Anti-Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a decent man, Ron. I've known that for a long time and to help someone out with a big request, such as a baby. That takes guts. You're brave and strong and I really want to take you to bed right now," Jennifer said firmly looking in my eyes. I nearly cracked a boner from her stare.

"So, I didn't scare you off?" I asked in disbelief. She simply shook her head.

"You've made me like you more," Jennifer replied taking my hand and gently pulling me to her bedroom.

"Ah, is this a good idea? I mean, first date and all?" I asked concerned I was just going down the same path as before and I knew I didn't want that. I want something different this time. "Don't you want to take it slow?"

She looked at me with a smile.

"Ron, believe me, I don't do this on the first date. But, if I am being honest, there is just something about you," Jennifer said unbuttoning her jeans and pulling down the zipper. "I think it's time I did something different and with a guy who is different that I really like. Please, throw caution to the wind with me?"

It was becoming clear she was just like me. Wanting a different outcome for once and to do that, she had to change up how she approached relationships. I watched as she peeled off her jeans and stood there in the tiniest black thong I have ever seen, her hips round and sexy, her skin smooth. I looked up at her and she had a wild look about her while she pulled her shirt off over her head and then unhooked her bra, exposing her lovely perky breasts and dark nipples to me. I think somewhere in there I had automatically started removing my clothes because suddenly I felt her body against mine as we kissed. She felt sublime against me and before I could pull her to me, she pulled away, turned, and then slipped that skimpy thong down her shapely legs, looking back at me as I ogled her naked body.

"Consider caution thrown," I said shoving my briefs down and kicking them off. She giggled and then gasped when she saw my erection.

Turning quickly, she practically pounced on me, proving there was no shyness where she was concerned, grabbing my hard cock, and slowly stroking it while leading me closer to the bed. She slid back onto the bed, spreading her legs, and showing off her hairless body. Jennifer was magnificent. Coaxing me onto her bed, I followed and kissed her as we shifted up the bed and eventually stopped as I laid down on top of her.

"I definitely think this is the start of a beautiful relationship," Jennifer said before rolling us over with her on top and straddling me. "You are gorgeous Ron..."

"You can talk," I said running my hands up her sides and causing her to growl sexily. She began to grind her pussy up and down my shaft, leaking her wonderful juices all over me. There were a few moments when I could feel the tip of my cock almost enter her, but she quickly shifted and then moaned each time her tiny clitoris ground down on me.

Before I could ask, Jennifer leaned over to her bed side table, opened the drawer, and fished out a condom. Opening it with her teeth, her eyes locked onto mine, she pulled the rubber and sheathed me in it. Seeing this as a playful interaction, I then took the lead when she held the base of my cock and flipped us over, her on her back and me on top once more. I earned myself a sumptuous kiss from my lover for that little manoeuvre.

With the condom on, I looked at her and wondered how this happened so quick, but Jennifer took my attention when she lined me up with one hand and placed her other hand on my hip pulling me into her. The word tight is an understatement. We both moaned through clenched teeth as I entered her.

"Holy shit, Jen," I said pulling back and then pushing back into her. She groaned and bit her bottom lip before looking up at me. We had both been staring at our bodies joining together.

"Damn right, Ron... fuck, so good," Jennifer said inhaling sharply and pulling me into her harder. "You've got a lovely cock... just wish I could feel it without the condom..."

"I know, I wasn't expecting this... if we get tested, we can play bareback," I said which made her moan happily and smile at me.

"Fuck I'd love that... then you can come deep in me," Jennifer said before moaning when I finally bottomed out in her. "I'm going to make an appointment first thing tomorrow, because I already know, I need you in me again."

"Yeah?"

I have to say I was only half listening because I was taken by how good it felt.

"Yes. I need you to stretch me out Ron... use me, so no one else will want me... oh god," Jennifer said when I found her tiny clit with my fingers. Her breathing was ragged and her body tense. "Oh god, claim this pussy as yours. Oh god, Ron. Don't stop!"

