Anoushka's Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Woman gets obsessed with an extreme toy.
1.9k words
0
117
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a fictional story. All characters are adults, and all sexual activity is consensual.]

===+===+===

Ellen was an empathetic person and she loved walking. She knew nice walking routes in nature, which Anoushka could enjoy. She would not easily take the trouble herself, she always thought to herself, when she went for a walk, it was around the corner, out the street, and over the bridge on the dike. And then left or right, that didn't matter because what mattered to her was sorting her thoughts out a bit.

But Ellen always made something special out of it, and she appreciated that. The fact that this sometimes also meant that they walked through meadows, or occasionally had to jump over a ditch, or had to climb over a fence with barbed wire, or that she sometimes got the idea that Ellen no longer knew where exactly they were supposed to go, made her wonder. Sometimes a walk is more of an exciting adventure than a walk in a certain way.

She appreciated that Ellen understood that we don't always have to talk. Sometimes they walked for hours, just listening to the sounds of nature. Birds in the forest, babbling brooks, or the wind blowing through the trees. She loved it.

"Where are we going today?" Anoushka asked as she got into Ellen's car. "This time the dune route again," she replied, "or along the estate?"

''Well, I'd rather take the dune route. There are so many day trippers at that estate.'' ''That's what I thought too,'' she said, looking at Anoushka. They both nodded.

"On y va, en voyage!'' said Ellen as she turned the ignition key.

"Did you know that Bob and Mary are getting divorced?" said Ellen, "Mary is tired of Bob just jerking his cock while surfing porn online."

"As if she never does that..." Anoushka laughed.

Ellen looked at her and said: 'We all do that. But how much and how often? That's relevant, isn't it?

'Yes, that's true. But did she say how many times?"

''Sometimes day and night, she said. However, I can't imagine that. He's probably just edging or something. A body can't produce that much sperm, right?''

Anoushka had to laugh, ''Indeed yes. It almost has to be... But if they don't have sex at all anymore, that's why, well, I understand.

In the meantime, they had arrived at the parking lot. They got out and crossed the parking lot to the dune path.

"I have to go behind the bushes there, I have to pee," Anoushka said.

"Sure, do your thing." While Ellen continued to talk about Bob and Mary, she pulled up her skirt and squatted down. With a sigh, she let her light yellow stream of piss splash hard onto the ground. It was also a lot of orgasmic juice that she'd been keeping inside all this time.

''Aah,'' he sounded relieved. The intensity of the current decreased until it stopped, but Anoushka remained crouched.

She suddenly thought about that enormous dildo that she had felt in her pussy until half an hour ago again. Immediately she became horny again, and before she knew it she was playing with herself. Her fingers skillfully rubbed her hard clitoris, and for a moment she dreamed away until she remembered that she was with Ellen.

She quickly stopped and stood up again. She pulled her skirt down again, licked her fingers (Ellen stood with her back to her), and said: "That's a relief."

She joined Ellen again, and they walked up the path together. By the taste of her juices, she'd taste it had she peed more squirt juice than piss. A tingling ran through her body.

''Once they are hard, some men can hold it for at least half an hour, maybe an hour. But then something has to be done with it," Ellen continued casually, "but often they want to come within fifteen minutes..."

"Really?" Anoushka wasn't surprised that Ellen had more experience with men than she did. Or at least, with hard cocks anyway. "I'm very bisexual, you know that, but I think I've had enough experiences with men to know that that's exceptional," Ellen went on,

"without Viagra or something?"Anouschka asked.

"Yes, or at least I've experienced it with two men."

"At the same time?" Anoushka asked jokingly, "Because maybe that's what kept them hard..."

''Hahaha ha'' Ellen had to laugh, ''in that sense. That could have been possible, would it be the case? I have never made it so exciting."

"Yet," she added.

"Ah, okay." Anoushka said, chuckling, "Too bad...I was hoping for an exciting story."

"I do have, but I honestly don't feel like raking it all up now," said Ellen, "maybe some other time..."

"Hahaha," Anoushka laughed, "that's fine."

They walked on and talked some more about Mary, Bob, and men in general. After fifteen minutes of walking, she seriously got the jitters.

''Hey Ellen, I need to go again, I'll dive into the bushes for a bit..."

The tingling took over. As soon as she felt them shoot through her body she needed to cum. She always had to comply. It had become a compulsive thing as was the case now as well. These were often the precursors to super intense masturbation sessions.

"Sure, honey," Ellen said.

Anoushka had crouched behind some bushes again, now a little further away from Ellen, and began to rub her clitoris diligently.

In her mind's eye, she saw Bob sitting on a chair behind a screen and jerking a huge cock. She had no idea because she had never seen him naked, but her fantasy filled it all in. She saw him shaking, thrusting his pelvis forward, shooting a huge jet of cum into the air.

