingers warmed the soft skin of my back making the goose bumps disappear with his gentle touch. "The way I use them isn't different from how one might use a horse. They pull carts when I want to tour the property, put on shows to display their grace and training and of course are constantly reminded of their place as my animals."

"I guess that makes sense," I replied with a nod. "Why not just use actual horses though?"

"Why would I do that when I have so many beautiful girls to take the role? Besides, they love being useful to me and I love seeing them like this so it's a good arrangement for all of us."

We stopped in front of a stall that had a stunningly beautiful ponygirl with wavy blonde tresses descending from her head and the number 1884 above her glistening vagina. "This little mare is one of my favorites. She's always perfect and she has truly mastered the art of being a human equine," he said before turning his attention directly to his animal with a smile. "You're such a good animal for your Master, 1884."

As soon as the words left his lips, 1884's body began to tremble and quiver as a look of passion and delight filled her hypnotic blue eyes. I watched as the orgasm flowed through her athletic frame for several minutes before finally starting to subside. Her firm breasts heaved as she tried to catch her breath and when it was finished she did a half curtsy to the extent that her restraints would allow in a show of gratitude to the man who owned her.

"You can make them orgasm just by speaking to them?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Yes and no," Charlie replied. "Their bodies respond to praise. To earn my praise is to be rewarded with an intense orgasm."

I was conflicted and I knew it. On the one hand I was frightened by the twisted and unnerving things I had witnessed since arriving at Charlie's home. I wanted nothing to do with it and I couldn't wait for midnight to come so I could get out of here as fast as I could. On the other hand I had experienced the most powerful orgasms in my life and I had to admit that as perverted as the way he was keeping these girls was, there was something incredibly arousing about it as well. I didn't understand why I felt flutters in my tummy or tingles between my legs every time I glanced at Pixie and Trixie who crouched devotedly at their Master's feet or one of his strange yet beautiful ponygirls or other servants. I only knew what my body was feeling as it betrayed my common sense.

We continued our walk into the next building which had even more rows of girls, only these had well endowed breasts with pumps attached to them. Each girl was bound to a metal frame and had a thick leather collar affixed to their necks with bright yellow tags dangling from their ears. "This is our dairy," he said with an air of pride. "The delicious milk you had with your tea was courtesy of 2011 here."

I was taken aback by the revelation that my tea contained breast milk until the realization hit me that despite the source of the beverage, it was actually quite delicious. I gazed at the ravishing brunette whose face winced in pain each time the mechanical suction cups pumped the tasty white milk from her body. "I think that out of all of my hucows, 2011 here produces the sweetest milk," he said as he lightly slapped her left breast. "And she has such lovely udders too, don't you think so Kristin?"

I nodded and admitted that indeed, her udders were quite enviable. My eyes remained fixed upon her breasts and the pressure from the pumps alternating from left breast to right and back to the left again served to hypnotize me into a dream-like state.

"I bet your small frame would look quite lovely with some nice large udders like hers. Would you like that?"

I bit my fleshy lower lip not wanting to offend my host. "I'm happy with my body to be honest. I've been told that my boobs are kind of nice."

Charlie nodded and smiled quietly as if he was carefully guarding a secret that he didn't want to let out of the bag. "Would you like to try some of 2011's milk from the source?" He offered. "You already know how delicious it is; you won't regret it."

I bit my lower lip once more in hesitation but before I could answer, Charlie had already turned off the pumps and removed the suction cup from 2011's right breast. I watched as droplets of white milk began to drip from the stiff pink nipple that stood atop her firm udder. "Go ahead and try some," he said as he nudged me forward until my face was in 2011's chest.

I instinctively found myself parting my crimson lips and sucking her milk laden nipple into my mouth, instantly tasting the sweetest warm liquid that had ever graced my tongue. I pressed my lips firmly on her sensitive flesh and sucked as hard as I could, feeling the refreshing milk flood my mouth in a constant stream. I was suckling like a baby girl at her mother's teat for so long that I lost all track of time before I felt Charlie pulling me off.

"What do you think?" He asked in an excited tone.

I nodded and wiped the errant drops of sweet milk from my full ruby lips. "It's really good," I said as the flutters in my tummy increased in intensity.

"Given how long you were drinking from her udder you must have really enjoyed it."

My skin burned red with the humiliation of what I had just done, yet given the circumstances it all seemed to be perfectly natural and normal. Besides, Charlie wasn't judging me for having just vigorously suckled another human female or relishing the sweet milk that she produced; in fact he seemed quite pleased by it.

The clock in the barn struck eleven and once again I felt Charlie's hand affectionately stroking the satin skin of my bare back, warming me to the core and I wondered if the reason that I was the only one who was cold before was because I was the only one who was mortal. "Would you like to see the gardens?" He asked as he wrapped his muscular arm around me tightly and gave the leashes in his other hand a sharp yank to spur Pixie and Trixie to heel.

