Anson's Search for a Travel Company

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They moved to Anson's bedroom. Lloyd stripped. He was really a muscled god--tall, clean, dusky, with a very respectable dark-toned girthy 8" dick. "You've got it all," Anson remarked as he too stripped. "And god blessed you with even more," Lloyd responded as he got a full view of Anson's muscled torso and low hanging dick and balls.

"Do you want me to suck you?" "Only if that is what you want." "I think I do." So Lloyd dropped to his knees and tried to swallow the biggest dick he had ever seen. He licked, sucked, used his hands on Anson's balls and even ventured a bit south to the taint and anal opening. He never got more than six inside his mouth, but his tongue was very talented. Anson started to moan in pleasure. "You do that quite well, but do you think you can take me?" "For you sir, I'm willing to try. Just get me ready."

So Anson pushed him chest first onto the bed, gave him a pillow to put under his gut, and began to open him up with lubed fingers--finally reaching four as Lloyd writhed in pleasure with all the prostate pressure and stretched his legs in a wide vee. Anson reached in, tongued the rim, smelling the delicious duskiness of Lloyd's ball sac. Finally, Anson couldn't wait any longer. He wrapped, lubed and began to pressure Lloyd's ass with his large tool. Lloyd pushed back hard--obviously a hungry bottom with experience with a large cock, and Anson slid in, rocked a bit, and finally bottomed. He paused until Llody's breathing normalized. Then it was time for the anal assault. Anson drew back, anointed his pole with much more lube and drove in again. Lloyd gasped, but took it. Anson began to move his hips, stirring the pot, so to speak, and hitting the prostate as he held Lloyd's shoulders tightly to permit hard repeated pumping--endurance, the advantage of age--and finally shot into Lloyd as Lloyd shouted in ecstacy and emptied himself on the white sheets of the king.

"That was intense." "Me too, sir."

Did Anson want a dom relationship for two months?

"Lloyd, I've enjoyed our evening. Let's have a bit of dinner and I'll let you know where we are on this process."

"I don't think I'm hungry--except for a more of that dick. I could get to love that tool. I like you Mr. Powell--the way you look, the way you talk, and the way you use your tool. I'll wait for your call."

The next day, Jessie was due for cocktails, again at the condo. He arrived late as Anson had anticipated. A cold set of apps for two had been set out on the marble island. Anson played bartender and asked for preference--learning that Jessie was a tea-totaler. "I'm assuming this is an audition. Shall I strip now?" "If you wish, or we can talk more if you have questions."

Jessie rose from the sofa, removed all his clothes, fluffed his dick, spun around, and sat again. "What do you think?" "I think I like what I see--you're a beautiful man, but you obviously know that. Let's take this to the bedroom."

As they entered, Anson stripped and Jessie whistled, "Wow, when you said endowed, I didn't expect a weapon like that. Does it reach 12?" "Not quite. You flatter me." "I'm impressed." With that, Jessie pushed Anson into a seat on the bed, pulled his legs apart and dove in for a taste. He was definitely a pro. In the right position, he could probably deep throat most of Anson's erection. "I'm clean. Tested yesterday if you want to bareback me. I'm assuming you are too?" "Thanks, but I think I'll wrap, but if we decide to do this trip together, we'll definitely be barebacking." So Jessie moved over to the bed, assumed the position with head and shoulders on the mattress and pushed his magnificent butt high into the air--he was obviously proud of this, his best feature. Anson prepped him (he was reasonably open, so perhaps he used plugs or he was just a "frequent flyer", lubed, and entered, reaching deep penetration in record time as Jessie panted, leaked and moaned in pleasure. Jessie was vocal: "Yeah, there. You've hit my p-spot. Yes, slam me. Again, I can take it. Wow, you're really huge. I'm gonna cum." With the last comment, Anson, not yet ready to blast, squeezed the base of Jessie's dick to bring him down. Jessie hissed, "Are you sure you have been cruising for only a few weeks?"

Anson pulled Jessie into his lap, reached up and squeezed his nipples, then reached down and fisted his dick, rolling the hood down and polishing the head. Jessie shouted, fell forward and Anson fell on him, exploding and filling the condom to capacity. Jessie knew how to turn him on. He was definitely a pro. Anson rolled off and asked the necessary questions about availability etc.