Well, what can I say? I did what I could. We tried a few different positions until she orgasmed a couple of times and I filled two condoms. Yep, no superhero here that can come multiple times and go for hours on end. I think we were done in about an hour, showering together and sitting together on the bed as I recovered enough energy to drive home. Throughout it all, I had to wonder where someone like Jennifer had been the last couple of years. It was clear we had a connection and there was a depth to her that was alluring. We had spoken about my relationships, and it didn't seem to faze her. I was definitely curious to see if this went anywhere and she was as well.

Little did I know just how kinky Jennifer was, she reminded me of Gabriella with her openness and different view on relationships. Perhaps she was the free spirit he was looking for. Could she be the one?

Chapter 9

I can't begin to explain the blur that has been my life in the last week. Jennifer had knocked me out of the park with how wonderful she had been, and we had spent every day getting to know each other better. The one request that we both had was to be honest with each other and while I was uncomfortable with it, I appreciated knowing where I stood and so did Jennifer.

Work was particularly boring until I felt that unmistakable vibration in my pocket. Yes, my phone buzzed with a message, and I quickly fished it out, opening the message to see what was sent. It was Jennifer.

"My test results came back all clear," Jennifer said with a kiss emoji.

Then it hit me, I hadn't told her about my all-clear test either.

"Mine too. Too bad we'll have to wait to see each other," I said in text back to her. I put my phone down thinking it would probably be tomorrow before we could catch up since I was seeing Angela again tonight.

Then another text came through. I looked at it and immediately felt my heart thump hard. There was a picture, from Jennifer, of her wet pussy. Then some text came in right underneath, and it read:

"Did you see Angela last night?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes," I responded, given she was aware of that too. Still, I played along.

"That's hot," Jennifer said in her typed response. Before I could answer another picture came through of Jennifer spreading her wet pussy and I felt an instantaneous erection hit me. There was no way I could leave my desk now. I took a few deep breaths and calmed myself down. She knew what she was doing, and I wanted to play with her a bit, play hard to get. So, I came up with a good response.

"What's hotter is a full-frontal nude right now. I thought I'd get that at least," I said typing it back in and sending. I was a little nervous and felt my erection wane as I got nothing back. Shit, maybe I had gone too far.

I put my phone down on the desk, resigned to the fact that I had probably just blown it and focused back on my computer screen. Then the phone buzzed again on my desk. I opened the message and my heart leapt in my chest. There was a picture of Jennifer completely naked, her face a mixture of sex and sultriness and her whole naked body on display. Fuck! I was about to type a reply when she sent through another message.

"How quickly can you get to the seventh-floor bathroom in the south-west corner. I need you to fill me full of cum," Jennifer said in her text.

Do you think I hesitated? Not on your life. I dropped my phone on the desk and left in a whirlwind. I hit the elevator, anxiously tapped my foot thinking the damn thing was taking an eternity and when it finally arrived, thankfully empty, I adjusted myself with my hand in my pocket holding my erection and hit the button for the seventh floor. Yeah, it was a mouthful and Jennifer was going to get exactly that. Fuck, why was the elevator taking so long to go up two floors?

The ding almost made me blow in my pants, the anticipation that I was about to have Jennifer at work was killing me. I rushed around, smiling at the people that looked at me and gave a few nods and then found the accessible female toilet and tried the handle. I looked around when the door wouldn't open and then gave a quiet knock. I felt a hand reach my shirt and pull me inside, the door closing quickly behind me and then I was pushed up against it.

Jennifer had her lips on my mine and was softly moaning as she worked to get my pants off. Did I mention she was completely naked? When she finally came up for air, my pants were undone and she pulled them down, with my underwear until they were off. God, she looked good naked especially when she squatted down and then stood up again. She pulled my head down and whispered in my ear.

"To know you fucked Angela last night, turns me on so much," Jennifer said before licking my ear and pulling me towards the sink. She gripped the edge and bent over, looking back at me in the mirror. "I won't last long, but whatever you do, don't pull out. Just keep going."

Not one to disappoint, I slipped my cock up and down her dripping slit and then gripped one side of her hips while I used my other hand to guide myself into her hot womanhood. She took in a sharp breath as I pushed forward and then she pushed back, taking me in to the hilt. I was about ready to explode, but held off as hard as I could to at least get a few strokes in. Feeling her bare for the first time was magical. I felt her gripping me and her body start to shudder as I began to stroke in and out. True to her word, as I had only began pumping her, Jennifer began to buck and shake before silently screaming and gushing all over me. She tried to hold onto the sink but started to buckle as her orgasm tore through her body.