"I know it's a big decision to make Kristin," Charlie said as we slowly ambled along the path toward the gardens. "I really hope that when midnight comes, you'll choose to stay with me. It's a lot to take in, I get that but you can be young and beautiful forever and you'll have so many friends here and be so loved. It really is a paradise," he said with a big white toothed smile that showed off his perfect dimples and made my petite frame stir with lust.

Despite my ambivalent feelings and the strong emotions I was feeling on this Halloween night, I knew I couldn't stay here no matter what. My mind was made up. In an hour when midnight arrived I would decline his offer and live out a very normal and very limited lifespan.

Chapter Six: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

I took a deep breath of the fresh smelling night air as we meandered slowly toward the back of the mansion where the promise of luxurious gardens awaited. Charlie kept his hand upon the skin of my naked little body for the entirety of our stroll which kept me warm despite the increasingly frigid temperature. He made a point of squeezing the firm cheeks of my well formed rear and giving them a light playful slap whenever doing so pleased him; there was little doubt that my lewd little body was in a heightened state of constant desire as a result of his sustained touch.

As we entered the gardens I was amazed by the fine attention to detail. Perfectly trimmed green hedges and imaginative leafy topiaries were laid out in a visually stunning symmetrical display that surely would have been even more impressive in the light of day. As I admired the artistry of the landscaping, I saw what looked like a sculpture on a low marble pedestal with a spotlight on it. When I approached, it became obvious that what I was looking at wasn't a statue at all but rather a stunning blonde girl kneeling with thighs spread wide, her hands behind her head and her firm breasts thrust out. She didn't move a muscle, not even to blink. It was like she was in some kind of a deep trance-like state, yet perhaps she was completely aware of everything that was going on around her and unable to respond to it.

I tilted my head and stared at the figure before me trying to make sense of it. "Is she alive?"

"Of course she is. In fact she'll never grow old and she'll never die. Her name is 1937. You can touch her if you like."

I slowly reached out until my delicate fingertips grazed the soft creamy skin of 1937's firm breast that had a beautiful erect pink nipple at the tip. She was warm and I could feel her heartbeat pounding in a steady rhythm. Her chest rose and fell ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly and was the only visible movement of her entire form. "Can she move?"

"At the moment she serves as a beautiful sculpture; a work of art that pleases me greatly," he answered in a cleverly evasive manner.

My mind was spinning over the strange and beautiful sight I had just witnessed. I didn't know what to make of it. On the one hand, she was as young and gorgeous as the day she came to be with Charlie, on the other however, it seemed so unnatural, twisted and strange. Like Alice, I had fallen down the rabbit hole and the visions that passed my eyes were beyond anything that my brain could have ever conjured in my wildest dreams or worst nightmares.

We continued through the garden and I spotted several more girls on pedestals in a variety of positions. 1813 was a radiant brunette who was on her back holding her ankles and spreading her legs wide. Her pussy and anus were on full display and like 1937 she stared out with a blank expression, unmoving. A girl with long red hair was standing on her pedestal with her legs spread wide and was positioned such that she was bent over grabbing her ankles. I carefully moved in front of her to get a glimpse of her pubic mound which read 1991. Like her sisters in the garden, she was frozen in a lascivious pose that exposed every inch of her enviable body.

"That doesn't look very comfortable or enjoyable Master," I said as we continued past nearly a dozen such statue girls in a variety of humiliating and exposed positions. "It's hard to believe they would have volunteered to do this."

"You have a lot to learn about relationships my young, naïve girl," he responded. What I have with them is a very special bond. My girls know they bring me immense joy and in return I give them safety, protection, love and eternal beauty."

"I guess," I shrugged, not knowing what to make of it. "What happens when it rains?"

"They get wet of course."

"I just can't imagine that anyone would be happy like that," I countered.

"You don't accept that they're content? I'll prove it to you," he said as he turned his attention to the nearest naked girl who served as one of his statues. "You're such a good girl for me 1973."

I watched as her slender body trembled ever so slightly, almost imperceptibly. "Did she just have an orgasm?"

"She did. I praised her and she was rewarded. If you don't believe me, go ahead and feel her pussy."

"I'm not sure I should be sticking my fingers in the vaginas of other girls," I said hesitantly.

"Of course you should! Go ahead, I insist."

I bit my plump crimson lip and hesitantly moved my hand between her legs, sliding my fingers below the 1973 tattoo on her bare pubic mound, past where her sensitive little clit ached to push past its protective hood to the soft pink lips of her hairless vagina that glistened with moisture. My appendages slid in easily and were unrelentingly gripped by her vigorous vaginal muscles. I pulled my small digits out of her tight tunnel and found them coated in copious amounts of her slick glistening girl lube. "I have to admit she really is dripping wet."

"You really should taste her, she's truly delicious," he said as he gently took my arm and raised my pussy juice coated fingers toward my mouth.

I shook my head. "I'm not sure about that Charlie, I mean Master. I've never tasted another girl before."

'It's important to try everything in life, don't you think? Go ahead and taste her essence. Suck your fingers. Show me what a wanton little slut you can be," he said with a reassuring smile.

