ANS 01: Kimberly Life as an Absolute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, we all gave each other some hugs and then I watched her walk away to the elevator. We then said goodnight as well after agreeing to meet back up again tomorrow morning here in the lobby at five. Then as I was going up to my floor, I picked up my cell out of my purse and dialed my husband.

Once I was off the phone, I put it all in my carry-on along with a few other things. The rest of the evening I watched the news and then I went to sleep.

Thursday morning started alright. We both checked out of the hotel around six in the morning and were at the airport shortly thereafter with no problems. Everything was going very smoothly until we got to the security checkpoint. Mary went first through the detector with no problem and grabbed her bag at the other end. When I started to make my way through the metal detector, it started going off. At that point, I was expecting the screener to just let me grab my bag and be on my way since it was very obvious I wasn't concealing anything.

What he had me do next was a little senseless since I was standing there fully naked. He made me go through the scanner again, and that damn thing started blasting off again. I was a little annoyed by the whole thing by now. Then a uniformed lady came up to me and asked me if I had any metal in my body and I told her no. She then had me raise my arms and hold them out wide while I stood there like a naked dummy as she ran that thing around me. Luckily, that damn thing didn't go off like that scanner and when she was done she said sorry as I, a little humiliated, walked off.

Thankfully, the rest of our short time at the airport went smoothly. We landed back home around 3:15 PM. Not much later we were both walking through the baggage area where we saw our husbands there waiting. All she said to me as she was walking away was, "See you tomorrow; enjoy the rest of the day". I just said thanks as Jerry took my bag from me and we walked out of the airport to the car.

Later that morning when we were back at home and the girls were still at school, I was expecting Jerry to just drop me off and go back to work, only to find out that he was going to take the rest of the day off to be with me since my boss gave me the rest of the day off.

Now that I had the unexpected day off from work I was completely at a loss about what to do with my time. The only thing I planned on doing today at work was to go to my countless emails, and phone messages and, of course, check up on the clients that I am currently working with.

Then Jerry walked into the room wearing only a smile and grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom. Once in there, he started working on my back and then on the rest of my body. He didn't quit until he finished the most relaxing massage I have had in quite some time. Soon, we both were deeply into each other as we made love.

I don't know how long we were in there together and I do not care. All I know is, I am very lucky to have a wonderful man in my life that is so understanding of my decision to be an absolute naturist. It takes a special person to be this understanding of their spouse or girl/boyfriend's decision to live the life of an absolute and not get jealous.

As it turned out, we ended up spending the rest of the afternoon cuddled up on the couch watching some movies on one of the pay channels, naked of course. Somewhere around six, the girls came home and we all had dinner at home and spent the rest of the evening playing board games.

Friday morning after I walked into my office and started going over my phone messages, I was interrupted when Tim walked in carrying some paperwork in his hand. As I looked up at him, he said, "Kim, Mary requested that you represent the agency at this month's city clerk meeting. That would be greatly appreciated. She asked for you to be there at two, the place is next to the city hall downtown." I just said thanks as he laid down some paperwork on my desk and walked out. I didn't look at the paperwork until I noticed the picture on the front cover of the magazine that was on top of the stack of papers.

I reached over and picked up the magazine along with the other paperwork. It was then that I got a better look at the cover picture in the monthly Regional Real Estate Magazine. The picture was taken at the conference I was at yesterday and right there in the first three rows of the audience at one of those events was me sitting there naked from the stomach up alongside Mary and Wendell. I was at first a little taken aback at the sight of seeing myself on the front cover of that magazine much less being on the front cover naked.

I am sure my daughters and Jerry would like to see the cover, so I placed it next to my purse to read later. I, then, went back to filtering through the millions of messages and emails that I had received since Monday when I was interrupted again by a phone call from the young couple that I had shown two homes Monday. If you do not remember, they were the young couple that grew up as naturists or more like absolute naturists today.

She wanted to ask me if I would mind showing them the last house again with her father. I, of course, said sure and then started working out a time for us all to meet. I knew that my afternoon was tied up with that meeting downtown and I wasn't sure how long it was going to last so I asked her if she would mind meeting up tomorrow or on Monday. We decided on meeting on Monday morning at nine at my office. She said thanks and hung up.

I spent the next two hours making phone calls and answering my emails and messages before lunch. When lunchtime came around, I wasn't able to spend it with Jerry due to the lunch meeting he was at. I started thinking of where to eat and I decided on going to the first dinner I ate naked with my husband. Walking into the place I know that I was more confident than the last time I was there. I was greeted by the same hostess, still dressed.

I only waited for a second when she called my name and asked me how I was doing and if I wanted the waitress to wear nothing again. I looked at her as if she was kidding and she said, don't worry; I got the same look from the last lady that came in here. I will leave the decision up to your waitress.