Then, without any further talk, Jessie rose, went into the great room and re-dressed. "Thanks, Anson. That was a great fuck. You've got the talent to go with that equipment. I'd be ready for a booty txt from you anytime. And I wouldn't mind a shot at your tight ass. I look forward to hearing from you." And he stepped out of the room and into the elevator, leaving Anson nude on the bed.

So Anson decided to make the call to Jorge. Jorge picked up his cell immediately, "Ola." "This is Anson. Do you want to meet tomorrow? It's Sunday--do you have family obligations?" "No tomorrow works for me--at the condo address you gave me a few days ago?" "Yes, why don't you come around four." "I'll be there. I'm anxious to meet you, Mr. Powell."

At ten to four, the concierge called and Jorge took the elevator to the condo. Like Leigh's, his eyes widened at the obvious luxury and money represented by the space. He almost seemed intimidated. His smile turned nervous and his motions took on a tentative feel. He wasn't used to luxury. Anson greeted him, wrapped his arm around Jorge's shoulders, and led him to the sofa. "Sorry about the mess. I'm having the place reno-d while I'm away and this stuff is packed and will begin leaving next week. What can I get you to drink?" "Coke?" "Can I make it a Cuba Libre?" "Sure."

They had not had the prior conversation at the coffee shop, so Anson had many questions as finally Jorge began to relax--particularly after Anson refilled his drink. His answers were honest, not practiced, but perhaps a little timid. He was definitely out of his element. So Anson got him to talk about his experiences at the hospital, his family, and finally, his sexual history. With every minute, his confidence seemed to increase. He was the only candidate who asked questions about Anson's life, his wife's final days, and how he was coping with the grief. The empathetic medic was shining through. And, as they talked, Anson became convinced that, although Jorge had not had a liberal formal education, he was widely read, politically aware of current events, and absolutely devoted to his large family--which gave him the practice to be a good partner. So, Anson asked, "Could you leave your family for two months?" "Yes. I need to establish myself as a person, a man, without dependence on family. Covid has just about destroyed me. The hospital respiratory center was ground zero. We had so many deaths, almost every day. So I've already put in for LWOP, four months to "recover"--and they granted me "disability leave" with a continued, but reduced salary. Without the gym, I'm not sure I would have survived. If I don't get this job, I intend to move to Yellowstone for the summer. I've applied for a part time nurse/practitioner position--predictable short hours, mostly small stuff, cuts and bruises and triage until EMTs can arrive. The pay is not good, but they provide housing and food at the park cafeteria--and the opportunity to get away."

"Are you ready to take this to the bedroom?" "Sure. Let's do it. That's what I'm here for, I guess." Anson pointed and Jorge walked into the room and began disrobing--"Or do you want to do this?" "No, you can do it." Anson quickly removed his shorts and polo and turned to Jorge just as his jeans dropped to the floor, leaving him totally nude. Jorge looked at Anson carefully, particularly below the belt, but made no comment. Then, when Anson motioned with his index finger, Jorge turned in a full circle, displaying his beautifully cut lean muscles. He was totally shaved, with several small tats, including a most unusual tat where his pubes would normally be: a sizable wedge shape of curly black hair, tatted artistically into place. "Wow. That is terrific. I bet that was a painful procedure. I presume that cuts down on the shaving time." "Yeah, a tat artist in LA did that a few years ago. I think it has an artistic flair. I just use a hair remover cream once a week."

Jorge was relaxing, obviously confident with his physique--or Anson's appreciation of it. His large uncut cock was nearly at attention, girthy and probably 8 to 9. "I'd like to see your face when I fuck you." So Jorge went the bed, lay on his back and pulled his massive thighs high to expose his deep pink rose. Anson climbed up and began the prep. Jorge was very sensitive and expressed his satisfaction as he was tongued, fingered and scissored open. Jorge noticed that Anson was leaking precum and asked. "Can I taste that?" Anson moved up to his chest and fed his dickhead into Jorge's waiting mouth. He sucked and tongued, while expertly using his hands on Anson's swelling balls. Jorge was very talented, using soft hands to stroke the cock and then just enough pressure at the taint and rim to arouse Anson to a decent high. "I'm clean, tested every week, but I'd prefer you use a condom at least this time." "Sure. I'm always safe, but I am clean."