I hooked an arm under her waist, holding her up as I was buried deep inside and rode out her orgasm. She finally started breathing again, heavily and her half-lidded eyes looked at me before that dreamy smile took hold. She nodded and I took that as my cue to resume fucking her. Thankfully, I got a few more strokes in before the pent-up sexual energy got the better of me and I began unloading deep inside Jennifer.

Finally, I slumped over her slightly catching my breath before she took my hand, kissed it, and then looked at me with a wonderful smile in the mirror.

"Holy shit," I said as softly as I could. We didn't want to get caught like this, not at work.

I slowly extricated myself from Jennifer and she turned, bending over to lick my cock and kiss the tip. She then grabbed her phone and took a photo of her well used pussy and then one of her in the mirror, again completely naked.

"Umm, maybe I should be out of shot," I said as I grabbed my pants.

"It's okay, I've blurred it all out," Jennifer said tapping away on her phone before stopping and looking up. "Sorry, I should have told you. I post nude pictures online. Turns me on..."

"Right. Maybe you can send me the web address then," I said trying not to sound too eager to see her naked photo collection. Remember, I'm no hero.

"Done," Jennifer said with a cheeky smirk before putting her phone down.

"Thanks."

I mean, what else could I say?

"Do you have plans for this evening?" Jennifer asked before she grabbed her clothes and began to dress. Not even a hesitation to clean herself up and she was pulling on her pants. I think I was falling for this woman already. The quiet, shy woman was a closet freak.

"Umm, yeah, Angela wants to keep trying while she's fertile," I replied as we got dressed as quietly as possible.

"God, to be a fly on the wall," Jennifer said straightening herself out. She had the freshly fucked glow, but still looked like the usual, Jennifer from work. "Well, if she doesn't come. Let me know, I'd love a repeat."

"Can do," I said before she came up and gave me a lovely kiss on the lips.

"Or perhaps you can just fuck me afterwards," Jennifer said which caused my loins to stir again. "I'd love that."

"Really?" I asked to which she nodded and pecked me on the lips again.

"Oh god yes. My pussy aches for your well used cock. You just laid claim to it. Perhaps you need to claim my ass next?" Jennifer said with a giggle before she opened the door, winked, and disappeared.

Fuck, I've just blown a load, feel like I'm getting hard again and wanting to drag Jennifer back in here for round two. I shouldn't be thinking that way. She could definitely be the one, right?

Chapter 10

I had made a commitment to Angela to be her sperm donor. I know, clinical words for something that was going to happen naturally. Yes, I was going to inseminate Angela but not artificially in the least. Now that we had officially agreed to start trying, I wanted to kick things off with a bit more of an experience than just wham-bam-thankyou-ma'am. That's what I told myself anyway. Ever since Mei Ling, I wished I had done things differently. This was my second try at doing just that. We were trying to create life and there was nothing business-like about it like Mei Ling.

I had asked Angela to shower in the main bathroom as I got ready in the master bedroom and bathroom. I slipped on a nice robe, yeah, I know, going all Hugh Hefner here and I had left a robe for her in the main bathroom. When she came back, I was waiting in the hallway outside the master bedroom, and she was smiling happily. There was a little nervousness there, but she looked beautiful wearing the robe and nothing else.

"Hey," Angela said coming up and kissing my softly. "I'm so nervous."

"Don't be," I said gently rubbing her upper arms to comfort her. She was searching my eyes and I simply raised my eyebrows suggestively which made her smile. "Now, I want you to turn towards the bedroom door and close your eyes."

"Why?" Angela asked softly before she felt my hands on her hips from behind. I kissed the back of her head and then moved to check her eyes were closed. When she noticed me she closed them and smirked.

I opened the bedroom door and then slowly walked her forward two steps.

"Keep them closed just a minute longer," I said reaching around and untying her robe. I pulled it from her shoulders, and she let it fall to the floor without hesitation. I removed my robe the same way and then kissed the nape of her neck and then down her shoulder before kissing the side of her neck and causing her to gasp. "Open your eyes."