"Oh!" she moaned. She got an orgasm. Her left hand shot to the ground behind her back to steady herself.

"You don't think so too?" she heard Ellen say.

''Yes! Um...'' she stammered as she came intensely, ''I don't know'' she bluffed an answer.

She'd only just managed to keep her balance, and as the orgasm subsided she regained her composure.

She got up again, pulled her skirt down again, and walked back to Ellen, and as they continued walking, at one point the conversation stopped. The experience of nature around them became more intense. In the distance some seagulls screeched, and the waves breaking on the beach could be faintly heard. Closer by, dune birds twittered, and it seemed like the gusts of wind were gently playing chords in the marram grass.

They were both thrown back to their thoughts.

"How could that dildo suddenly end up in my hands?" Anoushka wondered. She had ordered a few toys over the years. And dildos too, but she wouldn't just order one that big. Maybe in a drunken mood or something... It remained a bit of a vague thing.

Regardless, she was happy with it, and it was extremely amusing! As soon as she'd get home, she'd immediately pick up where she left off again, she decided.

She wanted to know how deep she could get such a large artificial cock into her yoni. Once again, the strong tingling sensations ran through her body. She had to go again.

"It's just how I am," she'd once thought. And since she agreed with herself that regular orgasms were essential for her peace of mind, she couldn't ignore the call of her body again.

"Oh Ellen, I have to go again." Anushka said, "I think I might have a bladder infection again..."

"That's not good, dear," Ellen replied, "you just take your time, I'll wait for you on a bench down the path."

"Oh, yes, of course, darling, just do it!" Noushka replied.

'There' the paths started to wind, she knew. She felt her heartbeat quicken, and she breathed deeply.

'Oh yeah! I'm going to go all out for it in a moment,' she thought.

Her heart raced as she turned around and walked back to the woods.

"See you soon," Anoushka said happily.

"Okay," said Ellen.

Without looking back, she pulled up her skirt. Not quite completely up, just far enough to get straight to the point with her right hand underneath it.

She now had to bring herself to a proper orgasm, the one from earlier obviously wasn't doing it for her. With her index and ring fingers, she routinely pushed her labia apart, while her middle finger started making circles.

"Ooh yeah!" she moaned softly. When she reached the bushes, she slid down her ass on the ground, lay down flat on her back, and pushed her pelvis into the air.

Fanatically, like a teenager, she started rubbing her clit with all four fingers.

'Tinglingeling, ting dong-ting dong, bzzz bzzz...' she always thought of an array of doorbells, churchbells, ringers, and buzzers when she was playing with herself as the orgasm would approach, 'just press the button good'...

''Ah!'' she softly cried out, ''Oh yes, oh yes, come on, baby, come on, baby, come on, baby...''

She pushed two fingers inside and made wild thrusting movements,

''yes, yes, oh yeah! God, I'm so horny...'' She felt all these energies pooling like a whirlpool in her stomach, the intensity increasing and increasing. And it increased even more until it became unbearable, and she no longer controlled them. But she always tried anyway.

Trembling with pleasure, she came to a climax, her body jerking wildly, biting her lip to keep from screaming, moaning loudly, and snorting as she experienced her orgasm.

With her eyes closed, she saw herself becoming brightly lit from within, radiating it as if she was a heavenly body, rising brightly above the clouds and, like the sun incarnate, radiating all the orgasmic energy blindingly brightly over the world.

Suddenly Noushka had to think about Laura. She tried to imagine what she would look like twenty years on.

Her pictures on FB were nice, but none of them were close-ups, which made it difficult to get any clarity about how she'd look from them. However, she could see she still had that beautiful peroxide-blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. To Anoushka that was one of the things she found so disarming in Laura.

Perhaps it's one of the main reasons they had such a good connection right away, she thought. The informal beauty of Laura had struck her back in the day.

As she got back up, she pulled herself together, mentally, and physically, and was ready again. She walked over to Ellen, and they walked together until the end of the afternoon.

When they returned to the parking lot, they got in the car and drove back home. Ellen asked Anouschka if she had dinner plans. She was of course welcome.

"No thanks, I have a recipe I want to try," Anoushka muttered. "Nice and spicy, and very different. I want to try and cook it for myself first." She lied as a pro, she did have something spicey, but it wasn't food she'd be trying.

"You're raising my curiosity, Noush," Ellen said.

"If I succeed you'll be the first to hear so.." she laughed.

As they arrived, they said goodbye, gave each other a modest hug, and went their way. Before they entered their houses they made eye contact.

"Good luck with your mystery dish, dear," Ellen said.

"Thanks, dear, bon apetit!" answered Noushka. She slammed the door shut behind her and walked into her living room. Throwing down her stuff on the couch, and picked up that box again.

"And now, we're gonna have some fun!"

===+===+===