So Anson wrapped, lubed and began to pressure the rosebud, leading to entry into the tunnel of pleasure. He halted to give Jorge time, but Jorge leveraged his ass a bit off the bed and began to move his hips into a circular motion drawing Anson in until he bottomed. (So that's why they call it a screw!) Jorge moaned. "God, that feels good. I needed that. I like feeling so full. Let me give you a ride while you pump." With that, Jorge used his powerful hip and thigh muscles to lift them both off the mattress, moving Anson's dick within the sheath as he gripped Anson's ass and probed his anal opening with his powerful index finger, finding and poking the prostate. "That's a nice touch, really more than nice. You get to do me while I do you." "A good friend taught me that--and occasionally we used a remote-controlled toy to make it even better. Most tops like a little bottom stimulation."

Anson was amazed at the expansion of Jorge's vocabulary, confidence, and sklll-sets as he relaxed into their love-making--and it did seem more like love-making that fucking. Suddenly, Anson shouted, "I'm cuming, babe." Jorge pressed on the taint, felt the pulse, held for a few seconds and then let Anson fill the condom with powerful shots of jism as Jorge's own dick spurted his white cream over both their chests. "Not bad for someone my age. You are something else Jorge."

A few minutes later, Anson rose, brought in wet towels and both men cleaned up and redressed. Jorge smiled, "I think I passed the audition." "Absolutely. You can expect a call within a few days. When do you have to decide on Yellowstone?" "I've got two weeks."

The Call-backs

After Jorge left, Anson pulled out his scoring sheet and began to ponder his choices. He was rating on overall look (in clothes and without), proficiency in bed, conversational compatibility, general likability, ability to bottom without becoming a dependent sub, dick size--and lower on the sheet, sincerity, long term prospects, hugability, ability to take his tool, and topping potential. By dinner, Anson had his ranking:

Lloyd.....90 pts; Jorge....88 pts; Jessie...80 pts; and Leigh...76 pts. He would call Lloyd and Jorge tomorrow and arrange for a final interview/audition.

We woke to a txt the next morning from Jessie, dropping out of the competition, but offering to hook anytime. Anson probably expected this anyway. He decided to wait to tell Leigh, just in case. He only had a few more weeks before the departure and didn't really want to start again.

Then he called Lloyd. They set up a dinner for the next night at a fancy restaurant--jacket required. Anson told him to expect to go back to the condo and spend the night.

Next he called Jorge. Dinner the following night, at a wharf-side seafood restaurant Anson knew not to be too touristy--and a little more casual, as he didn't know what clothes Jorge might have. He too was told to plan to spend the night.

Lloyd showed with a starched white shirt, tie and a dark Italian suit that fit him like a runway model. The dinner was great and the conversation ranged over their respective lives and experiences. Lloyd sat across from Anson, but was obviously conscious that all the eyes--female and some male were on him. Lloyd seemed very well informed on political events, world affairs (particularly natural disasters), and carried on his part of the conversation. Anson in turn provided details on the itinerary (Tokyo, Kyoto, Seoul, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Saigon, Shanghai, Beijing, Taipei--essentially about a week each, the Asian grand tour) and his general plans: a mix of fine hotels, more rustic guest houses, museums, a few cultural events, some beach, tennis and gym time, local cuisine, a little shopping--and lots of sex. "I want to cum home totally drained and reluctant to go back to work. And I'm hoping to have a regular fuck buddy upon the return."

He explained that he would pick up all air, hotels, transfers, meals, admissions. Lloyd would only be responsible for personal items--and he would get a day off about every seven--but no cruising or sex encounters permitted. Clean certificate due June 30--no HIV, STD, Covid. Departure was July 2. Anson would make a final decision in a few days--and the chosen companion would be given $2000 for pre-shopping wardrobe/travel accessories at that time. There would be a contract: Lloyd could leave the trip at any time, with airfare paid home, but would forfeit the end-of-trip bonus, $5000. There would be a confidentiality clause. Lloyd quickly agreed. "I'm in. Let's go home and see how many times I can make us cum this evening."