I instinctively sensed my mouth opening and my saliva coated tongue sliding forth as he brought my fingers up to my soft lips. I wrapped my tongue around my slender digits, licking them and tasting the heady flavor of 1973's dripping pussy. I slid two fingers in my mouth and started sucking on them in a lustful display. Perhaps it was an attempt to arouse him as much as he aroused me or maybe I just wanted to send a message about what my mouth was capable of.

"Well? What do you think?"

I smiled and nodded. "I think you're right, Master, she is delicious.

"The way you were sucking those fingers, it made me think that perhaps you were craving for something else to take their place in your mouth," he revealed as he flashed his sexiest smile and ran his fingers through my long raven tresses.

Staring at his perfect form sent more tingles fluttering between my legs. Whatever concerns my brain had about the oddities I had witnessed this evening, it was clear that my disobedient pussy had its own plans. "Maybe I am," I said teasingly. "Can you think of something that should be in my mouth instead?"

He dropped the puppygirls' leashes, pulled me closer and pressed his lips to mine, pushing his tongue forward and prying my mouth open with it until his organ was swimming in a sea of my saliva with my own tongue as its partner.

Our mouths danced together as his hands squeezed my exposed breasts and rubbed my hard pink nipples before pulling me tightly into his warm chest. I could feel his cock begin to harden against my flat belly and my own hands reached around and squeezed his muscular rear. I was overwhelmed with passion, unable to think about anything other than how delicious his tongue tasted in my mouth and how much I wanted to make this man cum again. The thought that he might be pleased with me sent fresh shivers of arousal from my well lubricated pink sex; it was as if his pleasure was an all encompassing obsession which pushed all other thoughts out of my addled brain.

He broke the kiss and a thin strand of saliva connected our mouths momentarily as he gripped my delicate shoulders with his large hands and firmly pushed me down to my knees. His hard cock pulsed and twitched mere centimeters from my face, teasing me as it bobbed about. In the corner of my eye I saw Pixie and Trixie side by side holding a squat position, their leashes dangling down between their legs, no doubt teasing their needy pussies. They gazed at me with envious eyes that I was the lucky girl to have their Master's cock positioned so close to my waiting mouth.

I graced the head of his cock with a heartfelt kiss prior to sliding my moist tongue over it and tasting the salty precum that oozed from the hole. My soft juicy tongue slithered down the shaft to the base of his throbbing member where I lightly lapped at the fruit in his scrotum before gently sucking each ball into my mouth and rubbing it with my tongue. My tongue explored further, finding its way to his perineum which I massaged and coated with my sticky sweet saliva, feeling encouraged as I heard him moan with each delicate flicker of my tongue on his body.

I slid my mouth up the underside of his shaft back to the head where I wrapped my succulent ruby lips around his pulsing flesh and pushed my mouth down, letting it glide over my slippery tongue to the back of my throat. He gently held my ears, rubbing them with his thumbs as my mouth worked its magic on his throbbing organ. The way it twitched and moved in my mouth made it almost seem as if it had a life of its own; a feeling that was not dissimilar from when it was buried deep inside my aching wet pussy earlier that night. I could feel it exploring my mouth as I sucked hard, pushing deeper into my throat, trying desperately to go as far as it could before drifting back over my tongue to my lips and then back down once more.

I lost all track of time as my mouth and his organ became one. It almost felt as if I was in a trance in which my entire world revolved around his cock and all I knew was the palpitating, throbbing flesh that filled my jaws and was the focus of my every thought. After what seemed like a lifetime of sucking his engorged member I felt it start to twitch and his muscles tensed. I knew he was getting close.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth and when I do, you will hold it until I give you permission to swallow, do you understand little one?"

I quickly nodded as the erect organ continued to slide around back and forth to the entrance of my throat. His muscles quivered, his cock spasmed and after a loud grunt I felt a huge load of salty warm liquid spray into my mouth, filling it with such mass that it began to drip out of my mouth and down my chin until I felt the warm wet sticky droplets of his cum mixed with my saliva hitting my bare breasts. I struggled to hold the huge mouthful of ejaculate without swallowing as I was unprepared for the sheer volume of it. I waited for what felt like forever, each second ticking past as if it was an hour until finally I gave up and decided I would just swallow it and worry about the consequences later. Yet when I tried to swallow, I couldn't. The mix of cum and saliva remained in my mouth and no matter how hard I tried, I simply couldn't get anything to go down my throat. I attempted to open my mouth to spit it out but my lips refused to budge, sealing his seed tightly in place.

I looked up at him with fear in my eyes, not comprehending what evil thing was happening but he simply smiled down at me. It was a reassuring smile that attempted to put me at ease.

"Just breathe through your nose, you're going to be fine," he said in a comforting tone as if he knew exactly what I was feeling.

I took a deep breath through my nose which amplified the salty flavors in my mouth and the strong odor of his sticky semen escaped my nostrils as I exhaled. He gently stroked the long dark locks of my hair and whispered calming words as I knelt at his feet. I looked over at Pixie and Trixie who continued to squat in their positions with blank expressions on their faces; long tongues lolled out like animals with their saliva dripping copiously into sticky puddles between their bare feet.