I felt her tremble when she laid eyes on the bedroom. I had placed some lit candles around the room, had made the bed up with silk sheets and big comfy pillows, just in case. She turned to look at me and I could see tears in those beautiful eyes.

"Ron..."

"I know, me too," I said pulling her to me and kissing her softly. "I figured we should make this special... after all we are trying to make a life, right?"

She looked up at me, her arms around my neck and she nodded through tears. I could tell she was choked up and just held her warm body against mine until she calmed down. I took her hand and graciously led her to the bed, helping her slip on and move to the middle where she got comfortable.

"This is so nice," Angela said opening her legs and holding her arms out for me.

"Yes, it is," I said moving on top and into her arms. She pulled me in for a passionate kiss and it was unlike anything we had shared before. Finally, she let me go and just stared into my eyes. They were singing and dancing happy tunes, let me tell you. "You'll be calling in sick tomorrow."

"Will I?" Angela asked meekly, her eyebrows raised.

"Yes, you will... you're mine tonight... and tomorrow," I replied with a smile causing her to smile and we then kissed again.

"Only tonight and tomorrow?" Angela asked shyly. "Maybe you could put a case forward tonight to change that?"

"I might put up a good defence," I replied making her smile brightly. "Or offence... whichever works."

"Offence please," Angela said kissing me.

"You like it rough, don't you?" I asked grabbing her wonderful rear and squeezing slightly. That made her purr and whimper.

"So much," Angela said softly. I could feel and hear the lust pouring out of her.

Those were the last words said between us for a while as I sensually caressed, licked, kissed, and sucked her body.

By the end of the night, I had Angela's legs pushed back to her shoulders and I was pounding down into her with all that was left of my energy. She seemed to be mesmerised by it all, willing me to continue doing that to her until we collapsed into a heap in each other's arms. I don't know what time it was, probably early compared to so many alpha studs out there, but I held her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep. In the morning we did it again just to make sure it wasn't some sort of trick the night before.

Chapter 11

When Angela found out she was pregnant, she seemed hornier and had commented as such. But at the same time, she seemed more distant. Ever since we made it a point to get her pregnant, our sex life turned into one of me holding her down and pumping her through an orgasm until I had my own. She seemed to relish those times, cooing softly after each round, and holding her knees up to keep my semen inside her. She would coax me over to clean my cock up with her mouth and then sometimes snuggle next to me for a while if she had to go home. A couple of months into her pregnancy though, things seemed different. I was out running with Rhonda again and seeking her advice.

"I'm not sure what to do. I've asked Angela but she just shakes her head and kisses me," I said looking at Rhonda. "She seems so quiet now. I'm not sure if the hormones have done that or not."

"I can talk to her if you like?" Rhonda replied as a matter of fact. Yep, that was my best friend. Nothing was ever too much trouble.

"Oh, I don't know. I mean, shit, what would she say? I don't want to hurt her," I said but Rhonda just shook her head.

"You won't. Let me do some girl-on-girl talk... see what I learn," Rhonda said with a smile. Perhaps that was exactly what I needed. Angela meant more to me than I realised when I agreed to that. Fuck, is this what they talked about when saying you catch feelings?

"Okay."

What else could I say? We continued our run, and I knew Rhonda would have it in hand. I hoped.

Chapter 12

I felt like my relationship with Angela was changing and I wasn't sure what to make of it. Letting Rhonda talk with her hadn't changed anything so far, but I knew I should give it time. In some ways I felt odd given I was seeing Jennifer too. But then again everything was feeling strange at the moment. Let me explain. Things had been going well with Jennifer and yet it was weird that I had this bad feeling about everything. I mean we got on like a house on fire, fucked like rabbits and had a great time together, yet there was something odd about it all. I honestly didn't mind the nude photos she posted online, or the way she'd work hard and come home for an intense sex session without much pillow talk. But there was something I couldn't put my finger on.

This time, Jennifer had looked at me with almost sad eyes before stripping off and jumping me. I know, I know, let's see how much you can resist a naked woman who wants to fuck you. Anyway, it was different to all the other times with Jennifer especially since she was taking the lead.