Anti-Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cut it out," Rhonda said with that tone. You know the tone, the one that is playful but serious. "Anyway, give it some thought. I'm sure it's time."

And that's what I did, for two days straight.

Chapter 2

Angela and I usually have a standard routine for hooking up but that could change depending on work or desire. I guess that was why Angela hit me up for a visit and it was only Monday night. Usually, she would come around from Tuesday onwards given she would get more stressed out as the week went on. I guess she had a stressful day and needed a release. That or she was just plain horny. Either way I wasn't about to complain.

Rhonda and I had just finished dinner, which was usual for us a few times a week. Remember how I said we got along well? That included going to each other's house for dinner a few times a week, so that neither of us were alone and well, I guess so we didn't always have to cook each night. To be clear this only started a couple of years ago. It was nowhere this frequent when I was married or for the year after the event.

"That was lovely," I said putting the last dish into the dishwasher while Rhonda wiped down the table.

"It was, wasn't it. You'll make a woman very happy one day," Rhonda said with that laugh that I knew all too well as playful ribbing.

"Yeah, and if I could just train you to leave the toilet seat up, you'd make some guy very happy also," I said causing her to poke her tongue out at me before we laughed.

Rhonda came into the kitchen and put the cloth into the sink for me to rinse.

"Thanks for dinner. I'd better scoot, got Tony coming around," Rhonda said kissing my lips as we always did nowadays when saying goodbye.

"Have fun," I said with a nod and a smile as she turned back and grinned at me. Oh yes, she was going to have fun alright. Tony was a good guy who was in the same boat as us. He had two failed marriages, was in his early fifties and not looking to ever settle down again. Too bad, he was a likeable guy and I think he could make someone very happy.

I walked to the front door behind Rhonda and when she opened it, Angela was almost at the door with a folder in her hands and her handbag over one arm.

"Hi Angie!" Rhonda said hugging and kissing the lovely blonde.

"Hey Ronnie," Angela said happily.

I was thankful the two women got on so well. Not that it mattered in the scheme of things, but in some perverse way it was nice they were friendly to each other. There didn't seem to be any rivalry.

"We didn't have a big run today, so he should be well rested," Rhonda said with a laugh causing Angela to laugh as well. I just shook my head as Rhonda waved and disappeared.

I held the door as Angela came in and put her bag down. As per our standard greeting, she kissed me and walked into the house, heading for the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. I closed the door and followed her in, watching as her hips swayed with each step.

Angela is tall coming up to my shoulders, had short, light brown hair that suited her harsh features, and a body that well... she hid well under her clothing. If you ever have that bigger-than-you-thought moment, that was Angela. Her breasts were so much bigger when she uncovered them that I was blown away each time. I started to grow fond of her little smile each time I ogled her naked body, the way her eyes sparkled each time and I couldn't help myself. I mean the woman was more my style, kept fit but was not some supermodel that was impossibly thin or caricature curvaceous and that suited me just fine.

She put the folder down on the counter and immediately started unbuttoning her blouse.

"You just leave the office?" I asked looking at the folder and then her. She hesitated a moment before smiling and pulling her blouse out of her skirt.

"No, just something for us to discuss," Angela replied warmly. "In the morning."

That was a surprise, she was staying the night.

"Staying the night, huh?" I asked moving closer to her and helping her remove her blouse. God, I love it when her bra came into view. I don't know why, but each time I saw the smooth skin of her chest and the way her round breasts were held firmly by her top, I just, I don't know, got giddy.

Letting her blouse fall to the floor, she reached back and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall also.

"Yes, is that alright?" Angela asked unhooking her bra and shucking it down her shoulders before putting on the countertop.

And there they were, her magnificent, round, full breasts. I swear if I didn't know any better, I would have said boob job, but they were natural. Round, sitting high, and her nipples pointed forward. Yep, I stared and when I finally closed my mouth and swallowed, there was Angela smiling and beaming as I ogled her god given gifts. Not that the rest of her body was bad, I mean she was lovely, but I don't know how to say it other than, her breasts were magical.