My waitress walked up to my table, dressed, and asked me what I wanted to drink. I gave her my order along with my drink order. I am sure that if I was with my husband, I would have had her stripped. Soon afterward I paid my bill and while I was walking out the same waitress that worked my table the other week came up to me and said hi. She told me that for some reason, a great proportion of the customers that come in here never ask us to strip as you did. I think it is very remarkable that you felt comfortable enough to come here naked alone today. I told her thanks and let her know that I am an absolute and this is the only outfit that I own from now on as I walked out of the place after saying my goodbyes.

The next hour at the office went by very fast and before I knew it I was on my way downtown for that meeting. One of the many reasons I do not like going downtown during the week is the lack of decent parking. It took me close to fifteen minutes to find a parking space and it was still more than two blocks away from the old city hall building.

The short walk down that busy street was a little eventful because of all of the looks, stares, and comments from some of those sex-deprived construction workers. I did manage to make it past the security checkpoint with ease, with only a second to spare, and the lady in the front of the room said, "Welcome" just as I entered.

I then proceeded to the back of the room, along with several others that were standing as the whole room was packed solid with people. The speaker then started talking about new business codes and some other legal mumbo-jumbo; I do not want to talk about it.

It wasn't until I heard her say, "I am sure everyone has heard about that little incident that happened last weekend on the steps of this building. A group of young adults felt it was appropriate to start an orgy right there in the open on the old city hall steps. I assure you that the mayor wasn't very amused by the whole incident. The police were called, but with the new federal law on expression, the police couldn't do anything besides give out verbal warnings."

She then went on, "Just yesterday, the city council approved erecting new warning signs around town to try to discourage these activities in the future. I would appreciate it if every one of you would please help us by trying to prevent this in the future." That lady ended up wasting another five minutes talking about that incident before she finally stepped away from the podium and said, "I see a few of you in here are naked."

Then, as I was starting to count the minutes until this meeting would be over, I heard her say as she was looking directly at me, "Ms, the naked one. If you do not mind, why are you naked?"

At first, I was a little shocked that she singled me out. Then I just looked up at her as I moved closer to the back of the chair in front of me, and said, "Because I feel clothes are restricting and unconformable and the fact that I feel comfortable and confident with my body enables me to go around without clothes."

After I said that, I was expecting her to make another comment, when she walked back up to the podium and said, "Thanks for coming; I am looking forward to seeing all of you at next month's meeting."

As I was walking out, I kept on thinking about her reaction to my answer and how she quickly dismissed all of us. I just figured that she was expecting me to shy away and, when I stood up there and answered her, she wasn't prepared for it, she was the one that caved in and adjourned the meeting.

Later that evening, after dinner, all of us gathered in the living room and started watching some romantic movie on the movie channel. The rest of the weekend flew by and before I knew it, It was ten o'clock, Sunday night.

Once Monday rolled around, I got up and started fixing my hair and put on some makeup. All while thinking back over the last month as a self-declared naturist. I felt lucky to be married to someone that is as trusting and caring as Jerry. Especially with me being naked all the time in public and he was surprisingly alright with me flying naked. I know that Mary flew naked with me, but I know that if she was dressed, I would have still been naked for that trip.

At work, I called Amber and set up a good time for us to meet at the property she and her husband Ron wanted. Luckily, the property was still on the market and in their price range. We decided we would meet up around eleven. I, then, made some more phone calls and worked on some other properties before it was time to get going.

As I was approaching the property, I couldn't get over the windows. As you know that I am now more comfortable with my body than I was a month ago. But I am not sure if I would willingly live in a house like this.

Already there was the young nudist couple, Ron, and Amber with her dad, who she introduced as Vern. I unlocked the main door and let them show her dad the property, as I kept on looking out the back windows at the busy intersection just outside the property line. Before long, I was on the phone with the seller's realtor and we all decided on a price and everyone signed the papers. After closing on that sale, I managed to make a quick stop at a fast-food place and spent the rest of the afternoon doing paperwork.

Tuesday was a busy day; I ended up spending the whole day on the computer and phone. I didn't even get out of the office to get a bite to eat. One of my coworkers picked up something for me from the little diner down the street. That night, the girls were out and Jerry and I spent the evening playing cards and before I knew it, it was Wednesday.

Wednesday, I was able to close on the glasshouse and the new owners were able to walk away with a small discount on the sale. It turned out that the previous owner was so desperate to get rid of the property that he agreed to deduct the cost it will take to have the wooden fence removed.

As some of you might know, it was almost a month to the day that I walked into my boss's office and took off my clothes. Looking back at that moment, I still cannot believe I had the guts to demand that I work naked, to stripping right there in her office.

Now thinking about the moment when I stripped that Wednesday afternoon, I never thought that a month later I would still be naked. Later that evening, I did have a sinking feeling that my girls were going to take me up on my words and get rid of all my clothes, and they did. In a small way, I am glad that they did that, I do not know if I could have been strong enough then to keep from getting dressed.

I do know that if you asked me six months ago, or for that matter a month and a half ago if I would be willing to walk into an airport butt naked and spend the whole time on the plane as well as at the conference naked. I would have said you were crazy.

I can tell you that after spending a whole month without the bother of clothes, I am a lot more comfortable and confident with myself.

The End