Another Year, Another Slave to Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master approached me, his foul scent of decay and evil filled my nostrils and still disgusted me yet outwardly I continued to be his perfect little metal bondage doll.

"How may your little doll serve you today Master?" I heard the question slip from my plump red lips. I had gotten used to words coming out of my mouth without being the one to say them. In fact, the last time a single word passed my lips that was my own was on that fateful Halloween night a year ago.

He attached a leash to the ring in my elongated clit and gave it a little tug. "Come girl," he commanded as an evil smile formed on what was left of his rotten face.

"Yes Master, thank you for putting the leash on this glorious clit that you own, Master. This doll is lucky to have such a wonderful owner."

"You are lucky indeed my gorgeous half breed metal doll, I am the center of your universe and the reason for your existence," he growled through his sharp disgusting yellow teeth.

A moan of pleasure escaped my lips and I felt the lust and arousal building between my thighs as my absurdly elongated nipples and clit burned with need. "The doll exists to serve its Master and bring its Master pleasure," I heard myself respond. "May the doll have permission to lick its Master's feet in greeting?"

The prospect of putting my tongue on his putrid flesh sickened me, yet today as with each day before it was one of many ways my body was used against my will, the worst no doubt being the many occasions when the hideous creature that was his cock would invade my every orifice, claiming me as its own each time it spewed its toxic venom inside my body.

"Not right now doll, let's get going."

He started to walk down the expansive corridors of his opulent mansion with me scurrying on my heavy metal heels to keep up lest my tender clit be unceremoniously ripped from my body. We passed 1947 and 1963 who were busy licking the smooth white marble floors clean as they always did. Their asses were raised to show off their moist pink pussies and pulsing sphincters and their tits were firmly pressed to the cold shiny floor. They had been reduced to human mops whose wet tongues kept the walkways free of dust and dirt and on the face of it, they would have appeared to be content in their role, but I knew the truth having lived my nightmare every second for a year.

Master led me down a flight of stairs, then another and another until we were deeper under the house than I had ever travelled in my time with him. He pushed open a large sliding door and turned on a light revealing a huge warehouse before my eyes. At the entrance I saw rows of shelves filled with priceless works of art and artifacts. We continued down the main aisle, the slight tug of the leash on my clit ensuring my place directly behind the man who owned me. I was astounded by the sheer volume of items contained in this huge storage area. The shelving gave way to an open area where I saw figures standing still as statues. We made a turn down a row and passed several ponygirls, puppygirls, maids, hucows, statues and even metal dolls like myself among many other variants.

We reached an empty slot and I instinctively backed into it as my Master desired. "Don't move 2021," he commanded. "You have been a wonderful little metal doll for me but its Halloween again and I have a new pet coming in tonight so I must make room." He slid his long rotten black fingernail between my outrageous tits, over the large black tattoo on my bare pubic mound that bore my name, "2021" to where the delicate pink folds of my tender inflamed pussy dripped with arousal. He flashed that hideous disgusting smile at me. "I'll enjoy meeting your new slave sister, 2022, tonight, but don't worry my big titted metal doll, maybe one day I'll pull you out and play with you once more."

As he started to walk away my eyes scanned the room and my brain came to grips with what I was seeing. There were dozens of rows with hundreds of girls who had been standing motionless in this repository for years, decades, and possibly even centuries unable to move, unaware of exactly how much time had passed but completely conscious of every painful despicable torturing second; a fate that I now faced and would experience firsthand. I tried not to think about the prospect of being down here for so long, for to do so would surely drive me insane.

"Oh, one more thing 2021," Master said as he stopped a few meters from where I was now stored. "You're a very, very good little doll."

My aching wet pussy instantly started to spasm with lust as an intense orgasm gripped my little body. Master continued onward, turning off the lights and closing the heavy door at its entrance, leaving me and hundreds of my sister slaves to exist in darkness. The orgasm continued to grip my figure. Inwardly it was hard to focus on anything as my entire frame felt like it was going to explode from the intense sea of pleasure that I was swimming in, but to the outside world, my body trembled almost imperceptibly as I awaited the chance to once again serve my Master to whom I was bound for the rest of eternity.

The End.

(Thank you very much for reading my story, I hope you really enjoyed it! If you did, be sure to give it a high rating and follow me so you can see all of my other stories including the new ones that I release from time to time. If this story wasn't your cup of tea, no worries, just don't rate it and leave such assessments to people who enjoy this type of content and can more accurately evaluate it without any negative biases.

Also, please feel free to leave comments, I love to hear what you're thinking and interact in discussions, plus I'm a total praise whore. Anyway, thanks again and have a great Halloween!!)