Anthony Pt. 05

Story Info
The final play and a surprise gift.
1.6k words
4.43
2.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2023
Created 09/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough," she said gently and pushed his head away. He sat back on his heels and smiled up at her, his face covered with her pleasure and his eyes wide. "Thank you mistress," he replied, his voice husky and trembling.

She lounged back in the chair, relaxed and pleased. Looking at him, his cock was hard and twitching. She placed one foot on either side of his cock and started to stroke. She couldn't grip him the way she'd like but that made it even more of a tease.

Anthony immediately started to pant, his cock was rock hard and he seemed to get harder as her feet stroked him.

"You look so good on your knees. You're such a good boy. Look at what a slut you become at the slightest touch." Mistress Grace observed.

"Thank you, mistress." He replied, starting to look and sound like he was in a daze.

She continued stroking him, watching every reaction. He was so beautiful like this - his face still glistening with her pleasure. She squeezed her feet tighter together and he moaned loudly.

"Is this what you need?" She asked him.

"Yes mistress." He said. He couldn't help but continue to moan.

"Oh! I forgot something." She said as she paused her feet. She reached for the table with her toys and grabbed a vibrating plug and lube. "Turn around and lift your ass," she demanded.

He immediately complied. "Good boy," she purred.

She squirted lube onto her fingers and started to massage his hole. She knew how much he loved to be played with like this. "Look at you. You love this, don't you?"

"Yes mistress. I love it. Thank you."

She slipped a finger inside of him and felt him clench while he continued to moan and whimper. She stretched him and then added another. She started to fuck his ass, sliding her fingers in and out of him. Then she paused, removing one finger and aligning the plug next to her other finger. As she pulled out her finger, she slid the plug in. "Relax my pet." And as she said those words, the plug settled. She admired her work, liking how his ass looked.

"Turn around" she commanded. He did so immediately. His cock had been leaning throughout that process. She stood and went to the bathroom to wash her hands. Upon her return, she noticed he hadn't moved a muscle. "Good boy," she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

She sat back down and put her feet back. His cock twitched. She squeezed his cock and slowly stroked. At the same time, she picked up the remote and turned the plug on.

"Oh god," Anthony moaned, jerking in her feet. His eyes closed and his head fell back.

She knew she couldn't keep up the foot job but had an idea. "You may fuck my feet," she told him. "Oh thank you mistress," he responded. She kept them as tight together as she could and he began to fuck her feet.

His balance was precarious so she allowed him to use her legs for support. His cock was dripping pre cum. His face contorted with concentration and pleasure.

She turned up the vibration and he picked up the pace. He started to fuck faster and faster.

"You must warn me when you're close," she reminded him.

Given the day they had had, she was sure he wouldn't last long but she was in no rush. She watched and felt as he desperately fucked her feet. "Such a desperate and needy slut. Do you have a big load for me?"

"Uhgh," he moaned unintelligibly. "Yes mistress, it's all for you. I'm here to serve."

"Good boy."

He started fucking faster, almost delirious with pleasure. She loved giving this to him. She watched his face and the absolutely rapture was breathtaking. He started to speed up and she increased the vibrator power.

He moaned and started whimpering. He was clearly on the edge. "Are you on the edge, my boy? Are your balls feeling heavy and your cock aching?"

"Yes mistress. Im close."

"What a slut - on your knees and begging."

"Mistress. Im getting too close!" Anthony warned.

She let him continue to pump his cock and then she released her feet. He had been so close to the edge and because the vibe continued to pleasure him, he tipped over the edge. His moans and whimpers were out of control. His hands gripped her legs. His cock dribbled and leaked. She watched it pulse. His body jerked and he continued to vocalise. She had ruined his orgasm but had relieved his cock and balls, even if he didn't feel that way.

She turned off the vibrator and his body relaxed. His face was calm, his eyes closed. He looked fully in his head.

She leaned over and pulled his cock in a milking motion, encouraging all the cum to drain out. He continued to moan. When she was finished, she got on the floor with him and straddled his thighs. She reached around him and pulled out the plug. He moaned into her neck.

"You were such a good boy for me," she said. "I'm so pleased with you."

"Thank you mistress," he said, still catching his breath while he looked her in the eyes.

She titled his head so they were looking eye to eye and began to kiss him softly. His arms came around her body and they lost themselves in the kiss.

Conscious that he had been kneeling for some time, she stopped the kiss and stood up. She helped him to his feet, steadying him as he swayed. He must be lightheaded, she thought. She grabbed some water and gave it to him. "Drink, my pet."

"Thank you mistress," he replied, as he began to enjoy the water.

"Would you like to shower or do you want to leave my marks all over your face?" She said with a smirk.

"Leave them please mistress."

"Good answer. Come, let me take care of you," Grace said, pulling him towards the bed. They laid down, entwining their limbs until they were cuddling. They both sighed, relaxed in the afterglow of their session. Neither of them spoke or moved. They just breathed together.

Grace lost track of time and Anthony had dozed off. She laid there feeling content and at peace.

After quite some time, he stirred. "Hello my boy," she smiled at him.

"Mmm hello mistress," he replied, in a daze.

"I have a gift for you," she said as she pulled out a small wrapped present. She had spent time making it look perfect - silver bow atop blue and silver wrapping.

His eyes widened. She had surprised him.

She pulled it out of the drawer next to the bed and handed him the gift. He opened it slowly, untying the bow and pulling at the wrapping gently. Once it was fully unwrapped, he stared, wide-eyed. She was worried for a second until she realised he was smiling. No, he was beaming.

In the package was a custom cage for his cock and a small silver tag, almost like a dog tag, at the end with her initial. There was a small lock at the base with a tiny key. He looked up at her in awe.

"Mistress?"

"Yes my boy?"

"Im speechless."

"If you'll honor me with your trust and submission, I'd like you to wear this."

Grace took the key and pulled out a long thin silver necklace. She threaded the key through and then clasped it around her neck. She was naked, except for the key. His key. Her precious sub.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"It would be my honor. Please, mistress. I'm yours." He responded confidently.

Anthony's cock had hardened again. She smiled at him and said "Why don't you go wash yourself off. Cold water to make sure we can get the cage on."

He nodded eagerly and headed to the bathroom. She lounged on the bed and listened to the water turn on. After a few minutes, she walked over to check on him. She stood in the doorway and watched him shower. He was taking care not to wash his face off. She loved that he wanted to smell her. She watched as he methodically cleaned his body and was careful not to spend too much time with his cock and balls but was still through.

"Good boy," she murmured but he couldn't hear her over the water. She walked over with a towel and the cage dangling from one finger.

She gently knocked on the glass shower door and he turned around. At the sight of her, naked, holding his cage - his cock twitched and got hard.

"Turn the water on cold," she demanded.

"Yes, mistress," he responded. As he changed the temp, she heard him yelp as the icy water. His cock shrunk to a manageable size and she motioned for

him to turn it off.

She gently patted him dry and then slipped the cage on his cock, which tried to immediately swell at her touch. She clicked the lock together and checked the cage to make sure it was snug but not too snug. She was finishing drying him off and noticed he was staring at the key. She smiled to herself and continued her task until he was ready. She retrieved his clothes and then helped him dress.

They walked back into the room and he quietly said, "Mistress?"

"Yes my pet?"

"Can I please dress you, mistress?"

"Of course. Thank you."

She watched as he collected her lingerie and her dress and brought them to her. He methodically helped her into each item of clothing. She enjoyed the attention. He was taking his time and was so loving in his efforts.

When he had finished, she leaned in and kissed him. "Such a good boy."

"Thank you mistress," he responded, with a smile on his face.