"More than alright," I said before she quickly pushed her bikini briefs down and kicked it away. She was never one to procrastinate. "You know I love having breakfast with you."

Angela moved in and kissed me, working my belt and then undoing my pants and helping me out of them. This was our usual dance once we had settled on being fuck buddies. Angela would come in, strip off without a care in the world and then help me strip off before we just went at it.

"Good," Angela said helping me take my shirt off and then throwing it away. "Me too."

There we were naked with one another, and she kissed me again, more aggressive than normal and with more passion. We ended up on the sofa where she quickly straddled me and impaled herself on my raging hard-on. Moaning into my mouth as we reconnected. We spent the next few minutes like that as she slowly rode me, and I caressed her supple body. I love the few freckles she had all over her skin, tracing them sometimes with my fingers as we copulated.

Angela slowed and I tapped her hip gently giving her the cue. She rose, groaning as she pulled herself up off me and then she moved over to the sofa, bending over, and looking back at me as I came up behind her. I landed a curt slap across one of her cheeks and she bit her lip, gasping and then moaning her submission to me. I lined up and re-entered her, picking up a quick pace and giving her a vigorous fucking. Trying to suppress some squeals and screams, Angela started to sound like a woman possessed, her noises turning animalistic the harder I fucked her.

Even short hair wasn't going to stop me. I grabbed a handful of her lovely hair causing her to gasp in surprise and push back into me forcibly. I could feel her getting even wetter which never ceased to surprise me.

"You like that don't you?" I asked running a hand up the smooth, supple skin of her side and then slapping her ass once again.

"Oh, fuck yes I love it!" Angela replied with a scream.

"You've got such a cute asshole. It's going to be a shame to bust it open with my cock," I said pulling her hair that little bit harder as I thrusted hard into her. She groaned from deep within and slammed back into me with each thrust. "Leave it wrecked."

"Oh god, fuck yes. Wreck me, break me, anything... just don't stop fucking me!" Angela said with a sexy yet aggressive tone while we slammed together. As fast and roughly as I was fucking her, I stopped, ripping myself out of her causing her to let out a short, sharp moan before slumping forward momentarily.

I moved back towards the other sofa, waiting for her to turn and look at me. Once she found my eyes, I beckoned her to come to me which she did without question. I could see the wetness dripping between her legs and when her eyes darted down to my cock, her eyes widened and then settled as her breath rose and fell.

"Come here my darling," I said holding my hand out to her.

Taking hold of my hand, I pulled Angela to me, kissing her passionately and causing her to melt into me, our bodies becoming one in that moment. I gently moved her around and sat her down on the sofa, pushing her back and then spreading her legs before I got down between them. Her eyes hungrily watched me as I lowered my mouth to her smouldering sex and began devouring her. Her breathing became ragged, and her body tensed during my ruminations. Her smooth sex was wonderful to touch, taste and look at, but then again, I've always found women's bodies to be beautiful. Like I said, I'm no hero.

I didn't want her to crash over the orgasmic cliff too soon and instead edged her, dragging out her arousal as I lapped at her smooth peach. I pulled back at one point and looked at her, her eyes half lidded and a soft smile on her lips before she opened her eyes fully and looked at me. It was a look of pure bliss. I kissed her inner thighs and licked the sensitive flesh before gently biting her. Angela's purring emboldened me, and I went for it.

I bit her inner thigh, causing Angela to gasp and look down at me with fire in her eyes. I licked and then kissed my teeth marks before kissing her labia and looking up at her.

"That's so you can remember this each time you see it," I said causing her to go wide eyed and then smile sexily.

"Mmm, yes please," Angela said dreamily before running her hand through my hair. "Maybe I should get something more permanent down there so it can remind me of you all the time..."

"Good girl," I said causing her to smile sexily and bite her bottom lip.

Now that I knew I had her on the edge, it was time to push her over the proverbial cliff.

I sat down beside her on the sofa with Angela immediately climbing on and impaling herself on me. She rode me, holding onto my neck as we kissed and stared at each other. It was hot and heavy and when she began to buck, I pulled her up, to stand over my face. I attacked her wet pussy with gusto again, causing her to groan her approval and grind down into my face a bit. Angela squealed and then moved back, clutching my face in her hands before squatting over my lap and kissing me passionately.