It was indeed a sex-filled night. Lloyd was an athletic lover, grabbing and rolling with Anson, using his calves to pull

Anson farther in, pinching his nips, kneading his ass. Anson had never before had a bottom who took so much control. He loved it. Anson began to feel his age late in the night after his third ejaculation into Lloyd's already full cavity and he felt muscles that were not normally used so vigorously. It would be a pleasure being with and being seen with and fucking this young man for a couple of months.

In the morning, Anson got up for coffee and Lloyd, fully-dressed, came by to hug Anson at the kitchen island. "I enjoyed last night. You are a terrific partner. I've only got one question: do I have to get pregnant to get the bonus?" Anson laughed into his coffee. As he started to leave, Lloyd added, "If you would like, we can start the vacation right here in a few days. No extra charge!"

"I'll call."

The next night was with Jorge, who also arrived early. He was dressed in a blue oxford button down, a navy blazer with a colorful pocket square, and grey flannels--so he did know how to dress in society. The blazer was fitted beautifully, not off the rack--so Jorge had a tailor, perhaps a relative and he knew how to show off his physique. A distinguished service pin was in the lapel. His curly black hair was gelled and carefully messed to suggest bedroom potential. His deep brown eyes and square face were very definitely bedroom invitational. He had enormous sex appeal even in a suit. As he approached the table, he took Anson's hand, looked him in the eye and said, "I guess no PDAs, but I'd sure like to." The look said it all. "Agreed," replied Anson, as Jorge took his seat.

During dinner Anson repeated the description. Jorge was rapt and studied Anson's face and hands as he animatedly described the trip. "You got me two nights ago. I'd be happy to take a road trip with you in a pickup if I got to be with you every night. But Asia with you on your terms sounds like heaven." As dinner wound down, Anson explained the contract terms. "Very generous and fair. I'm still in."

"Well, I think it's time for me to take you home to bed. Let's head to the condo." It was a long and alternatingly hard and gentle night. Anson started by prepping and fucking Jorge as he had done the first time. Jorge seemed to be really getting into missionary style sex where he was impaled by an enormous dick, while he got to use his strong arms and hands to tease his top's pleasure points to enhance the experience. He was the catcher, but by no means a receptacle.

Anson did get off multiple times, but between, he was in Jorge's arms, being spooned, hugged, petted, rubbed, stimulated, massaged, and generally pampered--with Jorge's huge hard dick frequently between his legs or sliding along his crevice--or in his mouth. Jorge was all about giving and getting pleasure--and he seemed to revel in every moment of their time together. He was really a touchy/feely sexual animal, hard of body, but soft in his touch--a quintessential Latino lover. Anson began to feel that Jorge understood his grief and that he had been deprived from human intimacy for many years. Anson was filling Jorge's cavities--but Jorge was beginning to creep into Anson's empty soul. Anson couldn't completely understand his feelings, but he liked them very much.

Jorge had to work that morning and had brought a duffel with clean scrubs. He got up early, brought coffee to Anson in bed, reached over and woke him with a kiss--and then a long stroke on his morning wood. "Anytime, lover. Just text or call. I have regular day hours this week (that's 8 to 8) until Friday, then three days off. My LWOP begins the following weekend. I always have my cell and I would sure like a booty call--especially from a hunk like you. I'd be honored if you'd pick me. But, even if you decide on someone else, I'd like to see you when you return. Take care of yourself." He walked over to his duffel, with Anson's eyes glued to his magnificent ass, and dressed. "I'll let myself out."

"I'll call."

The Decision

It was definitely going to be a difficult choice, but Anson did have to choose, and soon. Two muscular models. Two nice young men. Two potential long term fuck buddies, or perhaps even more. Throughout the day, he see-sawed between them. Until, by dinner, he realized that he couldn't choose. So he decided to flip a coin. Lloyd was heads; Jorge was tails. The silver dollar was launched and landed on the only remaining Oriental rug in the condo. Anson looked down, smiled and pocketed the coin.

Later that night Anson made the call, "Cancel Yellowstone. You're going to Asia. What nights can you come by this week?--and bring your clean certificate and a suitcase Friday night--we're going to have a mini sta-cation in the condo and perhaps do a bit of vacation shopping. If I let you out of bed."

12