"God, you taste good," I said when she finally broke the kiss. Her nose crinkled when she smiled and then growled softly.

"I love you eating me... that you love eating me, it feels so wonderful," Angela said breathlessly before licking my wet face all around my mouth. "Mmm, I do taste good, don't I?"

"Yes, you do," I said grabbing her hips and then positioning her so that my cock was at her entrance again and then gave her a slight nudge to sink down on me again. She moaned her approval before kissing me again.

I slapped her ass cheek once, causing Angela to squeal and then take an aggressive breath.

"Mmm, again," Angela said still holding my face in her hands.

Without hesitation, I spanked her other cheek causing her to squeal happily again.

"You like that do you?" I asked gripping her ass cheeks firmly. She wiggled on top and then plunged down on me hard.

"Fuck yes, sir," Angela replied before she started riding me again.

"Order in the court," I said gripping her ass cheek and pulling them apart. I was being playful but I also knew what got her going. This was one of those things.

"Mmm, god, yes judge!" Angela said getting a little wilder.

It was aggressive and forceful, pumping up and down like a woman possessed. It didn't take long, before she was shuddering and shaking as her orgasm approached. She ground down on me, onto my pelvis and then she went rigid, before moaning loudly and shuddering as her orgasm exploded through her body. I felt her vaginal walls contracting around me, and as she slowly rode up and down through her own orgasm, mine suddenly took hold.

I gripped her hips and pulled her down as I exploded inside her. Angela smiled and bit my lip as I blasted off into space. It was intense and took my breath away finally subsiding as my fuck buddy closed her eyes and savoured the moment. We didn't move, Angela's arms wrapped around my shoulders with her face nuzzled in my neck as we came down from our high peaks. We were sweating profusely, and it just felt so good to have skin on skin contact for that moment. Finally, she kissed my neck and slowly pulled back, staring at me.

"How about I wash you, and then we can move to the bed?" I asked stroking her back softly. She purred at that moment.

"I'd love that," Angela replied kissing me softly.

"Good, because I feel like eating your ass too," I said which caused her to sprout a wicked grin.

"Well then, I'm glad I'm staying the night," Angela said with a giggle as I lifted her up in my arms and made our way to my bathroom. What can I say, women look hot when they're wet.

Chapter 3

It was nice to wake up with someone beside me again, even if Angela was already running her hands over my body in anticipation of what was to come. We got up peacefully, threw on some clothes, me in shorts and a shirt, and her in one of my business shirts.

We ended up making breakfast together, chatting about nothing in particular, but I could see the folder from last night out of the corner of my eye. Angela didn't seem to pay attention to it and then we cleaned up, hugged once more before I went and sat down ready to relax with her. I forgot about the folder for a moment. I looked over at the lovely woman walking around in that half-undone business shirt and saw her face change slightly. She picked up the folder and came over to me, sitting down next to me with the folder in her hands.

"Ah, the folder," I said looking at her and seeing the slightest hint of doubt. Now I've known Angela a while and she was always very confident, so this was new.

"Yes, the folder," Angela said with an awkward smile as she opened it. There was a little bit of paperwork inside, looking something like a contract from the quick glance I got. "How long have we known each other?"

"About two years," I replied. "Give or take..."

"And in that time, have I ever asked you for anything?" Angela asked politely but I could tell she was being professional. "Other than sex... I mean."

"Not really. I think I've gone to a few business commerce dinners with you... why? Is everything alright?" I replied seeing that moment of doubt again.

"Yes, but... you know my history. You know why we work so well together," Angela said letting out a sigh. I could tell for once she was trying to find the right words. "I've got this problem... well, issue, look... I'm not getting any younger and well... I was wondering if I could ask a favour?"

"Of course. You and I have always been honest with each other. You know we can talk about anything," I said looking at her. There was definitely something in her eyes and I was intrigued to find out what.

Taking a deep breath, Angela moved the folder around to show me the paperwork.

"You're a great guy, smart, healthy and have good features and qualities. All the things we've spoken about before. So, with that in mind.... Would you be my sperm donor?" Angela asked and for that brief moment after she said the words, I could see a flash of fear shoot through her eyes before she settled again. No wonder she was a good lawyer.

I must admit it took a few moments for the words to register in my brain. I was going to say something eloquent back when instead I croaked out,

"What?"

"I don't want a relationship, neither of us do... I just hoped to use your sperm so I can have a baby. I've put it all together in this contract so that we're both protected and there are no ramifications for you," Angela said as if rattling off legal mumbo jumbo to some client. I simply looked at her before putting my hand on top of hers. It stopped her cold.

"You want to have a baby?" I asked looking at her. The fear was back in her eyes. "With me?"

"Yes. Is that okay?" Angela replied hesitantly. "I'll do all the raising and everything. Like I said, I would like your sperm."

"And what if I want to be in the child's life?" I asked which was like I had slapped her in the face with the way she recoiled. It took her a few moments to respond.

"I never considered that. I mean, I didn't think you'd want to and, I was just thinking of myself. I ah... do you want to be?" Angela replied politely. It was obvious this was uncharted ground.

I honestly wasn't sure, but like always, I had to be clear and upfront.

"I'm not sure. I mean, I, well... can I think about the request a bit? It's a lot to get my head around," I asked knowing full well how stupid I sounded after Mei Ling. Not that Angela knew about that, or did she? Even then with Mei Ling, it took a lot of convincing and planning. It was obvious with the contract that Angela had already done a lot of the leg work.

"Of course, I wouldn't want it any other way. Please, take all the time you need," Angela said in a tone that I knew wasn't her usual confident one. I took her hand in mind and pulled her to my lap.

"Angie, I just want to think through it. I am honoured you would think about me in this way, I just want a little time to be sure. Is that okay?" I asked looking up into her eyes. After a moment she smiled at me, and her confidence returned. "If we did this, we need to talk about how it would affect our relationship, you know... all that too."

"It won't. It's just a little speed bump along the way, that's all," Angela said with a little smile. I ran my hand up her leg and found her tummy. She stiffened a little before opening her legs wider and turning more towards me.

"Okay, let me think about it for a few days. And in the meantime, do you still want to catch up, like normal?" I asked unsure if she would want that.

"Of course, we still have needs," Angela replied before kissing me passionately.

Okay, I couldn't help it. My cock started to respond. Yep, no hero here.

"I think we're both about to be late for work," I said as Angela let the shirt slip off her shoulders and then got up, bending forward over the back of the couch.

"I hope so," Angela said before I moved over to her. The look in her eyes told me we might not get there until lunch.

I guess we were about to find out.

Chapter 4

Okay, yes, I was late for work that morning. Luckily, I wasn't late to work the next couple of days. But do you know what happened? Because I was late that day, I missed a meeting to do with the marketing of one of our products which meant that one of the marketing managers, Jennifer Lee, had to come and fill me in. No, not that way. We had to go back and forth, and I thought we had it covered but she showed up one afternoon at my office door. Now I should mention that Jennifer and I do know each other, well enough that she knew of my divorce, but we are friendly around the office, and we are always polite to each other. Like any working relationship, I guess.

Jen is a couple of years younger than me, half Japanese, half American and all around stunning. That straight, jet black hair is something else when is shines in the light. Not to mention she is this slight and slender woman that draws the eyes of most of the men that see her. So, yes, way out of my league. But I never looked at her that way because I knew she was out of my league, so I just spoke to her like she was one of the guys.

"Hey Jen," I said as she came to my office.

"Hi Ronny, do you have a minute?" Jennifer asked politely.

"For you, sure... pull up a chair," I replied motioning to the spare chairs on the other side of my desk. But she instead closed the door and stood by my desk. "Everything alright?"

Now she was kind of nervous. That made me nervous, given this woman could stand up in front of a crowd and give a speech as if it was second nature. For the record, public speaking is not my thing.

"Yeah, I was wondering," Jennifer said taking a moment to calm herself. I just watched and waited. "Would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?"